Chap 20 - The Start of Something New???

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 20 is here. Happy reading everyone!! Sorry for making you wait this long..

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The Next Morning

 

AUTHOR POV

Dara wake up early than usual. Not really early I mean. Yeah it’s just like what you all thought. She couldn’t sleep. She still thinking about what was happening that night between her and Jiyong. She tried to fall asleep but after trying for 50th time or maybe more, she ended up still stay awake. And before she knows, morning already come and the sun already rise.

Dara wake up with her panda eyes and walking to the bathroom to wash herself. She think if she make herself fresh she can sleep later. Yes she think she will sleep later after this.  After all they have 2 weeks of holiday before the university’s time comes. So she thinks it’s not a problem if she stays on bed today. After finish taking a short bath, Dara lazily walk to her room and decided to sleep again. Her eyes really drowsy now after taking a hot bath, so she ended up walking with her eyes closed.

“Ouuchhhhhh!!!” shouted Dara when she bumped to something on her way to her room.

“Yahhhhh!!! Look where you are going you know!!!” shouted Dara without opening her eyes while massaging her forehead.

“I am the one who need to say that to you, pighead!” shouted the one who Dara bumped earlier.

“Yahhh!!! Who you are calling pighead huh??????” shouted Dara still with her eyes closed not realized she is talking with Jiyong right now.

“Of course you Pighead!!! Do you see any other people here beside you and me?” say Jiyong.

“Ahhhhh meee?? I am the pighead???? Ahhhh maybeeeee hehhehehehhehe….” say Dara.

“Yahhhh are you crazy?? Why you suddenly laughing??? Hey are you alright??” ask Jiyong while observing how Dara now swinging to the left and right while grinning like a crazy person.

“Hahahhahahhah I am a pigheadddd… Hahahahhahahahhaha…..” say Dara while keep swinging.

And before Dara realize she already falling down.

“Yaahhhhh!!!!” shouted Jiyong while catching Dara who suddenly falling down while smiling.

“Yahhhh!! Are you crazy??? Yahhh pighead!!! Are you dead?” ask Jiyong to Dara while shaking her in his hand.

But despite how strong Jiyong shaking her, Dara ignore him. Instead the sound of her snoring comes to his ear.

“Jinjaaaa this crazy woman!!!! How can she sleep while standing and smiling??” say Jiyong while ruffling his hair with his right hand while his left hand keep holding Dara.

Jiyong lift Dara up and carry her to her bedroom. He place her on her bed and cover her body with blanket. After make sure Dara already cover, he quietly exit her room and close the door. He walk downstairs and greet everyone who already in the dining room.

“Good morning.” say Jiyong while walking to his chair.

“Good morning Jiyong / hyung.” shouted everyone back.

“Are you sleeping well Jiyong? What do you plan today?” ask Eunju.

“Yes omma I sleep well. I am planning to play basketball with my friend later.” reply Jiyong.

“Ah okay. Btw did you see Dara on the way downstairs? Is she still sleeping? Maybe I should wake her up to have breakfast.” ask Eunju while getting up to wake Dara up.

“No need to omma. Dara says that she gonna sleep all day and will get up to have lunch later.” reply Jiyong before Eunju moves.

“Ehhh not having breakfast?” ask Eunju.

“Yes. She say she just want to sleep. Just let that pighead omma. She will wake up when she is hungry.” reply Jiyong.

“Jiyong!!!! Who are you calling pighead??” ask Eunju while hitting Jiyong’s head lightly.

“Ouch ommaaa!” reply Jiyong while massaging his head.

“Don’t insult Dara like that!” say Eunju.

“…….” Jiyong keep silent while massaging his head.

“Jiyongggg……” say Eunju while glaring at him.

“Yeeee ommaaa..” reply Jiyong lazily.

“Good let’s continue our breakfast then. I will wake Dara up later for lunch. Maybe she is too tired because of the party yesterday.” say Eunju while preparing Jiyong’s breakfast.

 

The Day of the Entrance Ceremony of University

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Daraaaaaa!!! Wake upppp!!! You can’t be late on your first day of college!” shouted auntie.

“Hmmmmmmmm….” I mumbled while rubbing my eyes.

“Darrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wake up noowwww!!!!” shouted auntie while knocking my door.

“Yeeee auntiiieeee..” I sit up while rubbing my eyes.

“Wake up now and go take a shower and have breakfast after that ok?” say auntie.

“Ye auntie. I am awake now.” I say while opening my door so auntie will stop shouting.

“Good. Good morning sweetie. Now go take a shower. Ahhh and use this later okay? I prepare this especially for you.” Auntie say while giving me a cute dress.

“Thanks auntie. I love you and good morning.” I say while hugging auntie tightly.

“You are welcome sweetie. Now go take a bath or you will be late. It’s no good to be late on the first day.” Auntie says while pushing me to the bathroom.

I walking to bathroom now and take a quick shower. After finish showering I wear the dress.

“Woaaahhhh this is so cute…….” I say while looking at myself on the mirror and posing like a model.

“I think I can be a model hahahahhha.” I say while keep posing and do some cute action. I enjoying this in my dreamland until someone interrupt me.

“Yahhhh!!! What are you doing??? Go have a breakfast now PIGHEAD!!!” shouted Jiyong while knocking on the bathroom door.

“Yahhhhh!! Can you stop shouting??? And why did you call me pighead??? I am not a pighead!!!!!  And youuuuu…….” I shouted while opening the door.

“I what????” ask Jiyong.

“You interrupt me!!!” I say while glaring at him.

“Me???? And if I don’t interrupt you lalala land and nonsense imagination, you will be late on your first day. So you still think that I interrupt you????” reply Jiyong.

“I… I….. wellll… yes you still interrupt me. Now move!! I need to prepare!!” I say while pushing him aside.

“Yeeeeeehhh pighead. Be down on 5 minutes or I will leave you behind later.” He says while walking downstairs.

“YAHHHH DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” I shouted while running to my room and prepare my bag and comb my hair.

 

25 minutes later

“Hey you!” say Jiyong.

“Yes?” I reply.

“How long are you going to follow me??” he ask.

“EH??? What do you mean?  I am not following you. We are just going to the same university, that’s why we walk the same way.” I explain.

“Yes I know about that pighead. What I mean is, are you going to the Science and Engineering Department with me?” he explains.

“Ohhhhhh!!! We are already arrive?? Ahahahahha I think we still on the way to the university hahahhaha. Okay then.. Bye Jiyong!” I say while waving at him and going to Arts and Humanities Department.

On my way to the Arts and Humanities Department, I meet with Bom and Minzy.

“Good morning Bom! Good morning Minzy!” I shouted and waving at them.

“Good morning Dara!!” shouted Bom and Minzy while walking towards me.

“How are your holiday?” I ask to them.

“Nothing special actually. I just go with my family to Japan and have a holiday there. Ahhhhh speaking of holiday I have gift for you all. Here hahahha.” reply Bom while giving our gift.

“This one for Dara. Little Bunny pajamas and Little Bunny mug.” say Bom while giving it to me.

“Woahhhh thank youuu Bommieeeeeee… I love youuu so muchhhhh…” I say while hugging and kiss her.

“Okayyy okaayy stop that. I don’t want to make others think that I am a lesbian on my first day.” say Bom while pushing my head away from her face.

“Buttt Bommiieeeeee…. I….” I pouted and show her my puppies eyes.

“Enough you… Go away. I love you too.” She replies while give me a flying kiss.

“Thank you Bommieeeeeeee…” I say while catching the kiss.

“Okay enough with this noisy tokki. This is for you Minzy hehehhe. Like what you say to me before what do you want from Japan before.” Bom says while giving Minzy her gift.

“Seriously??? You give me what I said before????” ask Minzy.

“Yes of course hahhaha.. After all I haven’t give you your birthday gift before so I think this is what I need to give to you. Just open it later Minzy to make it more special hahahha.” Reply Bom.

“OMGGGG!!!! Thank you Bommieeee!! I love you toooo!!!!” reply Minzy while hugging her.

“Yeahhhhh teletubies huggggggg!” I say while hugging my two best friends tightly.

“Okay enough for this hug both of you. Let’s not make gossip that will make others think that we are lesbian hahahhahaha.” Bom says while pushing both of us aside.

“How about you Minzy?” ask Bom while walking to our department.

“Me?? I just go to Jeju island with my family for one week and just have a family trip there. And of course I have present for you two too but because I wake up late today I forgot to bring it with me. I will give it to you tomorrow okay? Sorry.” Minzy says.

“Yahhhh it’s okay. We are the one who should be say thanks to you that you will give us present.” I reply.

“Dara is right. Thanks Minzy.” Bom says while hugging her side.

“Thanks Minkiiiii!!!” I say while hugging her other side.

“Btw how about you Dara?” ask Bom after we release our hugging section part 2.

“Me.. I just go to Busan with my father to visit my other family. After that Jiyong’s family ask us to join them to go to Philliphine. That’s all about my holiday. And of course I am not forget to bring present from there to both of my best friend… buttttt ….. like Minzy I am almost late today and I forgot to bring it hahahhaa.. I will bring it tomorrow okay? Hahahhaha.. Mianheee chinguuuu..” I say while showing them my puppies eyes.

“Like what I thought of you Dara. It’s okay. Because I love you, I will wait for my present from you tomorrow. I am so hurt now because both of my best friends forget to bring my present while I always remember to give that to you. The first thing that I prepare this morning is your present and what did both of you do to me. Huaaaa I am so hurt.” Bom says while sobbing.

“I am sorry Bommieeee… I am so sorry. I promise I will bring it tomorrow to you. Bommieeeeee don’t cry.” I say with my sorry face.

“Bommieee don’t cry pleaseeeeee…” Minzy say trying to cheer up Bom who is crying while covering her face now.

“Bommiiieeee… yahhhh Bommieeee… we are so soryyyy… bommmiiieeeeee…. “ I say while keep trying to make her look at me.

“Hahahhahahhahhahahhahahhhhhahahhahahahahahhahahaha look at both of your face now.. hahahhahahahhahah… Lol.. This is what you both got for not bringing my present. Hahahahhahahahha…” Bom laughing at us while holding her stomach.

“yahhhhhh youuuuuuuu corn lover!!! How can you trick us like that!!!” I say while punching her shoulder lightly.

“hahahahhahahahhahahahhaha… I just want to make both of you guilty for make me wait for my present tomorrow. So this is what you got hahahahahha.. But don’t forget to bring it tomorrow or both of you will be dead!!!” she says while pretending to slice her neck with her finger like it is a knife.

“Yes madam!!” me and Minzy shouted and saluted at her.

“Okay now let’s go to our first class or we will be late.” Bom says.

“Btw Bom, Minzy, I need to tell you about something later. Will you come with me to some café later before we go home?” I say.

“What is it Dara?” ask Bom curiously.

“I will tell you later. Now let’s go.” I say.

“Okay then.” reply Bom and Minzy.

 

At 5 P.M

“Yah Daraaa… What are we doing here??? I think you said we will go to café and you will tell us something?” ask Bom.

“Yeah I think I didn’t hear it wrong too before. Now why are we here in front of Science and Engineering Department?” ask Minzy.

“Just for a while Bom, Minzy. After this we will go for sure. I promise. Just wait for 15 minutes okay??? Pleaseeeee.” I say while showing them my puppy eyes.

“Okay. But you must buy me corn later okay?” ask Bom trying to make a deal with me.

“And buy ice cream for me hahahhaha.” say Minzy add what Bom say earlier.

“Yah!!! Are you really my best friend?” I ask angrily.

“Of course we areeeee……” shouted them while grinning.

“FINE!!! So be quiet now and wait okay?” I say quickly because I don’t want them to interrupt me.

Yeah I am so busy now. You ask why? Because I am looking for Jiyong now. I just want to see how is he doing now hehehhe.. Crazy of me right? But yeah that’s what I need to do before tell my secret to Bom and Minzy. After all he is one of the main topic of what I need to tell to them so I need some motivation from him even just a glimpse of him.

“Ahhhhh I know now why we are here. I don’t remember it before. Hahahahhaha.. You want to see Jiyong right??? This madly in love little tokki, can’t you be far away from him even just for one day?” ask Bom.

“Yahhhhh youuu don’t say it too loud. Somebody will hear. No I don’t come here to see Jiyong. I just want to see Science and Engineering Department and just want to see what kind of people that are in this department.” I lie.

“Yahhh don’t lie to us Dara. We know you very much and we can know what you are thinking. Don’t be shy. We know you just want to see Jiyong. Just admit it and we will be waiting with you quietly hahahahha.” mock Minzy while pinching my side.

“Yahhhh fineee… Yes I just want to see him for a while. Is it wrong?” I ask while glaring at them.

“Noooo hahahhaha.. This tokki surely very consistent with her feeling to Jiyong. Even he ignores her so much she still waiting for him. I don’t understand you anymore Dara.” Say Bom while shaking her head.

“That’s our Dara, Bom. If she just let him go then I will ask if it’s really our Dara or not.” say Minzy.

“Hahahahha you are right Minzy hahahhaha..” reply Bom while laughing.

“Yeh yeh yehhh just mock me until you both have enough fun.” I say and ignore them while keep looking around to see if Jiyong already comes out.

“Btw, seems like the Science and Engineering Department is all guys right? I keep looking guys comes out from here and not even slightly I see any girl comes out.” say Bom.

“Isn’t it good for Dara? So Jiyong won’t be hounded right? And Dara’s rival will be less hahahhahah.” reply Minzy.

I smile when I hear what Minzy says and relieve to know that there won’t be any girls that will surrounding Jiyong everywhere he goes.

But my happy thought just gone fast when a girl appears elegantly from the Science and Engineering department door.

“OMOOOOO!!!! Daraaaa!! LOOK AT HER!!!” say Bom with bulging eyes.

“OMOOOO!!! OMOOO!!! OMOOO!!! Who is that????” I ask with bulging eyes too.

 

 

 

Chapter 20 done!! How is it everyone? I am so sorry I am late for updating this story. I plan to uploading this story this afternoon but my friends come and celebrate me so I can’t spare time to upload this and when I finally go home the first thing that I do is opening this and upload my story. I hope this doesn’t make you wait for long. I am so sorry once again.

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I need your help everyone. There will be new girl now that will make a disaster to our couple. Who do you think is fit in this story? Do you have someone in mind? Please share it with me. I will make some poll that you can help me choose or maybe if you want you can share it in comment or PM me. Thanks before. If you can help me suggest it fast maybe later or tomorrow I can upload another one.

 

Last but not least. Thanks for everyone who still waiting for my update until now even I am not updating this story for more than 1 month. Thanks for not unsubscribe this and sorry for this long babble. I just miss writing so much hahahahha.

 

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 19 new subscribers (Trinity77, LIRPAevolDARAGON, charleneivy, masterseungri, meeeda28, netterh, myjane07, xxchum, jenilynjaylo, Larafeels, mia1988, vavafarah, 102393, Honeybunch1426, aizhelle12, DionnaJanae16, Dara23, gee6teen, and lilgzblala). Thank you for your vote too Dara23 ^^. And thanks for the one who already comment and wishing me birthday (highup10, Rosalia123, janelle15, isyamtsj, and Eytachan) Hope the best for you all too ^^. Hope this chapter can make you all happy today like me ^^