Chap 3 - Shooting Star

It Started With A Kiss

Here is chapter 3!!!!! I will try to make a long chapter one again for this.. Happy reading everyone :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

After School in the bench while waiting for her friends

SANDARA’S POV

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Really.. What a really bad day for me today. What’s wrong with my confession to him? Is it not good enough? Can I finally let him go? Can I stop my feeling for him after having crush on him almost 3 years? Ahhhhhh!! I don’t know. This make me so confused. I want to be like him too but I know it is impossible. I know I will get rejected but I really love him. I just want to express my feeling for him, after all, our high school season will be end soon and we might not meet again, right? I just want him to know my existence so maybe we can meet again in the future.. AAAAHHHHHH why does my wish is even more unpractical than my dreams?????

AUTHOR POV

“DARAAAAA!!! Sorry for the long wait!!” shout Bom while running with Minzy to Dara.

“Ahh it’s okay. It’s not too long and I get to relax my body and mind too while waiting for you both hehehe.” Dara reply.

“Let’s go home!” Minzy says while walking then the others two follow her.

“Dara, has your new house been constructed completely?” ask Bom.

“Yes, it already finished yesterday. Tomorrow, me and my father will move up our stuff and decorate it.” Dara answers.

“Woaahhh then let us help you, Dara.” Minzy says excitedly.

“Good idea Minzy. Let’s help Dara tomorrow. Yeeaaaahhhh!! I am so excited to see your new homeeee.” say Bom.

While the three walking, the same guy who shouted to Dara this morning, shout again now.

“DAAARRAAAAAAAA!!! Are you going home?? Let me walk you home!!” say Jaejoong while running with his 2 friends to catch up Dara.

“That’s not necessary Jaeeee.. Can’t you see I am going home with Bom and Minzy?” Dara answers and tries to walk faster so Jae won’t follow her. But Jae just ignore Dara response and just walk behind her.

“So what time should we go to your house, Dara?” ask Bom.

“Hmmmm maybe around 9 in the morning?” Dara replies.

“Okay then hehehehe. Don’t wake up late Bom hahahahhaha!” mock Minzy to Bom.

“I WON’T.” Bom replies while pinching Minzy in the arm.

“Ehhhh what’s wrong? Why does everyone want to go to your home?” ask Jae in curiosity.

“They want to help me decorate my new home Jae.” reply Dara.

“Then let us help you too.” reply Jae while motion his hand to him and his other two friends.

“Noooo.. Don’t Jae. My new house is so ugly. My dad does everything himself. Even the chair were made from wood he collected near the river.” Dara says.

“That’s impressive Dara. I like your Dad. People like your dad likes to take care of everything himself. It’s very manly. I want to be like him too soon.” Jae says.

“Buttttt I want to live in an European style houseeeeee.. And in the inside will have beautiful white lace curtains. Decorations will be full of white and gold.” whining Dara.

“Daraaa.. Don’t worry. You just need to marry me. I promise I will build your dream home.” say Jae excitedly while imagine his wedding with Dara.

“She lives with her Dad Jaeee.. What should her dad do if you married her? Who will take care of him?” ask Minzy.

“It’s no problem. It’ll be the same if I marry into her family. We will live together. Me, Dara, and her Dad. I will call him Dad too anyway. So it’s no problem if her Dad want to live with us” reply Jae while try to take both Dara’s hand.

Dara takes off her hand from Jae’s grip then continue walking home with her two best friends. While Jae, Junsu and Yoochun (his 2 friends) just follow Dara from behind.

 

The Next Morning

“WOAAAAHHHHHH It’s big Daraa!!!” shout Bom while looking around Dara’s new house.

“Good morning everyoneeee! Thank you for coming to help me and my dad to move our stuff and decorate it.” say Dara.

“Good morning!! Thank you for coming!” say Dara’s Dad, Park Teddy.

“DAAAADDDDDD!!! I will do anything for Dara!! I’m Kim Jaejoong, her classmates.” Jae says while shaking Teddy’s hand.

“I’m Junsu.” Junsu says.

“I’m Yoochun.” say Yoochun.

“STUPIDDD! You guys don’t matter!” say Jaejoong while hitting his friends in the head.

“Dad!! Just think of me as your son, and tell me anything you need me to do. Oh right, just call me son in law too Dad!!” Jae says while shaking again Teddy’s hand.

“Okaayyyy that’s enough.. Just move your everyone!! There’s so many things to do. If we don’t move now we won’t finish it by one day.” Bom says while pushing Jae, Junsu and Yoochun to the pickup truck.

Everyone start to move and lift some boxes and move it into the new house. While Dara and Minzy walk to other pickup truck.

“You know what Dara. Jae really want to help and cheer you up after what happened with the Kwon yesterday.” say Minzy.

“I see…” say Dara while looking to Jaejoong.

“Let’s get started Dara!!” say Minzy.

After 4 hours finally they finish move all of the boxes and decorate the new house into a cozy and comfortable house.

“Thanks everyone for your help. Without the help from all of you it won’t be finish in just 4 hours.” Teddy says while hugging everyone one by one.

“You’re welcome Uncle” reply everyone except Dara.

“Okay let’s go to dining room. I already make everyone lunch. Eat before you all go home. That’s the least I can do to thank you all for your help.” say Teddy while trying to push everyone to dining room.

“Finally we can eat Dara’s father food. I am so hunggggrrrryyyy” say Bom excitedly.

“That’s right. Dara’s father is a professional chef. Let’s go eat now.” say Minzy while pulling Bom’s hand.

But before they arrive to dining room, Dara pull her Dad’s hand and whispering to him so everyone can’t listen to their conversation.

“Dad, I feel something’s strange with our new house for some reason. Whenever the wind blows, seems like it’s shaking. Dadddd, there must be a lot of places that you didn’t nail down properly.” say Dara with so much worry in her voice.

“You must be having anemia and feeling dizzy. Dad always tell you to eat more things that’s good for your blood. But you never listen. Listen to me. This house is very stable. Even when it’s time you announce someone to marry into our family, there still wouldn’t be any problems with this house.” say Teddy confidently.

“Who needs to announce someone to marry into our family???? I wouldn’t want to Daddddd..” whine Dara to her Dad while hanging on her Dad’s hand.

“Okay.. Okay.. Okay.. Don’t think too much. Maybe it’s just your feelings. It will be okay my lovely daughter. Don’t worry.. Trust your Dad. Let’s eat now. Don’t let your friends finish all the lunch by themselves, especially Bom.” Teddy says and pull her daughter to dining room.

“Daaadd. Don’t say that in front of Bom unless you want to see Bominator now!” say Dara while hit her Dad’s hand.

“Arasseo uri ttal..” reply her Dad.

Then everyone start eating while talking to each other. After 30 minutes, suddenly Dara has a bad feeling so she take a look at the window beside her. And then she see something bright from far away and somehow it heads towards her house. So panickly she call everyone to see.

“Everrryoooneeeee!! Look what is that?” shout Dara.

“What’s wrong Dara?” ask her Dad.

“Dad do you see that?” Dara say while pointing her hand toward the thing that head toward her house.

“What?? I can’t see.” reply Teddy while everyone trying to look around to see what Dara point too.

“Ahhhhh there thereeeee… Let’s go out so all of you can see it clearly.” say Dara while pushing everyone out.

“That one. Do you see it now? I think that’s a shooting star.” ask Dara.

“Impossible!! It’s broad daylight Daraa!!” reply Bom.

Suddenly the thing move fast towards the roof of Dara new house and hit the rooftop. In an instant, the house is destroyed and wrecked in front of everyone eyes. Everyone stand still like a statue in their own position with very shocked face.

“OMOOO!!! OMOOO!!! OMOOOO!!! Impoooooosssiiiibbbblleeeeee!!!” shouted Dara.

 

 

Chapter 3 finish!! How is it everyone?? Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my new 5 subscribers (lei_zymny, opiee4, Frozkie21, kirarin_005 and highup10). I try to make the chapter long enough because I see everyone who comment say that they like the long one hehehe.. Hope you like it :)

Dara23: Here is the update. Hope it’s long enough for you :)

Rosalia123: Hahahahah yuppp I just think Jaejoong fit the role so I included him in the story. I am very happy you love it. Here is the update and I hope it’s long enough for you :)

highup10: Okay I will try. Hope I can hehehe :)