Chap 8 - A Little Push

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 8 is here. Happy reading everyone!! :D The one in blue colour is my notes okay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

The Next Morning

AUTHOR POV

Sandara and Kwon’s family are having breakfast except Jiyong. When suddenly Jiyong arrives and walking to dining room, Sandara begin to giggling because she remember the incident last night. She imagine little Jiyong in dresses. She keep giggling for minutes when her Dad ask her what’s wrong with her. She reply nothing but still keep giggling.

“Maybe she studied too much and went nuts.” say Seungri.

“Seungri.. Don’t say like that.” say Mrs. Kwon.

“Oh right. Give me all of yours bag. I will pack your lunch.” say Mrs. Kwon to Dara, Jiyong and Seungri.

After they finished their breakfast they say goodbye to everyone and go to school.

 

At School

When Sandara arrive at school she immediately sit in her chair, take her books out and begin to study.

“Good morning Dara!” say Minzy and Bom.

But Dara who focus herself with her study doesn’t hear her friends greeting her.

“Good morning Daraaaaaaaa my honeeyyyy!!” greeting Jae while walking in front of Dara.

But again like how she treat her two friends, she doesn’t hear Jae greeting her. She keep repeating word while trying to remember the formula that she need to remember.

The class begin and Dara try to focus to everything the teacher teaching. And when the ring bells to make a notice for lunch break for everyone, Sandara still sit on her seat and read the book for the next lesson.

“I guess you weren’t kidding huh, Dara?” ask Bom.     

“Daaaaraaaaa. Let’s go eat together!” ask Jae.

But Dara still ignore Jae while mumble something.

“Something definitely isn’t right.” say Jae don’t understand with Dara behaviour nowadays.

“Sandara Park.” say someone from behind with voice that Dara well known.

Dara quickly turn her head behind and see Jiyong standing in front of her classroom’s door. Everyone in the class shocked to see Kwon Jiyong in their class.

“What the hell do you want with Dara?” ask Jae while walking to in front of Jiyong.

But before he reach Jiyong, Jiyong continue his talk, “Sandara Park, can you bring your bag and see me for a minute?”

“Yes.” answer Dara with a confused look but still answer him and take her bag then go out follows Jiyong.

“Eh.. What for?” ask Minzy with a confused look too.

“Huuuhh… Maybeee… That damn Kwon… Maybe he changes his mind and wants to date Dara now.” say Jae with a terrified face.

“Nooo wayyyy…” shouted Minzy and Bom.

Bom, Minzy, Jae, Junsu, and Yoochun run out of their class and try to follow Jiyong and Dara. They stop near them but not so near, they can see them but can’t hear them.

 

SANDARA’S POV

“What do you want?” I ask Jiyong when we finally reach our school back side.

“This.. My mother put it in the wrong bag.” reply Jiyong while taking my pink lunch bag from his bag.

“Ahhh… You’re right.” I say while taking his black lunch bag from my bag.

“If your slacker classmates saw me doing this, there will be real trouble.” reply Jiyong.

 

AUTHOR POV

“Did you see that???? They swapped something.” whisper Bom.

“What’s going on?” ask Jae quietly.

 

SANDARA’S POV

“More and more inconvenient things like this are going to happen. Things can get mixed up since we’re in the same school. This is really troublesome.” say Jiyong coldly.

I get irritated with what he just said to me. Then suddenly I remember his photo that auntie gave me last night. A brilliant idea pop up in my mind.

“That’s true. You might come to school wearing my uniform by mistake.” I say while smirking.

“What do you mean? Why would I wear your uniform?” ask Jiyong.

“Welllll…… You were raised wearing skirts and dresses, weren’t you?” I reply still with a big smile in my face.

I take out his photo from my pocket and show him his photo while smiling wickedly.

“Taaadaaaa….” I show him.

“Hooowwww diidd you get that?” ask Jiyong a little bit stutterly.

“Your mom gave it to me. I don’t know that you were so cute when you’re little. Hehehheheh.” I say while looking at his picture.

“Ommmmaaaaa…. Anyway, give it back to me!” say Jiyong while reaching out his right hand to me.

“No wayyy!” I say while hiding the photo back in my pocket.

“Yahhh!! That’s my photo.. Give it back to me. NOW!!” shouted Jiyong.

“NOOOOO WAYYYY!” I say while running to get away from him.

“YAAAHHH!!” say Jiyong while running chasing me.

“I don’t want tooo give it back to youuuu..” I say while still running.

“Yahhhhh!” shouted Jiyong while still chasing me around.

“I will give it back to you in one condition!” I shouted while still running hope he will hear me and stop chasing after me.

“What condition?” ask Jiyong while stopping.

“You must tutor me.” I reply.

“What??? Tutor you??? Are you serious??” ask Jiyong.

“Yuppp I ammmm.. You must tutor me so I can get in Top 100 for this first exam.” I explain.

“Are you nuts??? The first exam is in one week. How can I tutor you and make you in Top 100. Top 100 is always full with class A and B students’ names.” reply Jiyong.

“You’re genius right? And you’re our school number one student. So you can tutor me and make me got in Top 100. Are you doubting your skill?” I ask while mocking him.

“I am not doubting myself, but I am doubting your skill. I am not a god you know. I refuse your condition.” say Jiyong mocking me.

“Okkkkaaayy thennnn.. So I don’t have any choice. I will share this photo with everyone in this schoolll..” I say while walking away from him.

“Yahhh!! Wait!!” shouted Jiyong and it makes me halted my walks.

“So?” I ask him.

“Fineee.. I will tutor you. From tonight until the night before the first exam. Don’t cry if you can’t bear my teaching later.” Jiyong says while walking away from me.

“Okay… I won’t!” I shouted at him.

 

AUTHOR POV

“Daaarraaaa!! What happen?? Why Jiyong suddenly called you?” ask Bom while running to Dara with others after Jiyong go away.

“Ahhh nothing. Just something.” Dara says.

“Nothing? Then why are you smiling like that then?” ask Minzy.

“Ahhh.. Nothing. I just thinking maybe I will have my lucky day from today on hehehehe..” Dara says while walking back to her classroom.

 

At Kwon Residence That Night

Sandara, Dara’s Dad and Kwon’s Family are having dinner. Eunju asks Dara what snacks she prefer to eat tonight. Dara just say that anything is okay with her. But suddenly Jiyong ask his mother to make two portion of snacks for him and for Dara and bring them to Dara’s room. This makes everyone shocked and don’t believe what happened now. Jiyong who never study now will study with Dara?? Even when Seungri ask him to tutor him at night he will refused it. Then after 30 minutes all of them finish their dinner. Jiyong and Dara go upstairs and begin their study.

“So what do you want to study first?” ask Jiyong.

“Hmmm maybe Mathematic?” say Dara.

“Okay. What chapters that you already learn in class?” ask Jiyong.

“The same with yours.” reply Dara.

“I don’t know. I never noted what the teachers said.” reply Jiyong.

“Ahhh.. From page 20 until page 55.” I say while opening my notes book.

“Okay then. This one.. This one.. This one.. And this one.. You must remember this formulas. It uses in many problems so you definitely must remember this.” say Jiyong while circling the formulas.

“Hmmmm okay.” I say while peeking at what he circling.

“I will give you a problem now. If you can solve it, I’m sure you can score at least 80.” say Jiyong while writing the problem in my book.

(After 5 minutes)

“Here. Do it!” say Jiyong while giving me the book.

“Okay!” say Dara.

Dara begin to read the problem. After 3 minutes she still looking at the problem and still don’t write anything. She try to peeking at Jiyong but when she know he is looking at her, she move her eyes quickly back to the problem in the book.

“You don’t understand??” ask Jiyong after notice that Dara still doesn’t write anything.

“Hehehehhehehe…” Dara reply while smiling to Jiyong.

“Aiiisssshhh… What did you always doing in your class huh? Makes me wonder what is in your brain.” ask Jiyong while ruffling his hair.

“Hehehhehehe.. I’m sorry.. I don’t understand what the teachers said.” reply Dara while smiling stupidly.

“Fineee then I must explain this from the start. Focus okay? Listen carefully. I won’t repeat it again. If you can’t get it right, you’re not allowed to sleep.” say Jiyong.

(After 30 minutes)

“Woahhhh.. How can you explain it easily. I can understand what you say quickly.. Woahhh you’re really genius. No wonder your IQ is 200.” Dara says impressive with Jiyong’s explanation.

“How can you explain it easily? How can you know which one is the important one?? How do you usually study?” ask Dara.

“I know what language to speak to you. I always heard what teacher said especially the important one. If I hear or read it once, I retain it.” reply Jiyong.

“Woahhh really a genius is different with us.” reply Dara while clasp both her hands.

“Okayyy stop day dreamingggg… Now try to solve this one and use the formulas that I taught you before.” reply Jiyong while knock Dara's head gently.

(After 10 minutes)

“The answer is root 3?” ask Dara after finish her first question.

“That isss… correct.” reply Jiyong.

“Reallyyyy??? Woaaahhhhh… That’s so great. I’ve finally answered a question correctly!” say Dara happily while grasping Jiyong hand and shake it.

“You’ve only answered 1 question right. You still have the others that is left unanswered. Do it now!” say Jiyong.

“Aishhhhh.. You can’t be happy with me even I answered 1 question correctly. This my first time you know.” say Dara grumpily but still follow what Jiyong’s say.

Without they knowing, Teddy, Eunju and Hyunsuk is listening to what they are doing from behind the door.

“What could be happening? Jiyong is studying with Dara? What could have changed in his head?” ask Hyunsuk.

“Maybe Dara is even more amazing than I thought. She changes Jiyong in such a short time. Thank you for bringing Dara to this house Teddy.” say Eunju.

“Ahhhh it’s not like that Eunju. I am the one who should be thankful to both of you. Jiyong helps Dara to study. Thank you.” say Teddy while bowing to Eunju and Hyunsuk.

“Don’t be like that Teddy. They are really good for each other. They are helping each other. Dara changes Jiyong’s cold personality. While Jiyong helps Dara in her study.” explain Hyunsuk.

(Back to Jiyong and Dara)

“I will give you a schedule that you can follow to help your study. You must follow it even when you’re in the restroom or the bath. Make a small notes so you can remember the formulas everywhere.” say Jiyong.

“Ehhhhhhh… Even in restroom and bathroom I still need to study???” ask Dara with a shocked face.

“Of course.. The exam is only in one week. You still need so much to study and you must study from the start. So don’t even think to have much rest before you can understand it. I already said before right? Don’t cry if you couldn’t bear my teaching.” say Jiyong with a smirk in his mouth.

“Devil!” say Dara quietly.

 

 

Chapter 8 done!! How is it everyone? Am I doing good? I don’t get any new comments so I don’t know if I am doing right until now? But I still get new subscribers so I think everyone just too shy to leave any comments. Don’t be shy everyone. I would love to and want to read your comments.

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 4 new subscribers (laras892010, jamie139, CornStar and mikairayu) :)

Rosalia123: You’re welcome too. :) Thanks for still reading it until now.. Just leave comment if I am not doing good with the story okay? Hehehe