Chap 5 - Unexpectedly

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 5 is here. Let’s begin our Daragon adventure!! Happy reading everyone!! :D Oh yeah before begin the text in blue colour is my notes to you to explain some events okay?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SANDARA’S POV

OMG!!!!!!!! Am I dreaming??? Am I seeing Kwon Jiyong now?? Or this is just my imagination?? So the Kwon that Dad mention is really Kwon Jiyong father??? OMG!!! Do you hear my prayer God?? Do you really will help me to be close enough with Jiyong?? Ehhh what am I saying.. Stupid Daraaa!!! (while hitting her head repeatedly) You once said that you will forget him.. You said you don’t need his help.. You said you would rather die than receive his help… AND YOU SAID YOU WASTED YOUR TIME FOR HAVING A CRUSH ON HIM FOR ALMOST 3 YEARSSSSSS!!! I’m still in my dreamland, battling with my mind until someone break my dreamland and shouted in front of my faces.

“Sandara! Sandaara! Sandaaaaraaaa! HEYYY! HEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!” Jiyong shouted.

“Ah yeah? What’s wrong?” I ask.

“What the hell are you thinking? I called you for more than 10 times and you still don’t hear me.” Jiyong says.

“I am sorry. What did you just say?” I ask.

“I said let’s go in. It’s already late at night. Unless you want to stay and sleep outside.” Jiyong says with a smirk in his mouth.

So yeah, I go in. I don’t want to stay and sleep outside you know. Hahahahaha…. When I come in, a warm old man and a beautiful woman welcome me. The lady quickly embrace me and help me with my stuff then lead me to their living room. After we all seat, the old man and the woman then introduce themselves. The old man say, his name is Kwon Hyunsuk and the woman names is Kwon Eunju. After that, I want to introduce myself but Mrs.Kwon interrupt me and says that she know my name. I haven’t told my name and she already know?? How can it be?? Is she a witch??? OMG or is shee ….. And again someone cut my dreamland. It’s Mrs.Kwon.

“You’re Sandara Park, right? I know you. You’re prettier in person compared in the photo. Right honey?” Mrs.Kwon says to me and ask her husband.

“I agree with you Mom. She is prettier in person.” reply Mr.Kwon.

“Hmmmm how did you know my name Mrs.Kwon? And what do you mean with I am prettier in person compared in the photo?” I ask while my face show a shocked expression.

“Of course I know sweety. I took your photo before. Kkkkkk..” Mrs.Kwon reply while chuckle.

“What do you mean Mrs.Kwon?” I ask again because I still don’t understand the situation here.

“I follow you this morning sweety while you were walking to school.. And I took your photos.” answer Mrs.Kwon still while chuckle.

“You took my photos?? This morning? So when I heard camera shutter and when I looked around try to search for someone it is you?” I ask.

“Right sweety. Kkkkkk.” reply Mrs.Kwon.

I knew it. I knew it. That’s not my imagination before. Someone really took our photos this morning. And it turned out the one who took our photos is Mrs.Kwon. I can’t believe it.

“Oh right, you two know each other? Afterall you go to same school? Are you classmates?” ask Mrs.Kwon to me and Jiyong.

“Hmmmm…” I hesitate to answer Mrs.Kwon questions and before I answer her, Jiyong answers her.

“Our classes are quite far apart, but we’ve become acquainted lately due to unexpected events. Isn’t that right, Sandara?” answer Jiyong.

“Sort of.” I say.

“Isn’t that nice? Now you two can really get to know each other better. He’s a little odd though, isn’t he? Please be kind to him, Sandara.” say Mrs.Kwon.

“Yes Mrs.Kwon. And please just call me Dara or call me anything you want. It’s a little awkward if you call me Sandara.” I reply.

“Okay. Then can I call you sweety?? I really want a daughter before but I just have two sons. And, please can you call me auntie? It make me looks old if you call me Mrs.Kwon.” ask Mrs.Kwon.

“Yes auntie you can.” answer me.

And then while I’m still processing what happen in this moment in my mind, a little boy come running toward Jiyong who sit in the one person sofa beside me.

“Hyung! Hyung! I finished today’s homework too!” said the little boy.

“Kwon Seungri! You are so rude to our guests. Greet them now!” say Mrs.Kwon to the little boy.

“Yes Omma! Hello, my name is Kwon Seungri. I am in third grade in Seoul Middle School.” say the little boy.

OMG!!! I don’t know Kwon Jiyong have a little brother…. Babooo!! (while hitting her head) Of course I don’t know. Who are you huhh?? You are nobody Dara!! And then of course me and my father introduce ourselves again to this little boy.

“Oh? Good for you.” say Jiyong to his little brother.

“But there’s this one question that I can’t solve it. Can you help me hyung?” ask Seungri to Jiyong.

But before Jiyong can reply his little brother question. Seungri interrupt him and then turn his head to me. Why I suddenly have a bad feeling??

“Buuuuttttt I think I’ll ask Sandara noona today.” Seungri say with a smirk in his mouth.

And reallyyyy what I feel before is not wrong. He freakin’ wants me to help him in his homeworkkk???? WHAAATTT??? Okay calm down Dara, calm down. He is just in third grade. You can answer and help it. It just a homework for third grade.

“What is it Seungri?” I say while trying to smile.

Then he show the question to me. And I see that it is an English homework (Everyone let’s pretend that they are speak in Korean so English is another language okay? Because I can’t make a question in Korean hehehehehe). I begin to read the question. And to my horrorrrr… I freakin’ don’t understand what the question is about. I try to see the cover book and it add to my horror that it is an English exercise for third grade BUTTTTT for Junior High Schoooollllll… HOOOWWW HE CAN BE LEARN SOMETHING THAT IS FOR THIRD GRADE IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOOLLLLLLL.. IS HE KIDDING ME!!! Okay calm down Dara calm dowwnnnn… You must calm down and read again the question and I am sure you can answer it. I try to calm myself and read again the question.

“How is it Sandara noona? What is the answer?” ask Seungri again.

“Hmmm okay let me read it again okay? Rearrange this words so it can make a right sentence. Expecting – return – the master – his – work – is – from – dog’s. Hmmmm” I say.

Hoaaaaa.. What does this question meaaaannnnnn…. GOOODDDD HELPPP MEEEEE.. What is expecting mean? What is return mean? What is thissss???? How can I rearrange it????? OMGGGGGGGG.. I look around and everyone look at me and waiting for my answer. OMGGGGG please help meee.. I try to look to my father and send him signal to help me. But stupid Dad.. He doesn’t understand what I’m trying to communicate to him even when I already winking my eyes repeatedly. So I don’t have any choices but try to solve it by myself.

“Hmmmm I think…… The Master… is… expecting… his.. dog’s.. return… from… work.. That’s right.. The master is expecting his dog’s return from work.” I say while smiling to Seungri. And then I look to my Dad and he is smiling to me so I think my answer is correct. But when I look to auntie and uncle they look shocked and their eyes looks like want to go out from it’s place.

“Hahahahhahahahha… BABOOOOO.. You’re in high school and you can’t even answer this??? Hahahahahhahahaha…… The right answer is the dog is expecting his master's return from work. Hahahahhahahhaha… How can a dog goes to work, you stupid noona???? Hahahahhahahha ” say Seungri while laughing.

“How rude of you, Seungri. Apologize to Dara noona now!” say auntie.

OMGGGGGG!!!! I just make my self an embarrassing topic in front of everyone and especially Jiyongggg… I see he is laughing while holding his stomach too.. OMG how stupid you are SANDARA (while cover her face with both her hands).

“Anyway, I don’t like you.” Seungri say while sticking his tongue out to me and then he run upstairs.

“YAHHH SEUNGRI!!!” shout Mr.Kwon to Seungri.

“I’m so sorry sweety. That boy can be so rude to strangers.” say auntie to me.

“That’s all right. I’m the one who couldn’t give the right answer.” answer me while bowed my head.

“No, no. He’s probably just shy because he’s not used to older girls. Please don’t let it get to you, Dara.” explain Mr.Kwon.

“Well, let’s forget about that. Sweety, you must be tired right? Let’s go to your room now. Let’s go sweety.” say auntie while lead me upstairs.

“And Jiyong, please help Dara to take her luggage upstairs okay?” tell auntie to Jiyong.

“That’s not necessary auntie. I can bring it myself.” I say while trying to bring my own stuff.

“No problem sweety.. Just let Jiyong do it. He is a guy afterall. Okay?” say auntie while pushing me upstairs.

When I arrive in second floor, I am really amazed. This house is what I imagine my dream house going to be. You know, the living room amazed me but when I arrive in the second floor it amazed me even more. I LOOOVVEEEE IT very much. If this is my house, I will live here foreverrrrr. And while I am still in my dreamland, we arrive in front of a room.

 

This is how the living room look like

This is what Dara see when she arrive upstairs

 

“Here is your room sweety.” say auntie while opening the door of the room.

And now I am more shocked when I see my room. OMGGGGGG THIS ROOOM IS SO WONDERFULLLL.. THIS IS WHAT I WANT MY BEDROOM TO BE..

 

This is how Dara's room looks like.

 

“How is it sweety? Do you like it?” ask auntie.

“No auntie, I don’t like it. I LOVE IT!” I say excitedly.

“I am happy that you love it sweety. I’m really happy when I decorate your room. I really want a daughter actually. When I know Teddy has a daughter and will live with us I quickly buy everything you need and decorate your room like a princess room.” explain auntie.

“I am extremely happy auntie. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” I say excitedly while running to hug auntie.

“I never have a room like this. Noo.. I mean I never ever have any girly things after my mother died. So this is something I really want and dreamed about. My Dad never buy me pretty things. All he cared about was how durable my clothes and stuff were. I used to be so jealous of my friends who have and wear pretty things and clothes. Now I feel like my dream came true. So I’m really grateful now.” explain me while still hugging auntie.

“I always dreamed of going shopping, seeing movies, and sharing clothes with my daughter too. So I hope I can do all of it with you, Dara. Will you?” ask auntie to me.

“Of course I will auntie. I will be very happy to do that with you too.” answer me enthusiasticly.

And then someone interrupt our girly conversation’s time.

“This was Seungri’s room, you know. He had to move his desk and bed to my room, and now it’s cramped.” say Jiyong coldly.

“Ahhhhhhhh!! We were in such a good mood. Keep your comments to yourself son.” whine auntie.

Ahhhhhh.. That’s why Seungri is so cold to me. He even trick and embarrassed me. I take his room and now he must sleep with Jiyong in Jiyong’s room.

“Sweety, you don’t have to be concerned about things like that. Think of this as your own home, all right?” ask auntie.

“Yes auntie.” I reply.

“Jiyong, please help Dara to arrange her things so she can sleep faster.” command auntie to Jiyong.

“Ahhhhh auntie that’s not…. necess….ary..” I say but auntie already gone.

“Ummm….” I can’t say anything when we are just left alone.

“Well then. Where should I start with your things?” ask Jiyong while moving my luggage.

“Forget it, I’ll do it myself.” I say while taking back my stuff from him.

“Oh yeaahhh, I remember. You don’t have any reason what so ever to want my support.” reply Jiyong.

I just move my stuff and begin to arrange it while turned my back from him when I hear him say something.

“It makes no difference to me if you’re here or not. But, don’t get in my way.” say Jiyong while leaving my room.

I turned my head to see his back leaving my room. And then when his back is no longer can be seen, suddenly Seungri come to in front of the door and stick his tongue out to me again and then run to Jiyong room which is just beside my room.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I shouted silently. The probability of getting hit by a meteorite is one in ten billion. How many billions to one is the probability of a high school girl coming to live in the house of a boy who had just rejected her? Is this the way something truly wonderful begins? (She is thinking while laying in her bed and moving her body to left and right). But I love this place. I love auntie and uncle too. They are nice to me. Auntie treat me like her own daughter and I begin to treat her like my own mother. I just have to ignore Jiyong and Seungri from now until me and my father find another place to live. Yes!! That’s right!! You can do it Dara!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! (she quickly stand up and pumping her fist to the air).

 

 

Chapter 5 finish!! How is it everyone? Do you like Seungri as Kwon Jiyong’s little brother? I try to find a character that fit to his brother character but in the end I just think maybe Seungri will fit. Do you think he fits? Tell me in comments so I know what do you think.

And btw I’m sorry if the joke above (the part where Dara try to help Seungri) is not making you laugh. I try to find the good one and I think this is the best that can do. I even ask my friend to help.

Oh yeah right, I can’t give and update until Monday so hope you all will wait. I will try to give another update tonight but if I can’t I’m sorry. So see you soon.

 

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 9 new subscribers (Mayrah20_5, daragonluvervy, pusa21, Ikkin09-23, Shyness28, miane0415, kubraozkan, Xandrajane, and funnyreader).

 

Rosalia123: Hahahahaha. Is Teddy fits as Dara’s Dad? You’re welcome :)

greiyz_14: I am glad you love it. Thanks for reading my story :)