CHAPTER 17

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 17

 

“Here hyung.. did he like corn milk?..” ask Kai as he hand down the milk bottle to Kris.

Kris take it and give it to Chanhyun who take the bottle. He look at the milk bottle, it was usually in white colour, but this times it’s in yellow colour.

“It’s corn milk, have you eat corn before?..” ask Kris as he look at the small boy keep looking at the milk bottle.

“Uncle.. milk?..” ask Chanhyun. He want the white one, not the weird yellow milk.

“You don’t want this?..” ask Kris.

“See, I told you hyung.. he didn’t want it.” Said Kai as he sit beside the taller.

“Yah! You go to the supermarket and buy the milk..” said Kris.

“Me?..” ask Kai.

“Yeah, of course you.. palli, before he cry again..” said Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________

“He’s fine, just tired.. I also had put the twins in his room, you can go see him..” said Suho as he finished attend to Baekhyun.

“Thank you hyung..” said Chanyeol as he hug the doctor.

“It’s my job, so.. pay me well ok?..” said Suho as he laugh.

Chanyeol just smiling and he get in to the room. Baekhyun had been transferred to a normal ward, but it’s not just a normal ward, it was a VVIP ward. He can see the twins crib is just next to his wife and label as Boy and Girl. He approach the crib and look at the twin, they both are sleeping.

“They’re cute right?..”

“Honey, you’re awake.. how are you feeling?..” said Chanyeol as he look at his wife.

“Sore.. I thought you go back home already..” said Baekhyun. He knows Chanyeol must be tired, attending to him all day long.

“No, not yet.. look at them, we’re really make a cute kids right? I don’t have a heart to leave them..” said Chanyeol as he caress both his son and daughter.

“Just go to Kai’s house honey, I know you’re tired..” said Baekhyun.

“It’s ok, I can just sleep here..” said Chanyeol as he sit on the sofa bed at the corner of the room.

“No, you can’t.. I want you to get enough rest, sleeping on a proper bed, not this flip bed, besides Chanhyun is alone..” said Baekhyun as he start to nag.

“But you’ll be alone..” said Chanyeol.

“I have this two little angel here, and the nurse will come in to check on me.. Suho hyung is staying at his office too, now.. go back home honey, just come the next morning with the others, Chanhyun must be excited to see his dongsaengs..” said Baekhyun.

“Arasso Mr Park Baekhyun-sshi.. if you want anything, call me ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“Ok, and kiss Chanhyun for me.. he must be sad..” said Baekhyun as he see his husband out from the room.

“Arasso.. see you tomorrow honey..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Sleep Chanhyunnie.. it’s already late..” said Kris softly as he patted the small boy but Chanhyun just didn’t want to sleep. He feel uncomfortable to sleep without his parents, so he just lie silently at Kris’s shoulder.

“Is he asleep?..” whispered Kris to Kyungsoo who still watching the television.

Kai was also at the living room, doing his work. All the other kids was already in dreamland, only this little one in Kris’s arm who still didn’t sleep.

“No.. just continue to pat him..” said Kyungsoo as he shaking his head.

At the same time, the doorbell ringing.

“Are you expecting a guest?..” ask Kris looking at Kyungsoo.

“No..” said Kyungsoo as he get up to open the door.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanyeol?.. what are you doing here?..” said Kyungsoo when he see the taller standing tiredly infront of his door.

“Hahaha.. surprise..” said Chanyeol as he get in the house.

“Appa?..”

Chanyeol heard a soft voice calling him, and notice his son was in Kris’s arm.

“Hey, it’s already late.. why he’s still awake? You didn’t get him to sleep?..” ask Chanyeol to Kris as he approach his son.

“Your son didn’t want to sleep, I’d tried many way.. he just didn’t want to sleep, I guess he’s uncomfortable..” said Kris as he give the boy to his appa.

“Appaa..” Chanhyun starts to whine as he hug his appa.

“Appa here, appa here.. sleep now buddy, it’s so late already..” said Chanyeol.

“You’re here.. means that Baekhyun already giving birth right?..” ask Kai.

“Yup..” said Chanyeol as he pat his son gently to make him sleep.

“So, what is the gender?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“That’s a secret.. you need to come tomorrow..” said Chanyeol smiling.

“Is he alright? No complications right?..” ask Kris.

“Thank God, he’s alright.. your wife do a good job Kris hyung, thank you.. Baekhyun is the one who insist me to go back home, or not I just want to stay with him at the hospital..” said Chanyeol as he put his already sleeping son on the couch and continue to pat him softly.

“Bring him to bed Yeol, and you too.. get enough rest, I know you’re tired, go upstairs now, your room is on the left..” said Kyungsoo.

“Ok, thank you for taking care of Chanhyunnie.. I go to bed first..” said Chanyeol as he lift his son back and went upstairs.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol wake up early the next morning, and he went downstairs. Kyungsoo already wake up and busy in the kitchen with his daughter Geurim, while Kris and Kai were in the living room chatting.

“Morning Yeol..” said Kyungsoo.

“Morning..” answer Chanyeol as he sit at the dining table.

“What time do you want to visit Baekhyun?..” ask Kyungsoo as he put the kimchi stew on the table.

“Urmm.. not sure, just wait until Chanhyun awake..”

“Ohh, ok.. then we will go with you too..” said Kyungsoo.

“Kai didn’t go to his academy?..” ask Chanyeol. Usually Kai will go to his dance academy to teach his student.

“He doesn’t have a class today, so that’s why.. then your hospital? Are you close today?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“No, I’m not close.. I can’t close with no sudden notice, it’s Monday, so there’s so many patient who had an appointment today.. I just told them to not call me, I’m on my paternity leave..” said Chanyeol.

“You’re the CEO, you even have your paternity leave?..” ask Kai as he get in to the kitchen.

“Wae? Of course I have.. actually it just a reason, so they won’t questions me later..” said Chanyeol.

“Yeol, I heard someone crying.. maybe it’s Chanhyun, you better check on him..” said Kris as he walk in to the kitchen.

Chanyeol quickly get up and went to his room. Kris was right, Chanhyun was crying while standing at the door. But it was not just a crying, he was crying of fear, at the sight of his appa, Chanhyun quickly run to his appa hugging him tightly. Chanyeol look at the room, it was dark.. now he understand why, he accidentally switch off the light when he went out, and now his son is crying. Chanhyun was afraid of the dark.

“Aigoo, I’m sorry Chanhyun-ah.. I switch off the light..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his son.

“Appa, where’s omma?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Omma is in the hospital, later we will visit him.. do you want to look at your dongsaengs?..” ask Chanyeol.

Chanhyun nodded at him excitedly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma! Omma!..” shout Chanhyun happily when he get in the room where Baekhyun is. Chanyeol just shaking his head as he get in the room.

“Sshh.. Chanhyunnie, slow down.. come here..” said Baekhyun as he wave his hand at his eldest son.

“Omma.. I miss you..” said Chanhyun as he struggle to climb up the bed.

“It’s just one day, and you already miss me?.. how sweet of you Chanhyunnie..” said Baekhyun as he kiss his son who sit beside him.

“Hi Baekhyun.. how are you?..” said Kyungsoo as he hug his best friend.

“Sore.. but I’m fine..” answer Baekhyun.

“Can we see the babies?..” ask Kris.

“Sure..”

“Omma.. your stomach.. wae?..” ask Chanhyun curiously as he put his hand on his omma flat stomach.

“Your dongsaeng already out.. look there, in that crib, there is your dongsaeng..” answer Chanyeol as he pointing at the crib.

Chanhyun look at the crib, he can see his uncle Kris and uncle Kai was already lift his dongsaeng up. He quickly run towards them.

“This is a boy..” said Kris refer to the one he lift.

“and this is a girl..” said Kai.

“Congratulations Baek.. Yeol, three kids huh? We lose honey..” said Kyungsoo as he kiss the baby girl in Kai’s arm.

“Wae? You want another baby?..” ask Kai.

Kyungsoo hit him on his chest and Kai just laugh.

“Uncle.. put them back..” said Chanhyun as he glare at both of his uncle.

“Don’t want.. I want to bring her back home with me..” said Kai as he walk towards Baekhyun.

“Andwae..” said Chanhyun quickly.

“Me too.. he’s cute, uncle want to bring him back home too with me..” said Kris as he also walk toward Chanyeol.

“Andwae! Andwae.. ommaa.. ommaaa..” cry Chanhyun as he run towards his omma, burying his head on the bed. Baekhyun just smile and ruffled his son’s hair.

“Go take your dongsaeng.. palli, look uncle Kris want to go out..” said Chanyeol. It was fun teasing Chanhyun.

“Andwae.. appa, appa.. andwae!..” cry Chanhyun as he scoop down on the floor hugging his appa’s leg crying sadly.

“Honey, that’s enough.. he’s really sad..” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol nodded at his wife and pick his son up. Kris and Kai put the baby back on their crib.

“Uncle Kai and uncle Kris just kidding, look.. they put your dongsaeng back, you want to see them?..” ask Chanyeol as he bring his son to look at the babies.

Chanhyun look at them interested. Chanyeol take the baby girl and give it to his wife, while he himself lift the baby boy. Chanhyun approach his appa and look at the baby boy. He caress the baby slowly and kiss him. The baby squirm around but continue to sleeping when Chanyeol pat him.

“You like him?..” ask Chanyeol smiling.

“De.. he’s cute..” answer Chanhyun. He then climb up the bed and do the same with the baby girl.

“What is the name Baek? Have both of you decide the name yet?..” ask Kris.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol look at each other and smile. They already decide on the name long ago before the twins born.

“The girl is Chanmi, and the boy is Chunji.. what do you think?..” said Baekhyun

“It’s cute.. not so complicated, simple.. that’s good Baek..” said Kyungsoo.

“This one name is Chunji, repeat after me Chanhyun-ah.. Chunji, and this with your omma is Chanmi, did you get it?..” ask Chanyeol as he teach his son to pronounce the name.

“Chungji..” said Chanhyun cutely.

“Aniya.. it’s Chunji..” said Kai.

“Chunji..” said Chanhyun repeat after Kai.

“This one?..” ask Baekhyun refer to the baby girl.

“Chanmi..” said Chanhyun happily.

“You get it..” said Chanyeol happily as he kiss his son. Well, his eldest son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************