Chap 12 - Her Foods

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 12 is here. Happy reading everyone!! As always, the blue colour words are my notes. :D (Just edit some words that I think wrong)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At The Kwon’s Residence

SANDARA’S POV

Everything went fast and without our knowing, it felt like yesterday is the first day of our summer vacation and now only 4 more days before our new semester begins. Nothing ever happened between me and Jiyong after the incident in the dining room when Jaejoong and the others interrupted our dinner. My hopes slowly begin to subside because Jiyong still act the same toward me after that. I thought he will become close to me and maybe show interest to me. But that is never happen. It just my imagination. Sadly but that is the fact. Maybe Jiyong said that just to make Jaejoong angry.

Auntie and I are baking a cake in the kitchen. After that incident, auntie say she will teach me how to cook and bake so I can make good food for Jiyong. Dad and uncle are watching TV because their favourite soccer team are matching now. Seungri are looking at us while keep mocking at me say that my cake look like a but auntie just scold him and tell him to go away. While Jiyong is upstairs maybe studying or reading some books like he usually do.

Auntie is very happy, she say she always wanted to do something like this with her daughter. But because she doesn’t have any daughter she can’t do things like this, that’s why she say she is happy that I am live together with her now. Then she suddenly say that I should marry Jiyong soon. But before I reply, Seungri interrupt us and say that it wouldn’t happen. Deeply in my heart I know what Seungri say is true. Jiyong never show any interest toward me, he act very coldly to me and ignores me as much as he can. So how can we marry if we never interact, right? I really hope he can look at me but ahhhh… never mind.

When auntie see me so quiet she ask if I am angry with Jiyong, but I say I am not. Auntie suddenly say that she thinks Jiyong likes me because Jiyong remember my letter. But Seungri say that it’s not like that. It’s because his hyung can memorized everything once he read them. It hurt my heart more. What Seungri say always hurt me but sadly that is the truth. Auntie just scold Seungri again and say not to interrupt us more. Then she suddenly tell me a story about her and uncle.

“I was only 19 years old when I got married to him. I’m not bragging, but I had a lot of prospects before him. All of them were handsome, rich young men. And among all of them, Hyunsuk looked the same as he does now. He was a lot older than me too. He had just started his company and had no money. My parents were very against our relationship.” say auntie.

“But you still chose him. Why?” I ask curiously.

“Because he was more sincere than anyone. He was a much harder worker than anyone. And he cared for me more than anyone. It was because he fell in love with who I was, not with my family background, wealth, or youth. Looking at you reminds me of how Hyunsuk was back then.” say auntie.

After auntie finish her story, the door bell suddenly ring and auntie say to Seungri to see who is that. After a while Seungri back inside and bring an envelope and give it to uncle. Uncle open the envelope and read the letter inside. The letter is an invitation for uncle and Dad for their high school reunion event at Busan.

“Teddy are you going to this event?” ask uncle.

“Hmmm.. It’s more than ten years now since the last we are met up, right? Don’t you want to see how our classmates look like? I really want to.” say Dad.

“You want to see our classmates? Are you sure? I think you only want to see one classmate. It’s the girl you like before right? The girl that sat next to you.” reply uncle while mocking Dad.

“Yah! How can you say that??? ………. Of course I want to see her.” say Dad while laughing.

“Hahahhahaha” uncle laughs too.

“You too… You want to see her too right?? The girl that sat in the back and our class beauty.” say Dad while mocking uncle now.

“Hahahhahaha.. Of course.” say uncle.

“EHEEEMMMM.. Let’s eat cake.” say auntie coldly while glaring at uncle.

“Eeeehhhhhhh….. Teddy.. I don’t think we have to go.” say uncle quickly.

But suddenly auntie look at me and then look at uncle and then look at me again and then she suddenly smirk. I now I shouldn’t say this but somehow auntie look so evil to me. I am creeping out now. Then auntie say to uncle and Dad they should go to the event and tell them to relax for the two days vacation. Uncle and Dad really happy when hear auntie say that. They quickly packing and now preparing to leave. Auntie, Jiyong, Seungri and I are waving to them when they drive away and go to Busan.

We are now back inside and then after 5 minutes suddenly the telephone rings. Auntie answer it and suddenly auntie faces doesn’t look good and say quickly that she will be there right away.

“Auntie what’s wrong?” I ask quickly after she hang up the telephone.

“What should I do? This is terrible.” say auntie.

“What’s the matter?” ask Jiyong and walking towards auntie.

“Grandma is hurt. It’s not serious but she is staying at the hospital overnight. I have to go see her there.” explain auntie.

“Please go to her auntie.” I reply quickly.

“Thank you Dara. You two watch the house while I’m gone okay?” say auntie.

“WHATTT??? No auntie!! You can bring Jiyong and Seungri with you. I’m fine by myself.” I reply quickly.

“Yesss ommaaa… You can’t let hyung and this noona alone at home.” say Seungri.

“Ehhhh.. But I will worry if you just alone at home Dara. If there is two of you I will not worry much.” say auntie.

“But …. auntieee…. “ I say but before I finish Jiyong reply to auntie, “I got it omma. It’s all right. You must go now. Say my greeting to grandma.”

“Thanks Jiyong. Let’s pack up now Seungri.” say auntie and immediately packing with Seungri. And then now, me and Jiyong are waving towards the back of auntie’s car.

“Tonight’s dinner you cook.” say Jiyong while walking back inside the house and go upstairs to his own room.

When I get back inside suddenly I realize that we are just alone together. Suddenly it makes me really nervous, could this be my chance to seduce him??? Yahhh!!! What am I thinking.. BAD DARA!!! (she say while knocking gently at her head) But maybe this is my chance to make our vacation more romantic. I suddenly remember what Bom say to me before our vacation begin. She said that I must make a beautiful memory with Jiyong. And she said that you can make a guy fall in love with you with your own cooking. Yoshhhhh!! This is my chance. I’m going to make the best memory of our summer vacation!! (she said while pumping her fist to the air).

“Now let’s see what I can make.” I say while walking to the kitchen and take the recipe book.

“Hmmmm this is looks good. Hmmm this one looks good tooo…. This one too. OMG this one too. OMGGGGGG what should I make.” I say.

But suddenly I remember auntie said before to me that Jiyong likes Ganjang gaejang (crab preserved in soy sauce) and ramyun. So I search for the recipe and decide to cook jajangmyun for ramyun menu. I hope he likes it. I prepare the ingredients first and wash them. I check the tools and wash some of them that looks like it’s been long used. After I make sure that everything is ready, I start to cook.

 

After 5 hours

“What is this???” Jiyong say while coughing when he open the kitchen’s door.

“Yahhhh!!! What are you doing???” ask Jiyong when he is beside me.

“I am cooking.” I reply.

“COOOKINGGGG????? You mean this blackish thing is food???? Are you sure?? What are you making that makes the kitchen full of smoke??” ask Jiyong while looking around to the kitchen and to my food.

“I’m making ganjang gaejang and jajangmyun.” I say while trying to smile.

But then suddenly the pan make a hiss. And when I see it it my ramyun is dried up and the colour is already turn black.

“Nooooo… It’s burned.” I say while turn off the stove and take out the black ramyun.

“Are you sure you are cooking?? Or you just want to burn my kitchen?” ask Jiyong.

“I am cooking. I just want to make your favourite food for dinner but I don’t know how so I search for the recipe and make it. But I don’t know why it turned out like that. I follow every instruction on the recipe.” I explain.

“Huhhhh (Jiyong leave a huge sigh) Finee…. Clean this up now. I will cook them. I can’t eat your blackish things that you call food.” say Jiyong while handing me the pots and tell me to wash them.

While I clean the pots, Jiyong reads the recipe for ganjang gaejang and jajangmyun. After I finish wash them I give it to him. He begins to cut the ingredients.

“Don’t you need to see the recipe book to make it sure?” I ask.

“I already memorized it.” say Jiyong while still cutting.

Then after he finish preparing all of the ingredients needed. He begin to cook the ganjang gaejang and just tell me what I need to do if he needs help. All I do just watch him how to make it and bring him something if he needs it. And 1.5 hour later, both dish already finish and served in the dining room.

“WOOOWWWW!!!! They look just like what’s in the recipe book. Weird. I followed the same instruction. How come they come out so differently?” I say while looking at the foods.

“You are just too stupid maybe? I’m starving. Let’s eat.” say Jiyong while begins to eat.

“YAH!! I’m not…… I’ll eat too.” I say while begin to digging at my own food.

“WOAHHHHHHH…. It’s delicious… This one is delicious too.” I say when I try the ganjang gaetang and jajangmyun.

OMGG!! I’ve never imagined that I’ll be having dinner with Jiyong alone (she says in her heart after 10 minutes while peeking at him). It’s like… like… likeee… we are newly weds. Then I begin my imagination, in my imagination I say sorry to him for can’t make the dinner and he say that I’d better give him an exceptionally sweet dessert and then he suddenly leaned towards me. He is trying to kiss me (while she is blushing and giggling by herself).

“When eating don’t laugh like an idiot. It will affect the appetite.” Jiyong suddenly says and wakes me up from my dreamland before Jiyong in my dreamland kiss me.

“It won’t affect the appetite. Everything you made is delicious. I’ll finish everything.” I reply quickly.

“I mean it affects MY appetite.” say Jiyong while glaring at me.

I’m speechless at his words and just eating. After 10 minutes it feels so awkward. So I try to open the conversation.

“Ehh…. Have you finish our summer homework?” I ask while eating.

“I finished it on the first day.” he replies.

“HAH???? YOU FINISHED EVERYTHING ON THE FIRST DAY??” I ask disbelieve almost choke my food.

“Haven’t you started?” he asks.

“I thought I could finish it in two days.” I reply.

“Give it up! At your level, even if you stay up a whole week you can’t finish it.” say Jiyong while looking at me.

“A WHOLE WEEK????? The homework is that hard?” I ask.

“To you…. yes..” he says.

“OMG!!! I’m screwed.” I say while eating my food fastly so I can quickly start my homeworks but then an idea suddenly come up to me.

“Jiyong…” I say to him.

“What?” he reply without looking at me.

“Can you help me finish my homework?” I ask while showing my puppy eyes to him.

“No.” he replies shortly.

“Pleaseeeee….” I beg him.

“No.” he replies and still eating his food.

“Pleaseee Jiyongggggggg…..” I beg him again and show him my puppy eyes hope it can make him changes his mind.

But he ignores me and quickly finish his food and left me alone in the dining room. I have no choice and quickly finish my food and hope my brain can make a miracle and finish the homeworks without Jiyong’s help.

 

EUNJU’S POV

“Omma what are we doing in here? Shouldn’t we visit grandma?” ask Seungri while eating his food.

You ask why he ask me like that? Because we are now in the hotel’s restaurant in Daejeon. Yes you guess it right. I lied to them. My mother is not sick. I just want to make Dara and Jiyong home alone together. That is why I let Hyunsuk and Teddy go to their high school reunion event. And then I make up a lie for me so I must go and leave them alone but bring Seungri with me. I messaged my friend to call me after sending Hyunsuk and Teddy off and say to her to pretend and just follow what I say in the phone.

“I have my reason for this Seungri. You know how shy the two of them to each other. I just think I need to help them and leave them alone so they can get along with each other.” I reply my youngest son.

“What do you mean omma?? Do you mean grandma in actually not sick?” ask Seungri.

“Of course, that was a lie. It’s just omma’s acting. Isn’t it looks real?” I say while giggling.

“What is this? I’m going home.” reply Seungri.

“Ahh… Really??? Then, you don’t want this?” I ask him and then the waiter comes and serves him a big chocolate dessert that he always want to try. After I see him get excited and start digging his dessert, I smile by myself.

 

 

 

Chapter 12 done!! How is it everyone?  I already reread it again and correct some words.. Hehehehe hope you like it.

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my new subscriber pikanchi :)