CHAPTER 18

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 18

 

“Be careful.. slowly..” said Chanyeol as he lead his wife to the couch.

After two days in the hospital, Baekhyun can finally be discharged. Kyungsoo and Kai also helping them by holding the twin each. Their daughters following them inside the house.

“Yeol, I’m gonna put them here ok?..” said Kai as he put Chunji on the baby chair.

“Oh.. ok, put them in here..” said Chanyeol as he place the baby chair near his wife.

“Since when did you buy them Yeol?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at the baby chair. It was so cute, and suitable for twin.

“Online shopping honey.. I don’t have time to go to the mall..” said Chanyeol.

“It’s cute..” comment Baekhyun.

“Thanks.. I’m glad you like it..” said Chanyeol kissing his wife.

As soon as Kai and Kyungsoo put the baby on his baby chair, Chanhyun immediately sit beside his dongsaeng as well as the girls.

“What’s their name Chanhyun?..” ask Geurim.

“Urmm.. ah! This is Park Chunji.. and this is Park Chaerim..” said Chanhyun as he pointed at his dongsaengs.

“That’s so cute.. Chunji and Chaerim..” said Geurim as she pat Chaerim and Chunji softly.

Chanyeol went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice for his wife.

“Guys, help yourself ok? the juice in the fridge.. there’s also some leftover pizza, just reheat it again..” said Chanyeol as he sit beside his wife again.

“Alright..”answer Kai as he nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________

It’s been 2 days since the twins was born, but Chanhyun seems can’t adapt of having a dongsaengs around.

“Omma.. why they always sleep? I wanna play with them..” said Chanhyun as he approach his mom on the couch.

“They’re still babies Chanhyun-ah, and babies tend to sleep a lot.. you were like that too..” said Baekhyun.

“Am not..” pout Chanhyun as he move to lie beside Chunji baby chair, rocking it. Baekhyun just pat his head lovely.

He then sit up and move to Chanmi, kissing her cheek. And when the baby squirm, he quickly pat her leg softly, and Chanmi went to sleep again.

“He looks good with them..” said Chanyeol smiling looking at his son.

“Yeah, I’m glad..” answer Baekhyun honestly.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun was sitting in the living room, with Chanmi attach to his drinking her milk when Chanhyun suddenly approach him after showered with his dad. He was getting ready to go to bed, and he want his omma to tend him to sleep.

“Omma..” whine Chanhyun as he hug his omma.

Chanmi was squirming when she was being squeezed by Chanhyun.

“Chanhyun-ah.. Chanmi is drinking her milk right now.. go get your appa..” said Baekhyun.

“Aniya.. omma..” whine Chanhyun again as he sit infront of his omma.

“Just sleep here.. omma pat you eo? Come here..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun move a bit and lie infront of his omma while hugging him. Baekhyun humming a song softly as he pat his eldest son to sleep.

“Close your eyes..” said Baekhyun as he continue to pat his older son.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, did you see Chanhyun? Ah.. here he is, is he already sleeping?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his already sleeping son.

“De, take him to his room honey..” said Baekhyun as he slowly take Chanmi up.

“Wait here first.. I’ll put Chanhyun to his room..” said Chanyeol as he easily lift Chanhyun up and walk to his room.

After a good night kiss to his son, Chanyeol approach his wife.

“Chunji didn’t wake up?..” ask Chanyeol as he help his wife walk to their room.

“No, he didn’t.. he such a quiet baby unlike Chanmi.. well, I think we must get use of having a girl in this house, she’s quiet fussy..” said Baekhyun as he hold Chanyeol arm to support him.

“Really? Do you think they will get along together well? I’m worried about Chanhyun..” said Chanyeol.

“Wae?..” ask Baekhyun as he slowly positioned himself to sit on the bed while Chanyeol went to put Chanmi into her crib beside their bed.

“Well, in the shower.. he ask me if he will stay forever to be our baby?..” explain Chanyeol as he walk back to the bed.

“Really? But he seems ok with the twins? I don’t see any flaw with that?..” ask Baekhyun confuse looking at his husband.

“Well, I can’t understand too.. maybe he feel unsecured, think that we’re not gonna love him anymore since the twins is here.. I don’t know either..” said Chanyeol as he lie on the bed.

“He needs time honey.. we need to be patient..” said Baekhyun.

“Yeah, I think so.. let’s just pray for him..” said Chanyeol smiling to his wife.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun have gotten use to wake up early as the twins will wake up at 4 to 5 am in the morning. He took a glance at the clock, it was 4.30 am, he got up slowly and see his daughters was crying. He slowly lift her up, craddle her, it seems that Chanmi is hungry. Chanyeol awakes as he hear the fuss.

“What’s wrong honey?..” ask Chanyeol groggily.

“She’s hungry.. go back to sleep Yeol, I can manage this..” said Baekhyun. He knows Chanyeol was tired attend to him all day. But at the same time, Chunji was crying too. Baekhyun put the still crying Chanmi on his bed, and walk to the crib to lift Chunji up.

“Sshh Chanmi, it’s early in the morning.. why you crying?..” said Chanyeol as he pat his daughter gently. At the same time, he looks at his wife who inspecting Chunji’s diaper.

“Wae?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Need to change his diaper..” answer Baekhyun shortly as he quickly undress the baby to change his diaper. In a minute, Chunji was fresh with a new diaper and drift back to sleep as Baekhyun pat him to sleep again. Now remain with the still crying Chanmi on the bed, it seems that Chanyeol can’t make the baby to stop crying. Baekhyun walk to his bed, and lift Chanmi up as he lean on the bed post.

“Sshh.. omma here baby, stop crying.. aigoo, are you hungry?..” ask Baekhyun as he lift his shirt up. Chanmi stop crying right away and drink her milk hungrily. Chanyeol just watching his wife in awe.

“What?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Nothing.. just, you know? You look amazing honey..” said Chanyeol honestly.

“I’ve done this before, remember?..” said Baekhyun as he positioned himself to be comfortable. Well, his wound is still not healed yet.

“You’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol worried.

“Yeah, just the wound.. it’s still hurt..” hiss Baekhyun as Chanmi wriggle around.

“Want me to take a look?..” ask Chanyeol.

“After this..” answer Baekhyun.

“Ok..” Chanyeol nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol take the sleeping Chanmi and put her into the crib. He then approach his wife.

“Lie back honey..” said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun nodded and slowly positioned himself to lie on the bed. Chanyeol part Baekhyun leg so he can slowly take a good look there. He take his glove and begin to inspect the wound.

“You’re bleeding Baek.. but not too much, that’s why you feel hurt.. when did you change your maternity pad?..” ask Chanyeol as he change it to the new one.

“Just before I went to sleep, wae?..” ask Baekhyun as he can feel his husband put some medication to his wound.

“Just make sure to change it every 4 hours, you will get infect if you didn’t change it..” said Chanyeol.

“Arasso..” answer Baekhyun.

“Done, go to sleep back..” said Chanyeol as he went to the washroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol wake up early the next morning and take a look at the clock hanging on the wall, it was half past 8, well he got only 30 minutes to prepare to go to work He look beside him, his wife still fast asleep, he let out a deep sigh and quickly went to wash himself. Although he still on his paternity leave, he need to get to a meeting about his co-worker.

Baekhyun suddenly awake and he look at the clock.

“God, I overslept..” he though.

He quickly but slowly wake up as he notice his husband was at the bathroom. He went to the wardrobe to take out his husband suit to iron it.

“Baek, you’re awake?..” ask Chanyeol as he see his wife was awake. He thinks that Baekhyun looks most adorable when he wake up, with his dark brown hair messed up here and there, his shiveled pyjamas and his clumsy attitude when he awake.

“Ah de.. I’m sorry Yeol, I overslept..”

“Nah.. it’s ok, I know you’re tired, just leave it honey.. I’m not wearing a suit today..” said Chanyeol as he went to the wardrobe to take a casual colar shirt.

“But you said that you’ve a meeting?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband who already wore the shirt.

“I am, but I think casual clothes look best for today.. just want to wear it..” said Chanyeol smiling.

“Ok, then..” said Baekhyun as he want to go out form the room.

“Where do you want to go?..” ask Chanyeol.

“To make a breakfast?..”

“No need honey.. I just grab something on my way, by the way why you look so adorable this morning?..” said Chanyeol as he approach his wife slowly.

“Adorable than the kids?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“The kids is adorable, so as well as you.. you look.. hot..” said Chanyeol as he grab Baekhyun tiny waist.

“Really? What you’re gonna do?..” seduce Baekhyun as his hands rammed to his husband chest.

“What am I gonna do? What do you think?..” ask Chanyeol back. Really, Baekhyun just look able like that.

“Urmm.. kiss me?..”

“Nope, I.. want to eat you..” answer Chanyeol as he lean closer to his wife.

“As your wish! Palli Yeol.. you’re gonna be late..” said Baekhyun as he hit his husband chest lightly.

“You seduce me and then go just like that? That’s not fair!..” whine Chanyeol.

“I’m not! You’re the one who bring it up.. palli go Yeol..” urge Baekhyun as he look at the clock.

“You chase me out.. you’re so mean!..” whine Chanyeol back but he grab his suitcase and his socks. Baekhyun just chuckle lightly when his husband whine.

“What time will you go back?..” ask Baekhyun.

“At noon, it’s not gonna be long.. I’ll try to come back before lunch ok?..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife on his forehead.

“Ok.. don’t be too harsh in your meeting ok?..”

“I’m not promise that..” said Chanyeol smiling as he went out from the room. Baekhyun just chuckle as he smiling at his husband.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, can you help me to look after them for a while? Omma need to cook for lunch..” ask Baekhyun softly to his older son who seems to be immerse in the cartoon.

“De..” answer Chanhyun smiling as he nodded to his mom.

“Sit here..” said Baekhyun as he pat the seat in between the twin’s rocking chair. Chanhyun moved to sit between his dongsaengs, he kiss them and pat their legs softly.

“Can I watch the cartoon?..” ask Chanhyun cutely.

“You can, but try to not make too much noise ok? they’re very sensitive, you get me Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun.

Chanhyun nodded as he understand what his mother said.

“Good boy, thank you Chanhyun-ah..” smile Baekhyun.

He then went to the kitchen to start prepare for lunch.

_________________________________________________________________________

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The ringing bell make the twin startled and they started to whine.

“Omma..” call Chanhyun.

“Pat them softly Chanhyun-ah.. slowly..” said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun went to the look who’s ringing the bell. He smile went he click to open the door.

“Who’s coming omma?..” ask Chanhyun as he pat Chunji’s softly.

Baekhyun just smile and went to greet the guest.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

*********************************************************