Chap 15 - Accident

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 15 is here. Happy reading everyone!! As always, the blue colour words are my notes. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

AUTHOR POV

The lunch break already over and now they will begin the third test. Jiyong is so focus and in an hour he almost finish all of the questions. But suddenly Jiyong’s head begin to bobbing. The pencil that he holds begin to loose from his grip and then his eyes begin to close too. He fell asleep and he still left with 10 more questions to do. When there is just 3 minutes left, the examiner walk around to check for everyone and that is when he see Jiyong who is asleep on the desk. The examiner walk towards Jiyong and shake him to wake him up. Jiyong get startled and do the left questions quickly, but because the time is so short he just finish 4 questions.

“What’s wrong with you Jiyong? You are not like usual, fall asleep when the exam is going.” ask Youngbae after the examiner finish collected all the answer.

“I don’t know but I just feel so sleepy.” Jiyong replies while massage his neck.

“Did you eat something before in the morning maybe that can make you drowsy?” ask TOP.

“AAAHHHHH!!!! That girlllll!!!!” say Jiyong with a higher voice while remembering the incident this morning.

“What??” ask Bae curiously.

“That girl give me a cold medicine this morning but the medicine will make you drowsy.” say Jiyong while gritting his teeth.

“Hahahahhahahhaahhahaha… That girl is really something Jiyong. Hahahhahahahhahahhahah.” say TOP while laughing.

“Shut up TOP!!” shouted Jiyong.

“You better wash your face Jiyong. Maybe it will help freshen yourself. We will have the last test in 10 minutes more.” Youngbae suggests him.

“Yes I will.” say Jiyong while walking to the restroom.

The last exam already begin now. Jiyong already wash his face and it really help him freshen his body. But somehow the medicine is too strong so after do the exam for 40 minutes, Jiyong begin to close his eyes and the pencil in his grip becomes loose. Without his realize, he fell asleep again. TOP and Youngbae see this after 20 minutes pass, they are trying to wake Jiyong up by calling his name quietly because they can’t risk themselves for making them look like want to cheat. But Jiyong really sleep like a log, he doesn’t budge at all. Jiyong just wakes up when it is just 5 minutes left and he wakes up because the examiner see him again. Jiyong gets panicked and quickly do the exam. He manages to finish half of the questions.

“AHHHHH!!!! That girl!!!!!!” shouted Jiyong when they are walking out from the test room.

“That girl's charm really so scary hahahahahha..” say TOP while laughing.

They are walking downstairs when someone appear in front of them. It turns out to be the doctor.

“How is your leg?” ask the doctor.

“It’s alright. Thanks for your treatment.” say Jiyong while bowing to the doctor.

“Oh right before I forget. I found a charm in the step’s chair before, I thought it’s yours so I slip it to your pocket’s suit. Get well soon. Hope you will pass the exam.” say the doctor.

“Ah. Thanks.” say Jiyong while bowing again when the doctor walks away.

After the doctor left, Jiyong quickly search his pocket’s suit and he find the charm. He takes it out and see it.

“Hahahahhaha that’s why your bad luck still keep happening Jiyong.. The charm is still with you. Hahahahhaha.” mock TOP.

Jiyong doesn’t reply TOP and just grip the charm very strong. Youngbae and TOP know that Jiyong is very angry now and decide not to talk about the charm anymore. TOP and Youngbae walk Jiyong home to make sure that Jiyong arrives safely. They say goodbye when they already arrive in front of Jiyong’s gate.

“I’m home.” say Jiyong while opening the door.

Eunju, Seungri and Dara who already at home and waiting for Jiyong arrival, quickly run towards the door when they hear him. But they are shocked when they see Jiyong with crutches and bandages on his leg and cheek.

“What’s wrong Jiyong? How can you have crutches and so many bandages?” ask Eunju worriedly.

“I fell.” Jiyong replies shortly.

“WHAT???? It looks like a terrible injury!” say Eunju.

“The charm didn’t work right?” ask Dara worriedly.

“Oh… No… It worked extremely well.” say Jiyong while gritting his teeth and staring so cold towards Dara.

“Whhhaaattt do you mean?” ask Dara feel intimidated.

“Forget it. I am tired. I want to sleep.” Jiyong replies and quickly walk upstairs while Eunju and Seungri helping him.

 

The Day of the National Centre Exam’s Announcement

Everybody in Jiyong and Dara’s school talk about the announcement. Less than half of the students that participated on the exam succeed. Dara is nervous when she hears that news. She hopes Jiyong pass the exam, but remember his condition before, she is not very sure about it. Minzy and Dara are walking towards the restroom when suddenly Bom running towards them while calling their names.

“What’s wrong Bom?” ask Minzy when Bom already arrives.

“Did you hear? Jiyong pass the National Centre Exam and he is gonna take the Seoul National exam!!!” say Bom excitedly.

“WHAT????? ARE YOU SERIOUS BOM????” ask Dara while shaking Bom.

“Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh Iiiiii aaaammmmm suuuurrreeee…” say Bom stutterly.

“Dara stop shaking her, she can’t talk properly.” say Minzy while stopping Dara.

“Where do you hear it Bom?” ask Dara more calmly now.

“They were talking about it in the faculty room. I pass the room and accidentally hear it. And there’s more too. I hear that Jiyong got the highest score of all Seoul National University candidates.” explain Bom.

“WOAHHHH!!! He really is a genius!” say Minzy while admiring Jiyong.

Minzy and Bom keeps talking and admiring Jiyong when suddenly they hear sob from somewhere. When they follow the sound, they realize the one that make the sound is Dara.

“Daraa??? Why are you crying?” ask Bom panickedly.

“I… I… I am just so glad…” Dara replies while wiping her tears. “I am going to congratulate him. Bye Bom! Bye Minzy!” say Dara while running away.

 

SANDARA’S POV

AHHHHHH!! I am relieved. I thought my charm didn’t work and would just bring bad luck to him. I am glad that he passed and can take Seoul National University’s exam. He is really a genius, he got a high score even when he is sick. The man that I love is really amazing. OMG!! What will happen if he wants to thanks me with kiss??? OMG!!! Should I prepare myself?? Or maybe he wants to thanks me with a romantic dinner?? OMG!!! I am so happy just by thinking it. After school I will just prepare myself and wait for Jiyong’s invitation kkkkkkkk (She is in her own dreamland while walking to Jiyong’s class and doesn’t see what is in front of her)

“Ouchhhh!!” I say while rubbing my nose when I suddenly bump to someone chest.

“Yah! Be careful!” shouted the guy that I bumped.

“AHHHH!!! You are one of Jiyong’s friends. Ah you too!” I say while pointing towards Youngbae and then towards TOP.

But when they recognize me they suddenly don’t say anything more and just turn around then running away from me. I get confused first but then I realize so I chase both of them quickly.

“Yahhh!! Why are you running away?” I shouted while chasing them.

“Just go awayyy….” shouted Youngbae while keep running.

But I am lucky. They are running towards a dead end so I manage to chase them. I quickly ask them about what’s wrong with them.

“What’s wrong with both of you?? Why did you running away from me? Is something happen? Is it about the National Centre Exam’s results?” I ask.

“I thought sooo…. Jiyong fail the National Centre Exam, right???” say Youngbae.

“What do you mean? Of course he passed it. He is the best one after all. He got the highest score too.” I say with a big smile on my mouth.

“WHATTTTT?????” shouted TOP and Youngbae.

“How can be??? Woahhhh amazing. In spite his conditions before. Even us didn’t pass despite the fact that our condition was good.” say TOP.

“What do you mean?? What conditions?” I ask, don’t understand what he said.

“There’s only one word to describe it. Pathetic. I’ve never seen Jiyong in a state like that before. Even if it was, it’s because of that charm.” say Youngbae.

“Charm? What charm? Can you explain it more.” I ask.

They are panicked when I ask them and they try to run away from me, but I manage to block them. I keep ask them until they finally tell about all the incident that happen that day.

When they already finish tell the incident to me, they quickly walk away and leave me behind. I don’t know that Jiyong got hurt because of me. I don’t know that my charm bring him such a very bad luck. He’s almost late for the exam. He fell from the stairs. And he fell asleep when the exam was going on. OMG!! What have I done????

While walking home, I think what can I do for him and how to apologize to him. I keep walking and walking when suddenly I realize that in the day of the Seoul National University’s exam announcement it will be Valentine’s day too. I have 2 weeks from now. So I think I can make him a chocolate and maybe buy something for him to show my apologize. I quickly check my wallet, but I found nothing on my wallet. I just have enough money to take bus twice so it means I can’t buy gift or chocolate ingredient. I think again how I can get enough money. I can ask Dad but I know he is collected money to buy our new house. I can borrow from auntie but I think I can’t give her more trouble because I keep depend on her these past days. I walk slowly and just look around when suddenly a poster caught my attention.

I walk towards it until I stand in front of the poster. I read it. Then my sad face suddenly turn into a happy face. The poster talks about hiring a part time in a chicken restaurant. I read the requirements and I am happy that it doesn’t need so many requirements. And what makes me happy too they just need it for 1 month and the cost is affordable for me to get enough money for my need. So I quickly go to the restaurant and ask them if I can apply for the part time job.

I am accepted and the owner tell me to work from today. They tell me I can get work after school is over until the time for the restaurant to close. I don’t tell anyone at home because I don’t want to make the others worry. So when I am home late I just tell them that I am just study together with Bom and Minzy preparing for our school final exam.

One week passed and I manage to collect enough money to buy chocolate ingredients. I still don’t have enough money to buy Jiyong’s gift so I decided to buy chocolate ingredients first. After I buy them, I wake up early in the morning to make the chocolate secretly. I can’t let anyone know about this even auntie and of course Jiyong.

While making the chocolate I keep praying and hoping that Jiyong will be accepted to Seoul National University. Tomorrow he will take the exam and I am so nervous. Maybe I am more nervous than him. I am not making anything for him too because I am afraid that I will just bring bad luck to him if I give a charm again or give other things too. I make Bom teach me how to make chocolate too. I know that I am not a good cook, that’s why I ask her to teach me because I know she is better than me. I learn from her for 2 days and now I am going to try to make it by myself. I hope it turn out good. After I finish making it, I write “Congratulations!!” on it and then put it in the box with a note that say “Don’t touch it if you are not Dara!!!”. I put the box in the refrigerator to make it sure that it will keep good.

When I finish all the making and cleaning the kitchen I check the kitchen’s clock and see that it is already 6 o’clock. I spent 4 hours just to make the chocolate. I decided just to take a shower and help auntie prepare the breakfast later because auntie will wake up at 6.30 A.M and that is not enough time for me to sleep again. And if I sleep maybe I will not wake up at 8 A.M. too.

Jiyong gets up early and in a good condition this morning. We have breakfast like usual too. But something is different. Everybody expression is showing a worried faces except Jiyong. Maybe they are afraid that something will happen to Jiyong again so they are worried now. After 15 minutes, it’s time for him to walk to Seoul National University. He still have so much times left before the exam but he decided to walk earlier so he will have enough time to prepare there too. We are walking him out the door and when he about to open the door he turned around and say, “Don’t put faces like that. I will be fine. You don’t have too see me off like this too. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. I am going now.” After he say that he walk out from the door while we waving to him.

But then suddenly I remember what Youngbae and TOP said before. I know today Jiyong will be alone too because the two of them didn’t pass the National Centre Exam. So if something happen to Jiyong, nobody can help him. And somehow I get a bad feeling, so I decided to follow him. I quickly turn around and go upstairs to take my jacket in my room. When I arrive downstairs auntie ask me what’s wrong and I say I’ll follow Jiyong until he gets through Seoul National University entrance to make sure he is fine. After that I quickly say goodbye to everyone and chase Jiyong.

After running for 3 minutes, I manage to catch up with Jiyong. But I decided to follow him quietly so he won’t notice me. I walk behind him about 3 meters away. I walk very slowly and make sure that my step will not make any sound. But suddenly he stop walking, I panicked and quickly hide myself behind a tree.

“I know you’re following me.” Jiyong says.

“Ahh….. hehehehehehehe… I just want to accompany you until Seoul National University entance.” I say while walking towards him.

Then he continue walking and doesn’t reply me. I just follow him from behind. But after 5 minutes walking, my left stomach hurt. I don’t know why, but it feels like something poking me hard. But I can’t show it and I must accompany Jiyong until Seoul Uni. So I just ignore it and massage my stomach gently hope it will make the pain less.

After 10 minutes

We are almost arrive to Seoul Uni. My stomach feel hurt more than before but I keep ignore it.

“Woooww!! Everyone look so smart.” I say softly while looking around.

When I said that suddenly Jiyong stop walking. Recognize it, I stop walking too. Then he turned around.

“You look like you’re walking funny.” he says.

“You think so?? I thinks it’s normal. This is how I usually walk.” I reply quickly hope he doesn’t notice I hide my pain.

“You look pale, too. Are you sure you are all right?” he asks again.

“Ahhh…. Hmm… I am just nervous… That’s all..” I say while trying to smile.

“Why should you be nervous?? I’m the one taking the exam, you know??” he says.

“Ahhhh.. That’s right… Hahahhahahhahaha..” I say while trying to laugh so he won’t notice my pain.

Luckily he doesn’t notice. He turned around and keep walking towards our destination. I want to follow him again but somehow the pain hurting me more, I have difficulty to walk now. But if I don’t follow him, he will notice and maybe he won’t go to Seoul Uni. I can’t give him more trouble. So I force my body to walk. I manage to walk slowly behind Jiyong. While walking, I keep wondering and thinking why my stomach so hurt. I have never had stomach pain like this before.

After 5 more minutes, finally we arrive near the Seoul Uni entrance. We just need to cross the street and we will arrive there. When we need the traffic light to turn green, Jiyong look at me again and ask me.

“Hey! Are you sure you’re all right? I think your face look more pale than before.” Jiyong asks.

“Of course.. Hahahhahaha I am just more nervous because we already arrive in Seoul Uni.” I reply.

The traffic light turn green before he manage to ask me again, so we cross the street. We now arrive in front of the entrance so we stop walking.

“I already accompany you to Seoul National University entrance. I will go home now. Good luck on the exam. I know you will do the best and get a highest score. Fighting!!” I say while pumping my fist to cheer Jiyong.

Jiyong doesn’t reply me and just look at me quickly. Then he turned around and walking toward the entrance. I waving to him while shouting Good luck and see you later to him. My happy face turn sorrow now, I can’t hold my pain anymore. It hurts me so much now that I can’t barely stand. But for Jiyong I keep holding it and force my body to keep stand and walk. After I see Jiyong near the gate I turned around and search for any place that I can use to rest for awhile and maybe use the toilet. I spot a café across the street. So I quickly cross the street without check the traffic light again. Without I realize the light still red and from a far a fast motor cycle is heading towards me.

The motor cycle keep honk the horn to announce me but somehow the pain make me deaf now and my eyes just see the café across the street. In my mind I keep talking café and toilet. And when I realize and can hear sound again, I turned my head and see the motorcycle heading towards me. My brain ordering me to move but somehow my foot don’t obey it. In a flashlight the motorcycle now is already just 60 cm from me. I instantly close my eyes and just accept what will happen to me.

 

 

 

Chapter 15 done!! How is it everyone? I make a little change that is not in the film. Hope you will like it… Do I make you curious now? Wait for the next chapter okay??? Hehehehe…

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 4 new subscribers (VeraChoi, Aisha24, ceecheme14, and janelle15) And thanks to tokki9 for your comment :)