CHAPTER 26

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 26

 

Early in the morning, Chanyeol was busy at the backstore, drown among the boxes searching for something. He need to makes up with Baekhyun, no matter what.

“Who’s there?..” ask Baekhyun when he went to the kitchen but then notice that the door at the backstore was open. Thinking that it’s still early, it makes him suddenly becomes aware of the thieves.

He approach slowly to the the backstore, he can heard someone sighing loudly in between the boxes.

“Who.. who’s there?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“Baek, it’s me..” said Chanyeol suddenly as he raise up showing his face.

“Oh God! You startled me! What are you doing in there?..” ask Baekhyun as he try to calm his heart.

“I’m sorry, you’re okay?..” ask Chanyeol as he want to approach his wife. But Baekhyun just staring at him, looking madly.

Slowly he takes out the box that’s in his hand.

“Look, what I’ve found..” said Chanyeol as he give the box to his wife.

Baekhyun look at the box confusely, but still he takes the box Chanyeol give it to him. the box was just small like a shoe box, but it has some faded letter on top of it.

“What is it?..” ask Baekhyun as he look at his husband but he try to not makes his face interested.

“The letters already faded, but can you read it? On top of it..” said Chanyeol as pointed at the top of the box.

Baekhyun looks closely, sharply on top of it, slowly he smile but only to shrug it off. He remember the box clearly, and the memory of it keep coming into his mind make he want to smile along.

“Well, you know about this box?..” ask Baekhyun as he look sternly at his husband.

“This is the box that contains all collections of handkerchief that you gave me, right? I still keep it inside, from the day I didn’t know you until we got married..” answer Chanyeol smiling.

“And we both doddled on top of it.. look, you draw this man, and I drew this..” add Chanyeol as he pointed at the picture on the box.

“And this.. look..” said Chanyeol as he take his wife hands and take him to the inside of the store. There is one box with a red lid, the colour has faded away, but still it can be recognised as a red colour.

“What’s this?..” ask Baekhyun. He cant remember that box, just what is it?

“This box contains all the sneaker I give it to you, you remember? I just cant throw it away, remember you ask me to throw it away because it stinks, but I didn’t throw it.. I still keep it in here.. you remember about this sneaker?..” ask Chanyeol.

Baekhyun face turns into a blush as he remember about the sneakers. Well, he the one who insist to keep it, but at the end the one who want to get rid of it. Well, it because it was torn, and most of it already stinks.

Every year, every semester, Chanyeol will give his sneaker to Baekhyun. Baekhyun once said to him that this is a prove that there are together, although Chanyeol didn’t understand about what so imortant about the torn sneakers, but Baekhyun said it was memories.

“I do remember it..” said Baekhyun as he look inside of the box.

“You do right? And Baek.. I’m sorry ok? it’s not that I don’t remember, I just.. well a lot of things happen, and I’m sorry, I’m really sorry Baek, I promise I will remember the things now, everythings, I’ll make sure of it.. and I..”

“It’s ok..” cut Baekhyun suddenly.

“What?..”

“Well, it’s not everyone have a good memory right?..” sid Baekhyun.

“But.. Baek, last time you said that..”

“It doesn’t matter now, what matter is I know you love me, and I love you.. that’s all matter right?..” cut Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“You ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his wife weirdly. Last time, he is the one who said that memory is very important in every relationship, and now he said like this?

“I’m ok, I’m fine.. it’s alright Yeol, I don’t mind now..” said Baekhyun. Really, he realize that he went too far with the issues. Well, not everyone have a good memory, and he should be the one who need to take a note of his husband is the one who have a goldfish memory. He should know that, and it’s his fault too.

“You sure? Baek?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“Yeah.. and I’m sorry too Yeol, I went too far..” said Baekhyun as he bow down his head in ashamed.

“Hey, hey.. its not your fault ok?..” said Chanyeol as he take Baekhyun’s face facing up to him.

“Really?..”

“Not everyone is perfect alright? You fill me and I fill you..” said Chanyeol gently.

“Why does it sound y? You fill me and I fill you? Is that correct Chanyeol?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“Does it matter?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“No..” laugh Baekhyun as he hug his taller Yeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So you’re ok now?..” ask Suho when he arrive at the Chanbaek mansion that early morning.

“What?..” ask Kyungsoo as he look at the older man.

“Did you and Baek launching a cold war with both of your husband? I know it from Kris..” said Suho as he glance at all the husband gathering at the dining table.

“We are, but we’re ok now..” answer Baekhyun as he smiling at the older.

“Really? That’s good..” said Suho as he continue to take out the bowl from the cabinet.

“You won’t ask?..” ask Kyungsoo weirdly. Usually Suho is the one who counsel them, listen to their problem, giving some advice.

“What for? I think it’s time for both of you to figure out the solution for yourself, and if it going well, that’s good but if it doesn’t go well, its times for me to help you..” said Suho calmly.

“That’s why we like you hyung..” said Baekhyun as he hug Suho tightly.

“Yah!.. you hand is wet! Wipe it first.. aish jinjja..” said Suho but he smile back to the both of the man hugging him.

_________________________________________________________________________

Geurim and Sojung are around the twins, helping Baekhyun to take care of them, while all the moms help preparing the ingredients.

They were lunch outside at the garden backyards. Chanyeol prepare the BBQ, so everyone can enjoy it.

“Chanhyun is swimming!..” shriek Kai as he look at the said boy in the shallow pool near them.

“Wah! He really can swim now.. he’s not afraid anymore, you send him to the swimming class?..” ask Kris as he look at the small kid who seem happy swimming with his son.

“De, you remember the incident last year?.. I think it’s safer to teach him how to swim, well, he kind of afraid at first, but he’s ok now..” inform Chanyeol.

“That’s good for him Yeol..” said Kris.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You have on call this night hyung?..” ask Kyungsoo as he serve the cake to Chanhyun.

“Uncle Kyung.. I want more, more..” said Chanhyun.

“Finish that first..” said Suho looking at the small boy who start to pout.

“Aniya.. aniyaa..” protest Chanhyun.

“Andwae Chanhyun-ah, you’ve had enough of cake.. you didn’t eat proper meals yet..” said Baekhyun rising his voice as he come back from seeing the twins. Suho and Kyungsoo leaving the boy as he with his omma now.

“Andwaaaeee.. ommaa..” whine Chanhyun and he ended up crying.

“If you still crying, omma take your cake away..” said Baekhyun as he want to take the plate away.

“Andwae, omma.. ommaa..” whine Chanhyun again as he sobbed and start to grab his fork, but he cant find his fork. Is it fall down?

“Wae?..” ask Baekhyun.

“My fork?..” ask Chanhyun as he look at his omma.

“Where is it? Did you drop it?..” ask Baekhyun searching for the fork on the ground.

“Omma, ommaa.. Uncle Kai stealing my fork..” said Chanhyun as he pointed at his Uncle Kai who using his fork to eat the ramyun. Chanhyun start to whine again sadly.

“This man..” glare Baekhyun as he went to Kai.

“Kai-ah, give that fork.. it’s Chanhyun’s..” said Baekhyun.

“What?.. this? Oh, I’m sorry.. I found it there, wait, I wash it first..” said Kai as he went to the faucet to wash the fork.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Here, yours.. now eat calmly ok, after that you can play.. but remember, no more cake after this, you need a real food now, ok?..” ask Baekhyun as after he give the fork to his son.

“Even a bit?..” ask Chanhyun.

“No, you can’t..” said Baekhyun.

“Omma, are you mad at me?..” ask Chanhyun as he pout sadly.

“I’m not.. wae?..”

“Because you look mad, I’m sorry.. I won’t eat it again..” said Chanhyun as he put back his fork on the table. His cake remain untouch.

“No, Chanhyun-ah.. you can eat it for now, but not more after this ok?..” explain Baekhyun but still Chanhyun just remain silent as he pout sadly.

“Wae? Why you didn’t eat?..” ask Baekhyun softly looking at his son. Suddenly, he can see his son start to cry again, but he just cry silently. Baekhyun quickly take him up, and hug him tightly. It was his fault to raising his voice to the little boy just now, and now he was afraid even to eat his favourite infront of him.

“Omma mianei.. hurmm? Omma mianei, I just don’t want you to eat the cake only, you need to eat a proper meal too..” said Baekhyun as he take his son around the garden.

“Wae?..” ask Chanhyun sobbing.

“So you will grow healthily, taller like your appa..” answer Baekhyun smiling as he kiss his son’s cheek.

“I want to grow like omma too.. omma was beautiful..” said Chanhyun as he wipe his tears.

“Oh.. really? Am I that beautiful?..” ask Baekhyun proudly of his son.

“De..” nod Chanhyun.

“Thank you Chanhyun-ah, as a reward.. I’ll give you the authority to sleep with me tonight..”

“Really? I like that!..” shout Chanhyun happily. It’s been a moment since he sleep with his parents.

“But promise me first..”

“Ok, I promise..” said Chanhyun as he linked his pinky fingers with his omma.

“Give me a kiss too..” said Baekhyun and Chanhyun kiss him on his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

*********************************************************