CHAPTER 2

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 2

 

The next day Chanhyun wakes up early. He then got up from his bed and went to his parents bedroom. He slowly open the door, revaling his still sleep parents. He went to his omma side, and tapped his omma’s hand lightly.

“Omma.. omma..” call Chanhyun.

Chanyeol wakes up when he heard a soft voice calling. His eyes widen seeing his son standing beside his wife.

“Oh.. Chanhyunnie?..” Chanyeol got off from the bed, quickly picking his son and walk out from the room.

“Appa andwae.. omma? Ommaaa..” Chanhyun whine as he being pick up by his dad. He struggle to let go of his appa’s hand.

“No, you can’t.. omma need rest, you will disturb him..” said Chanyeol as he went to the kitchen and put his son on his high chair.

“Ommaaaa!..” Chanhyun begin to cry calling out his omma. His small fist keep banging onto his high chair.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh seeing his son.

“No, no don’t cry Chanhyunnie.. stop it.. aish, jinjja..”

He then take a chocolate from the fridge and went to his son. He know, he was not supposed to give his son sweet things in the morning, but that is the only way he can think of.

“Ok, Chanhyunnie.. look here, look what I have here.. a chocolate! You want it?..” ask Chanyeol as he waving the chocolate infront of his son.

Chanhyun cry turn to hiccup as he look at the chocolate that is in his appa’s hand. He quickly nodded as his other hand wiped his tears.

“You cute little thing! You want it? Ok, but you need to promise me something.. don’t cry anymore, and don’t call for your omma arasso? Omma was tired, and he need to rest, ok? promise me first..” said Chanyeol as he let out his pinky finger.

Chanhyun link his small finger with his appa. Chanyeol smile at his son and pat his head. He then gave his son the chocolate and take a kitchen towel to wipe his son’s remaining tears.

“Why you cry Chanhyun-ah? You’re a big boy now.. you’ll become a hyung next year you know that?..” said Chanyeol as he watch his son munching onto the chocolates happily.

“Appa, you want?..” ask Chanhyun as he show his chocolates to his appa.

“No, you eat it baby.. besides appa need to make breakfast, what do you want to eat for breakfast?..” ask Chanyeol as he see his son already globbing down all the chocolates he gave.

“Cake!..” shout Chanhyun happily.

“You really like to eat cake huh? But cake is no.. you can’t eat cake for breakfast, next..”

“Urmm.. fried rice?..” ask Chanhyun.

“You want to eat fried rice? Ok, then.. but you need to help me ok?..” said Chanyeol as he take out the ingredients from the fridge.

“De..” said Chanhyun nodding at his appa.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Here, Chanhyun-ah.. you cut the sausage eo?..” said Chanyeol as he give his son a big sausage for him to cut.

“My knive?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Ahh, here Chanhyunnie.. cut like this ok? Small one..” said Chanyeol as he demostrating on how to cut the sausage into the small piece.

It was actually a plastic knive, and since sausage is soft, it makes it easier to cut it even using a plastic knive.

“After you cut it, put it in here.. ok?..” said Chanyeol as he show the small bowl. Chanhyun nodded at his appa and smile, he really likes cooking.

“What are you doing?..”

“Omma!!..” shout Chanhyun as he get down from his chair and run to his omma.

“Hey baby, sleep well?..” ask Baekhyun his son’s head.

“De.. look omma, I help appa make a breakfast..” said Chanhyun as he drag his omma into the table as he continue to cut the sausages.

“Ohh, how nice of you helping appa.. by the way what are you making honey?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Fried rice.. the kid infront of you said that he want to eat fried rice today, so I make him helping me, how are you? Is your back ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he kiss his wife on his cheek.

“De, I’m fine.. thanks for your help Dr Park..” said Baekhyun.

“You need to give me a rewards Mr Park, for treating you.. how about a kiss?..” said Chanyeol as he lean his face closer to his wife.

Baekhyun chuckle at him and then kiss him on his cheek.

“Uh uh, not there honey.. here..” said Chanyeol as he point at his lips.

“Yeol-ah, Chanhyunnie is here..” said Baekhyun blushing as he push Chanyeol’s body lightly.

“So what? I’m not moving until you kiss me honey, palli..” urge Chanyeol.

Baekhyun doesn’t have a choice as he kiss his husband on his lips.

“Omma kiss appa!..” shout Chanhyun happily clapping his hands looking at his parents.

Chanyeol bow at Chanhyun as he wink his son while Baekhyun keep blushing at his son’s comment.

“I want a kiss too..” said Chanhyun pouting.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at each other and kissing their son’s cheek.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Appa, what is this?..”ask Chanhyun as he pick a weird orange-looking-things inside his fried rice.

“That’s a carrot Chanhyun..” answer Chanyeol.

“This?..” ask Chanhyun as he pick another green things in his fried rice.

“Spinach..” answer Chanyeol.

“This one appa?..”

“That’s red bean..”

“He’s very curious..” chuckle Baekhyun seeing his son repeating the words that Chanyeol mutter to him.

“Appa, did you go to work today?..” ask Chanhyun.

“No, baby.. it’s Sunday, I didn’t open the clinic today..” said Chanyeol.

“Why you’re asking baby?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Let’s go shopping!..” said Chanhyun.

“You want to go shopping? What do you want to buy?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son.

“I want to buy a present for Soeon, his birthday is today..” said Chanhyun as he see his parents face turn into a shock expressions.

“What date is today honey?..” ask Baekhyun quickly as he looking at the calendar near the wall behind him.

“Is Soeon birthday today? I totally forgot about it? Aish.. what time is it now Baek?..” ask Chanyeol also in panic.

They were totally forgot that today is the birthday party of Kris and Suho son, Soeon. And they even didn’t buy the present yet, what a chaotic morning today is.

“Relax Yeol, we still got time to buy the present.. his birthday party start in the afternoon, jinjja.. Chanhyun-ah, you really make your mom and dad panic.. I thought that we gonna miss the party..” said Baekhyun calming down.

“Yeah, me too.. I can’t imagine the calm Suho turn into a monster if we didn’t show up at the party..” said Chanyeol.

“Now, go to the bathroom Chanhyun, you need to wash up, Yeol.. you too, let me clean this up..” said Baekhyun as he got up from his seat.

“No, you go with Chanhyun, Baek, let me clean this..” said Chanyeol.

“Ok then.. by the way Chanyeol, have you call my mom yet?..”ask Baekhyun.

“No, not yet.. after this I will call her, don’t worry.. just go upstairs and get ready..”said Chanyeol as he see his wife nodded at him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, what do you want to wear for the party?..” ask Baekhyun as he open his son’s closet.

“Urmm.. what about we all wearing the same colour?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Ok, so what colour you want to wear?..”

“This one?..” said Chanhyun as he pick a white shirt and navy blue suspenders.

Baekhyun take the clothes and begin to wear it on his son.

“Am I look cute?..” ask Chanhyun.

“You always look cute baby..” chuckle Baekhyun as he pinch his cheek.

“Omma must wear blue too arasso?..” ask Chanhyun.

“De, I told appa to wear blue too..” said Baekhyun as he got out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun wants us to wear the same colour to Soeon party..” inform Baekhyun as he sat on the bed.

“What colour he choose?..” ask Chanyeol as he open the wardrobe.

“Blue, what do you think is suitable for me?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Ok, since you need to be comfortable.. what about this?..” ask Chanyeol as he take the white shirt and the blue buttoned sweater.

“You can match it with black pants..” add Chanyeol smiling.

“Ok, then..” said Baekhyun as he take the clothes and begin to change.

“Now, for me.. is it ok if I just wearing this blue shirts?” ask Chanyeol as he take out the navy blue shirts.

“Oh, it’s ok.. you’re handsome anyway..” comment Baekhyun.

“Am I?.. so are you, you look so beautiful..” said Chanyeol as he hug his wife who was wearing the sweater. It looks so intimate considering Chanyeol who was only wearing a towel hanging on his waist.

“Appaa!!..” shout Chanhyun as he banging on the bedroom’s door.

“Aish this kid, why at this moment..” nag Chanyeol as he release his wife and went to the door unlock it.

Baekhyun chuckle at him and continue buttoning his sweater.

“Appa, you didn’t get ready yet? Palli, we need to hurry..” said Chanhyun as he sat on his parents bed.

“De, de.. I know Park Chanhyun-sshi..” said Chanyeol as he begin to dress himself. He glance at the clock showing it was past ten o’clock.

Baekhyun just wear the foundation and make his lipstick cherry, while his hair..he just let his bang falling down his forehead, and spray some body mist on his body.

“There, did omma look good?..” ask Baekhyun to his son who looking at him.

“You always look good..” Chanyeol cut him as he patted his wife’s . Baekhyun glare at him playfully, while his husband just winking at him.

“De! omma look so beautiful!.. can I also wear that spray?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Come here, omma spray it on you..” reply Baekhyun.

Chanhyun come to his mom and Baekhyun spray the mist all onto his body. He then look at his appa who was busy styling his hair up.

“You want to style your hair like appa?..” ask Baekhyun seeing his son looking at Chanyeol.

“Can I?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Ask your appa..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun walk to his appa who was in front of the mirror.

“Appa, can you make my hair like that too?..” ask Chanhyun as he tap his appa’s leg.

“You want me to make your hair like this?..” ask Chanyeol as he see his son nodded back at him.

Chanyeol lift his son up, and begin to style his hair. Now, they look identical since Chanyeol make his son hair like him.

“You really have my face Chanhyun-ah, now let’s go downstairs, omma must be waiting for us..” said Chanyeol as he put down his son.

Baekhyun already go downstairs as he prepare the bag that is full of Chanhyun necessities. When you become a parents, it was very important to bring a necessities of your children. Baekhyun already put Chanhyun spare clothes, baby powder and mist, wet tissue, small towel and also Chanhyun’s favourite snacks.

“Omma!!..”shout Chanhyun.

Baekhyun shaking his heads hearing his son’s, this kid is really like to shout.

“Woah, you two really look identical..” chuckle Baekhyun as he see his husband hand in hand with their son.

“You’re ready?.. ok, let’s go..” said Chanyeol as he take the bag.

_________________________________________________________________________

They arrive at the mall almost half an hour later, Chanyeol was wearing the sling bag that Baekhyun prepare while his other hands was holding Chanhyun up.

“Yeol, let me take the bag..” said Baekhyun as he saw his husband struggling to hold Chanhyun and the bag together.

“No, it’s ok.. I can take it..” said Chanyeol smiling at his wife.

“Is it ok? The bag is heavy right? just give me the bag..” said Baekhyun again.

“The bag is heavy, and that is why I don’t want you to hold it.. it’s fine Baek..” said Chanyeol.

“Or at least put Chanhyun down, we can hold his hand together..” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol smile and nodding back at his wife before putting Chanhyun down. Chanhyun was in the middle of them, and singing happily.

“Are you that happy Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son.

Chanhyun nodded back at his appa cutely and continue to singing.

“So cute..” giggle Baekhyun pinching his son’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************