CHAPTER 21

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 21

 

Setting the twins bags, Baekhyun starts to wear the twins their shoes. Chanmi is wearing her cute pink hairband, and she just stay calmly when Baekhyun put her on the stroller. While Chunji babbling something cute, it seems that the twins was excited of their first outing.

“Chanhyun-ah, are you done? What’s taking so long?..” ask Baekhyun as he start to goes outside to situated the twins on their car seat.

“Honey, start the engine first.. I’m gonna take a look at Chanhyun..” said Chanyeol as he went to check on Chanhyun on his room.

“Arasso..” answer Baekhyun as he went to the car.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Chanhyun-ah, what are you doing? Why taking so long?..” ask Chanyeol as he get in to the room.

“Appa..” call Chanhyun surprised.

“Are you trying to style your hair? Is that what you doing the past hour?..” ask Chanyeol amused as he see his son still in front of the mirror.

“De, I want to look like you.. but it’s not working..” pout Chanhyun as he let out a deep sigh.

“Come.. let appa do it for you..” said Chanyeol softly.

Chanhyun stand still infront of his appa, as he let his appa do his hair.

“Done, look at the mirror.. is that what you want?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De.. thank you appa..” said Chanhyun smiling.

“Come, let’s go.. omma has been waiting for you..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“What is he doing?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his husband come out with their oldest son.

“He’s been trying to style his hair like mine. But it didn’t working, I help him to style it..” said Chanyeol slowly.

“Ahh.. geurae?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

Soon, Chanyeol put the twins stroller at the back of the car, after situated all the things needed, he then hop off in the car.

“Chanhyun-ah, watch your dongsaeng..” said Chanyeol as he glance at the back seat. He start the car and they finally move to go to the shopping mall.

Chanhyun is sitting at the back of the car, while the twins were situated at the middle of the car. Chanmi as usual was always whining around, as she is unfamiliar with the car seat, while Chunji is playing with his stuffed toys that Baekhyun bring it for him.

“Wae? Wae Chanmi-ah? Are you that uncomfortable?..” ask Baekhyun worried as he keep turning back to see the twins.

“Want me to stop?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his wife.

“De, I think I need to hold her.. she still not comfortable yet in her car seat..” answer Baekhyun.

Chanyeol stop his car at the side road. Baekhyun get out from the car and open the door of the backseat. He then take the already crying Chanmi, and pat her at the back to calm her down.

“Is she ok?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De, she’s fine..” said Baekhyun as he sit back at his car seat and hold Chanmi.

“You ok like that?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De, it’s fine.. she’s not crying anymore..” said Baekhyun as he kiss her daughter lovingly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Wait Chanhyun-ah, let’s move together..” said Chanyeol as he see Chanhyun want to go inside the mall quickly.

“De..” said Chanhyun.

Chanyeol take out the twins stroller, and the twins soon being place at the stroller, along with their baby’s bag that contain their necessities.

“I push them, you can guide Chanhyun’s shopping.. I really don’t know much about the stuff, you’re the pro..” said Chanyeol as he give his wallet to his wife.

“Assa, it’s omma’s shopping time..” grin Baekhyun as he take Chanyeol’s wallet and put it into his bag.

“Who said?..” cut Chanyeol.

“Well, it includes mine too right? I want a new clothes too.. please, urrmm? Chanyeol-ah~..” Baekhyun blink his eyes to his husband, pulling out his aegyo faces.

“You really look cute honey..” chuckle Chanyeol as he pinch his wife’s cheek lightly.

“Aaaa.. Yeollie-ah, can I?..” ask Baekhyun again. Well, he need permissions from his husband first, it’s his card not him.

“Did I ever say no to you?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“Really? Assa!.. thank you honey, ok, let’s go..” said Baekhyun, he suddenly feel energetic.

“You look more energetic than before? Are you that happy?..” chuckle Chanyeol seeing his wife.

“Of course, right Chanhyun-ah?..” said Baekhyun looking at his son who keep smiling all along. They walk together to the entrance of the shopping mall with Chanyeol pushing the stroller and Chanhyun was hand in hand with his omma.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Which one do you like Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he looking at the stride of the bag along the racks.

“Omma, I want Poli.. do they have Poli?..” ask Chanhyun to his mom.

“Oh, we have.. here, on this side..” said the salesgirl.

“Look, they have Chanhyun.. go and take a look..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun quickly run to where the Poli bag is, he choose the one with a cute Poli’s cartoon at the front.

“Is it his first time? To go to school? How old is he?..” ask the manager of the bag store looking at the cute family. It’s a famous designer store, only the well off family will spend their time shopping here.

“Ah, he’s still 4 years old.. almost 5 actually, but we decide to send him to preschool..” answer Baekhyun smiling.

“That’s a good choice, how many kids you have?..”

“I have 3, the others is over there.. with their appa, it’s twins..” said Baekhyun.

“Omma, how about this?..” Chanhyun come to his omma to show the bag he choose.

“Ohh, that’s fine.. but, are you sure you want the white colour? Don’t want a green? You always like green, or blue?..” ask Baekhyun. His son choose a white Poli school bag, it concerns Baekhyun a lot. It may stain as well, well.. he’s just a kid. What can you expect when a kid is wearing a white school bag, of course it will stain with dirt easily.

“We have another colour too sir, if you want to choose, it’s the same design but different colour..” said the salesgirl as she is showing the bag.

“But I want this one..” said Chanhyun as he shows the bag to his omma again.

“You sure?..” and the boy nodded back.

“Ok, we’ll have this..” said Baekhyun to the salesgirl.

_________________________________________________________________________

Soon, their trolley is full with Chanhyun’s school necessities. After that, they went to some restaurant to have some relax time, and besides the twins still need to be feed. They went to a luxurious restaurant, it has it’s own room for the family who want a private time alone.

Chanyeol was tending Chanhyun’s eating while Baekhyun is handling the twins who wants to eat as well. Chanmi was well latched to his chest her milk deliciously while Chunji is beside him, with Baekhyun holding onto his milk bottle as he’s drinking deliciously.

“Are you tired?..” ask Baekhyun to his daughter.

Chanmi just hummed and continue drinking her milk.

“Well, omma too.. so grow up faster my little babies..” said Baekhyun as he positioned Chanmi to be comfortable.

Chunji already finish drinking his milk, as he look at his omma.

“You done Chunji-ah? Wow, you’re sure fast.. wanna take a nap?..” ask Baekhyun to his son.

Chunji replying his omma by babbling cutely resulting his drooling drips down his chins.

“You’re so cute..” chuckle Baekhyun wiping the drooling.

But Chunji continue to babbling something cutely, it just heard as a prominent sounds, just a little sound being produced, but it still cutes in Baekhyun eyes.

“Wae? What? What do you want to say?..” ask Baekhyun as he rub Chunji’s leg to soothe him.

Soon, Chanmi also finish drinking and she also babbling something like his brother. Baekhyun just chuckle at his twins attempt to speak to him.

“Omma can’t understand you both, are you talking to yourself Chunji-ah? Chanmi-ah? You both are so cute, but now is nap time, you need to sleep.. ok?..” said Baekhyun as he pat both of the twins leg softly.

“Close your eyes..” said Baekhyun.

It likes they understand Baekhyun’s order, and they both close their eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************