CHAPTER 14

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 14

 

Christmas comes and go, now January have come. The weather still in a cold state, so the Park family still in deep sleep.

Baekhyun wake up as he felt the twins starts to kick him. He smile as he bring himself to sit up on the bed. Times flies so fast and he already in 8 month pregnant now.

“Good morning to both of you too.. are you excited today?..” said Baekhyun as he rub his stomach lovely. The twins kicks him again, and Baekhyun just smile at the actions. He then went out to prepare the breakfast.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma..”

Baekhyun heard someone calling out for him. He look out and see his son already awake and waddle out from the room.

“Omma here baby, come..” call Baekhyun. Chanhyun 43 month old this month, but he still crying for his omma when he awake in the morning.

Chanhyun quickly run as he hears his omma calling for him. He hug his omma while still crying.

“Aigoo.. don’t cry Chanhyun-ah, come and sit on your chair.. omma make you breakfast..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun climb up his high chair and sit quietly. Baekhyun had make a fried rice and soybean paste stew for breakfast.

“Eat first Chanhyun-ah, omma want to wake your appa..” said Baekhyun as he waddle slowly to his bedroom.

Chanhyun just nodded and start to eat his breakfast happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, honey.. wake up..” said Baekhyun as he pat his husband lightly to wake him.

Chanyeol begin to stir, he open his eyes and see his pregnant wife was standing beside him.

“What time is it?..” ask Chanyeol sleepily as he begin to sit up.

“Almost 9, go to the bathroom honey.. Chanhyun already awake, he already eating his breakfast..” inform Baekhyun as he went to the closet and pull out his husband suit to iron it.

“Arasso..” said Chanyeol as he wake up and approach his wife to kiss him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You start breakfast without me..” whine Chanyeol to his son as soon as he enter the kitchen.

Chanhyun just giggle happily and continue to eating his breakfast. Chanyeol kiss him and sit beside his son.

“Your coffee Yeol..” said Baekhyun as he place a cup of coffee to the table.

“Thanks honey, your appointment is at 2pm right? I will be back early to have lunch with you and then we went to the hospital together ok?..” said Chanyeol looking at his wife.

“I can just drive Yeol.. you don’t need to be back home early..” said Baekhyun as he sit beside his husband.

“Do you think you can drive in that state?..” ask Chanyeol as he take a sip of his coffee.

“Why not?..” ask Baekhyun back.

“Does it uncomfortable?..”

“What do you mean?..” ask Baekhyun didn’t understand what Chanyeol want to inform him.

“I mean.. with your stomach, like that.. isn’t it difficult for you?..” ask Chanyeol carefully looking at his wife.

“You think I can’t?..” ask Baekhyun as he turn gloomy and looking down.

“No, I mean, it’s not like that.. look honey, you’re pregnant with twins and I just want you to be comfortable, I don’t want you to trouble yourself.. I just want you to do things that are not tired yourself..” explain Chanyeol as he stop eating and looking at his wife.

“So, I can drive?..” ask Baekhyun suddenly bright as he look at his husband.

“No, you can’t.. I’m not allowed it..” said Chanyeol quickly.

“But driving is not tiring..” said Baekhyun didn’t want to give up.

“It is.. it is difficult, and driving is no for you until you give birth, you nearly due Park Baekhyun.. twins pregnancy is difficult, and they will come anytime they want.. so please, just follow my words ok?..” said Chanyeol as he let out a deep sigh.

Baekhyun immediately shut up, because whenever Chanyeol is calling him by full name, it means that he is in serious state. He just eating his breakfast silently, looking down to stand the urge to cry. Chanyeol feel guilty seeing his wife suddenly quiet, he can see his wife’s eyes is becoming teary.

“Omma, I’m done..” said Chanhyun as he finish eating and looking at his omma.

Baekhyun just silently wake up and went to his son to lift Chanhyun down from his high chair. Chanhyun look at his omma who didn’t say a word to him, but before his omma want to lift him up, his appa lift him first.

“Go to the living room..” said Chanyeol as he put his son down. Chanhyun happily run to the living room.

Baekhyun just silently take his unfinished food and his son empty plate to the kitchen back.

“Baek..” call Chanyeol softly but Baekhyun just ignore him and went to the kitchen.

Chanyeol went to the kitchen too and see his wife standing infront of the sink washing the dishes.

“Baek.. honey, I just..”

“I know.. I’ll wait for you at home..” cut Baekhyun almost whispered without looking at his husband.

Chanyeol can clearly heard his wife’s voice is so small, like someone in fear or someone so broken. He want his wife to calm down first, so that’s why he decide to make it with his wife later

“I’ll head to the office first ok?..” said Chanyeol softly. He can heard a soft hum from his wife.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Did I’m being too harsh with Baekhyun?..” thought Chanyeol.

He was in the middle of a meeting, but his mind didn’t seem to be there. He just worried about Baekhyun, he knows his wife is quite sensitive, and with his harsh words just now, it will just make Baekhyun feel more hurt.

“Is it ok Chairman Park?..”

“Chairman Park?..” all eyes were on him, as he was deep in his thought.

“Urmm?.. ahh, can we just postpone this to next week? I’m sorry, just my mind is a bit.. it’s a bit complicated, we just move this meeting to the next week ok?..” said Chanyeol as he stand up.

  1. the board of director (BOD) and staff just nodded at him and look at him curiously.

_________________________________________________________________________

“What is wrong with Chairman Park?..” ask one of the BOD as they walk out from the conference room.

“He look in dazed today, is he not feeling well?..”

“I think he just worried about his wife, didn’t his wife almost due this month?..”

“Ahh jinjja? Is it not the next month?..”

“Yah, didn’t you know? Twins pregnancy is quite risky.. they often comes earlier before the real due date.”

“Ahh.. I forgot that his wife is pregnant with twins, ahh.. I really envy them..”

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol seems can finish his works properly as he keep thinking about how to make Baekhyun feel better. He let out a frustrated sigh and lean on his chair.

“This can’t be.. I need to go home..” thought Chanyeol after a deep though.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, did appa come back home later, to eat with us?..” ask Chanhyun as he see his omma busy making a lunch that afternoon.

“He will baby..” reply Baekhyun shortly as he continue to cook.

“When?..” ask Chanhyun again.

“Sooner..” said Baekhyun.

At the same time, they heard someone get in the house. It was Chanyeol.

“I’m back!..” shout Chanyeol as soon as he step in the house.

“Appa!..” shout Chanhyun back running at his appa.

Baekhyun took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall, and he realize that Chanyeol back home early that he expected.

“Honey..” call Chanyeol as he steps in to the kitchen.

“Lunch is not ready yet..” cut Baekhyun.

“I know.. I went home earlier because I’m worried, I keep thinking about you and I’m sorry for earlier, honey.. are you upset with me? Honey? Baek, look at me..” said Chanyeol as he look at the back figure of his wife who still standing infront of the kitchen bar.

Baekhyun turn around to look at his husband. Chanyeol immediately hug his wife and caress his back lovingly. He can feel the twins moving along.

“They’re moving..” chuckle Chanyeol as he kiss Baekhyun forehead.

“Yeol, did you ever feel regret for having me as your wife?..” ask Baekhyun suddenly.

“Hey, why did you say like that?..” ask Chanyeol curiously as he look at his wife.

“Just answer me..” said Baekhyun.

“No, the answer is no Baek, I never regret for marrying you.. the first time I take our wedding vow is one of the most happiest moment in my life, I will never forget that.. and I love you, so much..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife.

Baekhyun smiling widely as he hug his husband tightly

_________________________________________________________________________

“Where are we going appa?..” ask Chanhyun as his appa help him to wear a socks.

“To the hospital..” answer Chanyeol shortly as he struggle to wear his son the socks.

“Wae? Did you fall sick appa?..” ask Chanhyun.

“No, no.. it’s not me, it’s omma. He’s having a check up.. the babies need to be check..” explain Chanyeol as he finally success in wearing the socks to his son.

“Wae?..” ask Chanhyun tilting his head cutely looking at his appa.

“You’re so cute..” chuckle Chanyeol as he kiss his son on his cheek. “It because to ensure that omma and your dongsaeng is healthy..” add Chanyeol as he wear his son the shoes.

“Appa’s hospital?..” ask Chanhyun.

“No, it’s not in my hospital.. we’re going to meet Uncle Suho, he’s your omma doctor..” said Chanyeol as he pick up his son and went to see his wife.

When Chanyeol comes in to the bedroom, he see his wife was standing infront of the mirror. He put Chanhyun down and approach his wife.

“Baek, what’s wrong?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Honey.. look at me, does it seems different?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“What different?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“My bump.. it’s getting lower, don’t you think so?..” ask Baekhyun as he tighten his shirt to show the glimpse of his stomach.

When Baekhyun show it like that, Chanyeol can clearly see that the bump is surely getting lower, like the twins is already position themselves to be out. He then touch the bump to make sure of his assumptions.

“They’re already positioned themselves, they’re ready Baek.. I think they will come out sooner, Baek? Honey.. why? What’s wrong?..” ask Chanyeol as he see his wife suddenly turn pale.

“I.. I don’t know, I just feel scared all of the sudden.. I.. Yeol, I can’t..” stuttered Baekhyun as he hug his husband.

“It’s ok, it’s ok.. I’m here, you’ll be fine Baek.. you’ll be ok..” said Chanyeol softly as he kiss his wife gently.

“You promise?..” ask Baekhyun peeking to his husband.

“I promise.. now, let’s go to check on them..” said Chanyeol cheerful. Baekhyun just nodded at him as Chanyeol lead him out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************