CHAPTER 29

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 29

 

“Urk! Urk.. urhh.. what’s wrong with me?..” thought Baekhyun as he bore down as he feel to puke again.

Chanyeol was already gone to work, and the remaining adult in that house was only Suho. Kai was at the academy, Kyungsoo still not back from sending his daughters to their dance club, well.. the same academy with his husband.

“Baek, where are you?..” shout Suho. He was back from sending Sojung to his violin class, and seeing the house was quiet, he try to search for the man.

He pass the living room where the twins was calmly situated on their baby chair with Chanhyun at the middle of them, watching the cartoon.

“Aigoo.. you’re awake huh..?” said Suho as he cooed the twins, patting their leg softly.

“Chanhyun-ah, where’s your omma?..” ask Suho looking at the little boy.

“Omma at the kitchen..” answer Chanhyun cutely looking at his Uncle Suho. He then got up to call his omma.

“No, no need Chanhyun-ah.. uncle will find him, you sit back.. take care of your dongsaeng ok?..” said Suho.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun.

He then went to the kitchen, but no sight of the said man, so he went upstairs.

“Baek, are you there?..” ask Suho as he knock the bedroom’s door.

“I’m here..” answered Baekhyun roughly from inside.

Suho open the door and notice that the bathroom door was open, he then went there ad notice that the said man was busy puking himself into the toilet bowl.

“Gosh! Baekhyun-ah.. are you’re ok?..” ask Suho worriedly as he kneel down beside the sick man.

Baekhyun look so pale, his chest moving harshly despite the lacking of the oxygen. His face was flushy red, and sweat almost covering up his face.

“You done? Let’s move you onto your bed, can you walk? Slowly..” said Suho as he hold onto Baekhyun’s hand and body up.

He makes Baekhyun to sit on the bed, and proceed to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. On the way back, he glance at the twins and Chanhyun who still calmly sitting at the living room, seems that they didn’t realize that their mother is sick.

When he got upstairs, Baekhyun alredy situated himself to lean back against the bedrest, he had change his damp clothes too.

“Baek, here.. drink this first..” said Suho handing the glass to the sick man. Baekhyun take it, and drink slowly before put the glass back on the table beside his bed.

“What happen?..” ask Suho calmly as he seen the sick man already calm down.

“I.. I don’t know, I just feel nauseaus suddenly.. and my head hurt so much, then..”

“Baek, are you possibly pregnant?..” cut Suho as he immediately put his hand on Baekhyun’s stomach, try to feel if the stomach harden causing of the fetus inside.

“Urmm.. I.. I don’t think so hyung.. I mean, that’s not possible right? I think I just had some stomach bug or food poisoning?..”

“But you never know once you didn’t check..” said Suho.

“I.. I take a birth pill before, it’s impossible hyung..” said Baekhyun. He sure he didn’t pregnant this time, just some sickness. And the twins is still a baby, he can’t have another baby right now.

“Just to make sure Baek.. come on, get on this test..” said Suho as he get up and take a pregnancy kit test at the bathroom’s rack.

“Alright..” said Baekhyun as he slowly get up to take on the test.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, how?..” ask Suho as he see Baekhyun get out after 15 minutes in the bathroom.

“I’m not..” answer Baekhyun.

“Really?..”

“De, I’m glad.. I can’t have another baby right now hyung.. it’s too early, the twins is still a baby..” answer Baekhyun smiling as he sit back on the bed.

“Want me to check on you?..” ask Suho.

“You can? I mean.. did hyung bring the stuff? The medical stuff?..” ask Baekhyun.

“I have my own emergency brief, wait here.. I’ll bring it up, it’s in my car..” said Suho as he get up.

“Urmm.. hyung, can you check on Chanhyun and the twins too?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah, of course..”

“Thank you hyung..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“You have a slight fever Baek, and a slight stomach bug.. by the mean time.. don’t get near your twin, it may affect them too, do you keep some of your milk?..” said Suho as he tidy up his brief.

“De, I’ve put it in the fridge.. and hyung, don’t call Chanyeol..”

“Why? You’re sick Baek..”

“I’ll be fine once I get some sleep hyung, theres no need to call him.. he just feel worried..” said Baekhyun as he lie back on the bed.

“Alright, if you say so.. get rest Baek, I’ll handle your kids..”

“Hyung, you don’t have any to go the hospital today?..” ask Baekhyun as he want to stand up.

“No, but if I have any on-call, I go.. but for now, not yet.. and where do you want to go?” ask Suho as he see the sick man try to stand up slowly.

“I wanna check on the twins..” said Baekhyun as he support himself by holding onto the table beside his bed.

“No need, just lie back.. they’re gonna be fine, I’ll check on them just now, they’re quiet..”

“They already awake?..”

“Yes, but they didn’t cried.. don’t worry, I’ll take care of them..” said Suho as he make the sick man to lie back on the bed.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek? Hey.. you’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol when he got back that evening. He sit beside his wife. As soon as he step on his house, Kyungsoo tell him about Baekhyun being sick and his son who keep crying. Well, you know who? It’s Chanhyun, he insist to see his omma while Suho prohibit everyone to see Baekhyun except for the adults.

“Yeol, I’m fine.. I get enough rest since this morning..” said Baekhyun as he got up and lean against the bed rest. It’s true, he feel a bit better than the morning but his head still feel a bit dizzy.

“Have you eat your medicines? Who attend to you?..” ask Chanyeol worried.

“Its Suho hyung, don’t worry.. I’ll already eat the medicines..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“Why you didn’t tell me? I can go back home, you know?..” ask Chanyeol as he look deep into Baekhyun’s beautiful eyes.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to trouble you.. beside, it’s just a mere fever, I’ll be ok later..” said Baekhyun as he touch his husband’s hand caress it softly.

“Next time, please.. do tell me, message or call me if you fallen sick ok? Either you, or our kids, I don’t want any of you to get sick.. arasso?” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife’s warm forehead.

“Arasso, Dr Park..” said Baekhyun smiling. Still, he now feel a lot better when he seeing Chanyeol’s face, is this the power of love? Just, the present of Chanyeol make him feel a lot better. Without notice, he smile thinking of the though.

“What are you smiling about?..” ask Chanyeol as he also begin to smile seeing his wife suddenly happy eventhough in his sick state.

“Nothing.. I just thinking..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“About what?..”

“About you..” said Baekhyun shyly.

“And what are you thinking about me? A wild me or a kind me?..” ask Chanyeol smirking looking at his wife.

“About how grateful I am having you as my husband, and I thank you for that.. and I love you..” answer Baekhyun smiling.

“You’re cheeky tonight, why? Are you pregnant honey? You never this cheezy before except you’re pregnant..” exclaim Chanyeol widening his eyes.

“Why everyone say that I’m pregnant?.. Kyungsoo also saying like that.” exclaim Baekhyun back.

“Have you check?..”

“I did..” nodded Baekhyun.

“And?..” ask Chanyeol impatient.

“…I’m not…”

“Ohhh..” sigh Chanyeol looking dissapointed.

“You look dissapointed honey, but we cant having another baby right now.. the twins still a baby, let’s just wait until the twins is at least 3 years old, ok?.” said Baekhyun looking to his husband.

“Yeah, sure.. I just, feel a bit hope..” smile Chanyeol.

“Honey..”

“De..”

“I’m sorry.. not that I want to dissapoint you, but I’m not ready yet.. at least until 3 years later, ok?..” said Baekhyun again.

“Alright.. be patient Park Chanyeol, you can have him pregnant in this 3 years ok?..” said Chanyeol to himself.

“But you can have him as long as you want.. I mean his body..” add Baekhyun as he lean much closer to his husband.

“His body, his soul, his heart.. I want everything related to Park Baekhyun, can I?..” ask Chanyeol as he peek his wife on his cherry lips.

“Of course you can, I’m yours.. remember?..” seduced Baekhyun as he wrap his legs around Chanyeol’s hips.

“Are you sure you’re not pregnant? Cause you’re very cheezy this evening..” said Chanyeol looking at his wife. His hand securely grip Baekhyun tiny waist to support him.

“You want me or not?..” ask Baekhyun as he lean back from hugging his husband.

“You’re so naughty Baek.. you know my answer already..” said Chanyeol as he start to kiss his naughty wife.

The room now was filled with the feeling lingering around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************

 

Just wanna tell you, I’ll follow the majority vote whether should I continue this story or not? Curious? Do check if you want to find out.

And to be honest, I still got a lot of idea about this fic. Many. But I’ll just follow your decision, and I respect it.