Chap 28 - The Match

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 28 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour is Dara’s inner voice)

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

The Last Day before the Match

 

SANDARA’S POV

“All right! One…. Two….” command Jiyong to me while I am doing serving. Yes this is the last day before the match but still I can’t do the serve in a right way. So here I am still practicing how to serve.

 

“Again.” say Jiyong when the ball fell outside the court line.

 

“Ne.” I reply while getting the ball from the basket and pose for serving again.

 

“Lift your shoulder more. Toss at one and hit at two.” he says.

 

“Ne.”

 

“One…. Two..”

 

“You’re over the line.” he says when I finish hit the ball. I look at my feet and yes without I realize I step over the line.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Again.”

 

“Ne.”

 

“One… Two……. Where are you aiming? Again.” he says when the ball fell outside the court line again.

 

“Ne.”

 

“One…… Two…….. Keep your eye on the ball.”

 

“Ne…”

 

“One….. Two…..”

 

“Ohhhhhh…. Woahhhhhhh… It was in… I did it! I finally did it, Jiyong!” I shouted when I see the ball fell inside the court and at the right spot. I quickly run to him and hug him while jumping up and down.

 

“I did it! I got it in for the first time!” I say with a wide smile while keep hugging him and jumping up and down, don’t realize that he is staring at me with no expression.

After a while I realize and I quickly release my hug and slowly back away from him.

 

“Sorry.” I say when I already a meter away from him.

 

“Even a child who just starting out could learn to serve in one day. And now you took about 5 days to learn how to serve right. One right serve.” he says while walking to the ball’s basket.

 

“Hehehehe…… yeah…. you’re right.” I say when he states the truth to me.

 

“You’re lucky you can be so moved by every little thing in life.” he says while preparing himself to do some serve now.

 

“Huh?” I ask with a confused look to him.

 

“Sometimes I envy you.” he says while serving.

 

I don’t understand what he said. I am thinking about it when suddenly he says to me.

 

“Again.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do it again. You just did one right serve. You need to practice more.”

 

“Ah… That’s right.” I say while walking to the basket to get the ball.

 

 

The Day of the Match

“I am going Dad.” I say while picking up my bag after finish cleaning our breakfast’s plates.

 

“Have a nice day. Take care on your way.” Dad says.

 

“Ne Dad. Don’t forget to eat Dad.” I say.

 

“Ne. You too. Be careful okay?” Dad says.

 

“Nee.. Love you Dad.” I give a fly kiss.

 

“Love you too uri ttal.” Dad replies with a smile.

 

On the way to Class

 

“Ah….. C’mon leg move…. Up… Up…. Ahhhhhh why this univ use stairsss… I hate stairs” I whine while trying to move my leg up.

 

“Are you okay Dara? Do you need help?” ask Jae from upstairs.

 

“Jae??? I am okay. No I can go up by myself. No problem. Why are you here Jae?”

 

“Hmmm… just want to give you this… Hehehe… “ ask Jae while giving me some lunch box.

 

“What is this?” I ask while accepting the lunch box.

 

“Lunch for you. The tennis match is after class, right? This is for good luck. I hope you will have so much energy so you can win with this food.” Jae explains.

 

“Woahhh… Thank you so much Jae. You are the best!!!” I say while giving him a thumbs up. I actually want to give him two thumbs up but my other hand is occupied with the lunch box, unless I want to drop it hahaha.

 

“I am sorry I can’t watch your game, I already promise to help someone today after finish my shift in cafeteria.” Jae says.

 

“It’s okay Jae. Your lunch already take your place in encouraging me. No problem. Just do what you need to do.” I explain while walking on the way to class with Jae accompanying me.

 

“Hope you win. I will make some delicious food for you if you win.” Jae adds.

 

“Woah. Jeongmal? Yagsog?” I ask with blinking eyes.

 

“Of course. If you win.” Jae says with a grin.

 

“Oh….. It makes me fires up. I will do my best to win. Fighting.” I say while punch my hand up.

 

“Good luck Dara. I will be going first okay? Bye.” Jae says while waving at me.

 

“Okay bye Jae. Gomawoyo!” I say while waving at him.

 

After Class Before the Match

 

“Okay time to eat before the match.” I say while taking Jae’s lunch box from my bag.

 

“Hmmmmm so yummy.” I say while sniffing it.

 

“Jal mok get seum ni da!” I say before digging up on the food.

 

“Hmmmmmmmm this is really yummy. Jae is really the best on cooking.” I say while munching it with eyes close, enjoying the food.

 

“Taking it easy, aren’t you?” ask Sulli comes up from the changing room. I don’t know she is there.

 

“I just eating some food so I will have some energy for the match. And this is some good luck charms.” I explain while my eyes following her to her locker.

 

“If good luck charms could help you win, no one would ever lose.” she says while putting her clothes on her locker.

 

I am so pissed at her comment but I don’t know what to reply. Somehow her words are true.

 

“Hey.” she interrupts my thinking.

 

“Do you realize how much trouble you’ve cause for Jiyong?” she says while looking at me after closing her locker.

 

“I’m trying my best so I won’t trouble him anymore.” I reply quickly.

 

“Trying your best in itself is causing trouble for him. At last week’s match and today’s match, it’s Jiyong who has to bear the shame. It’s Jiyong who’s wasting his time training you. After causing so much trouble for the man you love, I don’t know how you can live up to yourself.” she says while walking to the sink and she applies some lipstick and combs her hair.

 

I am thinking why she needs to do that, after all we are just want to have a match. Does she want to go to mall or playing tennis???

 

“I….” I want to reply but I don’t know what to say.

 

She just turning her head at me and glaring. After that she leaves me.

 

Am I bothering Jiyong that much?

 

The Match

 

We are already on the tennis court. But what shocks me when I enter the court is that it’s crowded. The tennis court is full with some spectators that are not just tennis’ member but some students that I don’t know. I was about to not enter the court thought I was on the wrong place, but when I see Jiyong in the court I knew that I was not wrong. I entered it with my shaking leg. Why there are so much people. Usually they were some spectators of course, but not as much as this. I walk to the bench to put my things when someone pat me on the shoulder.

 

“Good luck Dara.” Bom says.

 

“Bom Minzy.” I say while turning my body.

 

“Good luck Dara. We are here to support you.” Minzy says.

 

“Thank you girls. I am so touched. I thought both of you can’t come.” I say while wiping my non-existent tears.

 

“Actually we did something to do, but we thought we need to be here to support you so we move what we need to do to tomorrow.” Bom explains.

 

“OMG!!! Thank you so much. Both of you really my best friends.” I say while hugging them.

 

“You are welcome. Do your best okay?” Minzy says while show me a fighting pose with Bom.

 

“Ne. Fighting.” I say while do fighting poses too.

 

“By the way, why are there so many people here?” I ask after a while.

 

“You don’t know??? There is an announcement on our school’s radio that announce your match today. They are here to watch your match. “ Bom explains.

 

“WHAT??? How can???? I mean who announce it and why did he/she do that???” I ask.

 

“I don’t know. But I think maybe someone from your club who did it. Want to embarrass Jiyong maybe?” Bom says.

 

“Someone from the club? Embarrass Jiyong??” I say while thinking who it might be.

 

I look around looking on the court to look for others tennis members. And when I see Choiza sunbaenim, I see he looks so happy while looking around at the crowd.

 

Could it be Choiza sunbaenim?

 

“Choiza sunbaenim really want to make Jiyong embarrassed on this match.” I hear Bobby says to Donghyuk who stand not far away from us.

 

“Yes he is. He wants to make sure everyone see that he can defeat Jiyong.” Donghyuk says.

 

“Yes. I pity Jiyong now. I am sure he can win over Choiza sunbaenim, but with the condition now it’s impossible right?” Bobby says.

 

“Yes it’s impossible. I mean even Jiyong already train Dara personally, I don’t think they can win. I mean they are match with the second winner on Man Solo’s Tennis National Competition (Choiza) and the top 4 on Woman Solo’s Tennis National Competition (Sulli). Even Jiyong is the top one on Man Solo’s now but Dara is a beginner. He can’t train her to be an expert in one week right?” Donghyuk says.

 

Ah…. So it’s really Choiza sunbaenim. What should I do now? What Bobby and Donghyuk said is right. How can I win? I know I will do my best but it won’t make sure that we can win it right? Even now with so many peoples watching. How can I do this?????

 

“Dara??”

 

“Dara???”

 

“YAH!!! DARA!!”

 

“YAHHHH!!!! SANDARA PARK!!”

 

“Huh?? Ne? What Bom?” I say when I am back from my deep thinking after Bom shaking me and screaming at me so hard.

 

“Are you alright? You look pale.” Bom asks.

 

“I…. I … I am okay Bom. Just nervous.” I say.

 

“Don’t be afraid Dara. You can do this. Jiyong already train you so it will be okay.” Minzy says.

 

“Hmm…. You are right.” I reply. But deep inside I am so afraid now. What will I do if this will become the most embarrassing moment to Jiyong.

 

“Dara.”

 

“Ne Bom?” I ask while I keep looking down and thinking how am I going to do.

 

“Huh? What? I am not calling you.” Bom replies.

 

“Huh? You aren’t?? I thought someone calls me.” I ask while looking at Bom now.

 

“Dara?”

 

“Ji.. jiyong?” I say while turning around when I know that the voice that called me is from behind.

 

“Are you ready?” Jiyong asks.

 

“N.. N… Ne.. I just about to put my bag and takes my racket.” I say while quickly take my racket from the bench.

 

“Let’s go then.” he says while turning around and walking toward the court.

 

“Ne.” I say while quickly follow him from behind.

 

On the way to the court I am still thinking what I should do that I don’t realize we are already arrive on the court.

 

“Ow…” I bump into Jiyong who already stop walking. Luckily I manage to balance myself.

 

“Yah! Concentrate you know. Don’t daydreaming.” he says while looking at me.

 

“I am sorry.” I say while rubbing my nose that bump into Jiyong’s hand.

 

“Don’t be afraid.” he suddenly says.

 

“Huh?” I ask while looking at him now.

 

“I say don’t be afraid. You are not alone. I am here.” he says while looking at the front, not looking at me.

 

I am confused why he suddenly said that. Then after a while I realize, he said that maybe because he thinks I am nervous with so many people watching us.

 

“Thank you.” I manage to say while smiling at him even he doesn’t looking at me.

 

His words somehow encourage me and make me think that I can do this. After all I am with him. Yes.. I am with him. He is here…..

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I am on my way to teacher’s room after I finish my last class. The last class took so much time that it makes us end it late. When I am about to turn to the corner on the teacher’s room, I heard some ruckus from tennis court. I know that today tennis club has some schedule, but I don’t know that club has so many members that it makes it so noisy now.

 

My curiosity takes me to the tennis court instead to the teacher’s room. When I already arrive on tennis court, I see so many people there. I try to peek through the court but I can’t, there are too many people. So instead trying to keep pushing to the front, I decided to just ask a student near me.

 

“Excuse me.” I say while patting the boy’s shoulder that I recognize is one of my student.

 

“Ne… Oh… Seonsaengnim.” the boy say when he recognize me and quickly bow at me.

 

“Hey. Is there something happened here?” I ask to the boy.

 

“Oh just a match seonsaengnim. There is a match.” the boy replies.

 

“Ah I see. But why there are so many people here. Is this match involve another university?” I ask again.

 

“Oh no Seonsaengnim. It’s just some match from our school tennis club. But the one who match is popular. That’s why everyone come to see it.” he explains.

 

“Ah.. I see. May I know who are going to match?” I ask.

 

“It’s Jiyong, Choiza sunbaenim, Sulli and Jiyong’s partner. I don’t know her name. I forgot.” he says.

 

“It’s a double match?”

 

“Yes Seonsaengnim.”

 

“Ah I see. Thank you then.” I reply.

 

Ah so… it’s just some tennis club member match. I thought something big happened here.

 

I am about to leave the court when suddenly I recognize a figure far on my left side. I try to take a peak while tiptoeing, hope I can see it clearly.

 

“Bom?” I mumble when I see her clearly.

 

I decided to walk toward her to greet her. I don’t know Bom has interest in tennis.

 

“Hi Bom…” I pat her when I arrive near her.

 

“Opp…. Seonsaengnim..” she says when she turn around to see me. She is about to call me oppa when she suddenly realize where we are now hahaha.

 

“What are you doing here Bom? I don’t know you have interest in tennis. Oh… you are here too Minzy.” I say.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim.” Minzy says while slightly bowing to me.

 

“We are here to watch the macth op… I mean Seonsaengnim.. I am not interested in tennis. I am just here to give support with Minzy.” Bom explains.

 

“Support? What do you mean? And by the way where is Dara. It’s so rare to see you without Dara.” I ask.

 

“She is here Seonsaengnim. We are about to support Dara.” Minzy says.

 

“Huh? Support Dara? What do you mean?” I ask with a confused face.

 

“Dara have a match Seonsaengnim. She is here and about to match.” Bom explains.

 

“Match? She is the one who will match now?” I ask with a bulging eyes.

 

Bom and Minzy just nod at me while pointing toward the court center and there I see Dara standing with a guy beside her.

 

“What is she doing? She is a tennis club member?” I ask while still looking to where Dara stands.

 

“Yes Seonsaengnim. She is tennis club member. She is going to have double match.” Minzy explains.

 

“She is playing tennis?” I ask while looking toward Bom and Minzy now.

 

“Yes Seonsaengnim. You don’t know? I thought Dara tells you.” Bom says.

 

“No. I think she never told me about this.” I say and after that I turn my head toward the court again when I hear the referee shout to start the game.

 

“So you are playing tennis Dara?” I mumble while smirking and decided to watch the game.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

“Jiyong. Before we start the game. I want to make some bet to make this game more interesting.” Choiza says when the four of them already at the centre court near the net.

 

“What?” ask Jiyong.

 

“If Dara manages to hit 3 balls from me or from Sulli, I will treat both of you to Korean barbeque food for a week. But if she can’t, you need to join the University Competition that will hold two months from now and that means you need to attend next month’s tennis boot camp too. How? Deal?” Choiza says.

 

Sandara is shocked to hear it and quickly turn her head around to Jiyong’s direction. She pray Jiyong won’t agree with it.

 

“Deal.” Jiyong replies and it make Dara more shocked now.

 

“Good. It’s a deal then. Don’t you run away later, okay?” Choiza says.

 

“I am not. I bet you are the one who need to prepare your money from now.” Jiyong replies with a smirk.

 

“Which?” ask Choiza with a grim face to start the game quickly.

 

“Rough.” Jiyong replies.

 

Choiza put his racket tennis upside down on the court and turning it, to decided who will be the one that will serve first.

 

“Smooth.” Choiza says when the racket already stop turning and fell on the court. It means Choiza teams who will give the first serve.

 

“Service!” Choiza shout to the referee to make him now that he will be the one who give first serve.

 

Now the four of the turn around and walk to where their position.

 

“Jiyong…. are you sure about that bet? We can still negotiate about it again you know.” say Dara.

 

“Listen. Don’t let this week’s training go to waste. Got it?” Jiyong says to Dara ignoring her comments.

 

“Ne.” Dara replies.

 

“Keep your eyes open and watch the ball. Allright?” Jiyong adds.

 

“Ne.” Dara replies while looking at him when they are already near their spot.

 

“You’re not alone. I am with you. So don’t be afraid. Just ignore the audience and focus on this game.” Jiyong says.

 

“Ne.” Dara replies.

 

Jiyong then walks to his positon and Dara do the same too.

 

“Choiza-Sulli, serving play.” the referee shouts.

 

Choiza prepare himself and throw the ball up and hit it toward Jiyong’s direction. Jiyong hit it back toward Sulli’s direction. Sulli hit it back toward Dara’s direction. And Dara manages to hit it back but the ball just manage to fly near the net on their side. It means the score is Choiza’s team.

 

They know Sulli and Choiza team will be winning this, but the shock moment is Dara manage to hit the ball back. She manages to hit Sulli’s ball. Shock faces from Sulli, Choiza and tennis’ members are clearly seen now.

 

But they think it’s just coincidental. They think Dara just accidentaly swing her racket near where the ball gonna fell.

 

Choiza now prepare his second serve. He intends to hit it towards Dara’s direction. He think he will just make this game fast. And somehow, Dara manage to hit it back again but again the ball fell on Dara and Jiyong’s side, so the score belong to Choiza-Sulli team again.

 

“What?” shout Choiza to himself when he sees Dara hit the ball back. But he still thinks it’s just coincidental again.

 

But when the match already half way on the first round, Dara keep manages to hit Sulli’s or Choiza’s ball, even though the ball doesn’t score. It really shocks Choiza and Sulli now. They are sure that it is not just a coincidental.

 

“That amateur hit all my super-speed balls!” grumble Choiza just enough for him and Sulli to hear.

 

“But it’s not like she’s hitting them back to our side. They’re way behind in the scores” reply Sulli but with a grim face.

 

“It’s a matter of my pride! How can that amateur hit all my super speed back when just one week ago she just ran away from your and my balls!!!!!! Never mind Jiyong! It’s Dara. Aim for SANDARA PARK!” Choiza says to Sulli with a really angry face now.

 

“Ne.” Sulli replies with a determined face.

 

While Sulli and Choiza speaking, Dara just amaze on what she already done.

 

“I’m not afraid to watch the ball anymore! I can hit their balls! Plus, Choiza sunbae’s ball and Sulli’s ball, compared toJiyong’s, they are much slower, so now I can see it very clearly.” she mumbles to herself with an amazed face. Amazed on what she did. Even she is shocked. She turns her head towards Jiyong side and see Jiyong looking at her too. Jiyong smiles and nod at her, like telling her that she did a good job and should keep doing that.

 

The match continue, Choiza-Sulli team leading with score 100 – 20. Dara keep manages to hit their ball back even when so many balls keeps flying towards her direction now. It makes Sulli and Choiza angrier now even when they are leading the match.

 

In about 5 minutes, the first round will be over. The serve is on Choiza-Sulli team.

 

“Sandara……….. Take this.” mumble Choiza with a grim face when he prepare his super-speed serve.

 

The ball flying fast toward Dara’s directions. Jiyong see it and shout Dara’s name to notice her that the ball is flying toward her.

 

“Dara!” shout Jiyong.

 

Dara who hear it, focus looking on the ball and prepare to hit it back. She run backward to catch it and jump to hit it. And she hit it hard while jumping towards the Choiza-Sulli’s side.

 

The ball flying fast and fell on the center spot between Choiza and Sulli. Choiza and Sulli too shocked to see Dara hit the ball back that they don’t see the ball flying back towards their direction, when they are trying to hit it back, it already too late and the ball manage to fall on the right side.

 

But Dara too tired from all the play, land on the court on the wrong foot side. She lands on the court on her right ankle. Nobody notice this, everyone’s too focus on her flying ball. She falls on the court.

 

“WOW!!! She hit back Choiza sunbae’s serve.” shout Bobby when the ball falls.

 

“Isn’t Sulli the only female player on our club that can do that?” say Donghyuk with a bulging eyes looking at the spot where the ball falls.

 

“She really improve now.. Woww….” Jisoo says.

 

“That’s awesome Dara!” shout the referee to Dara.

 

And that’s when everyone looks towards her now and give her claps.

“You did it.” say Jiyong while walking toward her direction.

 

Jiyong over his hand to Dara to help her stand up. He think Dara just too amaze on what she did that she fall on the court.

 

“I did it? Wow… I did it…” smile Dara. She too doesn’t notice that her ankle is twisted. She is too shocked and too happy to know she manages to score.

 

“Yes you did it.” smile Jiyong while keep offering his hand to help Dara stands.

 

While, Choiza is too shocked to know that his super speed serve is failed. And the worst is the one who made it failed is the amateur player, Sandara Park. He falls on his spot.

 

“My first time….. holding a racket………my first time holding a racket….. was when I came out of my mom’s womb….. I never failed except when I match with Jiyong…. how…. how…..” mumble Choiza.

 

“Come on stand up. We still need to continue the match.” Jiyong says to the smiling Dara.

 

“Ne.” says Dara. Dara accepts Jiyong’s hand to help her stand up.

 

Jiyong pull her to help her stand up fast. But suddenly…

 

“Owww…..” sream Dara when she is trying to stand and she fall again.

 

“What is wrong?” Jiyong ask and quickly kneel beside Dara.

 

“I don’t know. My ankle hurt.” Dara replies while touching her right ankle.

 

“You’ve sprained your ankle.” Jiyong says when he sees her ankle.

 

“Oww… Ouchhh….” scream Dara when Jiyong touch her ankle to inspect it.

 

“Aishhh… You’re pathetic. Come …” he says but before he finish his sentence someone interrupt him.

 

“Dara!” shout Jae running towards her with Bom and Minzy following behind.

 

“Opp…. Seonsaengnim???” Dara turns her head toward Donghae’s direction. She almost shout oppa but luckily she remembere they are in university now.

 

But without her knowing, Jiyong catch what she says first even it’s not finish but he assume Dara is trying to say oppa before. With an eyebrow rise, Jiyong look toward where Dara looking too.

 

“Are you okay Dara?” Donghae ask when he already kneeling beside Dara.

 

“I am okay op… Seonsaengnim..” Dara replies.

 

“Dara!!” Shout Bom and Minzy when they already arrive too.

 

“What are you saying? Your ankle is red.” Donghae says when he look at Dara’s ankle.

 

“It’s okay Seonsaengnim. I just twisted it.” say Dara with a force smile, trying to hide that her ankle is hurt now.

 

“You can’t play again if you are like this.” state Donghae.

 

“No! I can! I still can play. Look I can……………. Ouch………………………” Dara scream when she is trying to stand. She just falls again. Too hurt to stand.

 

“We can’t play like this.” state Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong… I…” Dara want to reply but Jiyong interrupt him.

 

“Choiza sunbae… We forfeit.” shouted Jiyong.

 

“H… H… Huh???? Huh??? You want to forfeit?” Shouted Choiza when he hear Jiyong’s word that wakes him up from his shocked state.

 

“Come Dara I will take you to the infirmary.” Donghae says and about to pick up Dara. But a hand interrupts him.

 

Donghae look to the hand that stop him and follow the hands up to the face, Jiyong’s face.

 

“No. I can do that. I will take her home.” Jiyong says.

 

Without waiting for Donghae’s reply. Jiyong quickly pick up Dara bridal style and walking away from them.

 

When they are already a few meters away, Donghae stands up and ask to Bom and Minzy.

 

“Who is he?” ask Donghae.

 

“Huh? Oh… That’s Jiyong.” Bom replies.

 

“Jiyong?...” says Donghae, thinking about the guy while still looking to Jiyong’s back who carries Dara. Somehow he feels that he knows and already met him before but he doesn’t remember when and where.

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Jiyong…” I say.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Hmmmm.. I am sorry.. I lost again..” I bow my head not brave enough to look him on the eye. I am ashamed I make we lost again. Not literary lose, I make Jiyong forfeit. I even make Jiyong carry me now because I twisted my ankle.

 

“I never expected to win.” he says suddenly.

 

“Huh?” I look up to him now.

 

But Jiyong didn’t reply me and just keep walking.

 

God…. Buddha…. Allah….. if I said I love Jiyong more and more, would you be angry?

 

 

On The Way to Park’s Home

“We’re still not at your house?” ask Jiyong.

 

“That’s strange…. I think it’s just a little further.” I reply from behind him. Yes Jiyong is piggyback me now.

 

“That’s what you said 5 minutes ago. Are you sure you just sprain your ankle not your brain too?” ask Jiyong.

 

“YAH!! What do you mean?” I ask with a pout in my mouth.

 

“I mean why are you not sure where is your house located. Don’t you already live there for one week and it means you should already memorize the way from your home to the university and otherwise.” he explains.

 

“I…. I….. I…..” thinks fast brain thinks fasttttttt

 

“Ah…. I forget you have a short memory. It explains why you are not sure your way home.” he says while smirking.

 

“YAH!!!” I say while punching his back.

 

“Yah!! Ow! Ouch!! YAH!!! Stop it!!!!” he shouted.

 

“YOU!!!!” I shouted while keep punching him.

 

“STOP IT OR I WILL DROP YOU!” he shouted and it makes me stop quickly.

 

I just keep pouting behind him.

 

After a while he suddenly says.

 

“You are heavy!” he says.

 

“I am sorry.” I say with a sad face.

 

“That’s why I suggest we took a taxi.” he replies.

 

“But… that’s a waste of money.” I reply.

 

“Think of how I feel.” he replies.

 

“I am sorry.” I reply.

 

After 5 minutes walking finally we arrive in front of my house.

 

“AH! There it is!” I say while pointing toward my house.

 

Jiyong quickly walking toward our house and put me down when we arrive in front of the gate.

When I already landing on my feet I walk slowly while limping and opening our gate.

 

“Give my regards to your dad.” Jiyong says suddenly when I just open the gates and he is about to walk away.

 

“Just a minute.” I shouted while pulling his hand, stopping him from walking.

 

“What?” he asks.

 

“I think Dad’s already home. Would you like some tea and have some dinner here?......... I mean I just want to thank you for bringing me home too, so dinner? Okay?? Okay??? Okay??? Okay???” I say while pulling him slowly toward the front door.

 

“All right… All right… Stop pulling me. Let go of me.” he says.

 

“I am sorry.” I quickly let go of his hand.

 

We walk to the front door while Jiyong beside me helping me walking slowly.

 

When I am about to open the door, suddenly someone open it. I thought it’s Dad.

 

“Da…………… “ I am about to call him but stop before I finish when I see some old man comes out from it instead of my Dad.

 

“Is he your grandfather?” ask Jiyong.

 

I quickly shake my head to right and left with a hanging mouth showing him that he is not my grandfather. Telling him I don’t know this guy more precisely.

 

“I don’t know him.” I say.

 

“Ummmmm… who are you?” I ask to the old man.

 

“How rude. Who are you?” ask the old man back.

 

“I live in this house.” I say while pointing toward my house.

 

“This is my house.” say the old man quickly.

 

“No way…. This is my house……………..” I say while looking at the plate name beside the front door, want to show him that it’s my house. But what shock me, the plate doesn’t state Park’s residence but Lee’s residence. I look at it with bulging eyes. I even blinking my eyes many time afraid that my eyes fool me but it keep says the same thing, Lee’s residence.

 

“Well, this is my residence. You can see it on the plate name too. So if you not mind, can you please go out?” he says.

 

“Huhhhhhhhhhhhh?????? What’s going on here?” I ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NB:

Jeongmal: really

Yagsog: promise

Gomawoyo: thanks

Seonsaengnim: teacher

 

Chapter 28 done!! Huhuhuhuhu I am crying now. Jiyong oppa already enter the military today T_T…………. Are you crying too my readers???? Let’s crying together now…………………………… But I hope oppa do well on the military. Let’s wait him to come back together okay??? I hope my updates can help you cheer up and just let’s wait for him. I am sure he will be come back before we realize and maybe bring some good news to us too later? Hehehehe *delusional mind*. Hope you enjoy the update….

 

And OMG I am about to reach 200 subscriberssss… Woooooowwwww thank you so much all my subscribers. I hope my story doesn’t bore you out. I will try to do all my best so you are happy to read this. Maybe if I can reach 200 subscribers today I will give another update today or tomorrow? Hehehehe

 

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 9 new subscribers (alexaSaclao, angel_monkey, dizznut, Ninjagoddess, patrishaxxi, BlairM, Mwibah, Appledara and Itsmejoan08).

 

And thank you for your upvote, bernie20. Thank you very much.