CHAPTER 23

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 23

 

Baekhyun had situated the twins in their baby chair at the living room, while Chanyeol and Chanhyun, who already awake goes to take their shopping bag from the car.

“Omma, help..” said Chanhyun as he struggle to take the heavy bag inside.

“Aigoo..” chuckle Baekhyun as he goes to help his son.

“Does we really buy all of this? Suddenly it feels so many..” said Chanyeol as he also struggle to take all the shopping bag inside.

“It just a little honey.. it’s not that many..” said Baekhyun as he take the bag and put it infront of the twins.

Chanyeol just shrug it off and go to sit with Baekhyun infront of the mountain of the shopping bag.

The twins already awake and they just sit silently at their baby chair while looking at the pile up infront of them.

“Chanmi-ah, look.. it’s all your hyung things, so many right?..” ask Chanyeol as he kiss their daughter cheek.

Chanmi just giggle around and her hand want to try to grasp something. Chunji is on Baekhyun’s lap as he is omma’s boy, after a while Baekhyun put the little boy back in his baby chair.

“Omma put all your stationery in here, ok? honey, gather all the things, this plastic.. Chunji will end up grab it..” said Baekhyun as he gather all the rubbish in one place.

“Omma, when do I go to school?..” ask Chanhyun as he wear his bag.

“In the next 3 weeks, right honey?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah, why? You’re excited right to go to school? Times really fly so fast.. and my son already in school, Wow! I’m fascinated..” said Chanyeol exciting as he pinch Chanhyun’s cheek lightly.

“Honey, you’re overreacting..” chuckle Baekhyun as he tidy up the things inside the school bag.

“Wae? You’re not exciting? I bet the day Chanhyun go to school, you will crying honey..” said Chanyeol.

“Really? Urmmm.. I don’t think so.” Said Baekhyun as he shaking his head.

“Wanna bet?..” ask Chanyeol as he raise up his brow smirking.

“What if I don’t cry, instead you’re the one who crying.. what do I get?..” ask Baekhyun as he lower his voice for the kids didn’t heard what they saying.

“I’ll give you off days, without the kids..” whispered Chanyeol.

“That’s not enough..” said Baekhyun as he shaking his head pouting in disagree.

“With my cards, and my car..” add Chanyeol.

“For how many days?.. I mean days..” said Baekhyun as he emphasized the days word.

“A day should be enough.” Said Chanyeol.

“Two days.”

“Alright, if you say so.. two days, and what do I get if I win?..” ask Chanyeol as he lower his body to his wife.

“Urmm.. me?” said Baekhyun as he offer himself.

“Fair enough..” comment Chanyeol satisfy.

“You ert!..” said Baekhyun blushing as he hit Chanyeol in his arm.

“You’re the one who offering yourself, it’s not me who said that.. and for two days, ok honey? Off the town.. just the two of us, without the kids, deal?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Alright deal..” said Baekhyun smiling as they shaking hands together.

“Omma, why you’re shaking hands with appa?..” ask Chanhyun weirdly seeing his parents like that.

“Ohh, we’re just make a bet Chanhyun-ah..” answer Chanyeol.

“Honey, no..” said Baekhyun as he pinch Chanyeol’s thigh.

“Aww! Baek..” whine Chanyeol as he caress his thigh.

“What is a bet?..” ask Chanhyun innocently.

“It when someones dare you to..”

“Shhh, honey! Chanhyun-ah.. take your bag upstairs, omma will help you organize it, go up first..” said Baekhyun quickly, cupping his husband’s mouth with his hand.

“De..” said Chanhyun happily as he take his new school bag and went upstairs.

“Honey, I can’t breath..” said Chanyeol as he takes off Baekhyun’s hand from his mouth.

“I’m sorry, but honey.. you can’t explain something like that to him, he’s still a kid.. what if he try to do it too? In the school, he will gonna get punish by his teacher..” said Baekhyun as he stand up to go to the kitchen.

“I’m sorry..” said Chanyeol as he lie down on the floor, holding Chanmi and place her on his chest.

“Your omma is so strict, right baby?..” ask Chanyeol as he craddle Chanmi carefully to make her lie down on his chest.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun prepare the twins baby food, as he waiting for the water to boil, he went upstairs first. Before that, his eyes search for his husband who still playing with their twins at the living room.

“Honey, I’m gonna check on Chanhyun first ok?..” inform Baekhyun.

“Yeah, go ahead..” said Chanyeol in the midst of Chunji and Chanmi body on her chest.

Baekhyun just chuckle looking at the lovable sight, before climb up the chair. He went to his son’s room, Chanhyun is in the middle of putting his book into the bag.

“You’re gonna bring that book to school too?..” ask Baekhyun as he approach his son. He sitting beside his son’s examining the book he want to bring.

“De, omma.. this one, or this one?..” ask Chanhyun showing his omma the books.

“I think you should bring less book to school, in the school.. you’re gonna get some book too, your teacher will give it to you, so.. just this one, ok?..” said Baekhyun as he take out some book from the bag.

“Really? So, I’m gonna get so many book then.. wahh! Daebak!..” said Chanhyun happily.

“You’re that happy huh? Go and take a bath first.. omma need to feed your dongsaeng too after this.” Said Baekhyun as he take out the boy’s short and white shirt and laid out on his bed.

Chanhyun get up from his seat, and went to the bathroom. Baekhyun take his towel and put it at the hanging bar beside the door’s bathroom.

“Your towel is here ok? omma put it here.. don’t lock the door, omma will get your appa..” said Baekhyun as he went down again.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, go and take a look at Chanhyun, he’s taking a bath just now.. his clothes I already laid down on his bed..” said Baekhyun.

“Arasso, and honey.. tonight, Kyungsoo and Kai want to come here, they want to spend time with the twins, is that ok with you?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his wife.

“Really? Sure.. I would like to met them too, is the school break already start? I didn’t notice it..” said Baekhyun as he grab his phone to look at the day today. Indeed, the school break already start a few days ago.

“Want to invite Kris and Suho to come here too?..” ask Chanyeol as he see his wife starts to message someone.

“Yeah, urmm.. can I?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Sure, we can make some BBQ too..” said Chanyeol. He really didn’t mind if many people want to come to his house.

He really like a company, that’s why he want to make so many kids, so he will not get lonely. Chanyeol grew up as a single son of Director Park Jong Suk and Dr Min, he doesn’t have any sibling, and relatives so when his parents died in car accidents many year ago, he was so lonely, and when he met up with this diva Baekhyun, he promise that he want a cheerful family. A big family, to be exact.

“Appaaa!!..” shout Chanhyun from upstairs.

“I call them ok? Honey, palli go upstairs.. he already calling for you..” said Baekhyun as he sit infront of the twins try to call for Suho.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You’re hungry.. mianei, omma was late feeding you..” said Baekhyun apologetic to his twins.

Chanyeol was feeding Chanmi while Baekhyun is feeding their daughter, Chanhyun was sitting silently at the couch eating his yogurt calmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************