CHAPTER 16

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 16

 

“Is it delicious Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Kyungsoo smiling looking at the small boy eating his cake deliciously.

Chanhyun nodded as he continue eating his cake.

“What did Chanyeol say honey? He call you just now right?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“De, he said to take care of Chanhyun.. after this he said to bring Chanhyun back home, he must be tired..” answer Kai.

“We need to fetch the girls first at school..”

“Ok..” said Kai shortly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Take a deep breath Baek, I’m gonna check on you..” said Suho as he wear the glove.

“Ok.. Yeol, where are you?..” call Baekhyun as his eyes searching for his husband.

“I’m here Baek, I’m here.. it’s ok.. it’s gonna be fine..” said Chanyeol as he stand beside his wife holding his hand tightly.

Suho spread Baekhyun leg’s wider, and begin to insert his finger.

“Calm down Baek, don’t strain yourself..” said Suho as he can feel Baekhyun muscle tense up.

Baekhyun let out a pain gasp as Suho insert his finger more into him.

“Ouw! Hyung..” Baekhyun whine as he tighten his hold with his husband.

“Just a little bit more Baek, wait a minute.. continue to pant if you feel hurt, breathe through it..” said Suho try to calm the labor man.

“Slowly..” said Baekhyun as he feel Suho pull out his finger.

“How is it?..” ask Chanyeol.

“He’s 4cm dilated.. the babies is already in position but still we need to wait until Baekhyun is 10 cm.. try to walk, or you can use the stretching ball..” said Suho as he pull out the glove he wearing.

“Baek, how do you feel?..” ask Suho looking at the laboring man.

“Nervous..” answer Baekhyun as he smile weakly.

“It’s ok.. you’ll be fine, soon the twins will be here..” said Chanyeol as he wipe his wife‘s sweat.

“I can’t believe the twins will come sooner than I expected.. oh God! It comes again.. urhhh..” whine Baekhyun as he tighten his hand with his husband. The contraction coming sooner than before.

“Breathe.. breathe Baek, follow me.. hoo.. hoo.. you’re doing great.. that’s good, keep going like that..” said Suho try to calm Baekhyun down.

Baekhyun shut his eyes tightly as he try to breath slowly. His face was red as his hand keep clutching with his husband, tighten everytime the contractions coming.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Ooh, why is Chanhyunnie here?..” ask Geurim as she see the smaller boy was sleeping inside her parents car.

“He will be staying with us, uncle Baekhyun is in the hospital.. and Uncle Yeol is staying with him, so this little boy will be staying with us for the time being..” said Kai to his daughter.

“Why is Uncle Baekhyun is in the hospital?..” ask Gyuri.

“He’s giving birth to Chanhyun’s dongsaeng..” answer Kyungsoo to his youngest daughter.

“Can we visit him? I want to see the babies!..” said Gyuri excited.

“No, we can’t.. once the babies comes out, we will go visit him ok? now, let’s go..” said Kai.

_________________________________________________________________________

Suho comes again in the room to check on the progress. It’s been almost 4 hours since Baekhyun being admitted to the hospital, but still the twins seems take a lot of time to comes out.

Baekhyun was having another contraction when Suho step in to the room.

“I.. I think.. my water broke..” pant Baekhyun as the contractions wore off.

Suho quickly check on him, and it was true. Baekhyun’s water already broke, he then ask the nurse to change the sheet. Chanyeol look at Suho with the nervous feeling.

“You know the drill Yeol, once the water is broke.. it will get more intense, for now he’s almost 9cm dilated, it will not be long..” said Suho looking at the worried husband.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urhhhh!.. hah.. hah..”

“Deep breath Baek, ok.. once again, 1, 2, 3, 4..” said Suho as he hold Baekhyun’s leg to support him.

“Urmmmmmmmmph!..” Baekhyun bore down to push as he hold onto the bed sheet tightly.

“Keep going, keep going.. 7, 8, 9, 10.. ok, take a breath..”

It’s being almost an hour since Suho said that Baekhyun can start pushing, but still no progress.

“Ok, push again Baek.. harder, harder.. good, keep going..”

“Huurmmphhhhh.. aurhhhh!...” Baekhyun bore down harder than before and he can feel the baby moving lower to the entrance.

“I can see the head already.. the head is big, push again Baek, harder.. harder..” said Suho as he starts to stretch the entrance a bit to make it easier for the baby to comes out.

Baekhyun tighten his hand with Chanyeol as he starts to push again, this time harder.

“Urrrrgggghhhhhh!... hurts!..”

“You’re doing great Baek, keep pushing..” said Chanyeol as he also can see the baby head is slowly make a move out.

“Stop.. stop pushing Baek, you need to pant.. pant slowly, the head almost comes out.. keep breathing, slowly, slowly..” said Suho as he try to maneuver the head slowly.

Baekhyun follow the instructions well, and with his husband help, he starts to pant slowly.

“You’re doing great Baek, just follow me.. hoo.. hoo.. hoo.. you’re good..” said Chanyeol calming his wife.

“Good.. good.. and here, the head’s out.. just wait a while Baek, don’t push yet..” said Suho as he gently clean the baby’s face from all the liquid and wait for a while until the baby turn to his side.

“Ok, you can push.. just bore down harder ok?..” said Suho as he also try to pull out the baby out. He slide one of his finger inside and move around the entrance to stretch it a bit.

“Ouw!.. don’t.. urrrrrhhhh! Hyung!..” whine Baekhyun in hurt.

“Just push Baek!..” urge Suho.

“Ummmmmpphhhhhhhh!... urhh!..hah.. hah.. again?..” ask Baekhyun as he can feel the body slide a bit.

“Yeah, one more big push Baek..”

“Uuurrrrggghhhhhhh!... aurh!.. ow! Ow!..” whine Baekhyun as he bore down harder holding his husband hand’s tightly. Suho quickly pull out the baby.

“It’s done, it’s done Baek.. your baby is here, ease down.. breath slowly..” said Suho as he hold the baby a bit higher to show it to the mother before putting the baby on top of Baekhyun’s chest. The baby was crying softly but calm down when situated on top of his omma. A nurse approach them to cover the baby with a soft blanket.

Baekhyun despite being in hurt, shoot a smile looking at his baby. Chanyeol kiss his wife on the forehead, being proud of him.

“Check the gender..” said Suho smiling.

Chanyeol check the baby gently.

“Chanhyun now has a friend to share his toys..” said Chanyeol smiling at his wife.

“It’s a boy?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“Yeah.. another boy Baek..” said Suho smiling at both of the parents.

“I’m proud of you honey..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife and the little boy.

“Here Yeol, cut the cord..” said Suho as he hand the scissor to Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I wonder what our Chanhyun doing with Kai’s family..” said Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Hahahaha.. I think he’ll be fine honey, maybe eating dinner.. it’s almost dinner time..” said Chanyeol as he glance at the clock hanging on the wall.

“Really? What time is it?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Almost 8pm..” answer Chanyeol.

“Really? Hurmm.. I already miss him..” said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun caress his little boy in his arms, but being interrupt when another contraction hit him.

“Baekhyun.. wae? Is it another contraction?..” ask Suho when he realized Baekhyun face changes.

“Yeah.. I think she ready to come..” said Baekhyun between his contractions.

“Nurse Lee, take the baby.. I’m gonna check the baby’s position first, ok? and Baek, did you say she? It’s a girl?..” ask Suho looking at the pregnant man as his hand busy handling the device on Baekhyun stomach’s to see whether the baby is in right positions.

“I’m not sure hyung, but my insticts say that it will be a girl..” say Baekhyun smiling as soon as the contractions wore off.

“A girl is good, I really want a daughter..” add Chanyeol as he come back from seeing his baby boy. He comes beside his wife.

“Oh God..” claim Suho suddenly as he look at the monitor.

“Wae? What’s wrong?..” ask Chanyeol as he also looking at the monitor. His face changes looking at the monitor.

“Yeol.. what’s wrong? What’s wrong hyung?..” ask Baekhyun panic as he see Suho and his husband showing a surprised expressions.

“It’s a breach Baek..” answer Suho calmly

“What?.. but before this, you said both the baby is in right positions, how can this happen?..” ask Baekhyun as he starts to panic.

“Baek, calm down.. I think the baby turn, when the other is comes out..” explain Chanyeol calmly looking at his wife.

“I.. I don’t want to be operate.. Yeol..” said Baekhyun as he begin to cry.

“No, no you’re not Baek.. it’s ok, you can still birth the baby, beside you haven’t torn yet, and you’re not even bleeding.. so I think it’s safe to give birth the other like that..” explain Suho as he calm the labor man.

“Really?..” ask Baekhyun looking at the doctor.

“Yeah.. it’s fine Baek..” said Suho.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Where’s omma?..” ask Chanhyun when he went to the living room looking at his Uncle Kai. They were done taking dinner.

“Your omma was in the hospital Chanhyunnie.. he’s giving birth to your dongsaeng..” answer Kai as he kneel down to look at the boy.

“Let’s go..” said Chanhyun as he take Kai’s hand

“Urmm? Let’s go where? Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Kai confused.

“Uncle.. let’s go..” whine Chanhyun as he try to drag his uncle Kai.

“Where? Go where?..” ask Kai.

“Omma.. go to omma..” said Chanhyun.

“Andwae Chanhyun-ah.. you can’t, we will go tomorrow morning eo?..” said Kai as he holding the boy to stop him from dragging his hand.

“Andwae.. ommaa.. let’s go..” said Chanhyun as he starts to pout sadly.

“No Chanhyun-ah.. uncle can’t bring you there, your appa said to let you sleep here tonight, tomorrow I’ll bring you to your omma, arasso?..” said Kai softly.

Chanhyun ended up crying, he wailed loudly and keep trashing on the floor. Kyungsoo come quickly to the living room as soon as he heard the boy crying. He quickly pick up Chanhyun from the floor.

“What’s wrong honey?..” ask Kyungsoo as he patted the boy softly to calm him.

“He’s searching for his omma..” answer Kai. “Should I call Chanyeol?..” ask Kai worriedly.

“No, you can’t.. even if you call, what can he do? Baekhyun is in labor..” said Kyungsoo.

“Can you handle him honey?.. I don’t know how to take care of a boy, girls is easier.. or should I call Kris hyung?” ask Kai looking at the now sobbing Chanhyun who still in his wife’s hand.

“It will be tough, just try to call Kris.. ” said Kyungsoo as he smile at his husband.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!...” Baekhyun bore down harder at the last half an hour ago as soon as Suho say that he can starts pushing.

“Keep breathing Baek.. you’re good, you’re doing good..” said Suho to encourage him.

“Uuuurrrrrmmmmmmpppppphhhhhh!!....”

“You’re doing great, ok keep pushing.. I can see her , keep going Baek..” said Suho as he can clearly see that the is slowly comes out first, he quickly maneuver it to pull out the leg.

“Aurrrhhhh! Ow.. ow!.. hyung..” whine Baekhyun as he can feel the pain when Suho try to pull the baby out.

“It’s ok, it’s ok Baek.. push again! Harder..” instructs Suho.

“Urrrmmmmmmmmmmm!!... hah.. hah..” Baekhyun hold his leg as he push harder again. He starts to cry as the pain become unbearable.

“Keep going.. keep going honey.. you can do it..” said Chanyeol as he wipe his wife tears and sweat.

_________________________________________________________________________

Kris come 15 minutes later with his two kids after Kai ask him to come over to his house.

“Yah.. you have two kids, just a boy and you need me to come?..” ask Kris as he step inside the house.

“We have daughters, not a son.. so we don’t know how to handle a boy very well, he keep crying hyung, asking for his omma..” inform Kai.

“A boy is easier what?.. Chanyeol always prepare a milk for him if he’s crying, do you have a milk?..” ask Kris as he take the crying boy in his arms.

Chanhyun was more closer with Kris, so he hug the tall man back and buried his head between his chest.

“He’s comfortable with you hyung..” said Kyungsoo amazed.

“Corn milk only.. well my girls like the corn milk, can he drink that? ” said Kai.

“It’s fine, just reheat the milk.. do you have a bottle? Or kid’s cup?..” ask Kris as he take the boy to the living room.

“We have..” said Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Deep breath.. Baek, ease down.. ease down, just the head remain inside..” said Suho as he wipe the blood around the entrance. Baekhyun had tore a bit, but the blood just still consider normal.

“Ok, Baek.. just last move, push harder ok, now push!..”

“Aauuuurrrhhhhhh!.. urhhhhhhhh!...” Baekhyun with the help of his husband bore down again.

“Good.. good, just one last push Baek..” said Suho as he slowly pull the head’s out.

“Urmmmmmmmmph!... hurhhhh! Hah!.. hah…” Baekhyun ease a bit as he can hear a faint sound from his baby’s.

“A girl.. congratulations, your wish come true..” said Suho as he quickly put the baby girl on top of Baekhyun’s chest.

Baekhyun caress his baby girl slowly despite his weak state.

“A girl Yeol, we’ve got a daughter..” said Baekhyun as he smile weakly at his husband.

“Thank you Baek, I love you.. I love you so much..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife.

“Yeol, the cord..” said Suho as he point at the cord that still connected to Baekhyun and the baby.

Chanyeol went to the cord and cut it. Baekhyun slowly becomes sleepy as all of his energy slowly decrease. Suho inspect him again to make sure that’s everything is fine.

“Baek, just the placenta.. you need to push again, just light push..” said Suho as he hold the cord to start to pull the placenta out.

“Urrrmmmmm…” Baekhyun give a light push as he feel that Suho was pulling the placenta out.

“Ok, alright.. good, it’s done..” said Suho as he put the placenta into a medical bowl inside him. He then sew the tore, and clean the entrance from all the blood and liquid. Baekhyun slowly looking at where his child are, feeling proud of them and drift back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************