CHAPTER 30

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 30

 

A week before the school started, all the family was packing to go back to their own home.

“Ohh.. where you going?..” ask Chanhyun as he see his Soeon hyung was packing his clothes into his backpack.

“I’m going home, beside school almost start Chanhyun-ah..” answer Soeon.

“Andwae.. andwae, hyung can’t.. don’t go home..” whine Chanhyun as he kneel down beside his favourite hyung as he pout sadly.

“But I need to Chanhyun-ah, hyung need to go to school.. and I promise to visit you always ok?..” said Soeon as he look at the younger boy who seem want to cry soon.

“But.. I want to play with hyung..” said Chanhyun as he begin to cry sadly.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sojung went into the room to check on her brother’s progress, and found that her brother was attend to little Chanhyun who crying sadly on the floor.

“Soeon, what’s wrong? Why he’s crying?..” ask Sojung as she look at her younger brother.

“He didn’t let me go home, he even take my bag, look.. noona, ottoke?..” ask Soeon looking at his noona. It was true, Chanhyun was holding onto Soeon’s bag tightly, didn’t let him to continue packing his stuffs.

Sojung remain silent for a while, and then she kneel down beside the little Chanhyun who still crying.

“Chanhyun-ah, Soeon hyung need to pack his clothes.. can you give back his bag?..” ask Sojung softly.

Chanhyun whine and shaking his head as he hold the bag closer to him.

“Ok, ok.. you don’t need to, but still.. you want me to call for your dad?..” ask Sojung half treaten the little boy.

“Andwaeeee….” Sobbed Chanhyun as he look sadly at Sojung noona in front of him.

“Noona.. ottoke?..” ask Soeon again.

“Take my bag, I put it on my bed..” said Sojung.

Soeon quickly run to his noona shared bedroom with Gyuri and Geurim. He found the bag on the bed, and run back to his room once again.

“You found it? Ok, pack your clothes first..” said Sojung.

Chanhyun eyed Soeon action and his eyes widened seeing his hyung just pack his stuff into another bag.

“Eo? Hyung.. Soeon hyung..” call Chanhyun as he stand up, still holding Chanhyun’s bag with his left hand.

Sojung guard the little boy, secured him from disturbing Soeon to packing his clothes. But it resulting the little boy to cry even harder.

“Shhh.. Chanhyun-ah, don’t cry eo? Noona promise we’ll get back here again ok?..” said Sojung softly as she hug the little boy.

“Soeon-ah, you finish?..” ask Sojung looking at his younger brother.

“De..” nodded Soeon.

“Ok, lets go downstairs.. I think Uncle Kyung is already serving the pudding, you want to go Chanhyunnie?..” ask Sojung. She begin to get worried because the little one is keep on crying.

“Come Chanhyun-ah..” said Soeon to the little one.

“Hyung.. promise..” sobbed Chanhyun.

“Promise what?..” ask Sojung as she lowered herself to the same level to the little boy.

“Don’t.. go home..”said Chanhyun as he hold onto Sojung’s dress tightly.

“Chanhyun-ah.. let go, you cant be like this..” said Soeon as he start to roughly push the little one away from his noona.

“Soeon.. Soeon-ah, stop.. it’s ok, don’t push him..” said Sojung as she see her little brother start to become violent.

But Soeon didn’t listen to his sister, as he keep pushing the little one away. It resulting the little boy fall hardly on the floor, but unfortunately his forehead knock with the edge of the bed.

Sojung quickly approach the little boy who start to wail loudly.

“Gosh, Soeon-ah! You cant do that! He’s bleeding! Call Uncle Yeol! Palli!..” shout Sojung in panic. She then take Soeon handkerchief, and cover the wound on the little boy forehead.

She can clearly heard the loud footstep keep approaching as one by one entering the room.

“My God! Sojung-ah! What happen?..” ask Suho as he gasp looking at his daughter and the crying Chanhyun.

“Chanhyun-ah, God.. you’re bleeding..” said Chanyeol as he quickly take his crying son out from the room.

“Sojung, Soeon.. come here!..” said Kris as he start to become angry.

“Honey, let me eo?..” said Suho as he start to become worried as he look at his raging husband.

“It’s ok, let me.. don’t worry, I’ll handle them.. you go take a look at Chanhyun..” said Kris as he pat his wife’s shoulder.

“Ok then..” sigh Suho as he leave.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Apppaaa…” whine Chanhyun as he fist his appa’s shirt tightly still crying.

“It’s ok, it’s ok Chanhyun-ah.. look at omma, look at me.. it’s ok..” said Baekhyun softly as he hold onto his son tightly, calming him down.

Kyungsoo was helping attending the twins at the living room, while Suho with apologetic mind was helping Chanyeol treating the wounds.

Chanyeol’s hand trembling as he want to put the antiseptic at his son’s forehead.

“Hyung, help me.. I can’t..” said Chanyeol as he give the cotton bud to Suho. He just cant bear to see his son hurting like that.

Suho finish his job and bandage his forehead with the large band-aid.

“Ok, it’s done.. Chanhyun-ah, uncle mianei urmm? I’m sorry for Soeon and Sojung’s side….” Said Suho apologetic.

“It’s ok hyung.. I know, they feel sorry too..” said Baekhyun as he hold the still crying Chanhyun.

“Chanyeol, can I talk to you for a while?..” ask Kris when he show up to the living room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I’m sorry Yeol, it’s Soeon fault..” said Kris when he just close the door behind him.

“What happen exactly hyung?..” ask Chanyeol looking at the taller man.

“It just, Chanhyun didn’t want to let go of Sojung.. he didn’t want them to go back home, that’s why Soeon become angry and he accidentally push Chanhyun away from his noona.. he didn’t mean it Yeol, and I’m sorry.. you’re free to punish him anyway..” said Kris.

“No hyung.. I don’t have a right to punish him, I know it’s an accident.. and I’m sorry too for Chanhyun’s behaviour.. it’s because of him mainly right? it’s ok hyung..” said Chanyeol smiling.

“What about his forehead? The wound.. is he ok?..” ask Kris. But still he feel apologetic, his son had cause another kid who is more younger than him to fall and cause him to bleed. It’s not easy for other parents to just let go of something like this.

“He’s ok, your wife treat him.. luckily the wound is not deep, just a scratch.. just it hit his main artery, that’s why more blood comes out.. he’s ok now..” said Chanyeol as he pat the tall man shoulder.

“You sure? You know I can take him to the hospital, to check if he had other concussion or the after effect..” said Kris worriedly.

“No, no need hyung.. really, calm down.. I know you’re worried and feeling guilty, but still, things already happen.. and I know my son also fault in this situation, it’s not just Soeon fault.. just, next time.. I hope this incident didn’t happen again,they’re still a kid hyung, they didn’t know yet about patient, and anger management..”

“You sound like a kid professional..” amuse Kris.

“Am I?..” chuckle Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I’m sorry Uncle Yeol, Uncle Baek.. I didn’t mean to push him hardly.. I’m really sorry..” said Soeon apologetic as he bow at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Me too,uncle.. I’m sorry..” said Sojung as she bow again.

“It’s ok Sojung, Soeon.. I know the exact story from your mom and dad, and uncle sorry too for Chanhyun, I hope you both understand him.. he’s still small, that’s why he like that..” said Baekhyun.

“Also, I hope that this incident didn’t happen again arasso? And, just a precautions.. when you’re playing, you also need to be careful at the same time arasso? No more pushing each other, kicking or any violent activities. You heard me Soeon?..”ask Chanyeol looking at the boy.

Soeon nodded at his uncle Yeol.

“Now, come here..” said Chanyeol.

Both Sojung and Soeon approach the man. Chanyeol then hug them, and whispered something.

“Under your bed, uncle put some present.. if you want, you can take it now, but don’t tell your Uncle Baek, ok?..” whispered Chanyeol.

The two kids grin widely as they nodded. That’s why they loved their Uncle Yeol, although he a bit stern than their appa, Chanyeol always buying them a present. Chanyeol release them, and they quickly run out from the bedroom.

“Thank you Uncle Yeol!..” shout them.

Chanyeol just chuckle hearing them while Baekhyun just looking at his husband curiously.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Actually, we want to announce some news for you all before you all go back home tomorrow..” said Chanyeol as they were sitting at the living room.

Chanhyun was sitting on his appa lap, his forehead still got bandage. His face was still red from the continuous crying.

“Ohh.. what is it?..” ask Kai curiously. He just got back from his academy.

“I know.. Baek, you’re pregnant again right?..” ask Kyungsoo smiling looking at the said man.

“What?!..”

“Jinjjayo?..” ask Suho as he open his mouth in surprised.

“You said that you didn’t pregnant.. is it true?..” ask Kris.

“No, no.. it’s not, I’m not pregnant.. yet..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“Oh? Then what is it? Palli.. palli..” ask Kai impatient.

“Urmm, ok just want to know.. all your kids school at EXOrdium Primary School right?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah, right.. why?..” ask Kris.

“Because Chanhyun also will go to that school starting next week..” inform Chanyeol smiling.

“Chanhyunnie? Really?..” ask Kyungsoo amused.

“Yeah..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“But, he’s only 4 years old, can he being accepted?..” ask Kris curiously.

“I have some discussion with the school director, and he said that for the kindergarten they accept kids from 4 to 6 years old..” explain Chanyeol.

“Wow! Finally.. Chanhyun-ah, is it true that you’re going to school?..” ask Suho asking the boy on his appa’s lap.

“De.. I have my own school bag Uncle Su..” said Chanhyun as he smile widely.

“If like that, Chanhyun-ah.. you can see Soeon hyung too, he’s also in the same school with you..” said Suho.

“I can see Soeon hyung?..” ask Chanhyun looking at his favourite hyung.

“De, of course you can..” said Baekhyun.

“Assa!..” shout Chanhyun happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Soeon hyung.. here..” said Chanhyun as he give back Soeon’s bag.

“Thank you Chanhyun-ah, now you let me go home right?..”ask Soeon.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun.

“Is it hurt Chanhyun? Hyung mianei urmm?.. I didn’t mean to push you like that.. mianei..” said Soeon apologetic.

“Ok..” answer Chanhyun cutely as he smile at his favourite hyung.

“You really cute Chanhyun..” shriek Soeon as he pinch Chanhyun’s cheek softly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

To be honest, I don’t know how to end up this story..

 

So..

 

 

THE END?

 

 

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING..

 

 

TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

 

 

Sincerely,

15091994