CHAPTER 7

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 7

 

“Are you sure you ok, honey?..” ask Chanyeol as they were getting in the car.

“Yeah, just some headache..” answer Baekhyun as he wear his seatbelt.

“Did you feel nauseous again?..” ask Chanyeol concern.

“Urmm, I did throw up when you get in that time.. but it’s ok now..” said Baekhyun.

“Did you take the medicine I get for you last week?.. it’s in the kitchen right? let me take it..”

But before Chanyeol want to go out, Baekhyun grab his hand.

“It’s ok Yeol.. I already take it..” said Baekhyun quickly smiling.

“Really, ok then.. lean back honey, I want you to be comfortable..” said Chanyeol.

“I am Dr Park.. don’t worry..” chuckle Baekhyun as he tap his husband hand lightly, try to convince him.

“Ok.. fuhh, you make me worried Baek.. I thought that the morning sickness already gone last week..” sigh Chanyeol.

Chanhyun at the back was restless as his appa didn’t drive yet, beside he was hungry.

“Appa..” call Chanhyun.

“Did the medicine ran out? I will bring more from the pharmacy tomorrow..” said Chanyeol ignoring his son.

“Appaa..” call Chanhyun a bit higher, make his omma turn back to look at him.

“No need Yeol.. wae Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his son.

“Appa.. palli.. I’m hungry..” whine Chanhyun.

“Your son asking you to be hurried, palli drive Yeol.. he’s already hungry..” said Baekhyun as he urge his husband to hurry.

“Arasso, arasso.. appa mianei Chanhyun-ah..” said Chanyeol as he begin to drive.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, no same dress code again?..” ask Kris as he see the family get in the restaurant.

“Yah! Are you critic my son’s sense of fashion?..” ask Baekhyun as he sit down.

“No, I mean.. just usually you guys went with the same colour though.. today is not the day huh?..” said Kris.

“Well.. today is the off day..” said Chanyeol smiling as he make Chanhyun sit on his high chair between him and Baekhyun.

“Well congrats Kris..” add Chanyeol as he shake hands with his bestfriend.

“Ahaha.. thank you Yeol..” said Kris smiling.

Kris then call for the waiter, the waiter come with the book menu on his hand.

“Order what you want, today is my treat..” said Kris.

“Really? What if I order the most expensive food?..” ask Baekhyun as he see the menu.

“Its ok.. I pay..” say Kris again.

“Urmm.. let me see, what do you want to eat Chanhyun?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his son.

“Cake?..”

“Ahahaha.. Chanhyun-ah, you really like cake huh?..” chuckle Suho as he look at Chanhyun.

“Urmm..” said Chanhyun cutely as he nodded back at Suho who laughing at the younger.

“No, you can’t eat cake baby.. we eat something heavy first, and then for desert you can eat cake, how about that?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“Ok, then I want cream.. cream spaghetti..” said Chanhyun.

“Cream spaghetti.. ok, and this chicken rice please, but can you add more rice please? Ok, thank you.. what do you want to eat honey?.. how about this butter chicken? It’s your favourite..” ask Chanyeol to his wife.

“Just something light please.. I don’t think I can eat chicken or something butter..” said Baekhyun as he lower down his voice but unfortunately Kris and Suho heard him.

“Just avocado prawn salad..” add Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Ok, then avocado prawn salad, and for the drink.. hot chocolate, hot lemon mint and I have these cocktail drink please.. please don’t add alcohol into it, thank you..” order Chanyeol to the waiter.

Suho order for his family too, and the waiter gone to prepare for their order.

“Baek, did you feel nauseous again? I heard you talking just now..” ask Suho.

“Did you still have morning sickness again?..” ask Kris.

“Unfortunately yes.. I’m still having my morning sickness, but still it’s not that often.. and it happen anytime, not just in the morning..” answer Baekhyun.

“Really? I remember you told me that your morning sickness ended week ago?..” ask Suho.

“Yeah, but it happen again..” said Baekhyun smiling weakly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle Baek, when the baby will come out?..” ask Soeon as he point at Baekhyun large belly.

“Soeon..” said Kris sternly as a sign for his son to not bother Baekhyun.

“It’s ok hyung.. Soeon-ah, wae? You want to see the baby?..” ask Baekhyun softly looking at the young boy sitting beside his husband.

“De.. I want to see the baby, Chanhyun said that he allow me to see his dongsaengs when they were born..” explain Soeon.

“Jinjja?..” ask Suho amazed looking at Chanhyun who was busy eating his strawberry cake.

“Is it true? Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he wipe his son’s mouth that full of cake stained.

“De.. only Soeon hyung..” answer Chanhyun  with his mouth full of cake.

“Then, what about me Chanhyun-ah?.. uncle want to see your dongsaeng too..” said Kris as he pout sadly.

“Andwae..” giggle Chanhyun as he shaking his head.

“Wae?..” whine Kris playfully resulting the smaller boy laughing again.

“Me?..” ask Suho.

“Andwae..” giggle Chanhyun again happily as he shaking his head.

“Then if you didn’t let me see them, I will kidnap them.. then I will keep them in my house..” said Kris playfully.

But Chanhyun suddenly stop eating, he begin to pout and start to cry.

“No, no.. no Chanhyun-ah, don’t cry.. uncle just kidding..” said Kris panic.

“Ommaa!.. ommaaa!.. uncle Kris want to take.. my dongsaeng..” sobbed Chanhyun as he fist his omma’s shirt tightly.

“Yah Kris! What are you doing? You make him cry..” said Suho as he try to calm Chanhyun down.

“It’s ok Chanhyun-ah, uncle Kris just kidding.. stop crying eo?..” persuade Baekhyun as he wipe his son’s remaining tears.

“Yeah, and look Chanhyun-ah.. your dongsaeng still in here..” said Suho as he put his hand at Baekhyun protuding bump.

Chanhyun put his small hand on his omma’s bump, and he begin to smile again, knowing his dongsaeng is still in there.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Thank you Kris for this wonderful dinner..” said Baekhyun as they walk out from the restaurant. Chanyeol hold Chanhyun in his hand, as Chanhyun hug his appa neck tightly, while Sojung walk with his appa. They are walking to the parking lot.

“It’s ok..” said Kris smiling at him.

“Next time you will the one to buy us dinner ok?..” said Suho.

“Urmm, ok.. but..” before Chanyeol finish his word, Kris cut him.

“But what? Yah! You’re a CEO.. you’ve got more money than me..” chuckle Kris as he playfully smack his bestfriend back.

“Hahahaha.. am I? Did I look rich to you?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“Yah!..” shout Kris as he dudge Chanyeol hand.

“Uncle Kris, don’t hit my appa..” said Chanhyun as he hug his appa tightly protecting his appa. He was glaring at Kris.

“Yah Chanyeol-ah, your son was glaring at me.. hahahhaha, so cute!..”said Kris as he pinch Chanhyun’s cheek.

Chanhyun whine at the pinch and he just ignore it and bury his head more into his appa. Chanhyun looking at Kris daughter who walking silently beside Kris tall form.

“Sojung-ah, you really tall huh? She really follow your trait hyung..”said Chanyeol looking at Sojung.

Sojung just smile sweetly at Chanyeol as she walk elegantly beside his model-like appa. Despite just 8 years old, she is so tall and with his sweet beautiful face, she can become a model like his appa one day.

“Ahh.. I really want a daughter this time..” mutter Chanyeol as he look at Sojung all the time.

“Then just pray that Baekhyun is carrying a girl.. you didn’t do the scan yet, right?..” ask Kris.

“No, not yet..” answer Chanyeol as they both looking at their wife who walking infront of them, also chatting.

“Is it nice to have a sweet daughter around hyung?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Of course it is.. but a children is a blessing Yeol, you need to be grateful..”

“I am hyung.. I’m very grateful and happy with my family right now.. time really fly too fast right? I still remember when we still in high school, play around..”

“Yeah, and now we have a responsibility Yeol.. we each have a family to care, have a childrens, hurmm.. sometimes, I just want them to stop growing.. right, times really flies too fast..”

“Did both of you forget where you park your cars?..” ask Suho looking at the two guys who just walk past them. Baekhyun chuckle besides him.

Chanyeol and Kris stop their track and look back, they didn’t realize they just walk past their car.

“Ohh.. I’m sorry honey..” said Chanyeol as he take out the car key from his pocket.

“See you again hyung..” said Baekhyun.

“Bye, Yeol.. Baek, drive carefully..” said Kris.

“You too hyung..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Ahh before I forget Baek, your mom will come next week..” said Chanyeol as he sit on the bed watching his wife comes out from the bathroom.

“When did you call her?..” ask Baekhyun as he switch off the bathroom light and walk slowly to his dressing table to take his lotion.

“When I at the office, she said that she had something to settle there.. and then she will come here next week, which on Friday..” explain Chanyeol as he help his wife laying on the bed and pull the shirt up reveal his wife big belly. Baekhyun just nodded at his husband.

“You really got bigger huh?..” chuckle Chanyeol.

“Are you saying that I’m fat?..” glare Baekhyun at his husband.

“No, no.. it’s not that, just they grow a lot since last week.. that’s why..” explain Chanyeol as he hope Baekhyun will not get mad at him. Well, you can’t joke about being fat when your wife is pregnant.

“I’m pregnant with twin, remember? You’re the one who put them in here.. and of course they are growing, and.. Oww!..” Baekhyun suddenly bore down with his hand on his stomach, his face was clearly showing that he in hurt.

“Baek! Baek, what’s wrong? Wae?..” ask Chanyeol panic looking at his wife. His hand also touching the bump.

“Urhh!.. the babies..” whine Baekhyun as he rub his bump.

“What?...” ask Chanyeol worried.

“They.. they’re moving! Yeol.. they kicking me, augh!..” whine Baekhyun but at the same time try to ease the twin who moving like storm in his belly.

Chanyeol calm down and try to feel the movement, and when he feel the kick against his hand, his mouth gasp in shock as he also rub his wife’s belly to comfort them. 

“Finally.. they’re moving! I can feel it Baek..” said Chanyeol in excitement. Although this is their second child, they can feel the excite in their body as they can feel the twin moving for the first time.

Baekhyun continue caress his stomach lovingly as the twin starts to calm down again.

“Chanhyun must be excited when I tell him about this tomorrow..” said Chanyeol smiling as he can imagine Chanhyun reaction when his son wake up tomorrow.

“Yeah, he must be excited.. like us..” chuckle Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************