Chap 33 - Ruin The Date

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 33 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in italic or pink colour is Dara’s inner voice)

__________________________________________________

 

 

AUTHOR POV

“Oh… Oh… Oh… they are gonna leaving. We should hide first Dara.” Say Choiza panickly.

“Dara?”

But when he doesn’t receive any respond he quickly looks to where Dara stand before.

“Dara?”

But he doesn’t find Dara there. He quickly shout for her name but not loud enough while searching for her. And when he finds her on the cashier and looking from his side eyes that Jiyong and Sulli are going there too, he quickly running like he is being chase by a bear. In just 15 second he already beside Dara and quickly grip her hand.

“Yah! What are you doing?” shout Choiza.

“Ah just gonna pay for this.” Dara explains while pointing her finger to the shirt that is being packed.

“Yah! They are on the way here. We must hide or we will be caught.” Say Choiza while pulling her hand.

“Ah wait a minute!” say Dara while quickly hand the money and taking the bag that contain the shirt.

“Yah ppalli!” say Choiza while pulling Dara.

And luckily they are already outside the shop when Jiyong and Sulli arrive on the cashier. Choiza quickly pull Dara to hide behind a mascot mall that is in front of the shop.

“Yah! You make us almost getting caught!” say Choiza while knocking Dara’s head lightly.

“Joesong haeyo.” Say Dara while pouting.

After a few minute they see Jiyong and Sulli walking out of the shop. After make sure they already walk a few meter, Choiza quickly pulling Dara and tailing them again.

“Where do you think they are going?” ask Dara, walking beside Choiza.

“I don’t know. I am not with them. Just keep following and we will find out.” Reply Choiza.

After following them, they arrive at the cinema. Jiyong and Sulli enter the studio where the movie will be playing in 15 minutes. Because Dara and Choiza is so focused on following them so when the cinema’s employee asking for their tickets they don’t hear it. But of course the clerk quickly stops them.

“I’m sorry Mr. and Ms. Before you get in, can I see your tickets?” ask the employee.

“Huh tickets?” ask Choiza while keep following Jiyong and Sulli with his eyes.

“Yes Mr. Can I see your tickets?” ask the employee again.

“OMG! We forgot to buy the tickets!” say Dara when she realizes.

“I am sorry Ms. If you don’t have the tickets, you can’t enter.” Say the employee.

“OMG! What should we do sunbae?” ask Dara.

“Let’s go buy it!” say Choiza while pulling Dara.

“Wait sunbae.” Say Dara while stop Choiza to pull her.

“Sorry Ms. What movie gonna playing here and what time?” ask Dara to the employee.

“Ah the title of the movie is Forever Love and it will be playing at 11.00 A.M.” reply the employee with smile.

“Thank you.” Say Dara while quickly go to the ticket counter.

“Hello Ms. Can I get two tickets for Forever Love at 11.00 A.M.?” say Dara to the employee behind the ticket counter.

“Okay Ms. Wait a minute……. I am sorry Ms. But you can’t choose your seats, there is just only two seats left here.” Say the employee while showing the last available seats in the monitor.

“Eotteoke sunbaenim???” ask Dara.

“I don’t know. And beside we don’t know where they are seating too right? Let’s just take it and just hope we sit not too far from them.” Say Choiza.

“Hmm you are right… Okay then… We will take it Ms.” Say Dara to the employee.

“Okay two tickets for Forever Love at 11 A.M. And would you like to buy some popcorns and drinks Ms?” ask the employee.

“Popcorn?” ask Dara with sparkling eyes.

“Yes would you like some? We have caramel and salty one.” Explain the employee.

“Yes I would like it. Can you give me one for each? And with medium size…… And…. Ah I would like orange juice too… And what do you want sunbae?” ask Dara enthusiastically.

“Yah! Why are you buying them?” ask Choiza.

“But I want to taste the popcorn and drinks at cinema.” Say Dara while pouting.

“Aish… Okay just buy it then and just lemon juice for me.” Say Choiza.

“Yeah!” say Dara.

“Okay. Is there anything else you want Ms?” ask the employee.

“No. That’s all. How much it is?” ask Dara.

The employee tells Dara how much she needs to pay while she is opening her backpack and searching for her purse. But before Dara could get her purse, Choiza already takes his wallet and give money to the employee.

“Sunbae?” ask Dara when she sees Choiza paying.

“It’s okay I will be the one who pay. Just think this is my courtesy for bullying you at tennis club.” Say Choiza.

“Wow… Thank you sunbae.” Say Dara.

After getting the tickets, popcorn and drinks from the employee, they quickly walk to the studio and give the tickets to the employee. When they are walk in the movie already start so it’s already dark. They try to find their seats and quickly seat on it before some people protest because they blocking their vision. And luckily, maybe goddess or angel is blessing them, they got the seats right behind Jiyong and Sulli seats. They recognize it when they’ve already sit down.

“Sunbae… It’s them.” Whisper Dara while pointing to the front seat.

“Yeah I know. We are lucky.” Whisper Choiza back.

“What are we gonna do sunbae?” ask Dara while munching her popcorn.

“I don’t know. Let’s just observe it first.” Reply Choiza while munching his popcorn too.

After 20 minutes suddenly Dara see Sulli trying to leaning to Jiyong’s shoulder. Dara quickly took the pamphlet that she received before and prevent Sulli’s head to lean to Jiyong.

“What was that?” ask Sulli when she feels something blocking her.

“Oh goodness. I’ve dropped the pamphlet.” Say Dara with grandma’s like voice she imitates while bending her body, pretending to take a pamphlet she drops.

“Oh yeobo. Be careful. Get a hold of yourself.” Say Choiza with grandpa’s like voice too. Helping Dara with her act.

“Ne yeobo.” Reply Dara after lean back to her seat.

While Sulli annoyed in her seat while thinking what she can do next.

After an hour suddenly Dara see Sulli is behaving weird again. She is stretching herself. With a glaring eyes, Dara watching what she is gonna do. And then suddenly Dara sees Sulli’s hand trying to reach Jiyong’s hand. With quick reflexes, Dara quickly throw her leftover popcorn toward Sulli while quickly bending her body again.

“Yah! What is this?” shriek Sulli.

Feeling annoyed, quickly Sulli stand and look and turn behind.

“Hey, what’s your problem?” ask Sulli. When Choiza feel Sulli gonna turn around, he quickly covers himself with the pamphlet. Pretending to read it.

But Sulli doesn’t get reply because suddenly a person that sit two seats behind her quickly shout at him.

“Yah you! Sit down! I can’t see!” shout a guy.

Sulli doesn’t want to sit before getting response but what can she do when the person beside the guy who shout before protest at her too. Feeling annoyed Sulli turn around and sit at her seat angrily.

After make sure Sulli won’t look behind again, Dara lean back to her seat while Choiza close the pamphlet and look at Dara. Dara and Choiza grin and give high five toward each other quietly.

And for the rest one and half hour, Dara and Choiza keep interrupt Sulli when she is trying to do something to Jiyong. And they always success because whenever Sulli want to protest, another person will shout to her to keep silent or tell her to sit. And when the credit that show the movie already end begin playing, Choiza and Dara quickly go out from the studio and hide before Sulli or Jiyong can catch them.

When Sulli and Jiyong already out from the studio, Dara and Choiza just looking at them behind the pillar. After they see they are already out from the cinema, they quickly follow them again.

“Yah what is she gonna do now?” ask Dara while following Jiyong and Sulli behind.

“I don’t know. Just follow them.” Reply Choiza, walking beside Dara.

Jiyong and Sulli now already walking out of the mall.

“Yah sunbae they are walking out of the mall.” State Dara.

“Yeah I know. Just keep follow them.” Say Choiza.

Jiyong and Sulli enter a sport shop beside the mall. Dara and Choiza follow them but just enter the shop when they are already see Jiyong and Sulli not standing near the entrance.

“Jiyong, can you help me choose a new racket for me?” ask Sulli when they are standing near a rack that display tennis’ racket.

“What kind of racket you prefer?” ask Jiyong while looking around at the rack.

“A light one and not with bright colour.” Reply Sulli.

After a few moment looking and trying some racket, Jiyong give Sulli a dark blue colour racket.

“How about this?” ask Jiyong.

After trying it Sulli says,” I like it Jiyong. You have a good taste and it feels light too. I will buy this then. Thank you.” Say Sulli to Jiyong.

 

“Oooh… I am so envy with Sulli, Jiyong never give me his opinion whenever I ask him what should I choose when I buy or try something.” Say Dara with a sad voice when she saw Jiyong help Sulli.

“Don’t worry Dara. I am sure he just did that because……” say Choiza.

“Because??” ask Dara when Choiza doesn’t continue his sentence.

“Hmm…. Because… Because… Ah… Hide. They are gonna come out.” Say Choiza when he sees Jiyong and Sulli gonna come out.

Choiza quickly pull Dara and push her hear to make her bend and they hide behind a mannequin. After they see Jiyong and Sulli already out, they quickly follow them.

 

“Where do you want to go again Jiyong?” ask Sulli, looking toward Jiyong while keep walking.

“Hmm… I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” ask Jiyong.

“Hmm… I…”

“Careful!” say Jiyong while quickly hug Sulli and move her toward his side when he see a guy on his bike toward her without looking to the front.

“Are you all right?” ask Jiyong after the bike go while release Sulli.

“Thank you.” Reply Sulli with blushing cheek.

“I’m glad you weren’t hurt. Let’s go?” says Jiyong.

But when they are gonna continue walking suddenly Sulli shout.

“Ouch.” Shout Sulli.

“What happen?” ask Jiyong.

“I think I hurt my ankle.” Say Sulli while trying to bend and look at her ankle.

Jiyong quickly bend and check Sulli’s ankle.

 

While Dara and Choiza just looking at them from behind a tree not too far from Jiyong and Sulli. Dara see how Jiyong hug Sulli to help Sulli and now Jiyong bend to see Sulli’s ankle too. Somehow she remembers how Jiyong helped her too before. The way Jiyong did is the same toward her too, but somehow she feels Jiyong help Sulli with more gentle way. It hurts her to see what happen now.

“Sunbae.” Say Dara sadly.

“Hmm…” answer Choiza without looking toward Dara who already standing and bowing her head.

“I’m going home.” Say Dara.

“Hmm okay… ………. …………. ………… Huh what?” ask Choiza when he realize what Dara’s said.

“I’m going home. I can’t watch them any longer.” Say Dara.

“What are you saying Dara? We’re here to stop them from becoming a situation we can’t bear to watch!” explain Choiza while standing and looking at Dara.

“But… if the two of them like each other, there’s nothing we can do. This is miserable. I’m sorry sunbae but I will go home. Bye.” Say Dara and after that she turn around without looking ahead. Without her knowing, a man is walking and Dara walking toward him.

And the collision is happened, the man who is walking with an ice coffee in his hand collide with Dara who is walking without looking ahead. And the ice coffee got spilled to the man’s shirt.

“Arrghhhh….” Shout the man when the collide happened.

“I’m sorry.” Dara say quickly.

“Hey! What are you going to do about this?!” shout the man while looking at his drenched shirt.

“I’m sorry! I’ll pay for the cleaning!” say Choiza quickly running beside Dara.

“You think I’ll settle for that?!” shout the man.

“Hmm…. Maybe??” ask Choiza, looking not sure.

“This is an expensive shirt. It cost 40.000 won (about 37.48 USD)!” shout the man.

“40.000???!!!” shout Dara and Choiza.

“Sunbae…. What should we do??!” ask Dara panickly.

“Well…. Let’s see...” say Choiza panickly while getting his wallet.

“…. 1.000… 5.000... 10.000... I just have 16.000 Dara… You how much do you have?” say Choiza to Dara.

“I don’t have any money sunbae. I spent it before.” Say Dara sadly.

“Lady…” say the man suddenly interrupt them.

“You’ve got a cute face. Why don’t you come to my office, so we can talk business?” say the man with lustful eyes.

“Hmm… But… I… I…” stutter Dara while Choiza just panicked beside her too.

“Let’s go, come on.” Say the man while pulling Dara roughly.

“No!! Stop it!” shout Dara while trying to release herself.

“It’s fine! It’s fine. I won’t bite you!” reply the man with lustful eyes while pulling Dara. It’s easy for him to pull Dara because Dara is slim and because she is shocked she is very weak to respond too.

While Choiza just stand still because he is shocked and can’t think what he need to do.

“3000 Won (about 2.81 USD) is enough.” Shout Jiyong while gripping Dara’s other hand to stop the man pulling her.

“What are you doing here?” ask Sulli when she reach behing Jiyong and shocked to see Choiza and Dara there.

“Hey twerp! What did you say?” ask the man still gripping on Dara’s hand while glaring at Jiyong.

“3000 Won is more than enough to clean that cheap shirt.” Say Jiyong while pulling Dara toward him and to make the man’s grip released.

“Who do you think you’re talking to?” ask the man grimly while trying to punch Jiyong.

But Jiyong quickly dodge it. And before the man punch him again, he quickly push Dara slightly toward the safe place beside Sulli and quickly dodge the man’s punch again. The man keeps punching toward Jiyong while Jiyong keep dodge him, until the man lose his balance and fall. And suddenly from a far some men run toward them. Without they knowing, the man is a leader of small mafia around there. So when the man’s gang see it they quickly running to help their leader.

When the man falls, Jiyong quickly walk toward where Sulli and Dara stand and quickly take the racket that Sulli bought.

“Sorry Sulli. Can I borrow this?” ask Jiyong. But before Sulli manages to respond him, Jiyong already take it and quickly walk toward Choiza and give the racket to him.

“Choiza sunbae here. I’ll leave the rest to you. Show her what you’ve got after following us around.” Say Jiyong while giving the racket to him.

After saying that he quickly run back toward Sulli and Dara when he sees from his side the man that fall is trying to stand and his gang is running toward they too. He takes Dara’s arm and quickly pulling her toward another way to run.

“Hey wait!” shout the man who already standing and just see Jiyong running with Dara toward another way.

“Boss are you okay?” ask one of his gang when his gang just arrive behind him.

“What are you doing???? Quickly catch him!!!” shout the man while pointing toward where Jiyong is running. Some of his gang quickly running to catch Jiyong while some just stand beside their leader to check him.

After make sure their leader doesn’t have any injury they quickly want to follow too with his leader but Choiza already stand in front of him with burning eyes. (AN: I already explain before right? That when Choiza hold a racket he will turn into another person like a beast that can do anything with a full fighting spirit)

“Wait! Where are you going?” say Choiza with a very scary voice.

“Move away!” shout a man who is near Choiza while trying to punch him.

But Choiza quickly fending off his punch with the racket. Another man tries to help but quickly Choiza hit his head with the racket. And there the fight goes on with Choiza alone trying to fight 5 men. Choiza hit all of them and fend off their punch with the racket and make all of them fall on the street. While Sulli just watch with shocked face.

At the other times, Jiyong and Dara keep running when they see some of the man’s gang’s men following them.

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Stop right there!” shout one of the guy who following us.

“Stop there!” shout another guy.

“Hurry after them!” shout another guy.

We just keep running ahead without looking back, scared if we look back they will catch us. So we keep running and Jiyong keep pulling me when suddenly I feel Jiyon’s grip on my arm loosen but suddenly his hand holding my hand. After his grip tighten on my hand, he quickly pulling me and running with him faster.

Suddenly my heart beat faster when I see and feel Jiyong’s hand on my hand.

I wish we could go on running like this forever.” I say on my mind while smiling and looking at our intertwined hand.

We keep running while trying to deceive the guys who following us. We turn around to a small way and sometimes turning around again after hide behind something near. We running for maybe almost 10 minutes when finally, we manage to deceive them and they lost us.

“Are they still following us?” I ask while trying to catch my breath.

“I think we lost them.” Reply Jiyong while walking out from our hideout.

“Finally…” I say while wiping my sweat and following Jiyong from behind.

We are walking toward a park near our hideout and when we reach it Jiyong sit in one of the swing. I quickly follow him and sit on another swing.

After a few moments, Jiyong don’t talk to me. Looks like he is trying to catch his breath too when I see him just sit on the swing and just drinking his mineral water he has on his backpack. Bored to just sit and do nothing I begin to play on the swing.

After some moment, suddenly Jiyong speaks.

“Looks like your date with Choiza didn’t go well.”

“What?” I ask while slowing down the swing to catch what he’s saying.

“Your date with Choiza didn’t go well right?” he says again with a smirk on his mouth.

“What? No… We were actually…”

“I know… You were actually following me.”

“I am sorry.” I say while bowing my head sadly.

“I knew about your clumsy pursuit from the moment we ride on the bus.”

“What? You already know from that moment??” I ask flabbergasted.

“Yeah. I know where you hide and when Choiza arrived and began following me and Sulli with you.”

“What? You know that detail??? So you know about Choiza sunbae like Sulli too?”

“Yeah I know about that too.”

“I am sorry.” I say again while bowing my head.

“Although, until yesterday, I thought you and Choiza were really a couple. I see how both of you so close to each other… But I figured it out when you following me with him. When I realize that, your reactions were so funny…How you and Choiza trying to ruin my date is so ridiculous.” explain Jiyong while laughing a little.

“I am sorry.” I say once again while bowing my head to him.

“Actually, I was really sad when I found out that the two of you are going to have a date… Because I had imagined the two of us dating many times, but you ended up going on a date with a different girl.” I say after I don’t hear Jiyong reply.

I look at him after I say that but I just see Jiyong looking ahead with a hand sustain his chin with a smile on his face if I see it correctly.

I continue my explanation again when I see Jiyong doesn’t intend to say anything.

“Sorry, I could only think of following you like a pathetic fool… But…. If you like Sulli, then…. I think I’ve been a terrible nuisance… I am sorry…” I say while bowing my head and try to pretend my tears flowing out.

“Want to go somewhere?” ask Jiyong suddenly.

“Ne?” I ask while lifting my head and looking toward him.

“Let’s go.” He says while standing up from the swing.

“Where?” I ask confusedly.

“Didn’t you say you imagined it many times? I’ll let you realize your imagination today.” He says while walking toward in front of me.

“Ne?” I ask with bulging eyes, too shocked to hear what he said that I think I am dreaming.

“I see……. I am going home then…” he says while turning around and walking when I don’t reply him.

I wake up from my shock state when I see him walking away and now I realize this is not a dream.

“I’ll go!” I shout quickly while standing up from my swing.

“I’ll go! I’ll go! I’ll go! I’ll go! I’ll go! I’ll go! I’ll go!” I shout while quickly running toward where he is standing when I shout I’ll go first that make him stop.

“You only have to say it once.” Say Jiyong while turning around toward me.

“Sorry.” I say but with a very happy face.

Jiyong then walk again while I just following him.

After a few moments….

“Jiyong…”

“Hmm…”

“Are you really going on a date with me?”

“We could always just go home if you don’t want.” He says when we are already near on a bus station.

“No! That’s not what I mean!” I quickly say and running to catch him.

“I mean aren’t you on a date with Sulli today?” I ask when he doesn’t say anything while we are standing on bus station to wait for the bus.

“Sulli?” he asks.

“Ne. Aren’t today your date with her?” I ask while bowing my head.

“I left her before with Choiza and I am sure she is with Choiza somewhere maybe. So my date with her is over. Now I have a free time and I don’t know what to do and you have free time too so I just thought I’ll let you realize you dream today. Unless you don’t want.” He says.

“No! Of course it’s not like that. Let’s have a date! Please realize my dream.” I say while lifting my head and showing him my puppy eyes.

“……….. So…. Where do you want to go?” He asks.

“Ah…. Hmm…. Movie Theater………. We already did that…. Hmm……” I say while keep thinking, I have so many places that I want to go with Jiyong but I don’t know which one I should pick first.

“Let’s go. Just thinking about it again later and tell me.” He says when a bus already arrives.

We quickly step into the bus and finding a vacant seat. After that we are sit and just wait the bus to move.

After I sit I just turn my head to Jiyong and staring at him, don’t believe that I will have a date with Jiyong now.

OMG…. A date with Jiyong!!!!!” I shout on my mind.

 

 

 

 

NB:

Joesong haeyo: I’m sorry

Eotteoke: how

Yeobo: honey

 

Chapter 33 done!! How is it everyone??? The next chapter will be about Jiyong and Dara’s date... Ooohhhh I am so giddy now XD… How do you want Jiyong and Dara’s date??? Please tell me your idea and suggestion hehehe XD

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 18 new subscribers (aisa_aisa, LSunHee, honey0625, Mtran137, FWSJ15, Ladae_mae, Darshielle, nickabianca, renikbl15, HanaJane11, luyvnez, Emchaf00, TIFCHen, jestey_86, cie_cie, Its_appler, Dimple25, and Katzkiedudu).