FLASHBACK 2

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

FLASHBACK 2

 

CHANHYUN’S KNOWLEDGE

“Is he ok? why is he suddenly crying?..” ask Chanyeol as soon as his wife come back from Chanhyun’s room. He can clearly his wife’s face was red and gloomy.

Baekhyun went to his husband who already on the bed. He sit beside Chanyeol and lean his body on his husband chest, let out a deep sigh.

“What’s wrong Baek?..” ask Chanyeol again curiously.

“I don’t think he like the babies..” blurt out Baekhyun as he caress his stomach.

“Wae? What he said to you?..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Sshh, baby.. it’s ok, stop crying hurm?..”said Baekhyun softly as he put his son on his own bed.

“But omma.. I don’t want a babies..” cry Chanhyun again. Baekhyun heart clench when he heard his son said like that.

“Chanhyun-ah, you can’t said like that.. they are your dongsaengs, imagine how sad they are hearing their older brother said like that..” said Baekhyun as he wipe his son’s tears.

“I want to be your baby..” said Chanhyun again sadly.

“You are.. you are my baby, Chanhyunnie.. forever it will be, nothing will change it..”

“But I don’t want it, please.. ommaaa..” whine Chanhyun again as he hug his omma.

Baekhyun just pat his son’s back and suddenly a tears start to b in his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I don’t know what else to say to make him like the babies.. I just, Yeol.. what should we do?..” cried Baekhyun.

“Baek calm down.. I know there must be another way to persuade Chanhyun, give him some time, he’s not use to it yet.. we need to wait..” said Chanyeol calmly.

Baekhyun continue crying in his husband embrace hoping that their son will accept the news tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Ommaa.. omma?..”

Baekhyun wake up as soon he heard a soft voice calling for him. Chanhyun was crying at the end of his bed.

“Chanhyun-ah.. come here..” ask Baekhyun as he waving his hand to his son.

Chanhyun walk to his omma and Baekhyun lift him up.

“Why are you awake so early? Go back to sleep again..” said Baekhyun as he place the little one at the middle of them. Chanhyun still crying as he didn’t want to sleep again. He keep trashing around on the bed, make Chanyeol also awake.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae?..” ask Baekhyun softly as he try to calm his son.

“Ommaa..” cry Chanhyun.

Baekhyun doesn’t have a choice as he lift the crying boy into his. He pat his back calmly, and soon the little one calm down a bit.

“Wae? Why is he throwing a fit this early?..” ask Chanyeol. Chanhyun always wake them up, and ended up sleeping on their bed but never throw a tantrum on the early morning, it’s very unusual of him.

“I don’t know, he just.. doesn’t want me to let go of him..” said Baekhyun as he yawn. Well, he’s a bit tired, pregnancy really makes him tired more.

“Give him to me, you need to rest..” said Chanyeol.

“He will cry..” said Baekhyun but he give the little one to Chanyeol.

“Gwaenchana..” said Chanyeol as he take Chanhyun away from his wife.

Chanhyun start to cry as he realize that his appa was carrying him. He wail loudly crying for his omma, and wriggle his body to get out form his appa’s embrace. Chanyeol give his son back to Baekhyun.

“I told you..” sigh Baekhyun as he take the crying boy and start to pacing around the room to calm him back.

“Why is he like this?..” ask Chanyeol frowning.

“I think he is aware now that the babies is coming, that’s why he suddenly becomes like this, so clingy with me..” answer Baekhyun.

“That’s not a good sign, he should not behave like this..” said Chanyeol as he let out a deep sigh.

“Yesterday you said that we need to give him some time, so.. let him be for a while, at least he will not questions the issues about the babies again, we just.. wait for a while..” said Baekhyun as he look at his little son who slowly sleeping on his shoulder.

“You sure? I think I’m gonna change my mind.. I concern about your health.. twins pregnancy is difficult you know? You can’t be too stress, or it will affect the baby’s health and..”

“I know.. I know, I’ll be careful ok?..” cut Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun..”

“Just.. give him some time, I’m sure he will be ok..” add Baekhyun again as he place the sleeping boy onto their bed.

Chanyeol just remain silent as he watching his wife placing a kiss on the boy’s fluffy cheek. He let out a deep sigh again, make Baekhyun turn to see him.

“You sigh too many time today, it’s not good ok?..” said Baekhyun as he kiss his husband on his lips.

“I’m worry about you, about this little one.. and the upcoming this..” said Chanyeol as he place his hand at his wife’s tummy.

“It’s nothing to be worry about, we’ll be fine.. everything will gonna be fine hurmm? Trust me..” said Baekhyun. He actually was not sure how Chanhyun will gonna accept this news honestly. He just want to believe that everything will gonna be fine.

“I hope so..” said Chanyeol back.

“Then smile.. you start your morning with a frown on your face, it’s not good honey, you’re gonna get wrinkle..” chuckle Baekhyun as he got off from the bed.

“Where you going?.. let’s get some sleep again” ask Chanyeol seeing his wife gotten off from the bed.

“Bathroom?..”

“After that?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“Kitchen.. I’m gonna prepare some breakfast, I’m sure omma already awake too..” answer Baekhyun as he went to the bathroom.

“I’m gonna take some sleep back, is that ok for you?..”

“Yeah, go ahead.. I’ll wake you up for breakfast, ahh.. did you go to the clinic today?..” ask Baekhyun from the bathroom.

“No, but I need to attend some meeting..” answer Chanyeol as he already lying on the bed.

“What time?..”

“10..”

“Urmm.. Yeol, can you pass me my cleanser..”

“…..”

“Yeol? Honey.. are you asleep?..” Baekhyun peek out from the bathroom, indeed his husband is already falling asleep again beside their son. Smiling, he come out form the bathroom to take his cleanser, and continue washing up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

*********************************************************