CHAPTER 3

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 3

 

They all went to the clothing store to buy the presents for Krisho son. They all went to the section for a 6 year old kid.

“Can I help you sir? The newborn babies clothings is on that sides..” said the salesgirl.

Baekhyun looking at the salesgirl and smile, she thinks we’re here to buy the twins clothes.

“Ah, we want to search a clothes for a 6 year old kid, my friend’s son..” exlain Chanyeol.

“Ahh.. I’m sorry sir, I thought that you want to buy a clothes for your baby, I’m really sorry..” said the salesgirl bow at them.

“That’s fine..” said Chanyeol.

“Do you have a gift set, or something that for a gift?..” ask Baekhyun.

“We have sir, this one.. it’s include shirts, pants, socks and shoes..” said the salesgirl as he show the gift set.

“Can we pick the clothes ourself, or is it we’re gonna have it like this?..” ask Chanyeol.

“You can also pick sir, the clothes in that section is the only one you can choose it..” said the girl as she bought the little family to the section.

“Ok, we would like to choose the clothes..”

“Ok, sir I leave you for that, and after that you can bring it to the gift sections and they will wrap it for you..”

“Ok, thank you..” said Baekhyun smiling to the girl.

_________________________________________________________________________

After a while, they choose a white sweatshirt, black jeans, and a navy shoes. Chanyeol bought it to the gift set, while Baekhyun and Chanhyun waiting at the couch as he feel tired standing all along.

“Your son is so cute sir..” said one of the salesgirl. The other sales girl and salesboy also surrounding them.

“Ah, thank you..” smile Baekhyun.

“What’s your name boy?..” ask the salesgirl crouching infront of Chanhyun.

“Park Chanhyun..” said Chanhyun smiling cutely as his hands clutching with Baekhyun’s sweater.

“Hyung have a sweets, you want?.. is it fine sir to give him this?” said the boy again as he show a sweets to Chanhyun. Baekhyun nodded at him.

Chanhyun nodded at the boy, while his hands still clutching into his omma’s sweater. He was shy when he meet new person.

“Give your hands to hyung Chanhyunnie..” said Baekhyun as he pull his son’s hand to the boy.

The boy give the sweets onto Chanhyun’s palm.

“Thank you..” said Chanhyun shyly.

“He’s shy, kyaa! So cute..” said the girls looking at Chanhyun’s reations. Baekhyun just chuckle looking at the girls fangirling his son.

“You’re expecting.. how far along are you sir?..” ask one of the girl.

“It almost 5 month..” said Baekhyun as he caressed his big stomach.

“5 month? But your bump look bigger.. I mean.. urmm.. I’m sorry sir..”

“Please don’t be.. it’s ok, I’m pregnant with twins..” said Baekhyun.

“Ahh.. I love twins!..” shriek one of the girls.

After a while, Chanyeol return back with the gift set, and they walk out from the store.

“Have a nice day sir..” said the girls while the other sales girl waving at his son.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun should open his fanclub soon..” chuckle Chanyeol as he see all the salesgirl waving at his son.

“Yeah, I think he will become a playboy when he grows up, just like his appa..” add Baekhyun.

“Well, but I got the famous diva in the school back then.. and I’m still with him until now and..”

“Shut up..” said Baekhyun as he just hit his husband’s hand lightly as he blushing.

Chanyeol just laugh looking at his wife.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Woah, is the theme blue today?..” ask Suho when he see his best friends enter his garden.

“It’s Chanhyun’s idea..” said Chanyeol smiling as he holding his son.

“You two really look identical..” said Kris pointing at Chanyeol who was holding Chanhyun in his arms. Chanhyun hug his appa’s neck.

“What? Are we the first family to come?..” ask Baekhyun to Suho when he see no people come yet.

“You come too early though, I mean really early..” said Kris as he take Chanhyun from Chanyeol and put him down.

“Really? But didn’t the party start in the afternoon?..” ask Baekhyun.

“You didn’t read our message last night?..”ask Kris back.

“What message?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his phone. There was a message from Kris telling them that they postpone the event during dinner.

“Why you just didn’t call us? Aish!..” said Chanyeol.

“So, as well as you are here now.. help me with the canopy..” said Kris as he drag Chanyeol to the garden. Chanyeol quickly handed the gift to Baekhyun.

“Come Baek, you need to sit.. and let me take that..” said Suho as he lead Baekhyun to the house.

“Thanks hyung..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, the barbeque will be outside right? So, where will you put the cake?..” ask Baekhyun as he help Suho to clean the kitchen.

“It’s ok Baek.. don’t strain yourself, just sit down..” said Suho as he make Baekhyun tp sit again.

“It’s fine hyung..” said Baekhyun but he sat again.

“Suho hyung! Baekhyunie!..”

“Is that Kyungsoo?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at the door.

Kyungsoo comes in to them hand in hand with his daughter, Gyuri, 5 years old.

“Ohh, you came.. D.O yah..” said Suho as hug the smaller.

“Hyung, don’t call me that..” said Kyungsoo as he reply the hug.

“Kyungsoo-yah..” call Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun-ah!..” said Kyungsoo as he walk to Baekhyun to call him.

“Gyuri-yah, Soojung noona is upstairs.. why don’t you go to her?..” said Suho as he ask Kyungsoo’s daughter to go with her daughter. Soojung and Gyuri was bestfriends, but Soojung is older than Gyuri by 3 years.

“De..” said Gyuri happily as he quickly run upstairs.

“Where’s Geurim?..” ask Suho to Kyungsoo as he didn’t see another Kyungsoo’s eldest daughter.

“She’s with his appa, you know appa’s daughter..”

“Ohh..” Suho nodded.

“You ok?.. you look restless..” ask Kyungsoo as he notice Baekhyun got a bit thin although his stomach is big.

“I’m fine.. well, you know.. carrying the twins makes me get tired easily..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“You should rest more Baek..” said Kyungsoo.

“Where’s Kai?..” ask Suho.

“Oh, he’s outside.. Chanyeol drag him as soon as we arrive to the garden, he said he need help to do the canopy..”said Kyungsoo.

“Hahaha.. I guess Kris really need help a lot..” said Baekhyun.

Suho just let a deep sigh as he shaking his head.

_________________________________________________________________________

All of Suho and Kris cousins and families almost arrive at the house. Some of them was helping arrange the table and chairs outside, while some of them decorating the living room. The others were at the kitchen helping to do the cooking to put on the table outside.

Being on standing too long, Baekhyun’s waist and his lower stomach began to aching. He hold his aching waist and let go of deep sigh. He need to sit down and get rest. Baekhyun look at all the people who still doing the work.

He continue to arrange the cupcakes on the stands while standing.

“Baek, can you put this on the table? I need to finish this..” said Suho as he hand Baekhyun the plates.

“Sure hyung..” said Baekhyun smiling.

He waddle to the table carefully while holding the plates. He can’t simply rest while everyone was doing the works. He then went back to the kitchens and continue to do his works.

“Urhh..” Baekhyun uncounciously let out a sigh while he is washing the dishes, as his other hands holding his waist.

“Baek, you’re ok?..” ask Suho worriedly.

“Ah hyung, de.. I’m fine..” answer Baekhyun smiling at the older.

“You look pale Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he take over the dishes.

“It’s ok Kyungsoo-yah, I can do it..” said Baekhyun.

“No, I think you’re done Baek.. you need to get rest, hyung take him away..” said Kyungsoo as he continue washing the dishes.

“But..”

“No but.. let’s go Baek..” said Suho as he half dragging the pregnant man out from the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

Suho make Baekhyun sat on the bed in his room, and then call Chanyeol.

“Hyung, no need to call Chanyeol..” said Baekhyun and at the same time Chanyeol enter the room.

“Hey Baek? What happen? Hyung?..” ask Chanyeol looking at Suho.

“I want him to get rest, he looks pale..” said Suho.

“Baek, you’re ok? did you feel any hurt somewhere?..” ask Chanyeol worried.

“It’s ok Yeol, it just maybe I was standing too long.. that’s why..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“Jinjja? Did you feel any pain on your stomach?..” ask Chanyeol again as he rubbed his wife’s protuding bump.

“No, the babies fine.. we’ll be ok..” said Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, can you accompany Baek here for a while? I need to go downstairs..” said Suho.

“De, thank you hyung..” said Chanyeol smiling at Suho.

_________________________________________________________________________

After getting much rest, Chanyeol lead his wife downstairs.

“Are you feeling better Baek?..” ask Kyungsoo worried.

“Yeah, much better.. I’m sorry for not helping you..” said Baekhyun with apologetic minds.

“Aniya.. it’s fine, it’s almost lunch time.. let’s go outside, we prepare a simple dish outside..” said Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun nodded back at him. Chanyeol holds his hands while lead him to the canopy where their son was already seated on his high chair.

“Omma!..” shout Chanhyun happily. Chanhyun was the only one who seat on the high chair while the other children was sitting on the usual chair. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the last one among Kyungsoo and Suho to get married. Both Kyungsoo and Suho has two children.

The children were all sitting in one line, Baekhyun sit beside his son,while Kyungsoo sat beside his daughter, Geurim.

“Omma, where’s the cake?..” ask Chanhyun.

“The cake will come out after dinner tonight.. wae? You want to eat the cake?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De..” answer Chanhyun cutely receiving laughter from everyone.

“For now you can’t, but we will eat later eo?.. besides, it’s Soeon hyung cake..” explain Chanyeol smiling at his son who was nodding back at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

After a while, all the children becomes tired. Chanhyun comes to his omma, complaining that he was tired and wants to get a nap. He pick Chanhyun up and begin to patting his back. Chanhyun was slowly become sleepy.

Kyungsoo was on his way back after sending his daughters to Soojung’s bedroom to take a nap. He was shocked to see Baekhyun was holding Chanhyun’s up.

“Baek, what are you doing? He’s heavy..” said Kyungsoo as he try to take Chanhyun away from Baekhyun.

But Chanhyun wriggle around when he realize it was not his omma.

“Ommaa.. omma!..” Chanhyun cried for Baekhyun as he wriggle in Kyungsoo’s arm.

“Kyungsoo-yah, it’s ok.. give him to me..” said Baekhyun.

“But, he’s heavy Baek.. it’s not good for you to lift heavy things..” said Kyungsoo between Chanhyun’s cried.

“It’s ok, he’s always like this when he’s tired.. I’m used to this..” said Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo look at him for a while and give Chanhyun back to Baekhyun.

“Ommaaa..” Chanhyun sobbed as he hug his omma’s tightly.

“It’s ok Chanhyun-ah, omma here.. omma here baby, it’s ok.. stop crying..” soothed Baekhyun softly patting his son’s back.

Chanhyun crying turn into a soft sobbed as Baekhyun continue to calm him down. After a while, he fall asleep. Kyungsoo slowly take him from Baekhyun and put him on the couch. Baekhyun sit beside his sleeping son while Kyungsoo sat infront of him.

“I don’t think he’s ready to get another siblings Baek.. he’s still attach to you” said Kyungsoo.

“You think so? But he always asking me when the twins will come out..” said Baekhyun as he pat his son’s gently.

“Really? You’re almost five month right?” ask Kyungsoo as he see Baekhyun nodded at him.

“Then, the twins will come out next year.. ahh, I can’t wait to see them.. I miss to hold a baby” said Kyungsoo getting excited.

“Then ask Kai to give you another baby Kyung-ah.. I think Gyuri will be excited to have a dongsaeng..” chuckle Baekhyun caressing his round bump.

“Yah.. I think having two daughter is enough, beside I already tie my womb pact..” said Kyungsoo as he also rub Baekhyun’s bump. Baekhyun just laugh at him as he see Suho was joining them.

“What are you all chatting about?..” ask Suho as he sat beside Kyungsoo.

“Nothing, I just can’t wait to see the twins.. they must be cute right? I miss to hold a baby hyung..” said Kyungsoo grin widely at the older.

“Ahh.. me too, but the twins will come out next year Kyung-ah..” said Suho.

“Bearing this babies really make me tired more this time.. look, I look bigger right? this only in 5 month, imagine when I’m in 9 month.. they will become so big” said Baekhyun as he pat his bump.

“Of course you will look bigger, you’re carrying a twins.. but when I look at you Baek, don’t you think that you become thinner? Look at your hands.. it’s just a bone..” comment Kyungsoo.

“You need to eat more Baek..” said Suho.

“Arasso..” said Baekhyun smiling at them.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

*********************************************************