Chap 32 - The First Date???

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 32 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in italic or pink colour is Dara’s inner voice)

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

Today we are going back home. The last practice already finished and everyone is back to their own room to pack and clean the room, make sure nobody will not leave their stuff. Tomorrow we will back to our daily routine and be busy with their schedule. Back to our University activities. And me back to part time at Chicken restaurant. I miss ahjumma and her foods hehehe. But luckily in two more days we will have holiday. You ask why? Because our Uni will celebrate the 61st birthday. So our class will be dispensed. But some students will be coming to Uni because we will be having a big festival to celebrate our Uni’s birthday and to celebrate the new rector. The festival will be happened next month. Just a week away after the tennis competition. So the festival committee will be busy preparing it. Luckily I am not one of the committee so I will be having holiday that day hahahaha.

We are on the living room to say our gratitude and goodbye to Siwon sunbae, Eunhyuk sunbae and Donghae oppa. They won’t train us anymore because we don’t have another time and they will be busy with their own activities too. But because Donghae oppa is a trainee teacher at our Uni, he promises he will help us whenever he has free time. After that we are getting on the bus that will take us back to the Uni while Siwon sunbae, Eunhyuk sunbae and Donghae oppa will take their own car.

I intend to sit beside Jiyong, but Sulli beat me and she is sitting next to Jiyong. So here I am two seat behind them. And you know who is sitting beside me???? It’s Choiza sunbae…. Why it must be him again????? You know why I am so upset about it? Because after that accident last night, somehow there is a gossip about me and Choiza. The members think I am over Jiyong and already move on and they think I date Choiza sunbae now. HOW CAN IT BE????? I know who spread this false rumour and I am just glaring at that person now, who is sitting beside Jiyong… If a look can kill, I am sure she will be dead now!

After 30 minutes staring at her, I get tired so I just turn my head around and look at the window. Looking at the scenery will be more interesting that staring at that girl. I am enjoying the view when suddenly I hear Sulli talk to Jiyong.

 

AN: this scene will be change between Jiyong’s and Dara’s

 

“Jiyong….” Sulli says.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replies.

Because Jiyong talk softly, I can’t hear what he said. So I move myself nearer to the seat in front of me, hope I can hear them clearly.

“I heard the movie that we talked about before is out on the cinema this Tuesday. Do you want to watch it with me? We will be having holiday that day, so I think you are free right?” ask Sulli.

“Which movie?” Jiyong ask.

“The romance movie that adapted from the novel you suggested me to read before.” Sulli replies.

“Ah that one.”

“Yes that one. So do you want to watch it with me? I got two ticket from my friend because she and her boyfriend can’t go.”

 

WHAT?????? CHOI SULLI IS TRYING TO GET A FIRST DATE WITH JIYONG???????? WOW!!! Even I haven’t get a first date with Jiyong………” I shout on my mind.

“Yah what they are talking about?” Choiza sunbae interrupt my babble while poking my shoulder with his shoulder.

“Yah sunbae. Why are you always interrupt me??” I shout to him but just loud enough for me and him to hear.

“What they are talking about?” ask sunbae, ignoring my question while he is following my position too.

“Sulli ask Jiyong to have a first date.” I reply quickly while I am turning my head so I can move my ear more forward.

“What??? Are you sure???” sunbae turning his head to look at me while he is trying to listen to their conversation too.

 

“Hmmm I don’t think I can.” Reply Jiyong.

“Hmm why? Aren’t you free that day?” ask Sulli.

“Hmmm… yes I am… but I will go out with my friends I think.” Jiyong says.

“You think? So you haven’t scheduled it yet?” ask Sulli.

“No I haven’t because my friend who will always decide it and he always make sure that we will hangout once a week, and because Tuesday we will have holiday I am sure he will ask me out.” Explain Jiyong.

“Can’t you make him choose another day?” whine Sulli.

“I….” but before Jiyong can finish his sentence a loud scream heard from behind.

“Kyaaaaaaa.” I shout when I lose my balance.

The bus turns left suddenly, and because my position is lean forward so I just sit on the tip of the chair. So I lost my balance and fall to the left toward Choiza sunbae.

Luckily Choiza sunbae manage his balance so we are not falling.

“Wooowww…. (whistle)… Ehhem ehemmmm…” shout Donghyuk.

“Wowww... So the rumour about you two dating is true huh?” shout Bobby.

“Woooohooooo… Choiza… Dara… Choiza… Dara…” suddenly all the members on the bus shouting and cheering our name.

I quickly get off from Choiza sunbae and quickly sit rightly on my seat. While Choiza sunbae position himself again. We just ignore what they say. I choose to look out at the window while Choiza sunbae busy himself with his phone. Without I know Jiyong and Sulli see us too.

 

“Look Jiyong. I think the rumour between them is true.” Sulli says.

Jiyong just ignore Sulli and turn around to look forward again.

“I heard Dara is chasing Choiza now. Maybe they are already together now?” Sulli says while turning around and looking at Jiyong.

“I don’t know. It’s not my business.” Reply Jiyong coldly.

“I think they are a cute couple. Somehow I think they are match.” Sulli comments.

“Sulli...”

“Hmm?”

“About going to the movie… Let’s go see it.”

“Eh? Jeongmal?”

“Yes. Let’s go see it together.”

“Thank you Jiyong. Let’s meet up at Mega Box Sinchon... How about meet up at 9 A.M?”

“Okay.”

 

“Yah… Yah… Yah…” sunbae nudge me.

“What??” I ask while turning around at sunbae.

“Don’t you hear them?”

“No.” I reply while turning my head to the window again.

“Jiyong said yes to Sulli. He will go with her to the movie.”

“What??” I say while turning around at him again.

“Yes that’s what I heard. They will watch at Mega Box Sinchon. But I didn’t hear what time they will meet.”

“OMG! Are you sure Jiyong said yes? Isn’t he said he can’t before.”

“I don’t know but I hear he said yes.”

“Ah…… I see.” I reply while bow my head.

“Dara. I want to discuss something with you.”

“About what? Is there something more important than to know when will they meet?”

“That’s what I will talk with you about…. So…. You know…. You like Jiyong right?”

I nod at him.

“And I like Sulli.”

I nod again.

“But Sulli likes Jiyong.”

I nod again but with a bitter face.

“This is all wrong, don’t you think?”

I nod again, agreeing with him.

“None of us can be happy if it’s that way, right?”

I nod again.

“So…. How about you and I form a pact and agree to help each other?”

“Help? Like how?”

“Like how we need to do now. Follow Jiyong and Sulli this Tuesday.”

“What? You mean follow their date?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure sunbae?”

“Yes I am. I am never this sure about something else but this one.”

“Sunbae…”

“Hmmm…”

“I want to ask something to you.”

“About what?”

“What do you think about two people who already kissed?”

“Hmmm boyfriend and girlfriend?” sunbae answer but with a question mark like he asks me how can I don’t know about that.

“What if they are not boyfriend and girlfriend?” I ask sadly.

“How it can be? Of course if two people already kissed they must be boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Hmm… I see…. Sunbae…... Would guys kiss a girl they don’t actually like?”

“Hmmm… I don’t think so…”

“Oh??? (I cheer up after hear his response) Then… Would they purposely try to act cool and pretend it didn’t happen after?” I ask.

“What?? That’s not right… If two person kissed, they should progress to something more serious… How could he pretend as if nothing had happened after kissing?”

I feel sad again after hear his reply.

“Ahhhh…. He must be regretting it…”

“Is that so??” I ask sadly.

“Huh? Wait…. Were you talking about you and Jiyong???”

I just bow my head and pouting. Don’t want to answer him. It’s like I admitting to him that I am nothing to Jiyong.

“OMG Dara…. For a guy like Jiyong to kiss you, it probably means that he likes you.”

“But… Didn’t you say he must be regretting it if he pretends nothing had happened?”

“Eeeeehmmmmmm……… What I mean it’s for someone else. That only applies to typical others. Is Jiyong just anyone?? …. Of course he’s not… He’s the most genius in our Uni, no maybe the most genius in our batch from another Uni too. Of course he doesn’t think like any ordinary person.”

“Really? You’re not just trying to cheer me up, right?” I ask, not sure about what Choiza sunbae said.

“Dara…. You’re talking too much. So do you agree to follow them with me?” sunbae asks.

“Hmmm…. I will think about it and inform you later.” I say while turning my head to the window again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Danyeo wasemnida.” Jiyong and I shout when we arrive at Kwon’s residence.

“Oh you’re already back? Come let’s have lunch.” Say auntie while greeting us.

“Hmmm… Later auntie… I will take a bath first.” I say while quickly going up, still thinking about what happened on the bus and what sunbae said to me.

After an hour

“Dara….” Auntie knock at my room.

“Ne auntie you can come in.” I say while getting up from my bed. After I take a bath I just stay at my room, laying and thinking about Jiyong and Sulli’s date, about what sunbae said, and about what I need to do.

“What are you doing sweetie? Not gonna have lunch?” ask auntie while walking toward my bed and sit beside me.

“Hmmm…. I am not hungry auntie. Maybe later…” I say sadly.

“What’s wrong sweetie? Is there something happened at the booth camp?”

“No auntie.”

“Then what’s wrong sweetie?”

“Jiyong will have a date auntie. A first date must be romantic, right?” I say while keep bowing my head.

“A DATE??? Are you going on a date with Jiyong?? That’s a great news then… Why are you so sad??? Oh… you don’t have any pretty clothes??? Don’t worry let’s go buy it… Or you don’t know how to put some make up?? Don’t worry auntie will help you.”

“That’s not like that auntie.”

“Then?”

“Jiyong will have a date………... but it’s not with me….”

“WHAT?? How can that be???”

“It’s true.”

“He’s going to the movies this Tuesday with another girl.”

“How can that be possible? Who is that girl?” ask auntie looking so angry.

“A girl from his class. Her name is Choi Sulli.”

“Choi Sulli?” ask auntie with a very fiery eyes. I don’t know what she is thinking about. But from what I see auntie look so angry.

“I’ve been wanting to go on a date with Jiyong since high school. What I should do now?” I ask while trying to hold my tears.

“Dara…… (auntie pat my shoulder) No matter who are your love rivals, auntie will always be the most devoted supporter of yours…. It’s okay…. We’ll prepare ourselves for battle. We can’t just sit back and do nothing.”  Auntie says while wiping my tears that I don’t realize already fall.

“Listen to me Dara...” After that auntie told me what I need to do on Tuesday and how I and Choiza sunbae interrupt their date. Yes I tell auntie about sunbae’s idea and auntie very agree with him, so that afternoon, auntie and I planning about how to ruin Jiyong’s date.

 

The Next Day

“WHAT????? You’re going to follow Jiyong on his date?????????” shout Bom and Minzy at me when I tell about what happened at booth camp and about Jiyong’s date and how I will do about it. We are on the cafeteria, because we have an hour free before our next class.

“Shhhhhh!!!! What if Jae hears?! He just got back to his normal self just a few days ago. I don’t want to shock him again.” I say while clamping both Minzy and Bom’s mouth.

“It’s all right. I think Jae’s off today.” Reply Bom while looking around to make sure Jae’s not here.

“Whew… That’s good. It’s so hard to make Jae’s back to normal self you know. I never see him like that before.” I say.

“Of course he will be so angry. After all, how long he is in love with you is how long you are in love with Jiyong too. So I understand if Jae is so sad about it.” Minzy says.

“And Dara… What’s the point of following them?” ask Bom.

“I don’t know. But auntie told me I need to do so. And maybe I am worried too. What if something happens between them?? …… When I think about it, I can’t help but worrying…

“That’s pathetic!!” Bom say while hitting the table.

“Bom!” shout Minzy at Bom because she startled everyone on the cafeteria. Minzy immediately bow and say sorry to everyone while Bom just glaring at me.

“But that’s right! It’s bad enough you let that girl (Bom doesn’t want to call the girl’s name so she always calls her that girl) rob you of the first date, but on top of that, you want to follow them???? Isn’t it pathetic???” say Bom irritatedly.

“But Bommieee…. I can’t just stay at home while thinking what they are doing… After all I won’t follow them alone. Choiza sunbae will follow them with me too. After all it’s his idea first and auntie suggest it too.” I explain.

“WHAT????? You will follow them with Choiza???” shout Bom with bulging eyes and Minzy too look at me with bulging eyes.

“Ne. Is that something wrong?” I ask look confused.

“Of course there is something wrong Sandara Park!!! It’ll be as if you and Choiza sunbae are going on a date instead!” explain Bom.

“WHAT???” I ask.

“What are you calling if two people walking together huh???? Especially a man and a woman?? Isn’t it a date??????” Bom says.

“But we are just want to follow them.” I explain.

“But nobody knows right????” say Bom.

“Hey girls. Do you hear a weird noise?” ask Minzy suddenly.

“What noise Minzy? Don’t you see we’re having an important conversation right now?? Zip it!” say Bom with glaring look.

“But don’t you….” Minzy try to say again but Bom glaring at her and it makes Minzy stay silent and forget what she wants to say.

 

AUTHOR POV

At the mean time on the cafeteria’s storage room

“WHAT???? DARA AND CHOIZA SUNBAE ARE GOING ON A DATE???” shouted Jae when he is trying to listen from his listening device that he put on a few tables on the cafeteria that he thinks where Dara, Bom, and Minzy always sit.

“And who is this Choiza guy? Never heard it before…. What’s going on??” say Jae while trying to catch more about what they are saying but because the signal somehow interrupted he doesn’t catch all the informations.

This is what he heard from the listening device.

“Are you …………. ……….. …… that?” Bom says.

“Yeah…  …… …… I can’t help it.” Dara says.

“But Dara…” Minzy says.

“That’s how love is…. …. …. ….. “ Dara says.

 

“Dara, are you in love with someone new now?” ask Jae.

 

”Where will you have your date?” ask Minzy.

“The date …. …… a movie…………. Sinchon…” Dara says.

“Ah…… at ……… mall?” ask Bom.

“Ne…. ….. will meet there……” reply Dara.

“What time… …. … meet?” ask Minzy.

“………. ……. …. Maybe.” Reply Dara.

“Ah I see.” Reply Bom.

“A movie date ….. ….. corner…. romance ….. …. ….. I bet.” Say Dara.

 

“Date…. movie…. Sinchon… corner… mall… romance…” comment Jae when he can’t hear more clearly what they are talking about.

 

That Night at Teddy’s restaurant

“Date…. movie…. Sinchon… corner… mall… romance…” Jae repeat while cutting some vegetables, preparing for the night shift opening.

“Arrrghhhhh I don’t get it…. What time they will meet? Where they will meet??? What are they gonna do?????? I think I’m going crazy…….” grumble Jae after thinking about that for 5 hours.

“Yah Jae!!! What are you doing??? We’re about to open. Finish the ingredients quick!!!” shout Kush while walking toward Jae.

But Jae just too busy with his own world so he just keeps cutting and mumbling the same words again and again.

“What are you talking about?” ask Kush while looking at Jae and listening to him.

“Huh? What?” ask Jae when he come back to reality.

“What are you talking about? A code?” ask Kush.

“Code? What code?” ask Jae.

“The one you keep mumbling.” Say Kush.

“Ah…. I don’t get it too…. Date…. movie…. Sinchon… corner… mall… romance… Do you understand? It’s confusing, right??” ask Jae looking frustrated.

“……………………………………….. Ah…. I get it…….” Kush says after thinking for a while with a big grin on his face.

“Huh?? You know what it means???” ask Jae.

“Are you going on a date?” ask Kush.

“No.” reply Jae.

“Ah, as I thought. A guy like you could never go on an date like this.” Say Kush and after that he walks out and continue his work on cleaning the table.

“E-E-E-E-E-E-E-????!!!!!?!?!?!” shout Jae.

 

At Dara’s room

“Knock… knock… knock...”

“Ne... Come in…” Dara says while getting up from her bed.

“Are you sleeping Dara?” ask Teddy.

“No Dad. Just stretching my body. You are home Dad? The restaurant already closed?” ask Dara while sitting on her bed and Teddy follows.

“Ne. Just got home. How’s school?” ask Teddy.

“Good Dad. What about restaurant?”

“It’s good. Today is so crowded.”

“Dara…….” Say Teddy after a while.

“Hmmm…”

“I am sorry…”

“For what Dad?”

“I’ve been to every realtor around our former house since that accident happened, but whenever I called they said they don’t have any house left to rent or to buy. And when I almost get the other house too, someone else already gets the lease before me by a slim margin.”

“Ah… I see…”

“Sorry Dara… It seems my bad luck never ends… Anyway, it seems we won’t be finding a new place anytime soon. So we have no choice but to say with Kwon’s family a while longer.”

“There’s nothing to apologize for, Dad. It’s not your fault. Maybe we just need to wait a little more before we find a new house.” Say Dara trying to cheer up her Dad.

“Yeah… but after I made up my mind to leave Kwon’s residence… I was worried that I’ve made things more painful for you….”

Dara can’t answer him when she remembers about Jiyong’s date tomorrow.

“As I thought. I knew it…” comment Teddy when he looks at Dara’s sad face.

“It’s not like that Dad…. Don’t worry……” I say.

“But….”

“Dad…. I still like Jiyong.”

“But, if Jiyong’s feelings….”

“I don’t think that matters.”

Silent for both of them when suddenly Dara talks again.

“Of course, it might be impossible for Jiyong to ever like me………… But I don’t want to give up…. Yet…. You always say that, right? That it’s not good to give up on anything halfway through… When we left Kwon’s residence, I came to a new understanding. The one thing I don’t want to give up on …… is the way I feel about him.”

“I see.”

“So… don’t worry about me, Dad. Even if my feelings get hurts, it’s way better than doing nothing and regretting it later.” Dara says with a smile.

Teddy smile and smirk before he says, “You’re so similar….”

“To mom?” say Dara interrupt him with a big smile.

“No… To me… You really are my daughter, huh?” say Teddy with a father looks.

“Dangyunhaji. I am your beautiful daughter…” say Dara with a big smile while hugging her Dad.

 

The Next Day Morning

Eunju is sitting on her living room while looking around but pretending to busy herself with a magazine. But when Jiyong come down from second room, Eunju pretend to read at the magazine.

“I am going out omma.” Say Jiyong when he is already in front of Eunju.

“Ah you’re going out? Okay. Take care on your way.” Reply Eunju.

“Ne. Bye omma.” Say Jiyong while walking out from the house.

After making sure Jiyong already out from the house she called Dara.

“Dara!!! Come Ppalli! Ppalli! Ppalli!”

“Ne auntie!” shout Dara running from the second floor.

“Come put this glass, mask and hat. Make sure you cover your eyes and face okay.” Say Eunju while helping Dara putting all of them.

 

(This is how Dara wears, just need to add glasses and mask)

 

“Don’t forget what I tell okay.” Say Eunju after finish putting all of it.

“Maintain a safe distance from the target and trail his every move. Try to ruin their date with anything you can do.” I repeat what auntie told me since two days ago.

“Yes. That’s it. Good. Okay, you better go now.” Eunju says while pushing her to the front door.

“All the best Dara! Fighting! Do your best!” shout auntie not loud but make sure Dara hear her.

-------------------------------------------------

After running for 4 minutes finally Dara catch up on Jiyong. She sees him walking to the bus station. She follows him from behind while sometimes hiding behind a tree or a bush, make sure Jiyong won’t see her. She walks on her tiptoe to make sure her footsteps won’t be heard.

After walking for 10 minutes they arrive on the bus station. Dara wait for one meter away from him and hiding behind people who waits for the bus too. After Jiyong get on the bus and some people get on too she quickly gets on the bus from the other door. She quickly walks to the furthest seat and sit there. While Jiyong seat on the middle seat. She sometimes takes a peek to take a look and make sure she doesn’t lose Jiyong.

After make sure she gets on the right bus and Jiyong is there, she quickly takes her phone and message Choiza to inform him that she is already on the bus. And after a while she receives a message from Choiza that telling her he is on the way to there too.

While waiting for the bus to arrive, Dara notice almost all the people getting on the bus are a couple. Because today is holiday for her University and other University too, so it’s make sense that some couple decided to hang out too. She looks at her right and see a couple hugging, see looks to the front and see a girl leaning on her boyfriend shoulder. And without she realizes she do the same and leaning on the man that seating beside him. And the man could just look at her and nudge his shoulder to wake Dara up. Dara quickly realize and bow her head to apologize. But still she looks at another couple and look they are holding hand, and again without she realizes she took the man’s hand and intertwined her hand with that man. The man looks again to Dara with a face that telling her what a weird girl while quickly take his hand from Dara’s grip. And again Dara wake up from her lalala land and quickly bow her head and mumble sorry to the man. She decided to stop looking around, afraid she will continue doing weird thing without she realize.

After 30 minutes, they arrive on the bus station near the Sinchon’s Migliore shopping mall. And it will just take 5 minutes walking from the bus station to the mall. After walking they arrive on the mall. With so many people walking she manage to hide between all the people so she won’t get notice. But that’s the problem too, because she is not that tall she must tiptoe to look at Jiyong, make sure she still follows him. She almost tripped herself when she is tiptoeing to look at Jiyong and someone from behind knocked her, but luckily she managed her balance or she will fall flat on her face.

“Jiyong here.” Sulli calls when she sees Jiyong walking toward the front mall.

“Sorry did you wait long?” ask Jiyong when he already in front of Sulli.

While Dara quickly hide herself behind the column.

“No. I just arrived too. Did you already have some breakfast? If you haven’t, let’s get some snacks, we still have wait 3 hours before the movie start.” Sulli says.

WHAT??? 3 HOURS??? Then why you need to meet 3 hours earlier before the movie starts??????” Dara shouts on her mind.

“Okay. Let’s go. And by the way, you look good in that dress.” Comment Jiyong.

“Thank you. I am glad. You look good too. Let’s go.” Say Sulli while walking to the mall.

 

(This is how Jiyong looks, just add a backpack on his back)

 

And Jiyong following and walk beside Sulli. Dara quickly want to follow him but someone quickly pull her.

“Yah! Where are they going?” ask Choiza from behind her.

“Yah? Sunbae? When did you arrive? And… How can you recognize it’s me? I put on disguise.” Dara aks.

 “You just look weirder than usual. I could tell right away.” Comment Choiza while looking toward Jiyong and Sulli’s direction.

“I do?” ask Dara while inspecting herself.

“Yah stop talking. Time to move.” Say Choiza while pulling Dara with him.

 

While, on the mean time on the other side of Sinchon

“Are you sure they will be here hyung?” ask Jae to Kush.

“Yes I am sure. Come ppalli. This way, this way.” Say Kush while walking.

“Dara! Dara!” shout Jae while following Kush.

 

Back to Dara and Jiyong’s side

They are already at the food court on the 4th floor. Luckily they choose food court, so Dara and Choiza can hide well between all the people there. They sit not far enough from Jiyong and Sulli.

“Actually, I’ve heard about you back in middle school. When I met you at the high school’s tennis’ competition, I decided to go to the same college as you. I worked really hard so I could get into Seoul University as you. But no one expected you go to Yonsei University. I decided to follow your path.” Say Sulli while they are enjoying some sandwich and orange juice.

“Is that so?” ask Jiyong.

“Do you plan to do academic research or take over your father’s business? But, I don’t think there’s anything you can’t do.” Sulli says.

 

“YAH! How she is asking about something that I never ask about too?” shout Dara loud but not loud enough.

“Yah! Shut up! You will make us get caught if you keep shouting!” Choiza says while hitting Dara’s head slightly.

But this commotion, without them know, heard by Jiyong. Jiyong slightly look behind and see Dara and Choiza a few table behind him. He smirks and turn around again to Sulli.

 

“Jiyong…”

“Hmmm…”

“What kind of girls do you like?” ask Sulli.

“What kind of girls?” he confirms while smirking, knowing Dara is excitedly want to hear it too. He can hear she shout slightly and move forward, he assume they move forward to the table in front of them.

“Hmm…. I want someone who is smart, pretty, has a good body, and most importantly…. A good cook.” Jiyong answers with a big smirk on his face.

 

While behind him, Dara get stab on her heart with every word Jiyong says about his ideal girl.

“I don’t think I fit any of the criteria.” Say Dara sadly to Choiza.

Choiza sadly look to her and pat her on her shoulder.

 

“I think I fit your criteria.” Say Sulli.

“You’re pretty outstanding.” Reply Jiyong.

“Thanks.” Sulli says shyly.

“Cheers...” say Sulli while getting her juice to toss with Jiyong.

But before Jiyong manage to take his glass, someone beside Sulli lost her balance and knock her. Her glass spilled and ruined her white dress. The person just says sorry to her before running away, saying he’s busy and just say sorry again while running.

 

Dara who see that just smile happily, because before she can do something to ruin the date, someone else did it for her. She is so happy because she thinks it will make Sulli cancel the date because her dress is like that. But to her horror it’s not like that.

 

Jiyong help her give some tissue to clean the juice but the stain too noticeable.

“Hmm... We still have some time. Let’s go and get a new dress… I can’t walking around looking like this.” Say Sulli.

“Okay. Let’s go.” Reply Jiyong while getting up from his seat and Sulli follows.

 

Seeing that Jiyong and Sulli get up from their seat and walking toward them, Dara and Choiza quickly bow their head and pretending to enjoy their snack. Jiyong and Sulli walk pass them and get out from the food court to go to 2nd floor where they sell Clothes and accessories. After make sure Jiyong and Sulli far enough, Choiza and Dara quickly follow them.

 

Back to Jae’s side

“Hyung where are we?? Are you sure she will be here?” Jae ask while looking around.

“Of course. Tada… This is here. Sinchon Romance Theater. This really fits with the code you’re talking about. Movie. Sinchon. Romance. Corner.” Explain Kush.

“What??? But isn’t this where they show romance movie???? Are you sure??? How about the mall part code?” ask Jae unsure with Kush idea.

“Aish… Just ignore that part. Maybe you heard it wrong. My deduction won’t be false. This is the right place for date. They see a movie, get into an mood, and go to a fancy hotel in somewhere near a mall maybe. That’s probably the part you heard.” Say Kush explains.

“What?????? THAT GUY????? HE INTEND TO DO THAT WITH DARA??? DO SOMETHING LEWD TO HER??!!! HOW COULD HE?” shouted Jae.

“Come on Jae let’s go in!” say Kush.

While Jae quickly go in, determined to find Dara and drag her out.

 

Back to Dara and Jiyong’s side

They are on one of clothes shop now. Jiyong follow Sulli while she is looking around for a new dress she can try on. While Dara and Choiza follow and hide behind mannequins while pretending to look around the clothes.

Sulli keep asking about what dress that she will try to Jiyong, asking his opinion. When suddenly one of the clerk comes over.

“Hi miss. You can try them on if you want, and your boyfriend can see it.”

“YAH!!! They are not….” Shouted Dara and Choiza but quickly clamp their mouth and bending over behind the clothes rack to hide themselves when they realize they shout it loudly and will make them get caught.

Jiyong look around when he heard it but not find them. Lucky Dara and Choiza bend quickly enough. While Sulli just busy in her own world blushing because of the clerk comment.

“Do we look like a couple?” ask Sulli to the clerk.

“Yes. Aren’t you two a couple?” ask the clerk.

“OF COURSE NOT!” say Choiza and Dara but just enough for them to hear.

Sulli just smile and looking sidely to Jiyong while Jiyong just keep looking around searching for the voice he heard.

“I think this one suit you miss. Take a look.” Say the clerk showing a dress.

“It’s quite nice.” Reply Sulli.

“Can I try it on?” ask Sulli while taking the dress the clerk show and a dress she like when looking around.

“Sure, this way please.” Say the clerk while showing the way.

“Thanks.” Sulli walk with Jiyong follow behind.

Dara and Choiza quickly follow behind but still hiding. Somehow it makes some people there looking at them because they walk weirdly.

Sulli is trying the first dress that the clerk showed her before. After finish wear it, she come out and show to Jiyong and the clerk who stand outside.

Choiza who look at it went crazy and so in love with her, drooling while looking at Sulli.

“Is it nice?” ask Sulli to Jiyong.

“Very nice! You look so y!” say Choiza but just loud enough for Dara to hear. Dara just rolling her eyes at Choiza’s comment.

“Hmm it’s not bad.” Comment Jiyong while looking at Sulli.

 

“Where are you looking Jiyong??? ert!!!” grumble Choiza.

“As if you are not the ert one!” comment Dara.

“And we’re not at a runway. Why you should pose so much like that?” comment Dara again when look at Sulli posing in front of the mirror.

 

“I’ll try the other one.” Say Sulli to Jiyong.

“Okay.” Reply Jiyong while turning around.

This alert Dara and Choiza who are hiding behind. They quickly dug down to hide themselves.

While waiting suddenly the clerk go away because a customer calling for help.

“Miss...” say Sulli showing her head from an opening of the door, calling the clerk.

“Miss…” call Sulli again and make Jiyong turn around.

“Hmm… She’s serving another customer. What is it?” ask Jiyong.

“I can’t reach the button. Can you button it for me?” Say Sulli while turning around showing Jiyong an dress on her behind.

“Hmm… okay sure…” Say Jiyong while moving forward and help her to button it.

 

“Andwaeeee…..” shout Dara but not loud enough.

“Yah! What’s Jiyong doing?” ask Choiza with bulging eyes.

“He’s helping her to button the dress…. Andwaeeeeee………………………” shout Dara again.

“Goodness! This is her ultimate tactic! Jiyong is falling for it! No!!!!” comment Choiza with a burning eyes.

“But… I am sure Jiyong isn’t going to fall for such old tricks.” Say Dara but with a worried face.

 

“Done.” Say Jiyong after finish buttoning it.

“Hmm… Which one should I choose?” ask Sulli while posing in front of the mirror while sometimes put the dress she put before in front of her, to make comparison.

“Both are nice.” Answer Jiyong.

“Really?” ask Sulli with a happy face.

“Yes. But I think the first one is more elegant and bold. It suits your style better.” Reply Jiyong.

 

“Of course!! The first one is more revealing…. Look how she shows her leg so much before…. It’s not elegant at all… It’s y!!!” Choiza says with a murdering look at Jiyong.

“Yah! Did Jiyong go blind?” ask Choiza to Dara.

But Dara just look at him slightly and look again to Jiyong with a sad face.

 

“Jiyong, you have an eye for it. I like the first one too. I’ll change into this one then.” Say Sulli.

“Okay…”

 

(This is how Sulli looks with her new dress)

 

Dara who get upset decided to look around while waiting, can’t wait to see Jiyong’s expression. While looking around, she found a shirt that she thinks will look good on Jiyong. She takes it from the rack and quickly try to match it with Jiyong from far away.

“Hmm this seems nice.” Comment Dara.

“Miss, that one is on sale. It’s a good buy for sure.” Comment the clerk from behind when see Dara looking at it.

“Really?” ask Dara to the clerk.

“Yes. There’s a discount.” Answer the clerk.

“I see. I will take this one then.” Say Dara while offering it to the clerk.

“Okay Miss. Come this way please.” Say the clerk while showing her the way to the cashier.

 

When Dara busy paying for the clothes, Sulli already finish changing and gonna paying to the cashier too.

 

 

 

 

 

NB:

Danyeo wasemnida: we are home

Dangyunhaji: of course

Ppalli: fast / quickly

Andwae: don’t

 

Chapter 32 done!! Everyone have you seen DARA TV the lastet episode?? I am dying when I see it. I am so giddy I almost scream but luckily I am not or it will make my parents shock think that something happened to me hahaha XD.

I thought it is edited at first when I saw it on Instagram, I thought some of it is real but some got edited too. But when I see DARA TV!!!!! That is when I die looking that it’s the real one!! Hahahaha maybe Dara miss Jiyong right? Hehehehe I like this kind of JOKE. I hope more JOKES will come. Maybe the next news we receive is some photos from Dara visit Jiyong??? Kyaaaaaaa XD

I decided to update to celebrate this news. Big hug to all Daragon shippers. Let’s get giddy today!!! XD

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 4 new subscribers (metastatic, EricaLee08, Yumika11 and ishmuzh).

And thank you for your upvote, Yanako. Thank you very much.