CHAPTER 19

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 19

 

“Omma, come in..” said Baekhyun smiling as he hug his omma tightly.

“I miss you Baekkie..” said his mom.

“I miss you too omma, how are you? You look more tanned omma.. and thinner, you didn’t eat?..” ask Baekhyun concerned.

Baekhyun take his omma to sit at the couch.

“Save that, I story to you later.. omma want to know about you first, how are you? How about the twins birth? Is it difficult?..” ask his omma.

“Come omma, let’s chat at the living room..” said Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Grandma!.. grandma!..” shout Chanhyun happily when he see his grandma come in. he quickly get up and hug his grandma tightly.

“Aigoo, my Chanhyunnie.. you have grew taller huh?..” said Mrs Byun as she kiss the boy.

“Grandma, you want to see my dongsaeng?.. come, come..” said Chanhyun as he drag his grandma to where the twins placed.

Baekhyun smile as he sit at the couch watching his son babbling about his dongsaeng to his mother.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Aigoo.. they are so cute! Do they have a name yet Baekhyun?..”ask Mrs Byun looking at his son.

“De.. ask Chanhyun omma, he knows..”chuckle Baekhyun.

“What’s their name Chanhyunnie?..” ask Mrs Byun looking at the boy who look eagerly to tell her.

“I know.. this one is Chanmi, and this is Chunji..” said Chanhyun proudly.

“Aigoo.. you know!..” exclaimed Mrs Byun as she kiss Chanhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun just smile at them.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanhyun continue to babble about his dongsaengs to his grandma while Baekhyun back to the kitchen to finish cooking for lunch.

“Aigoo.. why so loud? Who’s coming?..”

“Appa!..” Chanhyun shout happily seeing his appa coming in.

“Sshh.. Chanhyunnie, slow down your voice.. the babies..” said Chanyeol as he make a sign to be quiet to his elder son.

“Sshh..” Chanhyun follow him. “Appa, grandma’s coming..” whispered Chanhyun.

“Ohh, ommonim.. anyeonghaseyo, since when you come? Aigoo, why you didn’t call me? I can pick you up..” said Chanyeol as he approach his mother in law.

“No need for that Channie-ah.. I can drive for myself, beside I really miss Chanhyun, and this little fella, they’re so cute! You really make a good kid Chanyeol..” said Mrs Byun.

“You’re right ommonim, well.. it’s because of my genes, I have good stamina too.. well, you know?” said Chanyeol as he wink at his mother in law.

“You know what Channie, I brought some tonic drink for you.. it’s good for having a strength like a horse, I bought it in India..”said Mrs Byun as she handed a box of the tonic to his son in law.

“Jinjja! Thannk you ommonim..”said Chanyeol happily.

“I want it too..” said Chanhyun as he pout sadly.

“I’m sorry baby, but you can’t have this.. it’s not suitable for you, later when you’re married and want to..” suddenly his word being cut as Baekhyun cover his mouth with his hand.

“Enough honey.. why you need to explain something like that to him? It’s not proper..” glared Baekhyun.

Mrs Byun start to laugh hearing his son in law. Well, although Chanyeol is well-educated, sometimes he just to naïve and had a totally pure mind. Sigh..

“What? I just explain about this tonic to him, so he could understand.. wae omma? Omma, why you laughing?..” Chanyeol being left dumbfounded there.

_____________________________________________________________________

Two months was passed like that, and the twins will be in 2 months old this Saturday. Baekhyun has gotten used with his babies behavior. He do realized that Chunji is a calm baby, while Chanmi is not. She was so loud, and still Chanhyun had a hard time to adjust to be an older brother.

Now Chanhyun understand why his dongsaengs tend to sleep a lot, as Baekhyun help him by showing the old videos of him when he was still a baby. With embarassing look, he promise his mom that he will take care of Chanmi and Chunji while Baekhyun is busy with the house chores.

“Omma!..” call Chanhyun loudly.

“Wae Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he peek out from the laundry room looking at his elder son.

“Omma, I think Chanmi is pooped.. I smell something on her diaper..” explain Chanhyun as he pointed at his younger sister.

“Really? Let me check her.. it’s ok Baek, I got her..” said Mrs Byun as she went to his granddaughter.

“Well?..” ask Chanhyun as he sit next to his grandma.

“No, she’s not Chanhyun-ah.. she just fart I think..” chuckle Mrs Byun looking at the curious boy sitting beside her.

Chanhyun laugh hearing his grandma as he apologize to Chanmi and kiss her.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Eat Chanhyun-ah, omma want to take a look at your dongsaeng..” said Baekhyun as he leave Chanhyun on his high chair eating his lunch. Chanhyun just hum as he continue to eat as his mom went to the living room.

Baekhyun went to his twins who was awake at their baby chair.

“Aigoo.. you’re awake Chunji-ah..” said Baekhyun happily as he lift the baby boy up. Chunji looks at his omma with his wide eyes.

“Are they awake?..” ask Mrs Byun as she step in to the living room.

“De, but only this little guy, Chanmi still sleeping.. omma, have you eat your lunch? Chanhyun is eating now, you can go and eat first” said Baekhyun as he sit down and start to feed the baby boy up.

“Have you eat?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“No, after this I guess.. omma go eat, I need to feed this little one first, after that I join you ok?..” said Baekhyun smiling at his omma.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************