Chap 2 - Bad Day

It Started With A Kiss

Here is chapter 2!!!!! Hope you will like it too.. Happy reading everyone :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

Less than 30 minutes, everyone in the school know about the morning incident, Sandara’s incident. Everyone talks about it and make laugh at Sandara. After Sandara regain her consciousness, she walk to her class. In the way to her class, she can hear everyone talk about her.

“Hey look, isn’t it Sandara? The girl who confess her love to Kwon Jiyong?” girl A says.

“What? Kwon Jiyong? Seriously? The most handsome and intelligent student in our school?” girl B asks.

“Yes. The one and only Kwon Jiyong from Class A.” girl A responds.

“OMG!!! What is she thinking? How could she confess her love to Kwon Jiyong? She is from Class F and Kwon Jiyong is from Class A. They are very different in so many ways.” girl B says.

“Exactly. She’s from Class F, it’s not suprising how her brain thinks right?” girl A mocks Sandara.

“Right!!! Poor thing. Hahahahha” girl B laughs.

Sandara try not to listen to their conversations so she walk to another route to her class. But today is really not her lucky day, she wanted to walk to a quite hall, but she walk to more crowded hall instead and heard many students talk about her incident.

“Hey look it is Sandara!!” girl C says.

“Look look!! She is the one who confessed her love to Kwon Jiyong in front of the gate. Hahahaha” guy A says.

“She looks stupid for me. She should really learn her place. Hahahahha” guy B says.

“OMG!! I thought the one who confess to Kwon Jiyong is beautiful. So she is like that huh?” mock guy C.

Sandara feels so embarrassed. She runs through the hall so she can arrive to her class faster and will not hear any comments about her. But suddenly a voice that she recognize from a far call her.

“SANDARAAA PARKKKKKK!!!” Bom calling her while running to her with Minzy behind. When they arrive in front of Dara, Bom shake her with all her might.

“Did you just confess your love to Kwon Jiyong? DID YOUUU?? DID YOUUU DAAAARAAAAA??” ask Bom immediately while still shake Sandara.

“Bommmmmmm… Llleeeetttt mmmeeeee goooooo….. Iiiiiiii aaaammmmm diiiiizzzzyyyyy.” Dara talks stutterly.

“Bom.. Let Dara go. She can’t speak if you shake her like that.” Minzy says while trying to make Bom let Dara go.

“Answer me now Park!!” Bom commands after she finally let Dara go.

“How do you know Bom?” ask Dara.

“How do I know you say???? Of course I will know. Everyone in this school know about your incident. You confess your love to Kwon Jiyong in front of our school gate, Daraaa! Of course everyone can see it.” Bom explains.

“Ahhh I see.. That’s why everyone talk about me. That is embarrassing.” Sandara realized what happen after Bom explain.

“So Dara did you really confess to Kwon Jiyong?” Minzy asks.

“Hmmm yes I did.” Dara replies.

“OMG!!! Daraaaaaa.. What did you thinking???? Do you know who is Kwon Jiyong??? He is the best student in our school. His IQ is 200. He score the highest in Korea on the mock exam. He can talk English fluently. He is stylish. He is the most handsome guy. He has a very proportional body. He also excels at sports. He’s the son of a CEO of games company. And the most problem for you is HE IS IN CLASS A!! Of course he will reject you. You must think the consequences before you do it, Daraaaaa.” Bom explains again.

“So what’s wrong with that? I just thought maybe I stood a chance. Maybe.. Maybe he might be interested in me too.” Dara doesn’t understand what her best friend try to explain to her.

“Oh pleaseeee.. That’s never gonna happen, Dara. You know alphabet right?” Minzy try to help Bom to explains.

“Of course I know.” Dara quickly answers.

“So how many alphabet is there between A and F?” Minzy asks.

“A.. B.. C.. D.. E.. F.. 4 right?” Dara answers.

“Exactly my friend. So you’re so far away from him Dara. You are uncomparable to him. I know you have a crush on him for almost 3 years but you know you can’t be with him right. You must realized it Dara. He is in Class A and you’re in Class F! It would be a miracle if you, in Class F can got into Class A.” Bom try to explain again to Dara.

“I know Bom. That’s why from year 1 until now, I always study hard so I can be with him in Class A! And I just want to clearly express my feelings to him, before my high school days are over.” Dara explains to Bom.

“But you know Dara, although he is famous, hot, and handsome, he never shows any interest in girls. Almost every girls in our school confessed to him and get rejected like you.” explain Minzy more.

Without them realizing, they finally arrive in front of their classroom. In their classroom, their classmates are having fun with each others. Some just talking, the others just playing, reading book or do some other activities. When they realize the main topic person this morning arrives, they stop their activities and try to ask Dara about the incident. Being the best friend, Bom and Minzy try to stop their classmates to ask Dara. And Bom being Bom and everyone know how Bom will be if she is angry, finally stop their question to Dara.

Minzy lead Dara to her seat and just hug her and say, “Don’t bother and just ignore them Dara, okay?”

Dara just nod and sit on her seat. She put her head on the table and let a huge sigh.

“He is in third year now, isn’t it weird that he’s not interested in girls? He is a guy afterall right?” ask Bom.

“That’s right Bom. There are plenty of normal boys in the world who’d be better for you, Dara.” answer Minzy.

Just a minute or two past by and Dara hear again another familiar voice call her name.

“DARAAAA!!! DARAAAA!!! DARAAAA!!! DARAAAAA!!” shout Jaejoong while running to reach Dara in her seat.

“See?? There’s one!” Minzy says.

“What’s wrong Jaeeee??? Why you shout and call my names so many times?? I am not deaf you know.” answer Dara without taking her head off the table.

“Did you confess your feeling to Kwon Jiyong????” ask Jaejoong.

“Yes I did Jaeee.. Now let me sleep okay? I didn’t have enough sleep yesterday just to make the letter.” answer Dara while she try to close her eyes.

“Did he accept you?” ask Jaejoong and ignore her respond awhile ago.

“Yes.” answer Dara immediately and still close her eyes.

“WHAAATTTT??? He accepts you??” Jaejoong shock and don’t believe her answer.

“WHAATTTT??? NO.. I MEAN NOO.. HE REJECTS ME..” Dara also shocked with her answer before, so she wakes up and answer Jae.

“Sooooo he rejects you?” ask Jae again to confirm the answer.

“Yes he rejected me.” Dara answers.

“How can you like a nerd like that, when you’ve got a guy like me? That bastard.. Who he is dare to reject Dara. I have to give him a lesson so he understand who he is and respect you. That guy’s a little too full of himself. He must be happy that you confessed to him. If I am him, I will immediately agree and accept your confession. That is my dream.” explain Jae in his world.

"That is not necessary Jae. After all, he rejected me so I just have to give up. I must give up my feeling. I’ve had enough. After all what Bom said before is true. I and him is very different, beyond comparison. He doesn’t even read my letter. He can’t be a good person, right? I’m a poor judge of a man’s character. So I’m okay now. I give up.” Dara says.

“Daraa.. Just smile Dara. I like your smile the most. Just forget him. You have me who cares for you. Who can care you more than me? I even make kimbap for your breakfast Dara. Just for you.” Jaejoong tell Dara while he give her his own made kimbap.

“KIMBAAPPP??? OMG.. Thanks Jae.. You save me. I am so hungry. I didn’t have my breakfast this morning.” Dara say and try to eat two kimbap at once.

“Your food is very delicious Jae. You’re a good cook.” tell Bom while try to eat the kimbap too. Minzy nod and try to eat the kimbap too.

 

 

Chapter 2 finish!! Do you like it? Is is too long? If it is, sorry. I just can’t make a decision how to end the chapter so I make this chapter long enough just to find the right paragraph to end the chapter. Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 7 subscribers (Xxpinky, kawaii89, snottyBrat, xylene0212, ryouken, Rosalia123 and cookiemobster) and thanks for your upvote too snottyBrat. Thanks too who already comment and wish me luck too (snottyBrat, Dara23, Rosalia123 and kawaii89). Yours comments make me want to immediately make chapter 2. Hope you like the new chapter :)