CHAPTER 11

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 11

 

“Ok, tomorrow make sure you arrive here at 8 o’clock sharp ok? Especially you Kai?..” said Chanyeol.

“Yah! I know.. I know..” said Kai as he pout. Among them, Kai is the one who had difficulty to wake up early in the morning, and Kyungsoo always had a trouble to wake his husband up.

“You didn’t come, we’re gonna head first..” said Kris half-treaten.

“Kyungsoo, if he didn’t wake up.. just leave him ok?..” said Suho.

“Arasso..” said Kyungsoo nodded at the hyung.

“Honey, you suppose to back me up..” said Kai looking at his wife.

“I’m kidding.. jeez..” said Kyungsoo sticking out his tongue to his husband.

“You both look like a friends, not like a married couple.. if both of you behave like this, who knows that you already have two kids..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“This guy over here always tease me up..” said Kyungsoo pointing at his husband.

“Hey, I’m not!..” said Kai pinching his wife’s cheek.

“Yah!..” shout Kyungsoo angered.

“Yah.. you call me yah!..” said Kai as he pinch both of his wife cheeks. The others laughing looking at the childish couple infront of them.

“Appa..”

Kai look down and see his daughter looking up at him.

“De, wae Gyuri-ah?..” ask Kai softly letting go of his wife.

“Did appa and omma fight again?..” ask Gyuri.

“No, no.. we’re not, right honey?..” ask Kyungsoo smiling.

“Yeah, we’re not.. exactly..” said Kai gritting his teeth.

“We’re happy.. yeah, so happy..” add Kai.

“Yeah, surely happy Kai-ah..” said Kris tapping his shoulder and get inside the house.

“Let’s go in honey..” said Chanyeol as he chuckle to Kai and help his wife get in to the house.

Kai just let out a sigh, and at the end he apologized to his wife.

“Life is tough people..” muttered Kai to himself as he get in to the house with his wife finally smile at him back.

_________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow they all will be heading to Jeju Island, so Chanyeol planned that everyone will gather at 8 am tomorrow, and they will be heading together to the airport riding Chanyeol MPV, while Chanyeol also hired a chaffeur to bring his other car that filled with all their luggage to the airport.

That night, Baekhyun was busy doing the last minute checkup to make sure that he bring enough necessities for their family.

“Baek, didn’t sleep yet?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his wife who still checking their luggage.

“Urmm.. I want to make sure that everything is perfect..” smile Baekhyun as he zip back the luggage.

“You’re excited huh?..” chuckle Chanyeol.

“Of course I am, it’s been a while since I’ve been in Jeju Island..” exclaim Baekhyun happily.

“I’m glad you’re happy, but it’s getting late now.. Iet’s get some sleep now.. tomorrow we will wake up early..” said Chanyeol.

“Arasso..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Please wear your seatbelt sir..” said the stewardess to Baekhyun.

Despite his big stomach, Baekhyun manage to wear the seatbelt but it was too tight for him, and the twin starts to move uncomfortably.

“Yeol, it’s too tight..” whispered Baekhyun as he refer to his seatbelt.

Chanyeol put his hand under the seat belt situated on his wife’s protruded belly. He can feel the wild kick of the twins under his palms.

“You need to relax Baek, take a deep breath.. it just for a while, bear for it..”said Chanyeol as he try to calm his wife. Chanhyun was calmly sitting on his baby seat beside him. Baekhyun nodded at him, try to calm down.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek, you’re ok?..” ask Suho worried as he approach the pregnant as soon as the stewardess said that they can pull off the seatbelt.

“I.. I’m just feel uncomfortable..” answer Baekhyun.

Chanyeol become worried as his wife become sweaty, and his face pale.

“Baek, did you feel hurt somewhere?..” ask Chanyeol.

“My stomach..” answer Baekhyun breathless as he clutch his stomach.

Chanyeol immediately call the stewardess and ask if they have an oxygen mask.

“Here sir..” said one of the steward as he give the oxygen to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wear his wife the oxygen mask and begin to check his breathing and his blood pressure. His wife pulse is normal, but his blood pressure a bit higher make the twins pulse beating faster.

“Baek, you need to calm down.. breath slowly, follow me Baek.. slowly, slowly..”said Suho.

After a while, Baekhyun blood pressure return to normal, and the twin also start to calm down.

“Is your wife ok sir?..” ask the steward.

“Yeah, he’s fine.. thank you for your corporation..” said Chanyeol. Baekhyun was clutching on his arms, but overall he had calm down but still feel uncomfortable.

“It’s our task sir..” bow the steward.

“How many minutes left until we’re landing?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“About 20 minutes sir..”

“It’s not that long, just bear for it Baek.. we will be landing soon..” said Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol immediately set his wife to the bedroom as soon they arrive at the lodge. Chanhyun follow his parents to the bedroom too. Suho also follow the couple into the room as he want to check for Baekhyun.

“Ommaa..” whine Chanhyun as he went to his omma who lying on the bed. He feel sad because his seem to sense that something was wrong with his omma.

“Jakkaman Chanhyun-ah..” said Chanyeol as he help Baekhyun to comfort himself.

Chanhyun begin to cry as his appa ignore him. Kai went to the room and notice that the little boy was crying, he want to pick Chanhyun up but the little boy didn’t want it.

“Aniyaa.. aniya..” whine Chanhyun as Kai want to lift him up.

“Chanhyun-ah, it’s ok.. don’t cry eo?..” said Kai as he want to calm the boy.

“Ommaa.. ommaa..” cry Chanhyun as he look at his omma. Did omma sick? Why omma didn’t call for him? Chanhyun feel sad looking at his omma like that. He then try to approach to his omma but Chanyeol stop him.

As soon as Baekhyun sleep, Chanyeol finally picks his son up. Chanhyun begin to wail and cry loudly as soon as his appa pick him up. He want to be with his omma.

He wriggle around crying, try to get off from his appa. Chanyeol take his son to the living room where all the appa’s rest. Kyungsoo and Suho accompany Baekhyun in his room, while all the other childrens was in their bedroom.

“Can you hold him for a while? I want to make his milk..” said Chanyeol between Chanhyun’s crying.

“De, give him to me..” said Kris.

Chanyeol give his son to Kris, and he quickly went to where he put the luggage and take out the milk and went to the kitchen. Luckily, they have hot water in the kitchen so it make it easier for Chanyeol to make Chanhyun’s milk.

Chanhyun in the other ways was still crying, and he also wriggle around to get off from Kris arm. Kris and Kai try to make him stop crying, but he won’t calm down.

“Put him down hyung..” said Kai.

Kris put Chanhyun down, and the little boy quickly run to where his appa situated. Chanyeol was busy in the kitchen making the milk. He was pouring the hot water into the bottle when suddenly Chanhyun dash towards him, and makes the hot water pour onto the table. Luckily it didn’t pour down on the little Chanhyun.

“Hyung! What are you doing? Lift him up.. it dangerous here..” said Chanyeol a bit angered.

Kris immediately run to the kitchen and lift Chanhyun up.

“Appaa.. appa..”cry Chanhyun as his hand raise towards his appa.

“Wait Chanhyun-ah, I’m making your milk..” said Chanyeol as he quickly make the milk. Done, he put the milk on the table and approach his crying son.

“Aigoo.. appa mianei, eo? Mianei..” said Chanyeol apologetic as he take his son from Kris. Chanhyun immediately hug his appa tightly.

Chanyeol take the milk bottle and went to the living room. Chanhyun had stop crying but still sobbing. He sit down on the couch and place Chanhyun on his lap, he then give his son the milk to calm him more.

“He’s tired Chanyeol..” said Kris as he look at the little Chanhyun drinking his milk but his hand still clutching on Chanyeol’s shirt.

“No, it’s not that he tired.. he see Baekhyun like that, that’s why he like this..” said Chanyeol wiping his son’s wet cheek.

“Jinjja? Is he crying because he seeing his omma in hurt?..” ask Kai curiously.

“De, he always like this whenever he see Baekhyun was sick, he had a soft heart I guess..” smile Chanyeol as he kiss his son.

Chanhyun begin to get sleepy after finish drinking his milk, Chanyeol notice that and lie his son on the couch beside him. The bottle was still in his mouth, but Chanyeol didn’t take it off from Chanhyun. He wants to take a look at his wife, but when he want to get off from the couch Chanhyun suddenly notice it.

“Appaaa..” whine Chanhyun as he wants to cry.

“Appa here, appa here.. don’t cry, sshh.. just sleep Chanhyun-ah.. sshh..” said Chanyeol as he sit back on the couch and patted his son to sleep.

“Just stay Yeol..” said Kris.

“I actually want to check on Baekhyun..” said Chanyeol as he continue patting his son to sleep.

“Don’t worry Suho and Kyungsoo there accompanying him..” said Kai.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun open his eyes weakly, he notice that something was moving beside him. He look at his left, there lying his son with his milk bottle still attach in his mouth.

“Omma..” call Chanhyun as he see his omma already awake.

“De, Chanhyun-ah..” said Baekhyun smiling as he sit up and lean against the bedpost.

“Omma sick?..” ask Chanhyun as he look at his omma.

“No, I’m not baby.. I’m just tired, are you drinking your milk?..” ask Baekhyun. He feel energized again after all the rest.

“Appa make it..” answer Chanhyun showing his milk bottle to his omma.

“Where’s appa? Can you call appa please?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his son nodded at run out from the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Honey, you’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol immediately as he see his wife already wake up. He put Chanhyun down and sit down beside Baekhyun.

“Yeah, I’m fine.. thank you..” answer Baekhyun.

“I’m glad, want to get out? They all gather at the front porch..” said Chanyeol

“Yeah sure..”

Chanyeol help his wife off the bed and together walk out from the room.

“Chanhyun-ah, let’s go.. Uncle Kai makes a BBQ..” inform Chanyeol as he see his son still sitting on the bed.

“Leave the bottle there..” add Chanyeol.

“Aniya..” whine Chanhyun as he didn’t want to let go of his milk bottle.

“He want to bring it too..” chuckle Baekhyun. “Ok, ok.. just bring it, come with omma Chanhyun-ah..” add Baekhyun.

Chanhyun immediately run to his omma, holding his omma’s hand tightly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Fire!..” shout Chanhyun happily as he see Kai and Kris was gril the chicken and seafood.

“Don’t stand too near Chanhyun-ah..” said Sojung as he push the smaller farther from the bbq stand.

“Sit here..” said Gyuri as he takes Chanhyun’s hand to make him sit beside her. But Chanhyun was too small and short, so he didn’t reach the chair that Geurim sit. He try and try but to no avail he still can’t reach it.

Geurim see that and she try to help the smaller climb up the chair, Sojung also help him too. He manage to lift his one leg up, but then slip and fall on the floor, he didn’t cry but whine in pain.

“Aigoo.. aigoo, he still small Geurim-ah, Sojung-ah.. so he can’t climb the chair yet..” said Suho as he pick Chanhyun up from the floor.

“You’re not hurt right?..” ask Suho as he look at the smaller boy in his arms.

“Sit here..” said Soeon as he push the high chair towards his omma.

“Thank you Soeon-ah, you’re so kind.. give omma a kiss, aigoo.. good boy..” said Suho smiling to his son as he proceed to put Chanhyun in his high chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

********************************************************