CHAPTER 10

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 10

 

“Thank’s for the food..” said all the children as they gather at the dining table for lunch.

“Here, Chanhyun-ah..” said Baekhyun as he tend to his son. Chanhyun was eating with his baby spoon, he is the type to eat slowly.

“Omma, water..” said Chanhyun.

“Here..” said his appa as he hand his son his cup.

Baekhyun’s mother already went home for a while as she claim that she had something to do. Beside, Kyungsoo and Suho family was staying there, so it will not be a problem then.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I only got Christmas holiday for a week..” inform Kris.

“And I close my clinic for a week too.. did any of you suggest what can we do for this holiday?..” ask Chanyeol.

They were having a tea time at the swimming pool area behind the Park’s mansion. All the kids were at the swimming room, wearing a tube each. Kai also in the swimming pool watching the kids. Only Chanhyun were on his chair with them, eating his cake deliciously. They have build their own swimming pool differently, they was a deep one and also the shallow one. The one at the back was the shallow one, and it was for the kid, while the front was the deep one.

“Beach, what about we’re all going to the beach?..”suggest Kyungsoo.

“That’s a good idea..” said Baekhyun.

“How about we go to your lodge honey? At Jeju-do?..” ask Suho.

“You have a lodge?..” ask Chanyeol surprised.

“Ahh, it was actually my grandma’s, but she give it to me.. actually I was busy to go there, so.. you know, it kind of idle there..” chuckle Kris.

“It was kind of quiet isolated lodge there, but it actually was type of resort.. but it has own island there, so we have some private time there.. it was near the beach of course, if you want to swim there, so what do you think?..” ask Suho.

“I think it was a good idea, what do you think honey?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Ok..” nod Baekhyun.

“You Kyungsoo?..” ask Kris.

“I think I’m on too..” said Kyungsoo smiling.

“Yeay!..” Chanhyun suddenly shout happily.

Everyone was startled, and laughing while looking at the smallest sitting beside his omma.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae?.. do you even understand what are we talking about?” ask Kyungsoo.

“De..” answer Chanhyun.

“Then, what is it?..” ask Kris as he chuckle at the cute kid infront him.

“Urmm..” he contemplated for a while and then shaking his head.

“You don’t know?..” ask Chanyeol.

Chanhyun pout as he shaking his head again. Baekhyun just chuckle while kissing his son’s cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, let’s go in the water!..” shout Soeon as he come out from the swinning pool and approach the smaller.

Chanhyun never get in to the swimming pool as he was a bit afraid. He just walk around the pool without getting in.

Soeon try to drag Chanhyun into the water, but the younger protest by pulling his hands away from Soeon, but what can he do Soeon is much more stronger than him.

“Aniya.. aniya..” whine Chanhyun as he was the urge to cry.

“Soeon-ah.. Soeon-ah, no, no.. don’t pull him..” warn Kai as he see the boy try to force Chanhyun into the water.

But it was too late, suddenly a huge splash can be heard and Kai let out a surprised gasp when he saw the small boy was fall into the water. Chanhyun fall with his face first into the water, so it makes him wriggle around harshly, desperately to try to breathe.

“God! Chanhyun-ah!..” shout Kai as he quickly run to the smaller boy and pick him out from the water. Everyone was shock when they heard Kai shouted.

Chanhyun immediately cry in fear as Kai pick him out, he wailed out loudly in fear as he call for his omma. He had swallow the water a bit and it makes him scared.

“Ommaaa!!.. ommaa!..” shout Chanhyun crying loudly.

“What happen Kai?..” ask Chanyeol quickly as he take his son from Kai and get inside.

“Appa here, appa here buddy, don’t worry.. you’ll be fine..” said Chanyeol as he patted his son’s back trying to calm him down.

“What happen?..” ask Suho.

Kai story to them about what happen, and Suho and Kris immediately apologize to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Kris immediately take Soeon to their room to discipline him.

“It’s ok hyung, they’re still a kid.. it’s ok, it just an accident..” said Baekhyun try to ease off the guilty from Suho, although he also feel scared when Kai said that Chanhyun almost drowned if he didn’t pick Chanhyun up from the water.

“I’m really sorry Baek, Yeol..” said Suho again.

“It’s ok hyung.. he’s fine though..” said Chanyeol looking at his son.

But Chanhyun still cry in fear as he still didn’t let go of his appa, his eyes and his nose was red from crying non-stop.

“You ok right buddy?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son crying face. Chanhyun had stop crying and turn to sobbed as he hug his appa.

“You need to change his clothes Yeol.. he might catch a cold soon..” said Kyungsoo as he rub Baekhyun’s back. He knows that the pregnant man must be in shocked to heard this.

“Alright..” said Chanyeol picking his son and went to his room. Baekhyun follow behind him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Is he really fine honey?..” ask Baekhyun worriedly as he look at his husband who start undressing their son.

“De, he’s fine.. just a bit shock actually..” answer Chanyeol as he bring Chanhyun in his arms.

“Really?..” his voice starts to shaking.

“Look honey, I know you’re worried.. but I bet that Suho and Kris must feeling the same too, you also said that it was just an accident.. so, calm down ok? it’s fine.. I already check him, he’s gonna be fine..” said Chanyeol cupping his wife’s face and kiss him lightly on his cheek.

“I’m scared Yeol.. when Kai said that Chanhyun almost drowned, I.. I feel..” blurt Baekhyun as he also start crying.

“Baek, Baek.. sshh.. it’s ok, it’s ok, you just shocked.. ssh, it’s ok.. he’s here, and he’s fine Baek.. look.. he’s fine, it’s ok..” said Chanyeol softly as he calm his wife down.

“I’m glad you’re fine Chanhyun, you make me scared..” said Baekhyun as he hug his son.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanhyun after the incident, was back to himself as he just didn’t experienced something a while ago. He continue playing with the other kids.

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun.. we’re really sorry for Soeon behavior, I’m really sorry..” said Suho when they gather to get ready for dinner.

“Hyung, I know you’re feeling guilty.. but it’s ok hyung, Chanhyun also fine, so no need to apologize anymore..” said Chanyeol.

“But still.. I’m feeling guilty..” said Suho.

“Hyung, it was just an accident.. beside they’re still a kid hyung, they just playing around, I already forget about it.. so, hyung need to forget it also ok? let just take this accident as a memory of precaution..” said Baekhyun. He also feel better when Chanyeol consulted him, and he want to make Suho and Kris also feel the same too.

“Yeah hyung, you make me feel awkward if you keep being like this..” said Chanyeol smiling as he try to cheer the hyung up.

“If you say like that.. so I think, things gonna be fine too right?..” said Kris.

“Urmm.. ok..” said Suho as he begin to smile.

“So, cheer up!..” said Kai as he toss his glass up.

“Yah..” said Kyungsoo as he nudged his husband a little.

“Yeah, why not? For the friendship!..” said Chanyeol standing up holding the glass.

“For the friendship..” said Kris stand up.

“Friendship..” said Baekhyun as he also stand up.

“You’re right.. for the friendship..” said Suho as he and Kyungsoo stand up too.

“FRIENDSHIP!..” shout them together

“Yah, we look like we’re having a beer together..” chuckle Kyungsoo.

“You’re right, it’s just a juice anyway..” said Baekhyun as they were all laughing together.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************