FLASHBACK 3

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

FLASHBACK 3

 

“Urk!.. urhh!.. huh.. huh..” Baekhyun pant as he slowly take a deep breath and lean himself at the bathroom wall.

He bow down again when a nausea come in, throw up into the toilet bowl. His hand securely on his stomach, caressing it slowly. His lower stomach start to get hurt, and Baekhyun start to panic.

“Baek?..”

Chanyeol can clearly hear his wife throw up in the bathroom. Baekhyun had locked the door, and it makes him start to worried when Baekhyun didn’t respond to him.

“Baekhyun? You’re ok? open the door..” said Chanyeol worriedly as he knock at the door again.

“Wait..” answer Baekhyun faintly.

“What? Baek.. let me come in..” said Chanyeol again.

A surge of nausea comes hitting him again make him bore back to the toilet bowl. Tears start to strain down his face, along with cold sweat.

“Chanyeol..” call Baekhyun almost whispered.

“I come in, ok?.. wait for a minute..” said Chanyeol as he search for something to open the door. After countless effort, the door can be open revealing his wife leaning against at the bathtub, his hand is clutch securely on his stomach.

Chanyeol quickly approach his wife, helping him to stand up.

“Yeol.. blo.. blood..” sobbed Baekhyun as he look at his leg that already stain with the red liquid stream down from his lower part.

Chanyeol look down, and now he realized that Baekhyun had a stain of blood trailing down from his thigh to the floor. It’s not that much blood, but still he need to stop it before it affect the baby. He quickly scoop up his wife and put him calmly on the bed.

“Yeol.. I’m sorry.. baby..” sobbed Baekhyun in guilty.

“Sshh, Baek.. it’s ok, it’s ok.. calm down, I’m gonna change your clothes and then we gonna head to the hospital ok?..” said Chanyeol as he fasten his speed. He need to be calm or else his wife will be more traumatized.

After changing the clothes, he quickly carried Baekhyun bridal style and went to his car.

“Chanyeol.. oh my God! What’s wrong son?..” ask Mrs Byun as she saw Chanyeol carried Baekhyun into the car.

“Baekhyun’s bleeding omma.. omma, take care of Chanhyun ok.. I’ll call you later, I’m in hurry..” said Chanyeol in hurried.

“Ok, just go, go.. call me ok?..” said Mrs Byun.

“I will..”

After that, he call for Suho.

“Hello.. Chanyeol?..” answer Suho.

“Hello hyung.. are you in the hospital right now?..” ask Chanyeol calmly as he try to focus on the road, at the same time he look at Baekhyun who start to whimper.

“Yeah, I have on call this morning.. wae? Is everything ok?..” ask Suho. He knows something wrong must happen, it’s unusual for Chanyeol to call him this early in the morning.

“It’s Baekhyun.. he’s bleeding, and I’m on my way to your hospital..” said Chanyeol.

“What? Ok, ok.. just go straight to the emergency, I’ll wait you there.. hurry up and be careful..” said Suho in panic.

“Thanks hyung.. I will..” said Chanyeol as he ended the call.

“Yeol.. it’s hurt..” whine Baekhyun in hurt as he clutch his stomach securely.

“You’re gonna be ok, I promise.. you and our baby will be ok, it’s gonna be fine..” said Chanyeol as he also try to calm down himself. He really hope that their baby will be fine.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung.. hyung, how is he? Is he ok? what about the baby?..” ask Chanyeol in frantic as he see Suho was coming out from the emergency room.

“Chanyeol, calm down.. he’s ok, he’s fine..” answer Suho as he try to make the young CEO sit back on the chair.

“What.. what about the babies? Are they fine?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“Yes, they’re fine.. but I need to talk to you about something..”

“What.. what is it? Hyung.. just tell me.. is something wrong with my babies? What?..” ask Chanyeol again impatient.

“I’ll tell you.. let’s go to my office first..” said Suho calmly as he make the CEO come to his office.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Here, drink this first.. calm yourself..” said Suho as he give a cup of warm tea to Chanyeol.

Once Chanyeol start to calm down a bit, he begin to talk.

“About Baekhyun, overall he’s fine.. and your babies too, you’re lucky they’re fine Chanyeol, but there’s something I want to tell you.. you know well about the post-bleeding term in pregnancy right?..” ask Suho looking at the miserable looking man in front of him.

“Yeah.. I know that, but.. Baekhyun never experienced a miscarriage, he doesn’t suffer from that post-bleeding thing..” said Chanyeol calmly.

“You’re right, but today he almost miscarriage if you’re late sending him to the hospital.. but do you remember, even the slightest stress can effect the mother if they didn’t cope well with the pressure, and beside Baekhyun is pregnant with twins, I could consider him as a difficult pregnancy..” explain Suho.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh as he heard Suho’s explaining to him. Sure, he know what could happen if pregnant people didn’t cope well from the stress, moreover Baekhyun is pregnant with twins, it really concerns him a lot.

“What? What is it? Do you have a problem with Baekhyun?..” ask Suho hearing the big giant let out a frustrated sigh.

“No, it’s not me..” Chanyeol shaking his head.

“Then who?.. his mother? I know Mrs Byun is staying with you this past days, is she make..”

“It’s Chanhyun..” cut Chanyeol.

“What? Chanhyun? Are you sure? Chanhyun is not the type of a troublemaker kid.. I know that..” said Suho in surprised.

“I know.. but..” said Chanyeol.

“But what? What did he do?..” cut Suho curiously.

“He’s having trouble to accept Baekhyun’s pregnancy, he doesn’t like the babies.. Baekhyun and I have spend many times to convince him, but he just.. don’t want to accept it, and he also grown to stick with Baekhyun all the time, I thought he just aware, feeling insecured because the babies will be coming on the way, but it has grown worse..” explain Chanyeol.

“Such as?..”

“He doesn’t like to sleep in his own bedroom, don’t want to eat, he even shout when I carry him.. he throws tantrum everytime Baekhyun didn’t want to hold him, I bet it makes Baekhyun stress, with his morning sickness, with Chanhyun’s behavior.. with the household chores.. I feel sorry for him..” said Chanyeol as he let out a sigh again.

“So, it’s because of Chanhyun..”

“No, don’t say it like that, it’s not because of Chanhyun.. it’s my fault, I’m the one who need to be blame, nowadays.. I barely go home, didn’t help him with this all sort of problem, Chanhyun’s problem.. it’s all my fault..” said Chanyeol as he look frustrated.

“Chanyeol, don’t blame yourself.. I’ll help you ok, but right now, your attention should be on your wife, your Baekhyun.. I think he already getting wheel to the normal ward, but wait.. I’ll confirm it first..” said Suho as he call someone.

“Ok, he’s in the Room 1509.. and about Chanhyun, don’t worry, I think I can help you.. I’ll tell you later, but right now, let’s visit Baekhyun first.. I think he’s already awake by now..” said Suho as they walk out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

When they come in to the room, Baekhyun is still fast asleep on the bed. His hand was connected to some IV fluid, his shirt was getting lifted up and there is a nurse who monitored the babies condition beside him.

The nurse bow down in respect at the sight of Dr Suho getting in to the room.

“Look Chanyeol, your babies.. they’re fine..” said Suho as he pointed at the monitor.

Chanyeol looking at the screen monitor and yes, he can see that their babies is just doing so fine.

“I’m glad they’re fine.. I’m really worried before..” said Chanyeol as he smile satisfyingly looking at the monitor.

Suho making a gestured for the nurse to get out form the room for a while.

“You should be, you look so miserable back there in the emergency room..” chuckle Suho.

“I am.. I am damn worried about him, just this morning, as usual he’s going to the bathroom, but when he’s going there for a long time.. I start to worry, and that’s I start to break the door, and spot him already bleeding..” story Chanyeol as he caress his wife’s hand.

“That’s ok, be glad that he’s fine now..” said Suho.

“Thanks hyung..”

_________________________________________________________________________

At the afternoon, Baekhyun start to awake.

“Chan.. Chanyeol..”

“Baekhyun, honey.. you’re awake..” said Chanyeol smiling when he heard a faint voice calling his name.

Baekhyun slowly hold his body up to sit down on the bed. Chanyeol quickly adjust the bed, so Baekhyun is sit leaning on the bed rest.

As soon as he sit, Baekhyun’s hand start to caress on his stomach. He already know about the twins conditions from the nurse who inform him before he drifted to sleep and being wheel on to this room.

“They’re fine right?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“Yeah, they’re fine Baek.. our twins is a fighter, they’re doing just fine..” said Chanyeol smiling as he grab Baekhyun’s hand caressing it softly.

“I’m sorry Yeol.. I’m so careless..” said Baekhyun apologetic as he look at Chanyeol’s deep eyes.

“No, no honey.. it’s not your fault, don’t blame yourself.. it’s ok, for now.. they’re fine..” said Chanyeol as he doesn’t want to make his wife to get pressured again.

“But..”

“No but, it’s the end now.. they’re fine right? so let it be.. and don’t think it’s your fault, it will never be your fault ok? we go through this together hurmm?..” said Chanyeol as he kiss Baekhyun’s hand.

“Now smile.. I haven’t see you smile yet today..” said Chanyeol again.

Baekhyun shoot out a soft smile and caress his husband’s face.

“Chanhyun?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Don’t worry.. he’s with your omma, she said that she will bring him here, just wait.. I think they will got here soon..” said Chanyeol smiling at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma!..” shout Chanhyun as he went in to the room.

“Chanhyun-ah, come here..” said Baekhyun as he waving his hand towards his son.

Chanhyun approach his omma slowly, Chanyeol hold him to situated him on Baekhyun’s bed, sitting beside his omma.

“Hey, why you’re look so sad?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son.

“Appa, omma.. mianei..” said Chanhyun’s as he start to cry.

“Hey, hey.. wae? Chanhyun-ah? Wae? Wae? Why you’re crying?..” ask Chanyeol in panic as his son start to wailed loudly.

Chanyeol hold him up and start to pacing around the room, calming him down.

“Wae? Chanhyun-ah? Why you’re crying?..” ask Chanyeol softly.

“It just.. he feel apologetic, you know.. Suho came to the house, and he start to tell the boy something, and Chanhyun starts to ramble about how sorry he is towards both of you, I think he now realize something, about the baby, that all thanks to Suho..” explain Mrs Byun.

“Really? I’m glad hearing that.. honey, give him to me..”said Baekhyun smiling.

“Omma, are the babies hurt? Mianei..” said Chanhyun cutely.

“No baby, they’re not hurt..the babies fine now, they’re in here.. sleeping soundly..” said Chanyeol as he make the little boy to touch Baekhyun’s tummy softly.

“But, they’re so tiny..” giggle Chanhyun.

“For now, they’re small.. but as the time goes by, they will grow bigger Chanhyun..” said Baekhyun.

“Bigger as me?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Yeah, bigger like you baby..” said Baekhyun pinching his nose lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************