CHAPTER 24

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 24

 

“Hey Baek!..” shout Kyungsoo from the front door.

“Honey, lower your voice.. there’s babies in this house.” said Kai as he bring his finger to his mouth.

“Sorry honey, Baek.. we’re coming, open the door.” Said Kyungsoo again as he push the doorbell again.

“Why Uncle Baek didn’t open the door?..” ask Geurim as she tired of waiting. She put all her baggage on the floor.

“Omma? Is Uncle Baek and Uncle Yeol is not at home?..” ask Gyuri as she shaking her omma’s hand.

Honk! Honk!

Kai look back, there was Chanyeol’s car coming towards them. The garage open, and Chanyeol put his car in the garage. Baekhyun quickly come out from the car and approach their friends who waiting at the front gate.

“Honey, open the gate..” said Baekhyun to his husband. Using just an apps in his phone, the gate open.

“Guys, I’m sorry.. have you waiting for so long?..” ask Baekhyun apologize.

“Around 2 hours?..” said Kai.

“Jinjja? I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.. we’re at the grocery store just now, that’s why we’re a bit late, let me help you..” said Baekhyun as he want to help with their baggage.

“Geez.. Baek, he’s kidding.. it’s not even 10 minutes, loose up..” said Kyungsoo as he pinch his husband arm.

“Oh.. really? Hahahaha.. come on in first..” said Baekhyun smiling as he take their baggage helping them.

“Just let them be Baek, Kai can manage this.. right honey?..” said Kyungsoo as he wink cutely at his husband.

“If not of your cute wink, I won’t help bringing this baggage inside..” said Kai as he let out a deep sigh looking at the baggage infront of him. Baekhyun just chuckle lightly at him.

“Now.. where’s your twins? Are they still in the car? Let me help you get them..” said Kyungsoo as he take Baekhyun’s hand to the garage.

“Omma, I want to see the twins too!..” shriek Geurim as she let go of her bag on the floor.

“Yah! Geurim-ah! Take your bag inside first..” shout Kai as he see his daughter already join his wife to look at the twins.

“Appa! put my bag too ok? Thank you! I Love you!..” shout Geurim to his appa.

He let out another sigh seeing the bag being added. He look at his another daughter who still take her own baggage inside.

“Now, it remains me and you Gyuri-ah.. you can help appa right? To put the baggage inside? Only just a little.. Gyuri-ah? Where do you want to go? Gyuri-ah!.. Yah!..” shout Kai as he see his daughter just smiling and waving her hands at him.

“Why so loud Kai-ah? Wae?..” ask Chanyeol as he approach the tanned man who keep grumbling something.

“All the diva in my family just leave me alone with all of this baggage, can you help me?..” ask Kai hoping that Chanyeol will help him.

“Urmm, you know what? I’m consider as a diva because I’m married with the queen of the diva, but.. because you look pathetic , I decide I will help you..” said Chanyeol as he pose arrogantly.

“Now, you sound like a diva..” said Kai amusely as he clap his hand.

“Simple things, that’s what our wife use to do right? The diva-ish thing, I remember they have a name, a group name, do you remember?..” ask Chanyeol as he help to take the baggage inside.

“Urmm.. Fabby, Fabby.. fabulous, I remember something after the Fabby things? That’s a long time ago.. I can’t remember it..” said Kai as he frown trying to remember his wife’s group.

“Yeah.. I think it’s something about glamour.. but, I don’t think so, Fabby.. Fabby Grand?..” ask Chanyeol as he laughing of what he said.

“Fabby Grand? That’s so lame.. sound like my grandfather’s rock jam..” laugh Kai.

“You’re right..” laugh Chanyeol.

They both laughing as continue to bring the bag inside.

“It’s Fabby Glammer.. you don’t remember?..” said Kyungsoo as he look sternly at his husband. Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo was standing infront of their husband, looking madly.

Chanyeol and Kai stop their track, and gulping loudly in fear looking at their mad wife.

“And what Yeol? Fabby Grand?.. do my group sound so lame like that to you?..” ask Baekhyun as he glaring at his husband.

“Sound like your grandfather’s rock jam.. uhuh? Really Kai?.” Ask Kyungsoo as he furrow his brow, looking scarily.

“No, it’s not like that honey.. It just we can’t remember it, the.. the name is so complicated, right Yeol?..” said Kai looking at Chanyeol as he thinking of another excuse.

“Yeah.. yeah, the name is too long, and it was a long time ago.. of course we can’t remember it, honey.. please don’t be mad eo?..” said Chanyeol as he approach his wife.

“Although it’s a long time ago honey, I still can remember all the things during our couple days, and just a simple things like my group name, you cant remember?..” ask Baekhyun dissapointed looking carefully into his husband eyes.

“No.. it’s not like that, honey..” Chanyeol grab his wife’s hand softly caressing it.

“Honey.. are you mad?..” ask Kai carefully as he approach his wife.

“No, no.. I’m happy, really happy because my husband can’t even remember his wife group name, I’m happy.. don’t worry, let’s go Baek.. they didn’t even remember our group’s name, maybe they don’t even remember our first date..” comment Kyungsoo as he grab Baekhyun’s hand away.

“Honey.. Baek, I’m sorry..”

“Kyung-ah..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Appa, did you get in trouble with omma?..” ask Gyuri as she looking at his parents seem to distant with each other. Just look at the way they were sitting, his appa is on the bed while his omma is at the couch tying Geurim’s hair.

“Yeah baby..” confess Kai.

“What did you do?..” ask Gyuri back as she sit infront of his appa.

“I don’t remember your omma group name when he’s in high school..” said Kai as he sneakingly looking at his wife who sit at the couch. Kyungsoo glaring back at him.

“Ohh, that Fabby Glam?..” ask Gyuri.

“Oh, you know?..” ask Kai in surprised looking at his daughter surprisingly.

“De, omma always mentioned it..” said Gyuri.

“I’m screwed..” whispered Kai to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek, I’m sorry hurmm? I promise I will try to remember all the things from now on.. Baek, look at me.. Baek, I’m really sorry..” said Chanyeol as he was hugging his wife from the back.

“You really don’t remember?..” ask Baekhyun as he turn back at look at his husnamd.

“I do.. I do remember now..” said Chanyeol quickly.

“Do you? So, can I ask you something?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Urmm.. yeah, yeah.. you can, just ask me anything..” said Chanyeol confidently but he was slightly nervous.

“What is my favourite colour?.”

“Red.”

“My favourite sneaker?.”

“Michael Jordan.”

“My favourite coffee?.”

“Latte.. with extra creamer, 2 shots of creamy sugar and a lot of caramel..” answer Chanyeol confidently. Baekhyun just nodding satisfy as he begin to smiling at his husband.

“My favourite book?.”

“The Books by Gun Ji.” Said Chanyeol.

“My first present for you?.”

“Watch..”

“Watch.. ok, what colour? Describe it?..” ask Baekhyun.

“The black one, with alphabat B&CY engrave at the side of it.. along with the red box and white ribbon..” said Chanyeol confidently smiling looking at his wife.

“I still keep it with me..” added Chanyeol.

“Really Chanyeol? Is there a card?..” ask Baekhyun as his smiling begin to lost form his face.

“No, you didn’t give me a card.. I’m right isnt it?..” ask Chanyeol smiling as he know his wife is no longer angry at him.

“B&CY huh? For your information Yeol.. I never give you a watch.” Said Baekhyun as he start to get mad again.

“What? But.. I remember it, you give it to me.. Kai is the one who give it to me.” said Chanyeol as he start to remember the watch.

“Who? Who give you the watch?..” ask Baekhyun in rage.

“I.. I don’t know, isnt it you?..” said Chanyeol nervously.

“You’re hopeless..” reply Baekhyun as he start to push Chanyeol outside the room.

“Baek.. Baek, I’m sorry.. I didn’t know, Baek..” but Baekhyun already close the door and locked it.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You’re being kick outside too?..” ask Kai as he see Chanyeol walking towards him with a sullen face.

Chanyeol just nodded as he join the tanned man lying on the couch beside him.

“Kai, do you remember when we’re in high school, you give me a watch.. the present...” said Chanyeol.

“What watch?..” ask Kai as he didn’t remember it.

“The one with the B&CY engrave at the side of it, you remember?..”

“Ahh.. that one, I do remember it.. wae?..”

“It’s from Baekhyun isnt it?..” ask Chanyeol as he begin to sit down looking at his bestfriend.

“Huh? I don’t think so.. I remember it was.. urmm, ahh.. that Byunghee guy!..” said Kai.

“Byunghee?.. who is he?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“You don’t know him? He actually was our senior, he was really fond of you, you know?..” said Kai leisurely.

“Really? You sure? But I though it was Baekhyun.. that’s why I still keep it with me until now, God.. I’m in trouble..” said Chanyeol as he let out a deep sigh.

“So Baekhyun is mad with you because of that watch? Did he see the watch?..”

“No, he didn’t.. he just asking something, and I ended up mention about the watch and..”

“You ended up here.. at the living room..” continue Kai as he chuckle bitterly.

“You too?..”

Kai nodded, it was true because in fact Kyungsoo was asking the same question about himself, and he ended up answer wrongly and here he is.

“Lets just pray that tomorrow will be a good day..” said Kai as he lying on the couch.

“A better day..” add Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************