Chap 22 - The Devil Man

It Started With A Kiss

Hi everyone long time no see. Chapter 22 is here!! Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour is Dara’s inner voice).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At Home after Shopping

SANDARA’S POV

“Look isn’t it amazing? I know everything will be look nice on you sweetie.” say auntie while opening the clothes that we buy this afternoon.

“Thank you auntie for accompanying me to buy all the things I need for my tennis activities.” I say while bowing to auntie.

“No problem sweetie. I am the one who is very happy to go shopping with you. I want this so long. To go shopping with my daughter. Sadly I don’t have any daughter. But with you now I can do all the things I want with you.” say auntie while hugging me.

“Ah right!! By the way I want to give you some of my clothes and some of my equipment that I used when I was still in Tennis club.” say auntie while release me from her hug.

“Some of your clothes? Equipments? Tennis Club? What do you mean auntie? You were in tennis club too in your university?” I ask confusedly.

“Yes I was sweetie. The one who taught Jiyong tennis is me. I was quite a good player tennis you know.” say auntie while playing with the racket that we bought.

“Ah I see…” I said without realizing someone is at the door of my room.

“I don’t think appearances should be your first concern.” say Jiyong while leaning on my door and with his cold eyes like always.

After say that he just cooly go away from my room and enter his own room.

“Don’t be so cold Jiiyoonngggg… Why are you always like that to Dara. I don’t understand what is wrong with him? Did I do something wrong when I am pregnant with him.” say auntie while whining.

“It’s okay auntie. I’m okay with his attitude. I already getting used with it.” I say while folding my clothes and put in on my drawer.

“Anyway…. It’s a good thing right. You and Jiyong on the same club.. Kyaaaaaa… So many lovey dovey scenes will be happening with this right???? Kyaaaaaa….” shout auntie so girly that shock me. Sometimes I don’t understand why auntie will be the one who is more excited when Jiyong and I have something going on. Hahahaha so weird. But it’s okay as long as I enjoy it too hahahaha.

“It won’t happen auntie. There won’t be any lovey dovey scenes like you want. After all there is so many pretty girls in our university. Just on the first day and Jiyong already have a fan club on the university. There is always some girls who will drool at him for far away. Girls who will try to get near Jiyong and there is always girls who try to give him love letter.” I tell auntie while sighing.

“Auntiee… Does Jiyong prefer gorgeous and intelligent women?” I ask auntie with a sad face.

“Don’t be sad Dara sweetie. It is not like that. I am his mother. I know about him more than he ever know. Don’t worry Dara just fight for him a little more. By the way, why do you ask something like that sweetie? Is he seeing someone like that????? Is he????” say auntie while shaking me at the end when she ask me if Jiyong seeing someone.

“I think he is auntie.” I say while sighing.

“Oh my goodness…. I suppose he must be popular, despite how surly he is… But don’t worry Dara sweetie. Like I said before. Just keep fight for him. Visit him every day, every hour, if it must every minute even every second. Keep your eyes on him. Don’t ever let any girls near him. I am sure someday Jiyong will surely look at you. Trust me sweetie. After all I am his mother. I know the best for him.” say auntie encouraging me.

“I am not sure auntie. But I think I will try my best. Thanks auntie.” I say and hug her.

Without they know someone hear all the talking in the behind. Teddy heard all Dara and Eunju talks. He somehow feels sorry at her daughter after he heard all the story and he is thinking what the best for Dara.

 

The Next Morning

Today is the first day Tennis club activities will be hold. I am on the changing room to change my clothes to my tennis’ clothes. I am trying to do some poses that I learn from auntie and some videos yesterday. I will not embarrass myself even though I never learn it. I think I should be holding the racket correctly and do some basic poses. While I still poses some of the poses someone interrupt me.

“What are you doing?” Sulli asks me while giving me a sarcastic glance.

“Aaah… ahhh… ahhh.. nothing. Keep what you need to do and that what I will do too.” I say while keep what I am doing.

After I see her out from the changing room. I shouted at myself silently.

Stupid Dara. You say you shouldn’t embarrass yourself on the first day of your club activities. But you just did it already and the most embarrassing one is you did it inf front of CHOI SULLI. How stupid of you Dara. Stupid! Stupid!I say while knocking my head softly. (Right! Softly! Hahahah I don’t want to injuring myself everyone hehehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good afternoon everyone and especially our new members. Welcome to the first day on Tennis Club. Since this is your first day, we’ll be doing a simple test. It’s just to get an idea of your level of ability. Good luck everyone!” say the Tennis Club’s chairman.

“All right!” everyone answer.

Ehhh???? TEST???? What is this? Nobody told me about a test! OHHH NOOOO!!!!”

“You’ll play against our newcomers’ coach, Choiza, the third year.” continue the chairman.

“Nice to meet you everyone. I am Choiza.” Choiza greet us.

“Nice to meet you!” reply everyone.

“Ahhh it is Choiza sunbae. I can relax.” I say quietly but everyone near me still can hear it.

“You have no idea what you’re in for.” say Jiyong coldly to me.

“Huh? What do you mean? What am I in for?” I am confuse with what Jiyong said.

And when I still figuring out what Jiyong means, Choiza sunbae preparing his racket. And what shock me, somehow the aura near him slowly changes when he take his racket. It gives me a chill. And before I even comment about it and ask it to Jiyong, suddenly Choiza sunbae glare at all of us and point his racket while shouting.

“Let’s start with Donghyuk. COME HERE QUICKLY!!”

“Eh?? Me????” Donghyuk reply while shivering.

“You weren’t ready because you thought it’d be in alphabetical order, didn’t you????!! I am an unpredictable kind of guy. DONGHYUK! STEP OVER TO THE COURT NOW!!!!”

“Ne!!” Donghyuk reply while slowly step to the court with shivering hand. I can see it clearly. How the racket he holding is vibrating.

And when I look on the others’ faces. They are shock like me too. Don’t understand what is happening now and what happen to Choiza Sunbae. Somehow his personality changes and what the funny thing that I conclude is his personality change when he hold his racket. Silly right? I think it is not make sense. It is impossible right? How can a racket make someone personality changes? Is he have dual personality??? Am I crazy now that I think of it? Ah I don’t know!! What is important now how am I going to do on my testttt???? Someone helppp meee pleaseeeee!!!

“Ready???!!!” ask Choiza sunbae to Donghyuk.

“Ne.” Donghyuk replies while shivering.

“WHAT??? SAY IT LOUDLY DONGHYUK!! ARE YOU A MAN OR NOT????”

“NE!!!”

“Here I go!”

Choiza sunbae throw the ball up and hit it hard toward Donghyuk’s left. But because it is too fast. Even I can’t see it. Donghyuk just stand at his spot.

“Why are you just standing there like an idiot?????!!!! Move your leg!!!! Hit the ballllll!!!!!” shouted Choiza sunbae.

“They call him Demon Choiza.” Jiyong say when I am too shock to see what is happening at this moment.

“NEXTT!!! BOBBY!! COME HERE!!!”

“NE!” Bobby reply loudly. I think he already learn from what happen earlier when Donghyuk answer Choiza Sunbae. Bobby quickly step to the court. But I can see he is nervous too.

And like what Choiza Sunbae do to Donghyuk before. He do the same to Bobby too. Bobby who I think have learn tennis before, try to hit the ball back, but his response too late that the ball miss and roll to the back.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? RUN!!!! TRY TO CATCH IT AND HIT ITTTT!!!!”

“Choiza sunbae has been famous ever since elementary school for the way his personality changes when he grips a racket. You’ve seen how he is normally, but now…” explain Jiyong further while we are watching what happening to Bobby.

“NEXTTT!!! JISOOO!! COME HERE!!!”

“Ne!!” Jisoo reply while trying to not be nervous and walk to the court.

And after that the devil test keep going. Nobody can even hit or magically graze the ball that Choiza sunbae hit. Everyone keep missing or just standing too shocked to even see where the ball going. Choiza sunbae keep shouting at us and commanding us what we should do later and without I realize, it just left us three, I mean, Sulli, Jiyong and I that haven’t been called. I am scared now. What will happen to me. Of course I will be just like everyone else. Just standing and do nothing while the ball flying over me. OH MY GODDD!!! God… Buddha…. Jesus…. Allah… please help meee…..

“Next! Choi Sulli!” Choiza sunbae called. But it is weird. Somehow, his tone is changes? Isn’t it? Or I just hear it wrong?

“Ready?” Choiza sunbae says.

“Please be nice with me.” reply Sulli.

Choiza sunbae throw the ball up and hit it toward Sulli’s right and magically Sulli hit it back. And Choiza sunbae hit it back toward Sulli and Sulli hit it back again. And the match keep going and Sulli manage to hit back the ball. I don’t now is Sulli good at tennis ball or Choiza sunbae hit the ball slowly than the ball that he already hit before. But after all I think that Sulli is good at it, even if I am the one in her position now, I think I can’t hit the ball too.

“Wow. She is amazing!” I say.

“When she was in high school, she was in the top four in women’s singles. Her grades are stellar too. She could’ve gone to any university she wanted. Yonsei’s tennis club if famous, though.” explain Jiyong to me.

“Why do you know all these things, Jiyong?” ask me.

“She consulted me during college entrance exams. We’ve been in national tournaments together since our first year of high school.” explain Jiyong more.

Ah that’s righttt…. Jiyong already playing tennis since senior high school. ARGGHHHH!!! That means Sulli know him for 3 years already???? Nooooooooo………. Jiyong and I weren’t even acquainted yet in our first year of high school. I just watched him from a far and Sulli already friends with him???? Nooooo.. This is such a bad bad bad bad newssssss…

“Sulli, well done! As expected from the top 4! Good job!” shouted Choiza when Sulli finally can hit Choiza’s ball anymore. But that is after 3 minutes long. OMG!!!! She really is so amazing.

“Thank you very much!” reply Sulli while walking out from the court.

“Next!.... Kwon Jiyong!... Step in!”

“Ne!” reply Jiyong with his usual stone while walking in to the court and walking toward Choiza Sunbae. And Choiza sunbae walking toward Jiyong too and they are meet at the center.

“The day has finally come.” say Choiza sunbae.

“It has. Please go easy on me.”

“I would never go easy on you.”

I don’t know what they are talking about in the middle. I can’t hear it clearly. When I am trying to move a little closer, they are already shaking hands and turn back to their position and the match begin.

Choiza sunbae throw the ball up and hit it hard toward Jiyong’s left side. And with cool face Jiyong run and hit it back hard toward Choiza. OMG Jiyong so cool. I know he play tennis since high school but I never seen him in real life match. Now I see it I fall in love with him more. If you can see it too, you will fall in love with him. How he play the tennis is so cool… But… I change my mind I can’t let all of you see him. I will not let more girls fall in love with him. Sorry to all of you hahahaha. Jiyong is mine.

Jiyong keep hit the ball back to Choiza sunbae and the match already take 5 minutes and nobody has miss the ball. I think Choiza sunbae begin to feel tired now. I think Jiyong is too good in tennis that Choiza sunbae need to give extra energy to beat Jiyong. After all, Choiza sunbae already play with 30 students and I think he already reach his limit. And then it happens, when Jiyong hit the ball hard toward Choiza sunbae’s left side while Choiza sunbae is on the right side. He try to run for it but he miss it. It means Jiyong win the test match.

“Whoaa!!” everyone shouted when they see Choiza sunbae miss the ball that Jiyong hit.

“All right that’ll do. Jiyong step off the court.” say Chairman when the match is over.

“HOLD IT KWON JIYONG!! Once more!!!” shouted Choiza sunbae when Jiyong walking out the court.

“CHOIZA! This is just a test today.” reply the Chairman to stop Choiza sunbae to have a rematch with Jiyong.

“No.. Once more!!” say Choiza sunbae with angry face.

“Kwon Jiyong is really amazing. The rumors are true.” Bobby says to Donghyuk.

“Yes he is. But look at Choiza sunbae’s face.” reply Donghyuk.

“That is bad. He is mad now.” Bobby say while shivering when he see Choiza sunbae’s face.

“I feel sorry for whoever’s up next.” reply Donghyuk.

I feel sorry toward whoever’s up next too. I am sure he/she will be dead by now. I think Choiza sunbae really mad to be lose against Jiyong. I will pray for he/she. Hope he/she will be okay….

Tik tok tik tok…

Tik tok tik tok…

Tik tok tik tok…

Wait a minute. Isn’t the last person that haven’t been called to have the test is me????????? ISN’T IT?????? OMGGGG???? THAT IS RIGHT. IT IS ME. THE LAST PERSON IS ME… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…..

I must run now, before Choiza sunbae calls me. Move leg.. MOVE NOW. SAVE MY LOVE FOR ONCEEEEEE……

And before my leg even do what I told, I hear the devil voice….

“NEXTTT!!! SANDARA PARK!!”

“STEPPP IN!!!!”

“N…N…Neeeee!!” I reply while trying to move my leg toward the court.

This is it. The end of my world. God.. Buddha.. Jesus… Allah.. Please help me for this once… I don’t want to be die before married with Jiyong huhuhuhuhu T_T..

“DON’T WADDLE!!”

“N…N…Neee!!” I reply while running toward the court.

“Excuse me!” I said when I already in the court.

“This is my first time playing tennis…”

“Shut upp!!! GET READY!!!”

“N…N…Ne!”

I try to stand and do the pose that I learnt from auntie and the video I watched yesterday. I hope I will be safe.

And when Choiza sunbae throw the ball up and hit it hard toward me, I quickly shout and running away from the ball.

“NOOOO…..”

“What is she doing?” Sulli ask to Jiyong. Without everyone notice, Jiyong is laughing seeing how Dara react.

“HEY! Don’t run away! Go back in now and hold the racket!” Choiza sunbae shouted to stop me from running.

“Get ready!”

“Neeee!!” I reply while running back to the court again. I pick up my racket that I don’t realize I throw when I am running from the ball.

And then before I am even prepare myself clearly, Choiza sunbae throw the ball up and hit it hard toward me. And you know my response is very slow I try to hit the ball but before I realize the ball already hit me hard on my nose. And in that moment I fell back and everything goes blank to me. 

 

AUTHOR POV

“Oh no! Sandara is unconscious!” shouted Donghyuk.

“OMG! Let’s go help her!” shouted Bobby.

While everyone else busy running toward her and help her to regain her conscious, Jiyong just keep laughing by himself, and Sulli just ignore her while just give her a disparaging look.

“YAH SANDARA PARK!! GET UP AND CONTINUE THE TEST!!!” shouted Choiza.

 

 

NB: I will state some liitle dictionary on the end of my story if I use some Korean words. Just to give information to you what it means. But I am sure you all already know it.

Sunbae: Senior

 

NB2: Btw don’t get mad at me for using Donghyuk, Bobby, and Jisoo like that everyone. I am not hate them afterall. I love them but I just need to use someone names for this and because I love them very much I need to involve them in my story. Please don’t be angry at me everyone.

 

Hi everyone I am back with chapter 22!! How is it everyone? I am so sorry for missing so longgggg. I am so sorry, I promise in my last chapter to give you an update once a week. But I just give you now when the year already changing

First of all I want to give you all my readers a greeting. Happy new year everyone. I hope in this new year everything will be better and hope you will stay healthy. Hope our daragon keep feeding us too in this new year. I am so excited when I see our Daragon moment in Motte KL. I almost can’t believe it at first but I AM SO HAPPY. (sorry too late for this hahahah). I hope our couple will be more braver in this 2018. I hope we will hear some good news too.

By the way have you all heard about Taeyang announcement with Min Hyorin?????? Of course you are right? Again I am so late in this one too. I am imagining when our daragon couple make the announcement toooo.., OMGGG MY DARAGON HEART hahahaha..

Okay stop bubbling now. How are you all my readers? I hope you are still waiting and not unsubscribe this story. Please forgive this lazy authornim. I want to update but I don’t know why I just feel to lazy to write. I need to search for job like crazy. Adult world is so hard right everyone?? But yeah I think that is not just me who experience things like this. I just try to keep fighting and do my best so I can be a good daughter to my parents. So that’s why I am sort of not in the mood to update. I try so many other things to keep my mood that’s why I am not updating to all of you. Once again I am sorry. I promise all of you I will not abandon this story. I will finish it even it is for a long time. Just be patient with me all. Hope you can understand ^^.

Oh yes, for the last one. I want to tell you. You know my story is based on a novel that is adapted to movie right? There is a new version everyone. If you want to check you can watch it. One is Taiwan new version. It called Miss in Kiss. I like this version too. You can watch it if you want. And the other one is Japanese version. But this version is in movies. They already filming for 3 movies. High School Hen Movie, Campus Hen Movie and Proposal Hen Movie. They have the same title with the other Japanese versions, it called Itazura na Kiss. For what I know they just had 2 version with English subtitle. For the last one there is still no English subtitle. So everyone if you want you can watch this 2 drama. I hope you can enjoy it like I am.

Okay I think this is already enough. I can’t keep talking to you. I know this is already too long hahaha. For the last one, please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :)

Btw thanks for my 23 new subscribers (4everchoiseunghyun, Lilyrose97, Kriszy123, Daralingforlife, claire21, Hannah93, KiruyanilaVIP, bernie20, kaxiii, Bonjang, ilovegdara, jheyenel, ilymz_drgn, joanvitug19, mplaclrs, deeXXI, ainazahara, Jnewman703, 12pangitka, daragoninmotte, Dhize4ever, Alcarazpat, and Nunik22).

Thanks too for the one who upvote my story. To Winner61, gracetan and Eytachan. Thank you so much for your upvote :3 Thanks for the one who already comment too. I love you all Eytachan, Winner61, Yanako, rosaliaa, xylene0212, and gracetan :3

And I want to say thanks for everyone who still subscribe to my story and keep waiting for me ^^. I will try to update as fast as I can.  Keep commenting maybe I will update fast if you keep commenting ^^. Have a nice day everyone. ^^