FLASHBACK 1

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

 

*********************************************************

FLASHBACK 1

 

BAEKHYUN SECOND PREGNANCY

“Honey, are you there?..” ask Chanyeol as he went in to the bathroom.

It’s weird, when he come back home, the house was so silent, even Chanhyun’s cheerful voice also didn’t heard resonated at the house.

“Honey, Baek.. where are you?..” ask Chanyeol as he went to the kitchen too.

It becomes weird when he didn’t see his beloved wife at the kitchen. Just where is he?

Just when he want to call his friends to ask where is Baekhyun, the door of the laundry room suddenly open reveal a bunch of his friends comes out from there.

“Oh my God!..” he shout in shock being startled.

“SURPRISE!!..” shout all of his friends. It was Suho, Kris, Kyungsoo, Lay, Chen and many more come out from the laundry room.

“What.. what are you all doing there? Where.. Baekhyun?..” stuttered Chanyeol to Suho.

“There he is..” ask Suho as they all went aside reveal Baekhyun at the center walking towards him with a box in his hands.

“For you..” said Baekhyun as he hand the box he hold to his husband.

“Why? What’s this? For me?.. it’s not my birthday, Baek, what’s going on?..” ask Chanyeol frustrated as he look at his wife trying to search for an answer.

“Just open it..” urge Baekhyun grined widely.

“Tell me what happen? Is this a prank? Are you trying to prank on me?.. Guys? Baek, please eo?.. tell me?”ask Chanyeol again.

“Aish.. you got so many questions honey, just open it first.. I’ll tell you later, but open it first..” said Baekhyun also frustrated. Why is his husband got so many question to ask.

“Ok, promise me.. you tell me ok?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yah! Open it first..” shout Kris impatient.

“Aaahhh, palli Yeol.. what a lot of questions to ask, jinjja..” said Chen as he also become frustrated. He’s the one to hold the camcorder to record Chanyeol’s reaction.

“I open it..” said Chanyeol again. Baekhyun just nodded eagerly as his smile never faded on his face.

He open the box carefully, there was a sonogram on it. He take it and look at his wife who still smiling at him widely.

“Really? Is this real? You’re not kidding right? Baek?..” Chanyeol smile widely as he question his wife.

“What? Do you think it’s a fake one?..” ask Baekhyun back.

“You know I really want a lot of kids right? I told you before right? Is this real?..” ask Chanyeol again as he start to grin widely.

“Why is it so hard for you to believe it Yeol? Yes, Baekhyun is pregnant.. so, what are you waiting for?.. hug him..” urge Suho as he see that the young CEO just standing there smiling widely.

Chanyeol quickly hug his wife tightly.

“Thank you Baek.. really..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife on his lips.

“Congratulations Yeol..” said Chen.

“Yeah.. congrats, so ready for two more kids?..” ask Kris.

“Two? What are you.. wait, is it a twins? Oh my God! Really?..” ask Chanyeol as he look back at his wife and take a look back at the sonogram. Indeed, there was an extra dot on the sonogram.

“It’s a twins honey.. wae? You look surprised..” chuckle Baekhyun as he hug his husband.

“Wow, am I that strong?..” ask Chanyeol dumbfounded.

“Honey!..” whine Baekhyun as everyone just laughing at them.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You yourselves was a doctor, you haven’t realized that Baekhyun is pregnant? He’s already in 5 weeks..” ask Kyungsoo.

They were having a little snack at the dining room.

“No, I didn’t realize it.. I mean, Baekhyun nearly haven’t any pregnancy symptoms, so I’m really shock this time, you got me well honey..” said Chanyeol as he nudge his wife’s shoulder lightly.

“Hehehe.. but Chanyeol is right, I didn’t know too.. until Suho hyung notice it..” said Baekhyun looking at the older who sit infront of him.

“Yeah, I notice that Baekhyun always seems tired, and he suddenly eat cucumber, that make me realize that he is pregnant, I make him to do a pregnancy test.. so there, come out the result, and when I check, it’s a twins..” explain Suho.

“Since when do you know it Baek?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“Yesterday, that’s why I want to do a surprise event.. to tell Chanyeol..” smile Baekhyun.

“Ah, there’s something I want to know.. where’s Chanhyun? I didn’t see him around, did he know about this?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Chanhyun with my mom, and no.. he didn’t know it yet, I actually a bit afraid to tell him..”

“Afraid that he will not accept it?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“De..” answer Baekhyun.

“Don’t worry, we’ll tell him together ok?..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

At dawn, Mrs Byun send Chanhyun back to his house. Chanhyun already falling asleep when Mrs Byun take him into the house.

“Omma, stay for a while.. let’s have dinner together..” said Chanyeol as he take his son from his mother in law.

“Oh, I’m sorry Yeol.. there’s something urgent come up, I can’t stay.. I’m sorry,..” said Mrs Byun apologetic.

“Jinjja? Urmm.. but we want to tell you something important too, Baek.. come here..” call Chanyeol. He already put his sleeping son on the couch.

Baekhyun come approaching his husband smiling.

“I know.. Baekhyun’s pregnant again right?..” said Mrs Byun smiling.

“Huh? Omma.. how did you know?..” ask Baekhyun in surprised.

“I’m your mother Baekie.. of course I know, how far along are you?” ask Mrs Byun as she put his hand to caress Baekhyun’s stomach.

“He’s already in 5 weeks, and guess what omma, it’s a twins..” said Chanyeol smiling.

“What? Really?.. oh my God! Ok.. ok, wait a minute..”said Mrs Byun as she quickly take out his handphone. She dial something on her phone.

“Omma? Wae?..” ask Baekhyun seeing his mom acting weirdly.

“Ok, done.. I cancel all the meeting tonight, let’s party, celebrate the newcomers..” said Mrs Byun happily.

“Omma..” chuckle Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma.. ommaaa..” cry Chanhyun as he wake up without his omma. He realized that he is in his house, he wake up and begin to scoot down on the floor.

“Ommaaa.. ommaaa…” cry Chanhyun again and suddenly his appa come.

“Chanhyunnie.. come..” call Chanyeol as he waved his hand to his son.

“Appaa.. appaaaa..” whine Chanhyun as he want his appa to come to him.

Chanyeol approach him, and scoot his son into his arm, patting his back to calm him down. Chanhyun hug his appa and buried his face into his appa’s shoulder still sobbing sadly.

Chanyeol bring him to the kitchen where his wife and his mother in law still chatting around. He sit on his chair and Chanhyun still buried his face into his shoulder.

“Chanhyun-ah.. are you that sleepy? Chanhyun-ah?..” call Baekhyun.

Chanhyun hold up his head and look beside his appa, there his omma. He hold his arm up as a sign that he want to sit with his omma.

Baekhyun take him and make him sit on the table. Chanhyun rub his teary eyes, and still whining.

Chanyeol take his favourite juice, put it into the bottle and give it to him. Baekhyun give a sign to his husband, to start talking to their son.

“Chanhyun-ah, do you like baby?..” ask Chanyeol carefully.

Chanyeol shaking his head cutely.

“Wae? Baby is cute.. you don’t like them?..” ask Mrs Byun again as he looks the couple seems nervous.

“Andwae..” answer Chanhyun looking at his grandma.

“But why?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“Baby is small.. I can’t play with them..” answer Chanhyun. Baekhyun just smile hearing his son’s excuse.

“Chanhyun-ah, what do you think if you have a baby brother?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“I don’t have..” answer Chanhyun as he continue drinking his juice.

“Yes, for now you don’t have, but.. do you want to have a baby brother?..” ask Chanyeol nervously.

“Am I your baby?..”ask Chanhyun back. Clearly he didn’t understand what his parents talking about. Mrs Byun take a step to explain everything carefully for the little Chanhyun to understand.

“You are, you’re our baby.. but omma now have a baby in his tummy, and you will become a big brother soon, you’re gonna have another siblings Chanhyun-ah, you have a little baby brother or sister next year, do you like it?..” ask Mrs Byun.

Chanhyun take a look at his omma’s tummy. It’s still small, is it really have a baby inside it? He just remain silent, and just staring at his omma’s tummy.

“Chanhyun-ah?..” call Baekhyun carefully. He becomes shock when Chanhyun look back at him with teary eyes and pouty mouth. He begin to sobbed sadly.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae? Wae?.. don’t cry honey, tell omma hurmm? What’s wrong?...” ask Baekhyun in panic as he wipe the tears.

“Omma..” call Chanhyun sadly between his crying.

“De.. de honey, wae?.. why you’re crying?..” ask Baekhyun again as he begin to hug his son. Chanhyun just remain silent and continue crying in his omma’s embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************