CHAPTER 4

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 4

 

“Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy birthday to Soeon,

Happy birthday to you..”

Everyone clapping and shouting happy birthday to Soeon as soon as he blow the candles. Chanhyun holding his plate and quickly went to Suho who was busily cutting the cake.

“Uncle Su, I want a cake..” said Chanhyun cutely.

“You want a cake? Give me your plate..” said Suho.

Suho give a slice to Chanhyun, but he worried that Chanhyun will drop the plate.

“Can you hold it? Where’s your appa? ask your appa to bring this plate to the table..” said Suho as his eyes searching for Baekhyun or Chanyeol. He then ask his husband to hold the plate.

“Honey, help him.. hold his plate.. and this is your plate” said Suho as he hand Kris two plate, one for Chanhyun and the other cake is for Kris.

Kris then help Chanhyun to bring the plate to the table. But Chanhyun was too short to climb the chair, so Kris take the high chair and make Chanhyun sat on it.

People usually use the fork to eat the cake, but he scared of seeing small Chanhyun eating using the fork.

“Can you eat using this?..” ask Kris as he hold the fork.

“What is that?..” ask Chanhyun back as he never use the fork. He has seen it before but never use it. His mom and dad always make him use the spoon or the chopsticks to eat.

“This is a fork, you use this to eat the cake..” explain Kris.

Chanhyun nodded at him and look at his cake, he didn’t have a spoon so he just using his hands.

“No, no, no.. don’t use your hands, uncle feed you ok?..” said Kris as he clean Chanhyun’s hand using the napkin.

He nodded at Kris, and open his mouth widely. Kris chuckle at him and pinch his cheek. He then take a small piece and carefully feed Chanhyun. Chanhyun humming happily as he eat the cake.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, ooh.. you’re already eating the cake..” said Chanyeol as he see his son getting feed a cake by Kris.

“Uncle Kris feed me..” said Chanhyun with his full mouth.

“Slowly.. slowly, Chanhyun.. you will choke..” said Baekhyun worriedly as he sat beside his son.

“Thanks Kris.. did you get to eat your cake?” said Chanyeol chuckle looking at his best friends plate already empty. He knows Chanhyun really like to eat a cake, all flavour, all type of cake Chanhyun likes to eat.

“Your son eat it all..” said Kris as pointing at his plate. It is true, Chanhyun eat his piece of cake too.

“He eat yours?..” chuckle Baekhyun as Kris nod at him.

“You want me to take another plate for you?..” ask Baekhyun getting ready to get up from his seat.

“No, no need Baek.. it’s fine, I actually not a fond to cake, but it’s great to see him eating happily..” said Kris.

“This kid really like to eat a cake.. he didn’t mind if I serve him cake for the meal..” said Baekhyun wiping the cake stain at his son’s cheek.

Chanyeol and Kris just laughing happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Anyeong!..” shout Chanhyun from the car.

“Anyeong, do visit us again Baek..” said Suho waving his hands.

“Drive carefully Yeol.. message or call us if you’ve arrive!” said Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his wife beside him.

“Urmm.. a bit tired..” said Baekhyun as he caress his stomach.

“After we arrive, go to wash up and then go to sleep arasso?..” said Chanyeol as he focus on driving.

Baekhyun nodded at him and look at his son at the back. Chanhyun didn’t get tired yet, he still playing with his stuff toys Soeon give him while humming happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Go wash up first, I manage Chanhyun..” said Chanyeol as he take Chanhyun from the back seat.

Baekhyun go upstairs first and go to washroom to wash up. While Chanyeol take Chanhyun straight to the washroom too.

“Hey, you didn’t get tired yet?..” ask Chanhyun as he undress Chanhyun.

Chanhyun just ignore his appa while still holding the toys.

“You can’t get this into the bath, it will get wet.. appa put this here ok?..” said Chanyeol as he take the slushy toy and put it on the counter. He look at the toy where his appa put it.

“Get in the tub..” said Chanyeol as put the bubble shower gel into the tub. Chanhyun get in the tub obediently as he sit in the warm bubble bath. Chanyeol give him a plastic toys, so he will not get bored while get a bath. He then get out from the bathroom to prepare Chanhyun’s pajama but he let the door open so he will get to monitor his son.

After a while, he get in to the bathroom again and began to shampoo Chanhyun’s hair. After rinsing his son’s body, he get Chanhyun out from the tub and wipe his body clean and then take his son to the bedroom.

He wear Chanhyun’s diaper, and proceed to wear his son’s the baby lotion. At the same time, Chanhyun begin to yawn. He then blowdry Chanhyun’s hair.

“You’re tired already?..” chuckle Chanyeol as he make Chanhyun wear his pajama.

“There.. you’re done..” said Chanyeol as he put the lotion back to the closet.

“Appaa..” whine Chanhyun as he tug his appa’s shirt. Chanhyun is the type to latch to his parents when he is tired or sleepy. Chanyeol let out a deep sigh as he take Chanhyun up and patted his back softly.

He then went to his bedroom while holding Chanhyun in his arms to check on his wife. Baekhyun is getting ready to bed as he was putting the lotion on his round bump. He smile looking at his husband holding Chanhyun up. Chanhyun seeing his omma, immediately want to get to his omma.

“Ommaa..” call Chanhyun as he wriggle in his appa’s arm to get down.

“No, no, no.. you with appa only, omma tired..” said Chanyeol as he walk out from the bedroom.

Chanhyun begin to cry as he wailed for his omma. Chanyeol went to Chanhyun’s room to calm him down.

“Sssh.. appa here buddy, you’re tired.. that’s why, sshh.. let’s sleep now..” said Chanyeol, and fortunately Chanhyun calm down.

He then put his son on the bed and continue to pat his softly until he fall asleep.

“Good night son, appa loves you..” whispered Chanyeol before kissing his son’s forehead and turn on the baby monitor before walking out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Is he fine?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his husband walk in to the room.

“He’s asleep.. you need to get rest too, just go to sleep first..” said Chanyeol as he take his bathrobe from the closet.

“I’ll wait for you..” said Baekhyun as he yawn sleepily.

“Wae? Do you have something for me?..” ask Chanyeol sneakily as he undress himself.

“Aniya.. I just want to sleep with you..” said Baekhyun with his red face.

“Geurae? And when we sleep together, what will you do?..” ask Chanyeol as he sat beside his wife.

“We.. cuddle..” said Baekhyun shyly.

“You’re cute.. wait for me, ok?..” answer Chanyeol as he went to the washroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol just smile when he see his wife was already asleep when he got out from the washroom. He then dress himself in his pajama before make way to his wife on the bed.

He cover his wife’s with their blanket and proceed to lie down beside his wife.

“I really love you, you know? You and our kids..” whispered Chanyeol as he rub his wife’s bump and hug him gently.

“Sleep well my love..” said Chanyeol before he off the lights and went to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun get up early the next morning, and proceed to wash up. He then prepare his husband suit before iron it, and then check on his son. He smile when his son was still asleep and went back to the bedroom to wake Chanyeol up.

“Yeol, wake up.. Yeol..” said Baekhyun softly as he pat his husband’s chest lightly.

“Urmmm.. morning Baek..” Chanyeol groan but he sat up and lean on the bedpost.

“Morning.. go to the bathroom now..” said Baekhyun as he see his husband yawn sleepily as he walk slowly to the bathroom.

“De..” answer Chanyeol sleepily.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun flip the pancake but suddenly he heard Chanhyun crying. The voice keep coming nearer, so Baekhyun turn off the stove and waddle out from the kitchen. There, he see his son was crying, rubbing his eyes out cutely as he walk softly towards him.

“Come here Chanhyun..” call Baekhyun.

“Ommaaa!..” cry Chanhyun as he run towards his omma and he hug his omma tightly.

Baekhyun pick his son up, kiss him on his cheeks and waddle to the kitchen again. He pat his son to calm him down. Chanhyun cry turn to hiccup as he hug his mom tightly. His eyes shows that he still sleepy but he wants to be with his omma.

“Look, omma makes you a pancake..” said Baekhyun as he shows his son the pancake.

“Urmmm?..” Chanhyun look at the pancake.

“You want?..” ask Baekhyun as he wipe his son remaining tears.

Chanhyun although sleepy, he nodded at his mom. Baekhyun smile at him and put Chanhyun on his high chair. He then pour a warm milk into Chanhyun baby cup, and put it on the table. Chanhyun take his cup and begin to drink it. Baekhyun take the pancake, slice it into a small pieces before pour the chocolate syrup into it and give it to Chanhyun.

He then take the plastic fork, and give it to Chanhyun.

“Chanhyun-ah, this is the fork.. you need to poke it into the pancake and look.. and then you can eat it..” said Baekhyun as he saw his son take the fork and struggle to poke the pancake before eat it.

At the meantime Chanyeol get into the kitchen, holding his suitcase.

“Hey buddy, you’re up already?..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his son’s cheek.

He then walk to his wife and kiss his cheek too. After that, he sat beside his son.

“Appa..” call Chanhyun as he try to poke his pancake but fail as his piece of pancake fall back to his plate.

“You need to do it like this baby..” said Chanyeol as he demonstrates how to use the fork.

“Aniya.. aniya..” said Chanhyun shaking his head.

“What do you mean aniya?.. this is not the way to use it?” ask Chanyeol confuse.

“Appaaa..” whine Chanhyun as he pout.

“What he mean is, he want you to feed him..” said Baekhyun as he sat infront of his husband.

“Ahh.. is that what you mean? You need to talk to me then.. don’t whining like that..” said Chanyeol as he feed his son.

“Urmmm..” hum Chanhyun nodding at his appa.

_________________________________________________________________________

“What time will you come to the clinic?..” ask Chanyeol as he putting on his shoes.

“I’ll come during lunch, so then we can have lunch together..” said Baekhyun as he hand the suitcase to Chanyeol.

“Be good to your omma, arasso?..” said Chanyeol as he ruffled his son’s hair.

“See you later Baek..” said Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************