CHAPTER 27

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 27

 

“Why is he here?..” ask Chanyeol as he see Chanhyun standing at their bedroom’s door holding his fluffy toy and his favourite pillow cake.

“Ommaa!..” shout Chanhyun happily as he jump onto the bed.

Baekhyun just chuckle and hug his son who’s also hugging him tightly.

“Move a bit Yeol, he’s sleeping here.. Chanhyun-ah, move a little here.. ok, you’re comfortable?..” ask Baekhyun as he adjust the toys to be beside his son.

Chanhyun nodded at him, smiling as he look at his appa who remain like a statue sitting on the bed beside him. Baekhyun leave him and went to the bathroom to wash himself.

“Appa, lie here.. palli..” urge Chanhyun as he pat the pillow beside him.

“Why you’re sleeping here?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son.

“Omma said I can sleep here..” answer Chanhyun.

“But you didn’t ask me first..”

“But.. omma, omma said..” said Chanhyun as he start to pout sadly.

Chanyeol know he want to cry, he quickly lie beside his son and hug him.

“No, no, no.. don’t cry, don’t cry.. Chanhyun-ah, don’t cry, your omma will be mad at me if he heard you crying.. sshh..” said Chanyeol as he rub softly his son’s back calming him.

“Appaa..” wail Chanhyun as he though that his appa didn’t like him to sleep there.

“Sshh.. Chanhyun-ah, appa mianei.. mianei.. sshh, stop crying..” plead Chanyeol as he look at his son dearly.

“Appa.. you don’t like me?..” ask Chanhyun sobbing.

“I like you, I really like you.. I love you Chanhyun..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his son.

“You don’t want me to sleep with you?..” ask Chanhyun again as he wipe his tears.

“No, it just.. I was surprised to see you here, and you didn’t tell me first, of course I will be surprised..” tell Chanyeol.

“Like a surprise party?..” ask Chanhyun blinking his eyes cutely.

“Urmm.. kind of?..” answer Chanyeol.

“Ok, next time I will tell you if I want to make a surprise for you.. and for sleeping here..” said Chanhyun as he sit down on the bed.

“Good boy, now kiss me..” said Chanyeol as he offer his cheek and Chanhyun kiss his cheek lovingly.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanmi was attached to his chest, when Chanhyun was suddenly dash to his bedroom, patting harshly. Baekhyun can see his son already sweating.

“Chanhyun-ah, what are you doing make you sweating like that?..” ask Baekhyun as he positioned Chanmi again to make her comfortable drinking her milk.

“I was playing hide and seek with appa..” answer Chanhyun as he approach his omma. He sit beside his omma and patting Chanmi’s leg softly.

“With appa? You playing hide and seek with appa? Who else?..” chuckle Baekhyun as he wipe Chanhyun’s sweat with his hands. But wait, if Chanyeol is playing with Chanhyun, then who take care of Chunji?

“Chanhyun-ah.. your appa didn’t take care of Chunji?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Chunji is also playing with us..” answer Chanhyun.

“Chunji is playing with you? But.. how?..” ask Baekhyun curiously.

But suddenly the door open again, and there reveal Chanyeol with Chunji attached to the carrier on his chest, laughing happily.

“Got you! I heard you talking with omma.. hahahaha..” laugh Chanyeol as he tap Chanhyun’s shoulder as soon as he dash inside the bedroom.

“Aaa.. apppaaaaa!..” Chanhyun wailed loudly as he know that he is loss to his appa. He cry loudly and buried his face into Baekhyun.

“Yah.. why you crying? It doesn’t mean that the game is over, we still need to search for the others..” explain Chanyeol quickly as he look at his wailing son. He knows Chanhyun is the type who can’t accept any lose, or else he will cry like his.

“Really?..” ask Chanhyun as he hold his head up.

“Yeah, go and find Uncle Kai first.. I think I saw him running to the kitchen..” said Chanyeol as he whispered to his son.

Chanhyun’s face brightened once again and he quickly run out from the bedroom.

“Recreated the game? What kind of hide and seek like that?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“I need to do that, or else he will get mad at me.. you know he don’t like to lose..” said Chanyeol smiling.

Hearing his appa, Chanmi stop drinking her milk and look at his appa. She babbling something and raise her hands to her appa.

“Wae Chanmi-ah? You want to follow appa to play too?..” ask Chanyeol looking at her daughter, kissing her on his forehead.

Chanmi continue muttering something cutely towards his appa.

“And that’s mean ‘appa I wanna play with you too’, look.. she raise your hands towards you honey..” said Baekhyun as he put down his shirt back.

“Ok, if like that.. so Chunji goes to omma, ok? it’s time to play Chanmi-ah!.. hahahaha.. look honey, she’s excited I think..” said Chanyeol as he take off Chunji from the carrier and put him on the bed. Chanmi was getting excited as he wriggle her legs and keep baby talking looking at his appa.

Baekhyun place Chanmi carefully into the carrier, and place Chunji on his own lap.

“Appa! Uncle Kai run away! Appaaa!..” shout Chanhyun loudly from downstairs.

“There you are, palli go..” urge Baekhyun as he laughing looking at his husband quickly get out from the bedroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek, come here.. I wanna hold him..” said Kyungsoo as he look at Baekhyun who going downstairs with Chunji in his arms.

“Here..” said Baekhyun as he give his son to Kyungsoo. As soon as Kyungsoo hold the little Chunji, Geurim and Gyuri quickly surround his omma. Baekhyun smile looking at the sight, as he went to the kitchen to prepare for the twins baby food.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, how old is he?..” ask Gyuri as she sit infront of his omma caressing the little boy.

“He’s a little over 4 month, I think..” said Kyungsoo.

“He’s so small..” said Gyuri.

“Of course he is, he’s still a baby Gyuri-yah..” said Kyungsoo.

Baby Chunji just staring at the faces who just looking at him. He’s such a calm baby, he doesn’t cry even he being hold by others.

“He doesn’t cry..” said Geurim amusely.

“De, he such a calm baby.. unlike you..” said Kyungsoo pinching his daughter’s nose lightly.

“Am I louder?..” ask Geurim as she pout to his omma.

“You are, you both are so loud.. but.. very pretty too..” said Kyungsoo smiling at his daughters.

Soon after, Sojung come back from his violin class along with his omma. Seeing the other girls surrounding the baby Chunji, she quickly put down his violin case and running towards them.

“Sojung-ah, don’t leave your violin here.. put it into your room first..” said Suho notice that his daughter just leave his violin on the floor.

“I want to see baby Chunji..” said Sojung as she pout.

“Baby Chunji is there, he’s not going anywhere.. come upstairs first, change your clothes into comfortble one, and then you can play with them.. and make sure to wash your hands too..” said Suho eyeing his daughter who unwillingly climbing the stairs.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey hyung, you’re back.. where’s Kris hyung?..” ask Baekhyun as he notice the older come into the kitchen.

“He’s have something to do in the company, asking me to fetch Sojung from his violin class..” said Suho as he eyeing the petite man who busy making the baby food.

“Want some tea? I’ve made one for myself..” offer Baekhyun to the older.

“Yeah..” answer Suho.

Baekhyun pour the tea into a cup and give it to Suho. Without hesitating, Suho drinks the tea.

“Be careful, it’s a bit..”

“Ark! What’s this? Baek..” said Suho as he quickly went to the sink and pour the remaining tea inside.

“It’s herbal tea, from my mother.. she bought it from China, wae?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“It’s so bitter..” complain Suho as he went to the fridge and take out some juice to get rid of the bitter from his tongue.

“Of course it is, but it’s refreshing right?..” ask Baekhyun.

“My eyes suddenly becomes bright, and it’s because of the bitterness of that tea..” said Suho pointing at the cup he put in the sink.

“That’s the purpose, I still have more.. feel free to drink it hyung, in this flask..” said Baekhyun as he went to the living room to feed the twins.

“I’m not gonna drink it again..” inform Suho to Baekhyun who already getting out from the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Can I try to feed him too, Uncle Baek?..” ask Sojung as she look at how Baekhyun feed the twin.

“Yeah, of course.. here, just scoop a little bit and put it carefully into his mouth, you get it?..” ask Baekhyun softly.

Sojung nodded as she take the baby spoon from Baekhyun, she scoop a little of the food, and carefully feed the little Chunji.

Chunji munch his food cutely make the other girls squeak fangirling his actions. Baekhyun just laugh looking at the other girls just staring at his son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

*********************************************************