CHAPTER 5

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 5

 

“Ommaa!!..” call Chanhyun as he run towards his omma who was in the laundry room.

“Urmm?..” Baekhyun hum to his son as he continue to hang the laundry.

“Omma, when we will go to appa?..” ask Chanhyun cutely. He know that they will go to clinic today because Chanhyun had an appointment with his doctor. Although his husband is a doctor, Chanyeol want other doctor to deal with his son, because a doctor can’t treat their own family. So, he ask Lay, who was also a doctor at his clinic to become his son’s doctor.

“We go after omma make a lunch ok?..” said Baekhyun.

“Ok..” answer Chanhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

After tucking Chanhyun onto his carseat, Baekhyun enter the car. His husband owns a clinic, but it’s not just an ordinary clinic. Baekhyun rather call it as a small hospital. It was 3 storey building, ground floor is the clinic, emergency department and also for a small surgery, 2nd floor is the x-ray, MRI, pharmacy and lab department, while 3rd floor is a cafe, Chanyeol office and staff lounge. Chanyeol is literally a CEO at that Park Clinic, and he rarely treat people but managing the fund, and business matter, only when they had emergency and short of doctor, then Chanyeol will go down to help his staff.

Baekhyun park his car at the VIP area that Chanyeol reserve for him and went out. He take his son out, the lunch bag and went in the clinic. It was a peak time, when many patient had an appointment or getting a treatment there.

“Aigoo Mr Park.. you come?..” ask the security guard there.

“De..” said Baekhyun smiling at him.

“Baekhyun!.. Baek!”

Baekhyun turn his head as he heard someone calling him. There, he see Luhan, the nurse waving at him. he smile at the man and waddle slowly to him.

“You getting early here..” said Luhan.

“De, I’m having lunch with Channie.. also this kid is so noisy and kept asking when to come to the clinic..” said Baekhyun as he pout at his son.

“Hahaha.. aigoo Chanhyunnie, you’ve gotten so big now huh?.. you’re going to get fat..” tease Luhan as he hold Chanhyun up and kiss his cheek.

Chanhyun giggle as he hug his uncle Luhan. Every staff in that building knows Chanyeol’s family, and they always dotting about Chanyeol beautiful spouse and his cute son.

“Hyung! You’ve come!..” said another voice as Baekhyun turn to look who’s calling him this time. It was Dr Lay, his son’s doctor.

“Ahh.. doctor..” said Baekhyun.

“You come early..” said Lay as he pat Chanhyun’s hair.

“Ah de.. we plan to lunch together with Chanyeol..” answer Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol is in his lounge, come I’ll take you.. let me take those..” said Lay as he take the lunch bag.

“Bye hyung.. see you later..” said Baekhyun as he take Chanhyun hand to go with him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Knock! Knock!

“Come in..”

“Appaa!!..” shout Chanhyun as he quickly run to his appa.

Chanyeol immediately smile as he pick his son up and walk to kiss his wife.

“I’ll leave you alone then..” said Lay as he walk out from the room.

“Thank you hyung..” said Chanyeol as he see the older doctor waving his hand at him back walking out fom the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You seem busy..” said Baekhyun as they were rest at the couch, Chanhyun was sitting on his lap nibbling on his juice that Baekhyun bought for him from home. Chanhyun starts to bouncing happily on his omma lap, as he was happy to see his parents together.

“No, not really.. just some work, but that’s ok..” said Chanyeol as he open the lunch bag his wife bought.

“Ahh.. aww! Chanhyunnie, don’t lean on me.. Chanhyun-ah!..” whine Baekhyun in pain as Chanhyun was bouncing excitedly and leaning back hardly against his protuding bump.

Chanyeol immediately pull his son up, and looking at his wife worriedly. Baekhyun caressed his bump slowly, take a deep breath and looking at his son.

“You’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he sat back on the couch with Chanhyun hugging him tightly.

“Yeah.. I.. I’m fine..” said Baekhyun as he feel a slight pain, because of Chanhyun was bouncing hard on him just now.

“Is it hurt?..” ask Chanyeol as he put Chanhyun aside and start to caress his wife’s bump, want to feel if there’s something wrong about the babies.

“A bit.. but it’s ok..” said Baekhyun smile.

“He’s getting bold with his action lately, when he was playing.. don’t get near him arasso? I don’t want you to get hurt, and don’t hold him up.. he’s getting heavy, you’ve enough load to carry..” nag Chanyeol.

“Arasso doctor Park..” said Baekhyun as he hold his husband hand to ease him down.

“Chanhyun-ah, when you were in public, you need to behave.. what you just did right now hurt omma, hurt your dongsaeng and appa don’t like it, so you need to behave well ok?..” said Chanyeol seriously.

But Chanhyun just bouncing happily, jumping around ignoring his appa’s words.

“Park Chanhyun!.. come here” said Chanyeol as he raise his voice a bit.

Chanhyun startled as he stop bouncing, his eyes glance at his appa who looks angry. He run to his omma, but Chanyeol stop him. His eyes starts to glistening in tears as he pout sadly.

“Andwae, andwae.. you with appa only..” said Chanyeol sternly as he make his son stand infront him.

Chanhyun look at his appa nervously, he looks like he was at the verge to cry.

“Omma..” call Chanhyun slowly.

“Andwae, you need to listen to me first Chanhyun-ah.. you will become a big hyung next year, so why you still behaving like this eo? You need to behave well so omma and appa will not get angry at you, you get me Chanhyun-ah?.. you need to say de..” said Chanyeol as he caress his son’s hair.

“De..” whispered Chanhyun as he begin to cry.

“No, no don’t cry.. appa didn’t get mad at you, ok? ssshh.. it’s ok..” said Chanyeol as he pick his son up and caress his back softly.

Chanhyun hug his appa tightly, he was shock to see his appa get mad at him like that. He wants to go to his omma.

“Omma… ommaaa..” cry Chanhyun.

“Honey, give him to me..” said Baekhyun as he see that Chanhyun didn’t stop crying.

Chanyeol give Chanhyun to his wife. Chanhyun immediately craddle to his omma as Baekhyun lay him on his lap.

“Chanhyun-ah, in here there is your dongsaeng.. and they need omma to protect them, so when you make omma hurt, they will hurt too, when you bouncing on omma just now, you make your dongsaeng hurt, and you as their older brother must protect them too, arasso?..” said Baekhyun as he put Chanhyun small hands to his bump.

“Don’t you feel sorry to them?..” ask Chanyeol as he sat beside his wife. Chanhyun nod back at his appa.

“You need to apologize then, to omma.. and your dongsaeng, promise them that you will become a good hyung..” said Chanyeol again.

“Hyung mianei..” said Chanyeol between his sobbed as he caress his omma’s bump.

“Good, to omma?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his son.

“Omma, mianei..” said Chanhyun.

“It’s ok, now stop crying.. don’t you feel hungry? Omma bought a cake also, you want?..” ask Baekhyun to cheer up his son.

Chanhyun nodded at his omma.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol bought Chanhyun to the ground floor as he want to give his wife some time to rest. Baekhyun suddenly had dizzy, so Chanyeol give him some medicines and his wife fall asleep right away. He then take Chanhyun out, so he will not disturb his omma.

He was discussing something with the nurse, as suddenly his son said an emergency thing.

“Appa..” ask Chanhyun as he waddled uncomfortably to his appa.

“De, wae?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his son.

The other nurse look at Chanhyun. They were always had a crush with that young CEO. Who didn’t fall in love with Park Chanyeol? He has everything, look, wealth and now be blessed with a beautiful wife and cute son. Moreover Chanyeol is such a low profile CEO.

Chanhyun hold his hand up as a sign to make his appa hold him. Chanyeol hold his son up, and then he notice something.

“Chanhyun-ah, did you poo?..” ask Chanyeol as he sniff his son’s .

“I think he poo, Chairman Park..” said one of the head nurse chuckle.

“Gosh, Chanhyun-ah..” whine Chanyeol as he take his son to the washroom nearby. But the washroom is full, so he went to the staff rest area. All the staff get up and bow to him in respect.

“I’m sorry to disturb your rest time, but I need to use the washroom, can I?” ask Chanyeol. He feel guilty to disturb his staff rest time, some of the staff were eating, some were sleeping, but they all stop their activity as soon aa Chanyeol get in.

“Oh ok, Chairman Park.. you can use it..” said one of the nurse.

“Thank you..” said Chanyeol as he put Chanhyun down.

He then put Chanhyun’s backpack down, and begin to undress him.

“You need help Chairman Park?..” ask one of the doctor as Chanyeol seems to have a trouble to undressing his son.

“Ahh.. just call me Chanyeol, I didn’t know how to pull this off.. this is so complicated..” said Chanyeol as he just grinning at the doctor.

“I just call you Dr Park then.. let me help you.. I’m Dr Jun ” said the doctor.

“Appaa..” whine Chanhyun as he take his appa’s hand, he suddenly become aware as someone stranger was undressing him.

“Appa here, appa here.. she just help me Chanhyun-ah..”said Chanyeol as he take his son up. At the same time, Baekhyun come in to the rest area, he bow and smile friendly at everyone at the room and waddle to his husband and son.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, why you up? Are you feeling better now?..” ask Chanyeol concerned.

“De, Nurse Kim told me that you went here, wae? Is Chanhyun poo?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at his son.

“De, you wait here.. I wash Chanhyun up..” said Chanyeol as he went into the washroom.

Baekhyun stand against the wall as he hold Chanhyun’s clothes when one of the staff offer him a seat.

“Sit here Mr Park..”

“Thank you..” said Baekhyun smiling, and now he notice that most everyone in the room was looking at him.

“Wae? Is.. is there something wrong?..” ask Baekhyun flustered as everyone staring at him.

“Aniyo.. it’s just, we rarely see you, and when you suddenly appeared like this, it makes us flustered.. and you really look glowing Mr Park..” comment one of the staff.

“Jinjja?.. I’m sorry.. am.. am I disturbing your rest time?” ask Baekhyun guilty.

“No, no.. we glad that we finally got to meet you Mr Park..”

“This is my first time meeting you Mr Park, you really look beautiful than what I saw in the picture..” said the nurse smiling at him.

“Aaa.. thank you, you make me blushing..” said Baekhyun chuckle.

“How far along are you?..”

“I’m almost 5 months..”

“It’s a twin right?..”

“De..”and before Baekhyun want to say something further, Chanyeol got out from the room holding Chanhyun in his arms.

“Did you clean him well?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Of course, he’s clean now..” said Chanyeol as he wipe Chanhyun down. He hold Chanhyun down as Baekhyun wear him his diaper.

“Omma..” call Chanhyun.

“Urmm?..” hum Baekhyun as he wear Chanhyun his lotion.

“Can I have that?..” ask Chanhyun as he point at something across the room.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol as he put the lotion back into his son’s bagpack.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look across the room, there, they saw a an icecream flushy toy hanging onto the wall.

“That icecream?..” ask Baekhyun as he done putting the lotion at his son.

Chanhyun nod at his mom.

“You need to ask the aunt and uncle about it? It was theirs..” said Baekhyun as he help his husband dressing their son back.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************