Chap 19 - First Kiss

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 19 is here. Happy reading everyone!!

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Ji… Jiii… Jiiiyonggg??? What… what.. what aarreee you doooiingggg inn heeerreee??” I ask stutterly.

“What am I doing in here? Of course attending the graduation ceremony. What do you think I am doing then?” he says.

“Ahhhhh that’s right that’s right. Stupid of me hahahahaha.” I say while made up my laugh.

I just stare at him and then look from his face and his button alternately. I want to ask for his second button but somehow I can’t move my tongue and so I just stare at him hope he understand what I want. But goddess of luck is not beside me. Jiyong doesn’t understand what I want and ask me.

“What do you want? Why are you staring at me like that?” he asks.

“Ahhh I… I.. I… I…” I try to speak but I can’t continue my words. I turn around and look for Bom and Minzy, hope they will come to help me. But they are really my GOOD FRIEND, they just smile at me and just fist their hand up and say fighting to me trying to cheer me. I don’t want your cheeringggg Boommmmieeee Minzzzyyyy.. I want you to make my tongue can move agaiiinnnnnnnn… Or you can help me speak on my behalf to Jiyong.

“Heyy! Heyy! Heyyy!!!!! HEYYYY!!” shouted Jiyong.

“Aah? Ahhhh yes? What’s wrong?” I ask while turning my head at Jiyong again.

“What do you want?” he ask.

“I… I…I… I….” I try to speak but like before I just can manage to say I and I and I. Poor me.

“What’s wrong with you? Do you have something to tell me? If not then can you move aside so I can continue my walk with my friends?” he says coldly to me.

When I hear him say something like that, somehow my tongue can move again and I quickly say what I want to say before it got froze again.

“Ah… Jiyong.. Wait… Can I have your second button, please?” I ask.

“My second button?” he ask.

“Yes, your second button. Can I?” I ask with my puppy eyes.

“Sure.” he says.

“Eh??????? Really?” I ask, don’t believe what he said before.

“Yeah sure.” he says while trying to take off his button from his uniform.

I just look at what he is doing until he finally takes off his second button. He walk closer to me and show me his button on his hand. When I try to take it from him, he suddenly close his hand. I look at him confusedly. He smirked at me and the he suddenly push his face closer to me and then he whisper to me.

“Just in your dream.” he says.

Then he moves aside and walk again with his two friends, leave me behind on my spot standing like a statue. I still standing there until Bom and Minzy comes and shoute at me.

“Dara? What’s wrong? We already call you many times.” Bom says.

“Yeah what’s wrong Dara? Did Jiyong already give you his second button?” ask Minzy.

“Huh what? What did you say?” I ask don’t understand what they are saying. I still in my shocked condition so I don’t hear what they are saying.

“Minzy ask if Jiyong already gave his button to you.” explain Bom.

“Ah…… He didn’t.” I say with a sad face.

“WHATTTT????????” shouted Bom and Minzy.

“HE DIDN’T?” ask Bom.

“Yeah he didn’t give me his second button.” I say while bow my head too embarrassed to see them.

“EHHHHHH??? I definitely see that Jiyong took off his second button and walk closer to you. But he didn’t give it? I don’t understand.” explain Bom with puzzled look on her face.

I explain to them what really happening before. Then when I finish my story, Bom suddenly gets angry and say that she will kill Jiyong for making fun of me like that. But I quickly hold and hug her to stop her for chasing Jiyong. I say I am okay to Bom and say that she just need to ignore it. After all we will attend our graduation party later at night and need to prepare for it, because we are the one who manage it so we can’t be late. But as stubborn as she is, I need 15 minutes to pacify her and make her not to kill Jiyong. After that finally we are going home to rest for a while and then later meet again at the party’s place that Jaejoong pick, to start preparing for the party later with Jae, Junsu and Yoochun.

 

The Graduation Party

“Daraaa can you help me to hang this one in the front door?” say Jae.

“Ah okay.. Wait a minute Jae after I decorate this one.” I reply.

“Bom can you help me to look after this dish. Just need to watch over it. When it already boiled you can turn off the stove. I need to make the other dishes.” say Jae to Bom.

“Okay sure. Be right there.” reply Bom.

“Minzy can you help me to put all of this on the table?” ask Junsu to Minzy while pointing his finger to all the food that Jae already made.

“Okay. But can you help me clean and decorate the table first?” reply Minzy.

“Sure. I will call Yoochun to help too.” reply Junsu.

“Sorry bro I can’t. I am busy now decorating the stage for the performance later.” shouted Yoochun when hear what Junsu said.

“Ahh okay that it’s just us then.” say Junsu while pointing his finger to him and Minzy.

After 1,5 hours finally we finish decorate and prepare all the things that are needed for the party. Now we are taking a bath and get dressed for the party because in 45 minutes everyone will be coming. The place is near with Bom’s house so we are prepare ourselves there. After get dressed, we go back to the place.

After 15 minutes later, one by one our classmates begin to come. Then suddenly one classmate ask Jae why there is a room divider and he ask why the other room look much elegant. Jae says that there’ll be another group that will using that side. But the other’s party will begin later. The others ask again to Jae why use this place then if there’ll be another group that will party here too. The Jae says he already search for another place before but everywhere is so crowded and just this place that he could reserve.

After that the party begin, some begin to eat, some begin to sing, and some others just begin to chatting. Everyone so engross in what they are doing. I begin to eat, preparing all the things that need in the party makes me really hungry, so I just eat and eat.

“Dara… Eat slowly heyyy.. You will choke if you eat like that.” say Jae.

“Hahahahah I am just too hungry.” I reply after I gulp my food.

“There’s mayonnaise on your mouth Dara. Here let me help you clean it.” Jae says.

“Okay.” I say while letting Jae clean my mouth.

When Jae is cleaning my mouth, somehow I feel like someone is watching us. I turn my eyes to the door and it shocked me. Jiyong is there with all his classmates.

“Jii.. Jiyong?” I say.

“Ehh… Class F?? What’s Class F doing here?” say the girl behind Jiyong.

“EEEHHHHHH???? The group that will using the other room was CLASS A?????” shouted Jae with shocked face.

Class A just ignoring Jae and walk to the room beside us. So we decided to ignore them too. Ignore each other will be the best for us right?

Our party continue and everyone is so happy and enjoy Jae’s food when suddenly a food truck come and stop in front of class A room. The food look so much delicious and very elegant.

“Woaahhhhhhh it looks much more delicious than our fooodddd… Woaahhh isn’t it sushi???” say my girl classmate (girl A).

“Yeahhh I think it looks much more deliciousss… I envy them.. Not just Class A beat us in grade, now they beat us in food too. Poor us.. Hiks Hiks..” say the girl beside girl A.

This makes all of our classmates look sad and talk about how they envy class A. I look to Jae and see that he is sad that he can’t make our classmates happy and enjoy our graduation party. So I run to the stage and quickly say in the microphone.

“Hey Class F!! Don’t be sad!! This is our graduation party and today maybe is our last day to be together like this. Jae’s food is good too.. Let’s go enjoy this okay???” I shouted.

“Yeaahhhh!!” shouted everyone.

After 15 minutes, finally we arrive at our main event. We call our homeroom teacher to the stage and ask him to give us speech. After all we can graduate because our patient teacher that didn’t give up on us even we failed so many times.

“Thank You Mr.Kim!!!” shouted us together before Mr.Kim can gives his speech.

“I am the one who should be thankful to all of you Class F. I am so proud to be your homeroom teacher for these past 3 years. I am so happy that all of you can graduate. Happy graduation all of Class F!!” say Mr.Kim.

“We are the one who are thankful to you Mr.Kim. You are so patient to teach us even we can’t understand what you are saying even you already say it again so many times.” I say.

“Yes Mr.Kim. I am so thankful to you. Because of you I can graduate.” say Bom.

“Because of you we can pass all the exam these past 3 years.” say Minzy.

“You always listening to our stories even it doesn’t relate to the lesson.” say Jae.

“You give us advice when we are facing problems.” say Junsu.

“You are always beside us when we are happy, when we are sad, when we are playing, when we are crying. You always beside us all the times.” say Yoochun.

“Thank you Mr.Kim.” shouted everyone with tears in our eyes.

“Thank you everyone. I am so happy and proud to be your teacher.” say Mr.Kim with tears in his eyes too.

“Pathetic!” say someone for the other room.

“Who say that?” Jae ask with angry voice.

But nobody answer him. And then class A homeroom teacher comes forward and gives speech.

“I consider myself lucky to taught a brilliant class for these 3 years. So many of you have been accepted to such prestigious university. I am so proud.” say Mr.Yoo.

“Our grades were superior because we had the guidance of a superior teacher.” reply girl Z from class A.

“You flatter me.” say Mr.Yoo.

“Let me say this out loud! There’s more to youth than studying! One’s value is not measured by grades alone!” say Mr.Kim before Mr.Yoo continue his speech.

“Those who have bad grades struggle to get into college. They struggle to find jobs. Knowing that you, my precious students, will never have to face such hardships makes me truly happy. Applause!!” say Mr.Yoo when Mr Kim want to say another speech.

Everyone in class A give an applause to Mr.Yoo while we are staring at them with murderous eyes. If our staring can kill, maybe they will be dead now.

“Hey!!! So, you’re a little smart. So what??” shouted Mr.Kim to Mr.Yoo.

“Oh??? I said nothing about the student of Class F. Did something I said strike a nerve?” say Mr.Yoo with smirk on his face and while everyone in class A laughing at us.

“Ahhhh.. How pathetic!! People of low level are so quick to feel victimized.” say girl Y from class A.

“What did you say?” shouted Jae while coming closer to the girl.

“And they’re quick to resort to violence too.” reply girl Y when Jae already in front of her.

“What???!!??? I haven’t done anything yet!” reply Jae with angry voice.

“Verbal violence is also a punishable offense.” reply girl Y.

“People of Class F only have a chance at winning if they resort to force.” say Jiyong suddenly.

“Youuuuuu!!!” shouted Jae while going to where Jiyong standing.

“Jaeee stop!! Just ignore them! Let’s enjoy our party and don’t associate with them. Let’s go!” I say while trying to pull Jae back to our room.

“Eehh.. Don’t associate with me? Are you sure?” reply Jiyong while facing with me.

“Yes. People like you make me sick!” I reply with high voice.

“Oh. People like me make you sick? Are you sure?” ask Jiyong with smirk on his face.

“Yes I am SURE! So please make a way for us now!” I say with angry face.

“Isn’t she the one who gave love letter to Jiyong in front of our school gate?” say girl X from class A.

“Yes I think she is the one. She is the one who always follows Jiyong. And she is the one who asked for Jiyong’s second button this afternoon right?” say girl Z.

“And I think she is the one who made Jiyong fail to go to Seoul National University too right?” say girl Y.

“And now she said that Jiyong made her sick? What a right?” say girl X.

“Being a hindrance to a superior person’s life just because you’re stupid is as low as you can get. Jiyong should be the one who say to you to get lost you know!” say girl Z.

“Youuuuu!!!” I shouted while glaring to three of them.

I am about to retaliate to the three es when suddenly Jiyong interrupted me.

“It’s not her fault. It’s not because of her that I didn’t go to Seoul National University.” Jiyong says.

“EEhhh?” I say confuse with Jiyong’s response.

“Why would I give up Seoul National University for a thing like her?” say Jiyong coldly.

“Th..Th…Th…Thingggg???” I reply.

“That’s true. There’s no way a brilliant guy like Kwon Jiyong would ruin his life by letting himself be seduced by some woman.” say Mr.Yoo.

“Somee.. Someee.. Some woman??” I ask.

“I should’ve known. Of course Jiyong-ssi wouldn’t fall in love with someone like that. Believing that rumor was a waste of time.” say girl Z.

“SOMEONE LIKE THAT?” I say.

“Yeah someone like you…” mock girl Z.

“Youuuu…. Wait a second. You’ve been heaping insults on me, calling me a “thing”, “stupid”, “hindrance”, and “someone like that”. Aren’t you being extremely rude?” I say with a gritted teeth while glaring at them.

“It’s true! It’s true that Jiyong has helped me! I might’ve given him a few problems too.” I continue, but before I can finish my rant, Jiyong interrupt me.

“A few?” say Jiyong.

“Hmmmmmmmm……… Okaayy… A lot.” I reply while bowing my head.

“Of course you give me a lot of trouble.” reply Jiyong.

“Youuuu!! COLDBLOODED JERK!” I shouted while pointing my finger at him.

“Ohhh… But you’re in love with this coldblooded jerk, aren’t you?” reply Jiyong.

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………….” shouted everyone.

“Youuuu.. Because of you everyone now mock at me…. You stupid coldblooded jerk!!!!” I shouted again.

“But you’re in love with me.” reply Jiyong with smirk on his face.

“Fine thennnn… You make me must do this then. Don’t get angry at me later if I do this. Because you are the one who push me to do this.” I say while searching for the thing I need in my bag.

“What do you mean? I’ve never done anything that I need to be ashamed of and if I did you would never know.” reply Jiyong.

“Are you sure???? Kkkkkkk.. Then prepare for thisssss!! TADAAA!!!” I say while taking out the thing from my bag and show it to everyone in the room.

“WHATTT IS THIS????” Bom shouted and get the photo from me.

“WHO IS THIS CUTE GIRL?” ask Minzy when she take the photo from Bom.

“EHHHHHH.. Don’t tell me this is Kwon Jiyong????” shouted Bom.

“NO WAYYYY!!! This is a girl!!” shouted Minzy.

“WHATTT???” shouted everyone in the room while trying to take a look at the photo by themselves.

While everyone being busy seeing the photo alternately, Jiyong staring at me with murderous eyes.

“Youuuu!! How did you get that?” he asks.

“Your mother gave me another one. Kkkkkkk. I kept it safe in my drawer. It’s my favourite photo of Kwon Jiyong’s childhood.” I reply with a big smirk in my face.

Everyone keep laughing when they see Jiyong’s childhood’s photo and that makes Jiyong really irritated. But somehow I am happy because I finally can do something like this to him.

“Now do you know how it feels to get laughed at? Kkkkkk” I say.

“Youuu!! COME WITH ME!” he say while pulling me forcefully outside.

“Yahhh!! What are you doing?? Let me gooooo!!” I shouted back while trying to take my hand from him.

But his grip get tighter and it makes my arm hurt.

“Yahhh!! Let me go!! It hurts you know!!” I shouted while he keep dragging me.

“Where are you taking me????? Yahhh!!” I shouted again when he doesn’t reply.

“Let go!!! LET ME GO!!! It hurts you know!!!” I shouted and keep shouting at him.

And then suddenly he let me go and push me to the wall on the alley beside the building that we are partying before.

“YAHHH!! It hurts!!” I shouted when my back bounce to the wall hard.

But like before he doesn’t reply me and just staring at me with his murderous eyes.

“What do you want?” I ask while massaging my arm where it hurts.

“GOOD JOB! Can’t believe you take my picture around with you!” he shouted while staring at me.

“So WHAT???? I don’t afraid with you! Besides what about you? You made a mockery of my feeling for you and made me a laughingstock.” I shouted back at him while look up to him in the eyes.

He just keep glaring at me and doesn’t reply my wrath. So I decided to continue my words.

“ANYWAY! I don’t care anymore! The fact that I like you will be just memory from now. I’ve decided that starting today I’ll forget about you! Forget everything about you! I’m going to quit loving you!” I shouted at him.

“Ohhhhh… So you’re going to forget about me? Do you have the guts to forget about me huh?” he ask me.

“Yes I do! Anyway, I’ve already seen everything about you! I know now what kind of person you really are. As soon as I get to university I’ll find someone one hundred times better than you! No!! Make that ten thousand times better!!” I shouted back at him.

“Ohhh.. Just try forget me and go look for it then!” he say while keep getting closer to me.

“Of course I….”

I can’t finish my word. He suddenly kiss me on the lips. I am shocked and my eyes bulge out, too shock with what happen to me. Is this a dream? Someone answer me is this a dream? Is Jiyong really kissing me now? Am I dreaming? Am I? Am I? Am I? Then slowly he pulled out and staring at me. I just keep blinking my eyes don’t know what to do. Then after some minutes just staring at each other he says, “Serves you right!”

Then he sticking his tongue out and just go and left me behind. I just stand still on my spot don’t know what to do. I still feel like I am dreaming. KISS?? Did Jiyong and I really kissed? My first kiss?? With Jiyong??? Really???????

I try to pinch my cheek and slap it slightly.

“Ouch it hurts…” I say.

“So it’s not a dream???” I ask myself.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

 

 

 

Chapter 19 done!! How is it everyone? Finally they are kissed… Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!! Hahahhaha is it just me who is excited when they are kissed? Hahahha.. Hope all of you like it and excited like me too. I don’t know how to describe their situation when they are kissing hahahaha..

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 6 new subscribers (wenkie0414, vlahana, Mayeni, khaystephen7, ktine0722 and daragon_forevss). And thanks for the one who already comment too, Ezayeyo. I am so happy that you are happy with my story. Keep commenting. I will wait for your next comment :)