Chap 21 - The Rival

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 21 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour is Dara’s inner voice)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Next Morning

SANDARA’S POV

“OMOOOOOOO!!!!!!  Whoooo… Whoooo…. Wh—whoo is that beauty? “I ask with a stutter.

“Woww!!! In the middle of a campus full of guys, it’s like she actually shines.” Minzy says.

“Jiyong-ssi!” say the beautiful woman when Jiyong comes out from the Science and Engineering Department.

“EEEEHHHHHHHHH!! JIYONG??” shouted us together.

“Have you decided which electives you will take?” ask the woman.

“No. I haven’t decided yet.” reply Jiyong.

Woaahhhhhh that woman. How dare she stays close and walks beside Jiyong. I never get the chance to walk beside him. Jiyong never allows me. Wae?? Wae??? Waeee???? This is so unfair. He already kissed me and nothing ever happened to us from that moment. Wae??? Waeee??? Wae?????

 

AUTHOR POV

“Dara.. What will you do?” ask Bom while staring at the woman beside Jiyong.

“Yeah Dara. What will you do? You must do something before the storm comes and before it’s too late.” say Minzy while doing the same with Bom.

“I think you must confront him and just ask about her now.” say Bom.

“I agree with Bom. Now Dara come on.” reply Minzy.

But Bom and Minzy confuse why Dara still doesn’t reply them when something urgent is happening right now in front of their eyes. So, they decided to see what Dara doing and finally the realize that Dara is in her own lalala land (her imaginative thinking). Bom look at Minzy with evil smile and Minzy reply with evil smile too, knowing what Bom want to do. They look at each other and count 1,2,3 with no sound and push Dara to their side when Jiyong and the beautiful woman almost arrive beside their sit.

“Whooaaaa!! Heyyy!!” shouted Dara while stumbling to stand after Bom and Minzy push her.

“YAHHHH!!! BOM!! MINZY!!!!” shouted Dara while glaring at them, not noticing that Jiyong and the woman already standing in front of her obstructed by her.

But Bom and Minzy just keep signalling Dara to let her know that Jiyong is already in front of her. At first Dara doesn’t understand what they are doing until she hear a voice that she already know even if she hear it with closed eyes.

“What are you doing in here?” ask Jiyong.

“Ahahahahaha I just.. I just.. want to know what Science and Engineering Department’s chair looks like hehehehhe.” Reply Dara while laughing awkwardly.

“What??? She is so hopeless…” say Bom while shaking her head with Minzy doing the same.

“Ehemm.. Is this your yeojachingu, Jiyong-ssi?” ask the woman beside Jiyong.

Hearing what the woman said, Dara smiling happily and looking at Jiyong with blinking eyes while wiggling her hair.

“No way.” Say Jiyong strickly while walking pass Dara.

Dara’s happy face suddenly turn like oranges that already have so many wrinkles. She is very shocked to hear what Jiyong said and she became sourer when the woman looking at her from top to bottom then leave her with a mocking smile and walking faster to chase Jiyong.

 

AT A CAFÉ NEAR THEIR CAMPUS

“HE KISSED YOUUUUU???????????” shouted Bom and Minzy.

“Yah!! Not so loud please. Everybody will hear if both of you shouted like that.” Reply Dara in a low voice while looking around to check if there is somebody that she knows in there.

“You expect us not to be loud when you just tell us about something big like this. It’s a big news Daraaa!! BIG NEWS!!!” say Bom enthusiastically.

“But… why his attitude like that before?” ask Minzy.

“Hehehehe I know. I don’t understand what his feelings at all.” reply Dara with a sad smile.

“You can’t get so discouraged Dara. After all, you had your precious first kiss with Jiyong, Daraaa… YOUR FIRSTTT KISSSSSSSS!!!!” Bom scream with so much enthusiasm.

“That’s right Daraaaaa.. You have to be confident. It is your first kiss after all.” Say Minzy with big smile.

“Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” scream Bom and Minzy.

“Yaahhhh!! Don’t be so loud both of you. It is nothing much.” Dara say still with sad smile while remembering what Jiyong did before.

 

LATER THAT NIGHT AT TEDDY’S RESTAURANT

“Thank you so much for inviting us to your restaurant Teddy.” say Hyunsuk.

“No problem at all Hyunsuk. After all we want to celebrate Jiyong and Dara’s first day in college. Come on let’s go to the back.” say Teddy.

“Thank you. All right, let’s go.” say Hyunsuk.

“What a nice restaurant, right honey?” ask Eunju to his husband.

“Yes it is mom.” reply Hyunsuk with smile.

“Welcome.” say a man while serving them glasses of tea.

“Jaaeee??????” scream Dara, too shocked to see Jaejoong in her Dad’s restaurant.

“Hi Dara.” reply Jae.

“What are you doing here????” ask Dara with bulging eyes.

“I decided to become a chef, so I get trained here.” explain Jae.

“Ahhhhhh I see. You’ve always been good at cooking Jae. I really love your cooking.” say Dara.

“Hahahaha don’t flatter me Dara. I am still nothing in this Seoul. But I will train hard and become the best chef in Korea. Then I will become number one so I will not LOSE TO YOU again.” say Jae while glaring at Jiyong on his last sentence.

“I’ll become a successful professional, make tons of money and I will marry you Dara. So, WATCH OUT!!” say Jae more while glaring at Jiyong again emphasizing his last word.

“JAEJOOONGGGGG!!! Stop talking there and help me here!!!!” shouted Kush, the manager and a friend of Dara’s father.

“YES!! Sorry.. I will be there right away.” shouted Jae back to Kush.

“Dara, can you help me to pass this out. I need to help in the kitchen.” ask Jae while giving Dara the tea.

“Okay. Just leave it here. I will take care of it.” say Dara while ushering Jae to just go to the kitchen.

“Thanks Dara.” say Jae while winking at Dara before he goes to the kitchen.

 

JIYONG’S POV

“It is very delicious right son?” ask Omma to me.

“Yes it is omma.” I reply.

After I reply omma’s question, she talks with Dara and I just watching them talking. But suddenly Jae comes to the table in front us to clean up the mess that is left by the guest. Dara suddenly excuse to omma and meet him. I don’t care what she does but somehow I just curious what she wants to do with Jae. So I pretend to drink while my eyes following her and try to listen what she and Jae talking about.

“Jaee.” say Dara while she walks to where Jae stand.

“Yeah. What do you need Dara?” ask Jae.

“Nothing Jae. I just want to say I am so happy that you’ve found your path. That’s awesome Jaeeeee!! Do your best okay?” say Dara while smiling and raise her hand to cheering him.

“Ahhhh hahahhah. Yes I’ve found my path and of course I will do my best. You do your best at college too Dara, okay?” say Jae while patting Dara’s head.

“I will. Let’s do our best Jae hahahahha” reply Dara while smiling.

I don’t understand why but somehow somewhere deep in my heart there is something wrong when I see them.

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Auntieee…. Is the bath free now?? I want to take a bath.” I shouted while I descending the stairs on the way to the first floor’s bathroom.

“Auntie??” I shouted again when I don’t hear any reply.

“The bath is free now.” Jiyoung shouted from beside me when I already arrive at the living room.

“OMO!! You shocked me.” I say when hear his reply.

“The bath is free. You can take a bath now.” he say while turning around leaving the living room.

“Ah thanks….. Ah Jiyong wait…” I say while walking faster to catch him before he ascend the stairs.

“Yeah? What?” he says.

“Hmmmmm… hmmm.. who.. whoo.. who is that girl before?” I ask.

“Girl? Which girl??” he ask while raise his right eyebrow.

“Yahhh?? Which girl?? Do you know so many girl??” I ask unbelieves with what he said.

“You know that so many girls like me right? So it’s right for me to not understand which girl you preferred.” he says with smirk in his mouth.

“Hmmmm it’s right… I… I…” I don’t know what to say now when he said like that.

“So which girl Dara?” he ask.

“The one that I met in the front of Science and Engineering Department.” I reply with small voice but enough for him to hear it.

“Ahhh… Choi Sulli…” he reply.

“You already know her full name?????” I ask while bulging my eyes.

“Yeah. She is one of the student in my department and we are classmates in one of my subject. So we somehow introduce ourselves.” he explain.

“Hmmmm Jiyong… Does she interested with you?” I ask.

“Oh……. Are you jealous????” he smirk at me.

“Hah?? No.. of course not..” I reply immediately while laughing. I swear I laugh very awkward. I am sure he knows that I lied.

“What’s wrong with I will forget you huh?” he smirk at me again.

“Wha.. Wha.. Whatt.. Whattt are you talking about??” I try to do my best to look like I forget about that.

“Ahhhh I see. Because we share a kiss right? So you can’t forget me know right?” he says while walking closer to me.

“Nnooo.. Nnooo.. of course not like that. I just curious about her. That’s all…” I say nervously, afraid to let him know that I never forget about that kiss even when I sleep I dream about it too.. Everyday… yeahh freaking everydayyyy…

“Ahhh I see.. Of course you will.. She is beautiful. She has a nice body too. And of course she is SMART.” he reply while emphasizing his last word to me.

“Ehhh then why she is in our school??” I ask while trying to step backward.

“Hmmm.. I don’t know. Maybe because she has another goal in there?” he says while step forward to me.

“Ahahahahahah yeah maybe.. hahahha maybe…” I try to laugh while keep stepping backward, feel awkward with our situation now.

“Sooo… what will you do now?” he ask me while keep moving closer to me until I can’t move again because my back now is a wall.

“Whaaa.. Whaaa.. Whatt.. What do you mean???” I ask while trying to move away from him but I can’t because he trapped me between his body, his two arms on my side and wall.

“Don’t try acting like you don’t know what I am talking about Dara. I already said it before. What’s wrong with I will forget you huh?” he ask me again.

“Ahahahhah nothing just nothing Jiyong just forget it.” I say while I kneeling down to run away from him. But suddenly he pulled me before I can kneeled down. Then suddenly he come close to me.

Kyaaaaa what is this. Is this our second kiss?????

I close my eyes and wait to feel his lips on my lips. But suddenly I hear soft giggle and then it become a loud laugh. I open my eyes one by one and it shocked me to find Jiyong laughing so hard while hold his stomach now.

“Hahahahhahahahhahahahahah you must see your face right now…. hahahahhahahhahahhahah…” he says while ascending the stairs while keep laughing at me.

OMG????? IS HE MOCKING AT ME?????? YAHHHH IS HE??????

“Yahhhhh KWON JIYONG!!!!” I shouted to him while he keep laughing at me and disappear from my sight.

 

ONE WEEK LATER

I am now shopping with auntie to buy something. Yeah something hahahahha.. You ask what I need to buy?? You will be surprised with me hehehhe.. I am going to buy tennis clothes hahahaha.. You ask why?? Of course to wear it when sleeping hahahha…

I am kidding everyone. Of course I buy it because I will play tennis ehheheh.. Yeah you are right. I am joining tennis club in our university. You ask me how I can get into tennis club??? Are you curious?? Okay I will tell you my love story about me getting into the same club with Jiyong hahahah.. Just prepare yourselves okay?? Don’t forget to bring your popcorn while enjoying my stories hehehhe..

Let’s the story beginnnnnn……… jeng jeng jeenngggg….

I was on my way to cafeteria with Bom and Minzy to have our lunch. I told Bom and Minzy about Choi Sulli, the girl we met in front of Jiyong’s department. Bom told me that I need to upgrade my love strategies in winning Jiyong heart, because she was sure that Sulli is after Jiyong too. So we were discussing our strategies while walking to our cafeteria. When we arrived we decided to discuss it later while having our lunch. I kept thinking about my strategies when Bom suddenly shouted at me. I am not realized that I kept thinking in my lalala land until Bom and Minzy finish choosing their food already. So I told them to go first while I choose my food.

When I still decide on what to have then Jiyong came from behind and told me to stop thinking out loud. Yeah that is my habit. I talk it out loud what I am thinking sometimes without realizing. Jiyong decided to have packet A for lunch. I was going to order too when suddenly he said to me that the cafeteria don’t have packet F for lunch. So I shouted near him that I want to order packet A too. After a few minutes our order came but we are shocked, because our lunch’s packet have different portion. Mine was bigger and have a lot of double portion while Jiyong’s was so small and didn’t have some menu that is supposed to be in our packet. Jiyong ask it loud why it is different when suddenly someone answer him that he is not did anything wrong in making our lunch and that is what is fair for us. When I lift my head to see the man who answer us I am shocked to see Jae here.

I asked Jae what he is doing here. He told us that he worked here on the day and work on my dad’s restaurant on night. He said he want to improve his cooking skill with different experience that’s why he works on different place. Jiyong then called the head of the cafeteria and complained about what Jae did. The head then change Jiyong’s lunch and scolded Jae. Then Jiyong left and walk to his table, I followed him behind and walk to where Bom and Minzy sit. Then Bom, Minzy and I continued our talk about my love strategies when suddenly a man came to Jiyong’s table. We try to hear what they are talking about so we decided to stop our talking. After spying on them, we found out that the man ask Jiyong to join his club and ask him to meet him after school.

After the man went away, we are back to discuss about my strategies, when suddenly Bom have an idea. She said I need to join Jiyong in the club where he will be joining later. If I can join him, then I can be near him in campus too. And Minzy said maybe there will be so much love scene in our club activity.  So I decided to do what Bom and Minzy told me. I quickly go to Jiyong’s table to ask him what club he will be join. But he say he will not tell me. I ask him why then he reply because I will try to join his club. Argggghhh Jiyong is too much…. How can he know what I will do.

But I am Sandara Park everyone... I will not give up just because he didn’t tell me what club he will join. So I decided to spy on him and follow him after school to find out what club he will join. I use my scarf to cover my face and decided to wait for Jiyong finish his class. Luckily, I finish my class earlier than him so I can wait for him. After 30 minutes later, Jiyong came out from his department. I wait for him to walk away, after I think it was far enough I follow him behind. While following him, I keep thinking by myself which club Jiyong will be join. There is so many club in our university that I didn’t have any idea what Jiyong will be join. We kept on walking for 10 minutes until suddenly Jiyong stop in front of a door. I stopped a while and wait for him to enter it before I follow him there. I wait for 2 minutes behind the wall before I follow him. When I saw him already disappear, I quickly ran to the door and open it and shouted “I want to join this club too!!!!”.

I am shocked when I opened my eyes to see what club that Jiyong will join in. I looked around and just see anime poster everywhere on all the wall in the club. What shocked me more was the four guy that sit there. They look like an anime otaku. Hahahhaha what I am talking about, of course they are. After all it is an anime club hahahhaha.. Babo Dara hahahha.. Okay let’s continue the story everyone.

So when I didn’t see Jiyong anywhere, I decided to ask him to the four guys. But they replied, “Who’s that?”. Then suddenly the glasses guy say, “Ahhhh… That must be the guy who just came in and left.” When I heard what he said, I quickly go to the front door and look around trying to find his where about. Then I found him looked at me from the second floor while smirking at me, and then he left me. I quickly say sorry to the anime club member and ran to follow Jiyong but before I can run away, they try to stop me from going out.

“Wait for a while hey pretty lady.” said guy A with thick glasses.

“Yeah wait for a while lady. I think I heard you say you want to join this club.” said guy B with so much acne on his face.

“Yeahh I think I heard it too hahahahaha.. C’mon lady don’t go too fast. Just sit here and fill this up then you will be our member hehehe.” said guy C with bandana on his hair while pulling me and push me to sit on a vacant seat.

“Just fill this up baby hehehhehe..” say guy D with a big mole near his nose while pushing my hand to fill the paper.

“Wait wait wait waittttt….. I am sorry. I enter the wrong club. I am so sorryyyy… Can you let me go now??? I am so sorryyyy..” I said while bowing to four of them.

“What??? So you are go into the wrong room?” asked guy A.

“You mean you don’t want to join our club?” asked guy B.

“But you said it earlier you want to join this club. And I am sure that my hearing is completely fine. So I am sure I didn’t hear it wrong.” said guy C.

“Yeah me too. I think I heard it like that too. We don’t have any female members since this club is founded. So I am very happy when I heard you want to join this club.” say guy D.

“But… But… I am…” I tried to explain but somehow when I look at their sad faces I feel sorry. I know I made a mistake but I made them have a slight hope and happiness because of my mistakes. So after thinking for a while I decided to help them.

“I am so sorry…” I try to explain when guy A interrupt me.

“I knew it, she will not join our clubbbbb!! Why this always happen to us….” cried guy A.

Guy B already want to say something but I decided to interrupt him before this club become a drama class.

“Please hear me out first everyone!” I shouted.

Guy A stopped crying and the other guys stopped talking and shocked to hear me. When I saw that they didn’t do anything, I decided to continue my talk.

“First of all, I want to say sorry to all of you. I go to a wrong room. I want to join the same club to the guy that left before, so when I saw him coming to this room I thought he is going to join this club. So before I think, I already say it loud that I want to join this club. So that’s why I said before that I say sorry and want to go away. But because of my mistakes I make all of you sad now, so I decided to help you.” I said. But before I finish my talk the guy suddenly shouted and cheering.

“Wait a minuteeee…. But in one condition.” I shouted to interrupt them.

“What condition?” asked guy B.

“I will help you but I will not be your club member. I will just help you once a week and if I am available. How about that?” I said.

“Once a week? But our club activities is 4 times a week.” explained guy C.

“Take it or leave it. Deal with my condition and I will help you or just let me go away now and not become your club member or help you.” I say sternly hope they will just choose to let me go away and not become their member.

But so much imagination for me, the guys deal with my condition and let me help them once a week and if I am available. But lucky for me, they let me go away from them now. I quickly say bye to them and quickly ran, hope I can still chase Jiyong before he ran to the club.

I ran so much until I am out of breath. I ran while looking around hope to find Jiyong. Luckily the club doors have a window so I can saw it from outside if Jiyong is there or not. After ran for I think 5 minutes, suddenly I saw him standing near a wall while just looking down, so I stopped far enough from him. After a minute suddenly he looked up and continue walking. I decided to follow him again while thinking why he just standing there and not go to the club. Then after walk for  minutes more, from far away I saw a girl in the room down the street. I narrowed my eyes, hope to see the girl. And I was shocked when I knew it is the same girl that I am talking about this morning with Bom and Minzy. CHOI SULLI…. Why she is there. Omooooooooooooo don’t say that she is going to join the same club with Jiyong.

And so much to my imagination, she called Jiyong while waving her hand to Jiyong. I am afraid now. Is my imagination will be always come true like thisss… OMG…….

“Why are you late Jiyong. I though we are going to the club together.” Sulli said.

“You said it, I didn’t.” replied Jiyong while open the door behind her.

When I saw him enter and Sulli followed him. I quickly ran and open the door. When I saw him inside I quickly say that I want to join the club too. Then somebody ask me who am I. I believe he is the captain because he stand alone in front of the crowd. So I introduce myself and say that I want to join this club. Luckily someone then help me. He introduce himself. His name is Choiza. He said that he is the newcomers’ coach. He welcome me and help me to persuaded the captain to let me join the club. And lucky for me the captain agree and let me join their club.

So that is the story about me joining the tennis club. Hehehheh interesting right?? I knew it hahahaha. Huh? You ask me where is the love story? Don’t you see it? It’s everywhere. It begins from the start until the end. Huh? What? You say it’s not? Ahhhh just believe me it is a love story. So just be quiet now everyone. I need to continue my shopping with auntie. Will talk to you later ahahahhahha..

 

 

 

Chapter 21 done!! How is it everyone? I am so sorry for missing so long. Hope you are still waiting and not unsubscribe this story. I will try to keep updating from now on like before. I just so busy and just lose my mood to write before so that’s why I don’t updating until now. But you know why I update now right??? Yeah I think you already saw it everywhere.. OUR DARAGON COUPLE make our heart so shocked yesterday until we died multiple times right?????? I am so happy and feel so giddy with what happened yesterday. I almost can’t sleep because I wait for the update of their stories. So because of this event, my mood become alive again and I decided to update this story. I hope this story is okay. I hope my writing skill didn’t get worse because I haven’t write for so long. And before I end my notes, Happy DARAGON days to all of us. Hope they will give us more love stories in real lifes. I cannot wait to hear the news where Jiyong and Dara say to us that they are real… Hahahahhaha… Hope this chapter can make you all happy today like me. ^^

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 7 new subscribers (GDisawesome, honeybee, jingyokwon, hyunju, Nabi_Imnida, mara625, and ronajean). And I want to say thanks for everyone who still subscribe to my story and keep waiting for me ^^. I will try to update once a week now. Have a nice day everyone. ^^