CHAPTER 6

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 6

 

Chanhyun begin to pout as his eyes keep staring at the icecream flush toy hanging there.

“We’re gonna head out first..” said Chanyeol as he take Chanhyun up and walk out from the room.

“Ah de.. we’re glad Chairman Park..” said one of the staff there bowing at them.

“Appaa…” whine Chanhyun as he wriggle at his appa’s hand.

“Wae? Wae? What do you want?..” ask Chanyeol as he stop his track.

Chanhyun point at the ice cream toy again as he makes a cute face to his appa.

“You want that?..” ask the staff there as he went to where the ice cream toy hanging there and put it down.

“Here..” said the staff as he gave the toy to Chanhyun.

“Aniya, aniya.. it’s ok..” said Chanyeol as he try to take the toy from Chanhyun.

“It’s ok Chairman Park, it’s a token from us..” said the staff.

“Jinjja?.. say thank you Chanhyun-ah..” said Baekhyun.

“Thank you uncle..” said Chanhyun cutely as he hug the ice cream toy he got.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Height, 106 cm.. weight, 17kg.. hurmm, it’s underweight for a kid that like him..” said Dr Lay when he examine Chanhyun.

“De?..” Ask Baekhyun.

“He’s on the average range, but he’s skinny..” explain Lay.

“He’s like me..” answer Chanyeol chuckle.

“But overall, he’s fine.. just his weight, he needs to eat more..” said Lay.

“Ok, thank you hyung..”

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun went home first as Chanyeol demand to take more rest at home. Chanhyun went straight to the kitchen as he want to drink.

“Omma.. juice, juice..” said Chanhyun jumping as his hand pointing at the juice box at the upper shelves.

“Here..don’t spill it, arasso?..” said Baekhyun as he hand the juice to his son.

Chanhyun take the juice and went to the living room. Baekhyun switch on the television, and open the Disney channel, as his son quietly sit on the couch watching on the television.

Seeing his son calm down, Baekhyun went to take the laundry in. After that, he take the basket full of the laundry to the living room and start to fold it.

“Kring! Kring!..”

Baekhyun take his phone from the bag, he smile looking at the caller id.

“Hello..”

“Hello.. honey, today don’t cook for dinner ok?..”

“Wae?..”

“Kris want to treat us to dinner..”

“Ah jinjja? Why suddenly?..”ask Baekhyun chuckle.

“He got a promote because of his premiere movie.. so, that’s why..”

“I see.. wait Chanhyun-ah, omma need to talk to appa.. Chanhyun-ah, aish.. here, talk to your appa..” said Baekhyun as he give his son the phone.

“Appaa!..” shout Chanhyun happily.

“De, Chanhyun-ah.. what are you doing?..”

“I’m drinking juice.. appa, when are you go home?...”

“A while.. wae? Did you miss me?..”

“De..”

“Really? How much that you miss me?..”

“This much..” said Chanhyun as he raise his hand.

“Urmm.. arasso Chanhyun-ah, can you do me a favor?..”

“Urmmm..”

“Kiss omma..”

Chanhyun wake up holding the phone and kiss his omma. Baekhyun widen his eyes, smiling as he look at his son.

“Wae?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Appa told me to kiss omma..” answer Chanhyun naively.

“Appa, I kiss omma..” told Chanhyun as he talk to his appa on the phone.

“You did? Then give the phone to omma back..”

Chanhyun give the phone to his omma back.

“Yah, what are you doing?..” ask Baekhyun when he got the phone back.

“What? Did he kiss you?..” chuckle Chanyeol.

“De, of course he is.. you ask him to do it..”

“Wae? Don’t you like it?..”

“Of course I like it, anyway.. what time did you back home?..”

“Urmm.. a little after 6pm? I try to be home before 7pm anyway, I’ll get to get going.. see you at home honey, bye.. I love you..”

“Love you too..” said Baekhyun ended the call.

_________________________________________________________________________

At 6 pm, Chanyeol arrive at home. He went straight to the bedroom, but find Baekhyun nowhere to be seen. He then went to his son’s room as Chanhyun was playing with his toys.

“Chanhyunnie, omma eodiseo?..”

“Appa!..” said Chanhyun as he run to his appa. Chanyeol pick his son up.

“De.. did you see omma?..”

“Omma in the bathroom..” answer Chanhyun.

Chanyeol put his son back and went to the bedroom again, there he see his wife coming out from the bathroom, looking pale.

“Baek, you’re ok? you look pale..” ask Chanyeol worried as he approach his wife.

“Urmm.. how long did you’ve arrive?..” ask Baekhyun as he smile at his husband.

“Just now, are you sure you’re fine? Did you throw up again?..” ask Chanyeol as he makes his wife sat on the bed.

“I’m fine though..” said Baekhyun.

“Really?..”

“De, palli wash up.. what time did Kris want us to meet?..” ask Baekhyun changing the topic.

“At 8pm..”

“Then you need to hurry up.. I prepare Chanhyun..” said Baekhyun as he went to his son’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************