Chap 11 - His Statement

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 11 is here. Happy reading everyone!! As always, the blue colour words are my notes. :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At Night

BOM’S POV

“Are you sure about this Jae?” I ask to Jae.

“I am sure Bom.” say Jae while nodding his head.

“Isn’t Dara going to be angry at you?” ask Minzy.

“She will not. Trust me.” say Jae.

“Do you really think we should do this? I don’t think it’s a good idea.” I say.

“Aren’t you curious about those two, too?” say Jae.

“Weeellllll….. Yeah.” I and Minzy say while nodding our head.

“I just need to see them once. Every time I thought about Dara live in that Kwon’s house, I couldn’t eat and sleep.” say Jae with a sad face. “Who knows if that Kwon suddenly turn into a beast? After all Dara looks so cute and kind. That Kwon would definitely become a beast and try to attack her!” explain Jae more with a fire in his eyes.

“Pleaseeeee.. That Kwon is like a robot. It’s hard to imagine him becoming a beast.” say Minzy.

“It’s more likely that Dara would go attacking him, right? Kkkkkk.” I say.

Aren’t you curious what are we doing everyone? Yes, we are on our way to Dara’s house. What for? Do you ask? You must ask Jae. He’s the one who plan this. He say we need to protect Dara from Jiyong. Aigoooooo that guy. Like they are just living both alone. I don’t know what is Jae thinking in his head. But yeah I and Minzy still follow him though. You ask why? Because I’m curious ahhahahaha.. I want to know where Dara lives and what is happening between Dara and Jiyong. Dara never tell us about how is her living there so yeah finally I agree with Jae to go to Dara’s house. Of course Dara doesn’t know about this. So we are going to see them but they can’t see us because we will hide kkkkkkk.

Now we have arrived in front of Jiyong’s house. My eyes almost bulge out because the house is so bigggggggg… Then we walk slowly to inside the house and try to find a hide spot but still can see the window that show the dining room.

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Dara come help me take this out” say Dad.

“Coming Dad.” I reply.

Dad and I are cooking for our dinner. This is a token of gratitude from us for Kwon’s family for taking care of us until this time. Auntie who always takes care of me like her own daughter. Uncle who always help me when I need help too. Seungri who likes my little brother even he always annoy me. And Jiyong…. who teach me and of course the one I like even he always ignored me.

“This is amazing.. It look delicious” say auntie when they arrive at dining room.

“You really are the best, Teddy.” say uncle.

“Hey, what is this?” ask Seungri and point his finger to my food.

“Ahhh… Dara noona made that one. It’s deep-fried tofu. It looks bad, but it’s delicious.” I say proudly.

“I don’t want it.” say Seungri.

“I don’t want it either.” say Jiyong.

“Yah!! How could both of you say like that?” say auntie.

“That’s right. Come, let’s all sit.” say uncle.

 

AT THE MEAN TIME (AT JAE AND OTHERS HIDEOUT)

AUTHOR POV

“How dare those jerks looking down at Dara’s cooking?!!” say Jae while try to go to the house but got delayed because everyone grab him and prevent him to go.

“Jaeee!! Sssstttt… They’ll hear you.” say Bom and Minzy.

BACK TO DINING ROOM

“Well, I’ll try Dara’s cooking then. If I eat it, you two have to try it too. All right?” say Hyunsuk while picking Dara’s food and begin to eat it.

After Hyunsuk eat it, he gives a satisfaction moan so Seungri get curious thinks that it’s really delicious and try to picking and eat it. But when Seungri already eat it, the facial of Hyunsuk begin to change. His face suddenly turn grimmer and he looks like want to throw up.

“UGH!! It’s nasty!!” shouted Seungri while throw up the food.

“I knew it!” say Teddy.

“No, it’s not. It’s good.” say Hyunsuk after he drinks.

“Hyunsuk, you don’t have to pretend and say like that. She’s always been a terrible cook. Really it’s hard to believe she’s my daughter sometimes. If you go on like this, will any man ever want to marry you?” say Teddy.

“I’m sorry.” say Dara while bowing with a sad face.

“Ohh… Don’t worry about that. Dara can get married to our family.” say Eunju with a big smile.

Everyone shocked with Eunju’s word and turn their faces to Eunju direction and show a confused face.

“I mean, Dara should marry Jiyong.” say Eunju try to explain.

“What????” ask everyone except Jiyong.

“Nooooo!!! I opposed!!! I don’t agree.” shouted Seungri while making an X with both his hand.

“That’s right auntie. You shouldn’t decide that on your own.” say Dara.

“Don’t play with our lives Omma.” say Jiyong.

“Huh? Why? I think Dara is Jiyong’s type. Right?” ask Eunju to Jiyong.

“D..D…Doooo yyyoouuu think so?” Dara ask.

“Of course not. I want nothing to do with you.” reply Jiyong quickly while facing Dara.

“I want nothing to do with you, either.” reply Dara after she hear Jiyong words. She thinks she can’t lose again to Jiyong. She doesn’t want to accept that it’s just her that want to be with Jiyong. So she lied and said something like that.

 

AT THE MEAN TIME (AT JAE AND OTHERS HIDEOUT)

“Yeahhh.. That’s good. Well said Dara.” say Jae when he hears Dara words and smile with a very happy face.

“Don’t smile like that Jae… You make me creep out.” say Bom while punch gently Jae’s back.

“Yahhhh!! You don’t need to hit me like that.”

“Yahhh!!! Both of you shut up. They will hear us if you keep talking like that.” say Minzy.

 

BACK TO DINING ROOM

“Ohhhh, really? Even though you wrote me such a passionate letter?” say Jiyong with a smirk in his face.

“What do you mean Jiyong?” ask Eunju.

“Hi Kwon Jiyong. My name is Sandara Park of Class F. You probably don’t know me, but I know about you. It’s been two years since you gave speech at entrance ceremony that made me admire your intelligence and stylish looks. Since I had no hope of being in the same class with…” say Jiyong. But Jiyong haven’t finish his word when suddenly Dara stand up from her chair and slap Jiyong in his face.

“What was that for??!!” shouted Jiyong while standing up to meet face to face with Dara.

“YOUUUUU!!!! HOW CAN YOU READ MY LETTER???? YOU’RE TERRIBLE!!!” shouted Dara.

“You wrote it to me, didn’t you?” say Jiyong still with an angry voice.

“But you didn’t have to memorize it!!!” shouted Dara.

“I can’t help it!! Once I read something, I memorized it!” shouted Jiyong.

“But you didn’t have to recite it in front of everyone!!” shouted Dara.

“Waaaiiittt!! Wait a minute… What’s going on here?” say Eunju while trying to pacify Jiyong and Dara. And then like something hit her head she suddenly realize and ask, “Daraa, do you liked Jiyong??? All this time??”

“Yah you. Go on. Tell them the truth.” say Jiyong with a lower voice while sitting up again in his seat.

Dara speechless. She doesn’t know what to do. Must she admit it and tell everyone? Her brain working so fast and think about the solution, but with everyone looking at her waiting for her answer, she lose it and decided to admit it.

“Yes… I wrote a love letter for him.” say Dara with a sad face while sitting up in her seat.

“Is that true… Dara??” ask Teddy.

“Soooooo… Maybe my idea isn’t just my dream after all???!!” say Eunju enthusiastically.

“But that was before we were living together. Now things are…” say Dara quickly to make Eunju stop talking about her dream. But before she can finish her word, Eunju interject her and say,” Ohhh… Don’t say that Daraaa.. Just fall in love with Jiyong again. Right honey?”

“Ehh?? Hmmmm I guess so…. As long as they’re happy.” reply Hyunsuk stutterly.

“HOLDD IT RIGHT THERE!!!” someone shouted and interrupted their conversation.

Everyone look to the direction where the voice they think come in and see a whole bunch of people they don’t know except Dara, her Dad and Jiyong.

“LISTEN TO ME!!!!” shouted Jae.

“Jaeeeejooonggg???? shouted Dara with a shocked face to see Jae, Bom, Minzy, Junsu and Yoochun in front of the glass door that connect the dining room with the park.

“You know them Dara?” ask Eunju, shocked.

“They are my classmates.” say Dara while running to open up the door.

“Jaeeee.. what are you doing?? ask Dara.

“I come to see you and save you Dara.” reply Jae.

“What do you mean??” ask Dara doesn’t understand Jae’s words.

“I mean I come to save you from this animal bastard. He maybe a genius but he is still a man. You don’t know when he turns to an animal. Look at him!!!” explain Jae while going to Jiyong’s direction and point his finger to him.

“Who are you anyway??” ask Seungri.

Seungri’s question makes Jae realize that they are not alone and he look around and smile while introducing himself to everyone.

“Hello Kwon’s family. I’m sorry for my sudden intrusion. I’m Kim Jaejoong. I’m Dara’s classmate. Dara and I are well known in our class for our hot relationship.” say Jae.

“Yahhhh!! What are you saying?” say Dara try to stop Jaejoong.

“Oh nooo… Dara, you’re popular with the boys, aren’t you?” ask Eunju with a worried face. She worried that her dream will not comes true.

“Yes, she is. So how about you stay out of her business? Marriage is out of the question. Got it, Kwon???” reply Jae and talking to Jiyong.

“You don’t know that.” reply Jiyong.

“WHAT? What do you mean?” ask Jae.

“You can’t predict how a person will feel. Even if you hate someone today, you might love them tomorrow.” reply Jiyong while looking up to Jae.

“WHAT?? So you’re interested in Dara after all?” ask Jae looking irritated.

“Who knows? But remember, she’s more interested in me than in you.” say Jiyong while standing up and face Jaejoong.

They are staring for a minute and then Jiyong say,” I’m going upstairs. Enjoy your visit.” say Jiyong while turn around and walking upstairs with both his hand in his pockets.

 

SANDARA’S POV

EHHHHHHH?????? What was that?? What did he means? Maybe this means that I have a chance? That maybe Jiyong likes me too? Or maybe he lets me pursue him? Is that means that is it okay for me to get my hopes up a little?? ANDDD MAYBEEEE AUNTIE DREAM WILL BE COME TRUE????? OMGGGG!!!! AM I DREEAAAMMIIINGG???

 

 

Chapter 11 done!! How is it everyone? Sorry for the update just only now. I am so busy these past two days. Hope you still waiting for me. I will update another chapter this night. Hope you like it!

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 6 new subscribers (Luhan-7, Putri33, risina, chennie2125, lora123 and krishowtime) And thanks for your vote highup10 :)