CHAPTER 22

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 22

 

“Omma, when I go to school.. omma can’t see me anymore, I’ll be study all the time in the school..” said Chanhyun when his omma join him to eat the lunch.

“Really? Then.. when can I see you?..” ask Baekhyun as he wipe the stain at Chanhyun’s mouth.

“Appa too, both of you only can see me when I back from school..” said Chanhyun again as he scooping his rice.

“But I will miss you a lot..” said Chanyeol as he pout looking at his son.

“Urmm.. you can miss me, but then.. I’ll be in the school, urmm..” Chanhyun stay silent for a while as he thinking what else to say next.

“Then how?..” pout Chanyeol again.

“Honey, enough.. don’t again..” said Baekhyun pinching his husband thigh lightly.

“Hahahaha.. but honey, he’s so cute like that.. babbling something about his school..” said Chanyeol.

“Finish eating first.. we still got a lot more things to buy, eat Chanhyun..” said Baekhyun as he glaring at his husband.

Chanhyun just humming happily as he continue eating his food.

_________________________________________________________________________

“No, don’t take that one.. take the blue one, no.. no, not the steel case, just a zipper case will do..” said Baekhyun as his husband want to take the steel case one for Chanhyun pencil case.

“But doesn’t it look cool honey? I used to use this pencil case when I go to school..”said Chanyeol.

“No, I said no.. that’s not convenient for him Yeol, just this one.. now, search for the stationery..” said Baekhyun as he put back the steel case to the rack.

“Let’s go Chanhyun.. before your omma start to nagging at us..” said Chanyeol whispered to Chanhyun.

“Yah! I heard that..” said Baekhyun as he continue to push the stroller twins.

Chanhyun just giggle around with his appa hearing Baekhyun said like that.

“Can’t we just buy the set like this? It’s more convenient..” said Chanyeol as he show the stationery set to his wife.

“No, I don’t like it.. besides, we can’t see the inside of it..” said Baekhyun.

Slowly, he just nodding at his wife words. Every words that Baekhyun said is makes sense to him.

“Omma, I want the red pencil..” said Chanhyun as he pointed to the red pencil on the higher rack.

“You want that one, so omma put this back hurmm?..” said Baekhyun as he put back the black pencil on the rack.

“Ok.. appa, take that..” said Chanhyun as he point back at the red pencil.

Chanyeol take the pencil and put it into their shopping trolley.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, let’s go get in to that store for a while..” said Baekhyun as he quickly get in to the store. It was a clothing store, Chanyeol just nodded as he push the trolley into the store.

“Welcome sir..” said the shop manager as he bow to them.

Baekhyun and Chanhyun quickly go and choose their clothes wisely. Chanyeol just shaking his head seeing his son just like his mother like to shopping. He just sit at the waiting lounge in the shop, looking at his most lovable people just shopping around.

“Chanhyun-ah, come here.. I think this shirt is suitable for you..” said Baekhyun as he calling for Chanhyun.

“Omma, I want to buy clothes for Chanmi and Chunji too..” said Chanhyun.

“Oh, you want? Ok.. what about we buy a same shirt for all of us?..”

“Ok!..” Chanhyun just shout happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

At the end, Baekhyun had choose everyone the same shirt, even the colours is all the matching one.

“Are you that happy?..” ask Chanyeol as he keep looking at his wife keep smiling all along the way back to the car.

“Of course I am.. it’s been so long that we go shopping like this, thanks Yeol..” said Baekhyun as he hug his husband on his waist.

“I’m glad you’re happy..” said Chanyeol smiling at his wife.

_________________________________________________________________________

After they settled all the shopping back and the kids in the car, they hope in the front.

“They all getting tired today.. they really so adorable, Yeol.. look at them..” said Baekhyun as he takes his phone to capture the moment.

“Yeah, we really make cute kids right?...” said Chanyeol as his hand start to linger at Baekhyun thigh.

“We are, Yeol.. what are you doing? We’re in the car..” said Baekhyun as he start to blush.

“So?..”

“Your hands..”

“It’s not like we never do it in the car though..” smirked Chanyeol as his hand start to trail on Baekhyun’s inner thigh going up into his shirt, teasing him.

“We are, but not in the car with the kids.. Chanyeol, stop..” said Baekhyun as he start to moan as Chanyeol start to caress his bare chest. He hold his husband hands softly, try to stop him but he also getting moan along with Chanyeol’s touch.

“Yeol, stop! urhh..” he start to whimper.

“Omma..”

Chanyeol quickly take his hands off from Baekhyun, as Baekhyun quickly fondle his shirt to look casual.

“Urmm.. wae? Wae Chanhyun-ah?..” stuttered Baekhyun looking back at his son.

“Eo? Omma.. what are you doing?..” ask Chanhyun. He clearly see his appa put his hands in his omma shirt.

“Oh, no.. nothing, go to sleep back Chanhyun-ah.. omma wake you up when we arrive ok?..” said Baekhyun smiling at his son.

“But I want to drink.. where’s my juice?..” ask Chanhyun as he look around for his juice.

“Ah.. it’s beside you Chanhyun-ah, at the door.. over there..” said Baekhyun.

“Here it is..” said Chanhyun as he take it and start to drink it.

“Go to sleep first ok? omma wake you up later..” said Baekhyun again.

“De.. and appa?..” call Chanhyun.

“De..” answer Chanyeol looking back nervously.

“Don’t disturb omma..” said Chanhyun seriously.

“Ok, arasso.. I won’t..” said Chanyeol hold up his hand surrender.

Baekhyun just chuckle at his husband and hit his arm lightly.

“He knows..” whispered Chanyeol.

“I know, palli drive.. before he awakes again..” said Baekhyun as he wear his seatbelt.

“You owe me Baek, and I want it to continue at home ok? you owe me big time..” said Chanyeol as he start the engine.

“I won’t promise that..” said Baekhyun but he just smiling looking outside of the car.

“I saw you smiling.. there, there..” said Chanyeol as he clearly see his wife just smiling.

“Silly..” said Baekhyun as he chuckle around.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************