CHAPTER 9

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

 

CHAPTER 9

 

Baekhyun wake up early that morning when he suddenly feel hurt on his stomach. He sit up slowly and caress his stomach, the twins was moving hardly in his stomach make him a bit breathless. His husband was still sleep silently beside him, well after the Christmas party they hold that night, he sure everyone was exhausted so he didn’t want to wake Chanyeol up.

“Auhh..” whine Baekhyun slowly when he feel another hard jab in his stomach. He sure the Braxton Hicks already start, he was having a similar situation when he was pregnant with Chanhyun and Chanyeol already inform him that his Braxton Hicks will occur to him earlier because he was pregnant with twins.

Baekhyun shut his eyes tight as he lean on the bed post, try to ease the pain slowly. He take a deep breath slowly and rub his bump to calm the babies.

Chanyeol stir in his sleep when he heard a faint sound, he open his eyes and then notice that his wife leaning against the bed post, eyes close but his harsh breath makes Chanyeol knows that something’s wrong.

“Baek..” call Chanyeol softly but Baekhyun didn’t notice it, so he touch his wife hands that on his bump. Baekhyun open his eyes and notice his husband looking at him.

“Baek, you’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol worried also sit up on the bed.

“Yeah.. it just, urhh!.. Braxton Hicks..” said Baekhyun and he unconciously clutch Chanyeol’s hand tightly when another contractions hit him.

“Take a deep breath Baek.. deep breath.. slowly, slowly.. focus on the breathing, let the pain go on..” instruct Chanyeol as his other hands rubbing his wife stomach try to soothe the pain.

Baekhyun writhe in pain but he try to follow his husband’s instruction. After about 20 minutes, the pain goes off. Baekhyun left breathless after all the contractions happen.

“Why you didn’t wake me up Baek?..” ask Chanyeol as he still rubbing his wife’s bump.

“I know you’re tired.. I don’t want you to trouble you..”said Baekhyun slowly looking at his husband.

“You’re not troubling me Baek, you’re having a contractions.. I know it hurts ok? so please, anytime when you feel hurt, wake me up, call me, shout my name or whatever it takes.. I will come to you, I don’t want you to do this alone.. we do this together.. ok?” nag Chanyeol as he raise his voice a bit.

“Yeol, are.. are you mad at me?..” ask Baekhyun as he feel the urge to cry. He doesn’t know why, but maybe his hormones acts out. His tears starts to pour, he bow down suddenly sobbing in silent.

“Baek, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, I didn’t get mad at you.. I’m sorry eo? Shhh.. I’m sorry..” said Chanyeol as he hug his wife, he didn’t know that his wife will be crying after his words.

Baekhyun continue crying in his husband’s arm, he too don’t know why he cry suddenly.

“I’m sorry..” mutter Baekhyun after he calm down a bit.

“And I’m sorry too.. for making you cry, I.. maybe I’m too emotional, I don’t know why.. but Baek, you know I love you very much right? I really love you, you’re the only one family that I have, so please anytime you need my help, call me eo? I’ll always be there for you Baek, we go through the hardship together.. ok?” said Chanyeol kissing his wife.

“You forgot to mention someone..” said Baekhyun.

“Urmm.. who?..” ask Chanyeol back curiously.

“Chanhyunnie?..”

“Ahh.. our son, of course he includes.. Chanhyunnie, and of course this two inside..” said Chanyeol smiling as he kiss the bump.

Baekhyun smile at him and kiss his husband.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma.. omma..” call Chanhyun crying as he try to wake his omma.

It was his routine to go to his parents room when he awakes. He feels scared to wake up alone in his room, so that’s why he always went to his parents room first early in the morning a moment he wakes up.

“Ommaa..” sobbed Chanhyun. Seeing his omma didn’t seem to wakes up, he went to his appa side.

“Appa.. appa..” call Chanhyun still crying.

“Chanhyun-ah..” said Chanyeol groggily as he see his son crying next to him. He sigh sleepily and picks Chanhyun up.

Chanhyun hugs his appa tightly as he put his head on his appa’s shoulder, still crying.

“Why you up? It’s still early..” said Chanyeol as he takes his son to the living room. He looks around, and notice that Kyungsoo and Suho, as well as Kyungsoo’s eldest daughter, Soojung and Geurim, Suho’s first born was already up and in the kitchen. Kyungsoo and Suho family decides to stay a bit longer in Park’s mansion.

“Ohh, Yeol good morning.. good morning Chanhyun” said Suho as he went to the living room too.

“Oh, good morning hyung.. look Chanhyun, Uncle Su saying good morning to you..” smile Chanyeol as he try to calm Chanhyun down. Chanhyun look up still in dazed-crying-state looking at Suho.

“I think he still sleepy Yeol..” said Suho as he ruffle the boy’s hair.

“He always like this in the morning, but once he wakes up he won’t sleep again..” said Chanyeol.

“So cute..” said Suho pinching his cheek.

Chanyeol takes his son to the kitchen and sat him on his high chair. Kyungsoo was also in the kitchen making breakfast

“Appaa..” whine Chanhyun as his appa leave him on his high chair. He starts to cry again struggle to get down from his chair.

“Wait Chanhyun-ah, appa get your milk.. wait a minute..” said Chanyeol as he hurried to make Chanhyun’s milk.

It was Baekhyun’s idea to give Chanhyun his milk, rather then to give him sweet things in the morning.

“Don’t cry Chanhyun-ah..” said Sojung as he try to calm the younger down.

“De, calm him down Sojung.. aigoo, good girl.. Geurim too, calm him down..” said Kyungsoo as he see his daughter try to calm Chanhyun down.

“Appaa..” sobbed Chanhyun again.

“Do you want kimchi..” ask Geurim as he show him the kimchi she’s eating with his fried rice. She was eating the fried rice with Sojung. Chanhyun sobbed but he still looking at the kimchi.

“You want?..” ask Sojung. Chanhyun nodded cutely at her and wipe his tears.

But before Sojung feed the younger the kimchi, Kyungsoo stop her.

“Andwae, andwae Sojung-ah.. he can’t eat the kimchi yet, you can’t feed him that..” said Kyungsoo as he look at the younger boy who look at the kimchi interested.

“This?..” ask Geurim as she point at her fried rice.

“No, he can’t eat that also.. it’s spicy for him, Geurim-ah..” said Kyungsoo.

“Then, what can he eat omma?..” ask Geurim curiously.

“Uncle Yeol make him the milk Geurim.. look..” said Kyungsoo as he pointed at Chanyeol who busy making the milk for Chanhyun.

“Uncle Yeol, is that for Chanhyunnie?..” ask Geurim as she and Sojung went to approach the tall man.

“De, this is for Chanhyunnie..” answer Chanyeol smiling at the girls who look at him curiously.

Chanyeol then put the milk into the baby cup, and bring it to Chanhyun. He sit beside his son, while the girls also take a sit beside the small Chanhyun.

“Here..” said Chanyeol as he give the cup to his son.

Chanhyun take it and begin to drink it. The girls look at him fascinated.

“Why you look at Chanhyun like that Geurim-ah, Sojung-ah?..” chuckle Kyungsoo as he seen the girls look at Chanhyun drinking his milk.

“Is it delicious Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Geurim to Chanhyun.

Chanhyun nodded at Geurim, he then give his cup to Geurim.

“Drink..” said Chanhyun cutely.

“He give you his cup Geurim-ah, drink it.. taste is it delicious or not?..” said Suho as he also sit infront of Chanhyun.

Geurim take the cup and take a sip.

“Yuck!..” she said as she shove the cup back to the younger. Chanhyun giggle at her reaction happily.

“Is it that bad?..” ask Sojung.

“Give Sojung noona a little Chanhyun-ah..” said Chanyeol.

Chanhyun give his cup to Sojung. Sojung also had a same reaction as Geurim, and she give back the younger his cup.

“Why is the taste like that? It’s not delicious at all..” exclaim Sojung as he look at Chanhyun drinking his milk deliciously.

Chanhyun laugh at her while drinking his milk.

“You also drink this when you’re smaller like Chanhyun..”said Kyungsoo.

“No, I didn’t drink that..” said Sojung.

“Yes, you did.. believe it or not, you drink it too, Geurim too..” said Kyungsoo.

“Jinjja?..” ask Geurim to his omma.

Kyungsoo nodded at his daughter.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle Kai?..” ask Chanhyun as he spot the tanned uncle in the living room.

All the wife was at the kitchen, busying themselves as they chatting and cooking for lunch. While Chanyeol was busy at the backyard, he was cleaning the garden with Kris, so Kai was responsible to take care of the children.

“De Chanhyun-ah, wae?..” ask Kai as he take the small boy up.

But before Chanhyun want to speak, his talk was interrupted by Baekhyun who’s calling his name.

“De, Baekhyun-ah.. wae?..” ask Kai as he go to the kitchen.

“We want you to go to grocery store, we ran out of some things.. we need you to go out, can you do that?..” ask Suho.

“But what about the childrens?..” ask Kai.

“Just leave them, they were big enough to take care of themselves.. Sojung and Geurim can take care of their dongsaengs too..” said Kyungsoo looking at his husband.

“What about this one?..” ask Kai as he look at Chanhyun at his arms.

“Just take him with you, can Kai bring Chanhyun, Baek?” ask Suho to Baekhyun.

“De, of course.. you can take him, but can you take care of him Kai? Is he not troubling you?..” ask Baekhyun worried.

“I think I can Baek..” said Kai smiling.

“Ok, then.. Chanhyun-ah, be a good kid to Uncle Kai ok?..” said Baekhyun as he kiss his son.

Chanhyun giggle around and hug Kai tightly. He was excited to go out.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Kai-ah, where’re you going?..” shout Chanyeol as he see Kai take his son out. He approach Kai.

“Oh, I’m going to the grocery store with Chanhyun..” answer Kai.

“Do you have baby carseat in your car?..” ask Chanyeol.

“No, I don’t have..”

“Wait, I take his carseat..” said Chanyeol as he take out Chanhyun’s car seat from his car and install it to Kai’s car.

“Done.. give him to me..” Kai give Chanhyun to Chanyeol as he look at how Chanyeol situated his son on the car seat.

“This car seat is a bit complicated, when you put him down.. you need to loose this part a bit, and then press this button when you want to get him off, ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“Ok, this button right?..” ask Kai again.

“No, not that.. this one, the blue one.. I’m worried, can you really take care of Chanhyun? Did you tell Baekhyun about taking him out?..” ask Chanyeol worried. He never let anyone take care of his son before.

“I can Yeol, don’t worry.. beside I have experience taking care of two child before ok? I have more kids than you..”said Kai.

“But they have grown up Kai, Chanhyun is still small.. he still a baby, I’m worried to let you go out with him..” said Chanyeol again.

“Don’t worry, I assure you.. we will be fine, ok? the store is not that far.. we will not be long out, trust me..” said Kai again.

“Ok, then.. take care of him ok? don’t take too long.. Chanhyun-ah, follow Uncle Kai ok? hold his hand tightly..” said Chanyeol to his son.

“We’re going..”

_________________________________________________________________________

Kai put Chanhyun in the trolley, as he push the cart to the vegetable’s sections. He scroll down his phone to see the list of the grocery things that he need to buy. Chanhyun was behaving so well, he just sit silently as he look at his uncle who busy choosing the vegetables.

“Uncle Kai, what is that?..” ask Chanhyun as he point at the green things that Kai put in the trolley.

“This is spinach.. repeat after me, spinach” said Kai.

“Spinach..” mutter Chanhyun cutely.

“This is potato..”said Kai.

“Potato..” repeat Chanhyun.

“Spring onion..”

“Carrot..”

“Minced garlic”

Kai told all the things that he put in the cart to Chanhyun, and the boy will repeat the word again. Then he went to the yogurt and milk sections.

“Do you want yogurt?..” ask Kai.

“De.. that one” answer Chanhyun as he point at the yogurt that he always have.

Kai take the a large box of yogurt, since they are more people in the house.

“We got so many..” said Chanhyun as he look at the almost full cart behind him.

After that, they went to the cashier. Kai put all the scan things into the cart back and pay for it, and then they went home. Chanhyun fell asleep in the car on the way back to home.

He takes Chanhyun out first and went inside.

“Is he sleeping?..” ask Suho.

“De, he is.. where should I put him?..” ask Kai.

“Here, put him here..” said Suho as he clean up the couch.

Chanyeol and Kris went to the living room as he heard that Kai already went home.

“Where’s the grocery?..” ask Kris.

“In the car, I didn’t take it out yet.. help me out..” said Kai. Kris and Suho help Kai to take out the grocery to the kitchen while Chanyeol tend to his son. He take off his son’s shoes and sweater and put a small pillow beside him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Where’s Chanhyun?..” ask Baekhyun as he see Kai, Kris and Suho went to the kitchen.

“In the living room, he’s sleeping.. Chanyeol’s there, don’t worry..” said Suho.

“Oh, ok then..” said Baekhyun as they start to cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************