Chap 7 - His Little Secret

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 7 is here. Happy reading everyone!! :D

________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

Someone who is following her turns out to be a man. That man is the one that Jiyong saw this morning. The man just wears a coat based on Dara assumption when she try to look at the man from top to bottom. The man just smile and looking at Dara while taking off his glass. Sandara who doesn’t get an answer from the man become more afraid, so she try to move to her left to continue walking but the man move to the left too. She try to move to the right but the man follows her and move to the right too. Suddenly the man begin to undo his coat’s button one by one in front of Dara.

“Whhaaaatttt.. arrreeeeee… yooooouuuu.. doooooiiiinnnngggg??” ask Dara stutterly while pointing her finger to the man who still trying to undo his coat’s button. When the button that left is just 2 button near the bottom part Sandara shouted at the men.

“Don’t do it! Don’t do it! Don’t open it!” shouted Dara and that makes the man stop his doing and looking at Dara. After a while he begin to continue it again but Sandara shouted at him again and say don’t do it. But the man ignore it and continue again.

“Even if you open it, I’m not gonna look!” shouted Dara try to make the man stop. And successfully the man stop his doing when he hears her say.

“I’m gonna close my eyes. Then it’s pointless, isn’t it?” say Dara while pointing her fingers to the man.

“Ahhh…” say the man try to get closer to Dara.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!! DON’T COMEEE!!!! DON’T COME NEARRRRR!!!! DONNNNTTTTT!!!!” shouted Dara while wriggling her legs and hands to make the man stop coming near her.

But suddenly her flat shoes flying away from her left foot and fell near the man.

“You can’t!” say Dara when the man try to take her shoes.

“That’s my favourite shoes. I can’t lose it.” say Dara when the man stop and looking at her.

And then Dara quickly try to take her shoes but the man quickly take the shoes before Dara even reach it, and he is running away from her while bringing the shoes with him.

“Ahhhh.. Yahhh!!! Ahjusssiiiiii!!!!” shouted Dara while running to chase the man.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Give it back to meeeee, pleaseee! That’s from my Dad. You’re not even going to wear it!” shouted Dara.

“Look at me then? Then I’ll give it back to you.” say the man while still running.

“I DON’T WANNNTTTT TOOOOO!!!” shouted Dara.

After running for about 5 minutes.

“Until where are you going to go???” ask Dara. She begin to out of breath.

“Until you want to look at me… Just onceee…. I’m begging you! And don’t close your eyes! It’ll only take a second!” reply the man.

“Ahhhh…. It’s really only once, right? And after that you will give me my shoes back?” ask Dara.

“Yeahh, of course it’s only once! And of course I’ll give it back, what else would I do with this?”say the man.

“OKAYYYY! Okay then. But it must be just once.” reply Dara and she stop running.

“Of course. It will be just once.” reply the man while stop running and turned around to see Dara.

“AND YOU MUST GIVE MY SHOES BACK!” shouted Dara.

“Of course! I’m an ahjussi who keeps his promises well.” say the man while smirking.

“You can’t close your eyes okay? If you close it, I will not return your shoes.” ask the man to Dara.

“Arasseo. I also always keep my promises.” say Dara.

The man then begin to undo his remaining coat’s button when suddenly Dara shouted again.

“Wait a minute!” shouted Dara.

“Whyyy??” ask the man irritatedly.

“I need to prepare.” reply Dara.

“Okay, I guess you need to prepare then. Don’t take too long!” reply the man.

Dara turned her body around and try to calm herself. While she try to calm herself, the man walking around her. After a minute,

“Preparing for too long isn’t good either, you know? Comee oonnn…” say the man. He begin to undo his button until just one last button remain.

“Come on, you promise me.. Don’t you want to take your shoes back?” urge the man to Dara.

“Oneeee….” say the man to Dara while Dara brave herself to look at the man while biting her bottom lip.

“Twooooo….” say the man while Dara begin to sweating and try to calm herself by swallow her saliva.

“Threeee!!!!” say the man while opening the button and open the coat to show his private area to Dara while closing his eyes.

But suddenly before Dara can see it, someone’s hand come from behind and cover Dara’s eyes while turning her around. After she really turned around, that hand begin to uncover her eyes and finally she can see who helps her.

“Jiyonggg…” say Dara slowly. She can’t believe it. Jiyong saves her.

When the man hear Dara’s word, he open his eyes because he confuse why she said that. After he open his eyes, he is shocked to find that the one who look at him is a guy, the guy that looked at him this morning when he is looking at Dara. So he try to run away from him. When Jiyong see the man is running away, he chase him and leave Dara behind. But the man is really unlucky, when he try to turn right there is a standing billboard so he bumped into it and fell. Jiyong catch up and corner the man.

“Pleaseeee… Forgive meeee just once…. Pleaseee let me goo… “ beg the man to Jiyong while kneeling.

“This is just my second try. Pleaseee don’t report meee… I have a family…. I have a kids tooo…” beg the man while begin crying.

“Just let me go pleaseeee.. If you let me go, I won’t do this again. I promise!” say the man while raise his right hand to make a promise signature.

After thinking for a while then Jiyong give a little sigh and say “Okay. Then go straight home, NOW!”

“Thank you sir!” say the man while bowing to Jiyong.

After that the man stand up, turn around to go and run away from Jiyong when suddenly Jiyong grab his coat that makes him fell back.

“OH myyyy…..” shriek the man.

When the man stand up, Jiyong suddenly search his pocket’s coat. After Jiyong finds the shoes in one of the man’s pocket’s coat, he takes it.

“Go now!” say Jiyong.

“Yes sir.” say the man and running away from Jiyong quickly.

Jiyong walks back to where he left Dara before and find Dara leaning his back to the wall while standing on one leg. When he arrives in front of Dara, he hit her head softly.

“Yahhh! Babo!!” say Jiyong.

“Yahhhhh. Why did you hit me?” say Dara while massaging her head.

“Are you stupid? Why did you just let the man do that to you? You must run away from him or call for someone help.” say Jiyong angrily.

“He takes my shoes and I can’t lose that shoes. I try to take it back but I failed so I chase him.” explain Dara.

“It’s just a shoesssss!!! You can buy it again if he takes it.” reply Jiyong.

“But it’s importantttt! It’s from my Dad for my seventeenth birthday.” say Dara with a pouted mouth.

“Aisssshhh jinjjaaaa this girl. You always makes trouble.” reply Jiyong while ruffling his hair.

“Let’s go home.” say Jiyong after a while and he give her shoes back.

“Were you looking for me? You were worried?” ask Dara when they are walking back home.

“As if….. I just bought this.” say Jiyong while taking a mineral water bottle from his jacket pocket to show it to her.

“Then… Why are you here at the right time?” ask Dara again.

“That’s probably because I’m unlucky.” reply Jiyong.

“Hmmm…. Can I have a little bit of your water? I’m so thirsty from running before.” ask Dara with puppy eyes.

Jiyong throw the bottle to Dara and Dara catch it.

“Thanks Jiyong.” say Dara while follow Jiyong from behind.

Without her realize, Jiyong smile a little.

 

Later That Night (blue colour is Jiyong’s)

SANDARA’S POV

Me and Kwon’s family are having dinner at the dining room. I peeking at Jiyong and feeling happy while thinking the incident before. I am happy that Jiyong saves me from that weird man. But suddenly I remember what he said this morning. I don’t like stupid girl. That makes me angry. So I finish my dinner quickly and say goodbye to everyone. Auntie ask me why I eat so quickly. I reply her that I need to study to prepare for my exam. After that I run to my room upstairs and prepare myself to study.

“Let’s start with Mathematic!” I say while open my Mathematic book.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock….

“Ahhhhhh!!!! I don’t understand!!! Maybe I must start with English!” I say while closing my Mathematic book and open my English book.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…. I open the second page.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…. I open the third page.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…. I open the fourth page.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…. I open the fifth page.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock…. I open the next pages quickly.

“AAHHHHHHHH!!! What is thisss??!! I have to pay attention in class. Okay… This is enough. Maybe I must study Korean first!” I say while move my English book and take my Korean book.

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock….

Tick.. Tock… Tick… Tock… Tick… Tock….

“Knock… knock.. knock..” suddenly I hear someone knock at my door.

“Yes.. Come in.” I say.

“Daraa… You still not sleeping?” ask auntie.

“Ahh.. Not yet auntie. I still need to study.” I say while pointing my hand to all the books in my desk.

“Okay. Good luck in your study. Don’t take too long.. It’s already late.” reply auntie.

“Okay auntie. Good night.” I reply.

I look at my desk’s clock and it reads 10 P.M.

“Cheer up Dara.. You must study.. You said you want to beat him then you must study well!” I cheer my self.

After 1.5 hours.

“Knock.. Knock.. Knock..”

“Daraaa… Are you sleeping?” ask auntie while opening my door.

“Not yeetttt auntieeee…” I reply while taking my head off from the table.

“Let’s rest for awhile sweetie and eat this. I prepare this specially for you.” say auntie while placing the snack at my desk.

“Rest for awhile sweetie. You look tired.” auntie says while caress my head while I’m eating my snack.

“Yes auntie after this maybe. I still have so much to study and the first exam is just one week from now.” I reply while still eating my snack.

“Ahhh I am so happy doing this for you.” say auntie.

“What do you mean auntie?” I ask.

“I feel like I’m really being a mom after I am doing this. I always dream to bring a midnight snack and tell my sons to eat and rest for awhile from studying until late at night.” explain auntie.

“You mean Jiyong never study?” I ask don’t believe what I hear.

“Yes.. He never study. He’s already asleep now.” auntie replys.

“WHAAATTT?? He never study??? Woahhhh he really is a genius. He always get full score in every subject when he doesn’t study at all. WOAHH…” I say while admiring him.

“Ahhh enough talking about him. What is good for having a genius kid. Ahhhhhh!! I know!!! I want to show you something and maybe it can help cheer you up a bit.” say auntie while standing up.

“What is it auntie?” I ask curiously.

“Wait for awhile sweety.” reply auntie while running out from my room.

After a while auntie comes back and brings something that look likes a pack of albums.

“What is that auntie?” I ask.

“It’s Jiyong’s photo album.” reply auntie.

“Jiyong’s??? Woahhhhh..” I say enthusiasticly while opening the first page from the first album.

“Ahhhhh.. This one is from the 2 years ago when we start our senior high school.” I say while still opening the album.

“Woahhh this one is from when auntie??? Is it when he is in junior high school?” ask me.

“Yes it is.” reply auntie while looking at me.

“Ahhhhh this one is cuteeee.. I think he is in primary school, right auntie?” I ask but still looking at the album.

“Yes hehehe…” reply auntie.

Without I realize, auntie just keep looking at me while I looking at Jiyong’s album. I don’t realize that I make a very happy face while looking at it. It makes auntie have a very big smile and think something or maybe plan something without my known.

“Oahhhhhh who is this auntie??? She is very cuteeee… She looks a bit like Jiyong. Is she Jiyong’s niece?” I ask when I’m looking at a little girl who dressed very cute.

“Thattt issss….. Jiyong..” reply auntie.

“WHAAATTTT??? JIYONG???” I ask while looking at auntie with my eyes bugging out.

“Yes it is kkkkkkkk..” reply auntie while smiling.

“Buuuuuttttt… It looks like a girl. And she wears dress. Do you mean Jiyong wears dress when he still little?” I ask don’t understand what auntie means.

“Yes. When I was pregnant with Jiyong, he was a very calm baby and I always craved for strawberries, grapes, and watermelons. So I thought it was a girl. This is the reason why I bought all clothes, shoes, and toys for girls only. After all I always want a daughter. Butttt he’s a boy. What should I do? Should I throw out the things I bought?” explain auntie.

“That is true, butttt….” I reply.

“Therefore, I raised Jiyong as a girl for a while. But this one time we went to the swimming pool and he was exposed. After that he reject to wears dresses and anything that related to girls. He begin to behave like a cool kid.” explain auntie more.

“Ahhhh I see.” I reply.

“Sweety don’t ever tell this to anybody okay? I never say this even to Seungri. Jiyong will be very angry to me if he knows that I tell you about this.” beg auntie to me.

“Okay auntie.” I reply.

“To seal the promise, I will give you one photo when Jiyong is the cutest one.” say auntie while giving me one photo when Jiyong wears a dress and act cutely.

“THAANNKSSS AUNTIEEE..” I reply while hugging her.

 

 

Chapter 7 done!! How is it everyone? I want to see Jiyong dress like a little girlllll.. Ahhhh…. Hahahahhaha

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my new subscriber Sanrady11 and thanks for your vote Rosalia123. :)