Chap 6 - New Day

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 6 is here. Happy reading everyone!! :D

____________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

Sandara wake up early in the morning. She prepare herself to go to school. After that she go to dining room downstairs and greet everyone then eat the breakfast that prepare by auntie. She eat while peeking to Jiyong because she still don’t believe that she lives in Jiyong’s house and now she is eating with Jiyong. And then suddenly Jiyong says that he already finish his breakfast and prepare himself to go and then he say bye to everyone. Auntie says to Dara to finish her breakfast and go to school with Jiyong. So Dara eat her bread fastly then follow Jiyong. She run to follow Jiyong but suddenly she bump to him because he suddenly stop.

“Hey!” shouted Jiyong.

“I’m sorry. Why did you suddenly stop?” ask Dara while massaging her nose.

“It’s just for today.” say Jiyong.

“What do you mean?” ask Dara.

“Going to school with you. If anyone sees, it’ll just become a problem for me.” Jiyong answers.

“Okay.” say Dara with a pouted mouth.

“Don’t start any rumors.” say Jiyong.

“I won’t!” reply Dara.

“Don’t act like you know me at school.” say Jiyong while continue walking.

“I won’t!” reply Dara while continue walking beside Jiyong.

“Keep a distance of at least two meters.” say Jiyong while trying to walk faster than Dara.

“Okaaaayyy!” say Dara with a pouted mouth and after trying to make the distance, she continue walking.

“Horrible jerk!” says Dara quietly so Jiyong can’t hear him.

“I”ll only let you follow me this once, so memorize the route now. And of course, don’t tell anyone we live together.” say Jiyong.

“Of course I won’t. I will be the one that will be in disadvantage if everyone in school know about this.” say Dara while trying to be angry.

“Huh. You think like that?” reply Jiyong with a smirk in his mouth.

“Yes, I am.” say Dara.

“I don’t like dumb girl.” say Jiyong.

The last sentence makes Dara shocked and angry. She wants to be angry to him and shouts at him but she don’t do it because she don’t know how to go to school from his house so she just hits him and shouts at him in her mind. Dara continue to walk behind him while still trying to kill him in her mind if possible so she doesn’t pay attention to what is in front her and that make she bump to something again.

“Yahhhhh!!! Why you always bumped to me?” shouted Jiyong while turning around.

“Yahhhh!! Why are you suddenly stop again?” answer Dara angrily.

“Why are you coming so slowly?” ask Jiyong, ignoring her question.

“Mind your business!” reply Dara angrily.

“What? Why are you waiting, when you said to stay behind?” ask Dara after Jiyong don’t reply her again and just look angrily to her.

“Waiting you say? You go ahead of me.” reply Jiyong with a smirk.

“Why? Yahhh!! Why?? Why do you keep changing back and forth?” ask Dara.

“You’re short. Isn’t it hard for you to follow after me?” reply Jiyong still with a smirk in his mouth.

Sandara shocked with what Jiyong says. She look at herself from bottom to top then glaring to Jiyong.

“Don’t go wailing and crying if you missed school because you lost me on the way. So you go in front, I will direct you from behind.” say Jiyong while pushing Dara to walk in front him.

Without her realize, Jiyong stay behind and look to the trees beside the path they are walking. Someone is peeking and his eyes is following Dara. But after a while he feels someone watching him and look around to find that Jiyong is looking at him so he pretend to looking somewhere. After that Jiyong continue walking again and that person back to looking Dara again from a far.

 

At Dara’s Classroom

SANDARA’S POV

“Good morning Dara!!!!” shout Bom.

“Good morning Bom! Good morning Minzy” I reply while walking to my desk.

“Why are you so grumpy at early in the morning Dara?” ask Minzy.

“When is our first exam will be?” ask me.

“Ehhhh??? Why do you ask??? I don’t know. Do you know Minzy?” ask Bom.

“Hmmmm I don’t know too. What’s wrong Dara? Why you suddenly want to know.” ask Minzy.

“I can’t forgive that Kwon! I will prove my self that I am not stupid. I will prove my pride!” I say while pumping my fist to the air.

“I’m going to beat Kwong Jiyong in the first exam!” I say while turning my head to my friends direction.

“WHAAATTTT??? Do you have a fever?” ask Bom while placing her hand in my forehead try to take a measure of my temperature.

“I am not Boooommm!” I answer while pushing Bom’s hand from my forehead.

“Then why do you suddenly want to beat Kwon Jiyong? Is there something wrong?” ask Bom and move to sit in front of me and Minzy standing beside me.

“Nothing.. It’s just…….” I try to answer Bom question but suddenly Jaejoong running to me and greeting me.

“Goooddd morning Dara… How is your new house? I heard it’s your Dad’s friend’s house.” ask Jae.

“It’s good.” I reply shortly.

“Is it near from school?” ask Jae.

“Hmmmmm not really. Maybe just 3 or 4 stops from here.” I reply. I must not let them know where I am live or not they will surely come to my house and they will find out that I am living at Jiyong’s house.

“That’s great. Let’s go home together later. I will walk you home.” reply Jae.

“WHATTT???? WHYYY??” ask me.

“Ehhhh why?? I want to know where you live. If a guy doesn’t know where his girl lives, what will everyone say? What will the world say???” reply Jae.

“What?? I’m not your girl, Jae. And I can’t go to home with you.” I reply.

“Whyyyy??” ask Jae.

“I will study at the library until six. So you must go home and not to wait for me. It’s already late. I can’t let you wait me until that late.” I say to Jae.

“Study??? Am I hearing it wrongly?” ask Jae.

“No you aren’t Jae.” I say while take my book from my bag and try to read my english text book.

“Heh??? Why do you suddenly want to study? Are you really Dara? Where is my Dara??? What did you do to her?” Jae asks me while shaking me.

“Jaeeeeeee.. Stopppppppp ittt! Iiiiiii… Aaaammmmm Dizzzzzyy!!!!” I say.

“What’s wrong Dara? Are you okay? Why you suddenly want to study?” ask Jae.

“Nothing. I just want to prove to Kwon Jiyong that I am not stupid. I am going to beat him in the first exam.” answer me with a fire in my eyes.

“Hah??? Hahahhahaahhahahahhahahahhahahah. Are you serious Dara? You know right, that Kwon Jiyong is always be number one in every exam? You say you want to beat him? You want to be number one in the exam? Hahahahhahaha” answer Jae while laughing to me.

“Jae is right Dara. He is always got the perfect score too in every exam. He’s out of your league.” say Bom while trying to hide her laughing.

“That’s right Dara. You can’t beat him.” say Minzy.

“Thenn….. I’ll at least get on the bulletin board. I’m going to get my name on the same list as his.” I answer.

“You’re going to get in the top 100? Not a chance.. Hahahhahaha.. We’re in class F Daraaaa… Do you remember it?” ask Bom.

“Yes I know. Then what’s wrong with that? Even I am from class F, I can be on the bulletin board.” I answer.

“Daraaa… Top 100 is always full with class A and B students’ name. You can’t get in there.” Minzy answer.

“Okay. Okay. Okay. Let’s cut the stupid talk now. Dara let’s go home together later okay? If you really want to go late later, I must really walk you home. It’s not safe for a girl going home alone at night.” say Jae.

“But Jaee…..” I am trying to say but our teacher already comes so I can’t finish my talk.

 

At 5 P.M.

AUTHOR POV

Sandara is still at the library and still trying to study by herself. But she doesn’t understand anything. She try to search for a references book but still she can’t understand anything. It just make her head want to explode. She try to change to another topic but still she can’t move because she doesn’t understand anything. And Jae is beside her just looking at her makes her really can’t concentrate on anything. She already try to make Jae going home many times but he ignore her and just stay beside her and staring at her. After an hour finally Dara decided to end her study and go home. She prepare to go home and put her books back to the backpack. When she want to sling it to her back suddenly Jae takes her backpack and sling it to his shoulder.

“Yahhhh.. Give it back!!!” say Dara to Jae.

“You want to go home now right? Let’s go home then.” say Jae.

“I can carry it myself Jae. Give it backkk..” Dara say while trying to take back her backpack.

“It’s okay Dara. I am a guy. I must bring my girl’s thing.” say Jae.

“Jaeeeeee I am not your girlllllll…..” Dara answer while still trying to take her backpack back.

“So which one is the way to your new home Dara?” ask Jae.

“Hmmmmmm…. This way.” say Dara to Jae after decided to let Jae carry her backpack because her effort to take her backpack from Jae failed. Her strength is not enough to win over Jae’s strength.

Sandara decided to take Jaejoong to another route and take a train to confuse Jaejoong. Because she can’t let Jaejoong know where she lives or everyone will know that she lives in Jiyong house. After the train pass 4 stations, Dara think that she must run because she can’t go to faraway or she will be ended up losing and don’t know how to get back to Jiyong’s house. So she wait until the train stop at the fifth station and she run from Jae when the train’s gate try to close while shouted that this is her stop and grab her bag from Jae. So Jae ended up at the train while Dara successfully get down from the train. Dara turned around and say sorry to Jae who just can look from the train’s window’s door while the train start to move to another station.

Dara take another train to go back to the first station where she take the train before. After that she walk home to Jiyong’s house.

 

At Kwon’s Residence

Jiyong and seungri is at living room while reading some books when Mrs.Kwon arrive in the living room while both her hands bring two desserts for her sons.

“Why didn’t you come home together?” ask Eunju to Jiyong after she place the two desserts at the table.

“She can go home alone. I already told her the direction before when we go to school together.” Jiyong answer while eating the dessert.

“The route is complicated Jiyonggg.. How can you let her going home alone. And she can forget the direction too. She can’t remember it just by you telling him once.” Eunju says to Jiyong while whining.

“Don’t worry omma. She is a big girl. She can go home alone. Stop thinking something bad.” say Jiyong while returning to read his book.

“How can omma not worry Jiyong. Omma watched TV this morning and the news says that lately some weird people have been going aroung in our neighbourhood.” say Eunju.

“Sandara Park is the weirdest one Omma.” say Seungri to her omma.

“Yahhhhh!!! Yooou Seungri!!!! Come over here!!!!” say Eunju to her youngest son while chasing Seugri who is running away from her after hearing his omma says the first word.

While Eunju and Seungri running around the house, Jiyong suddenly remember the event this morning when someone is looking at Dara this morning in their way to school. But he try to ignore it. After 10 minutes, he looks to living room’s clock and find out that it’s already 7 P.M. and Dara still not arrived at home.

“What is that girl doing?” ask Jiyong silently.

Jiyong begin to worry a little bit because he think maybe she really doesn’t remember the way home. After 3 minutes suddenly he stand up and say to his omma that he is going to the minimart in the neighbourhood to buy something.

 

On the way Home

Sandara is walking alone in the neighbourhood. She got a delay from the train because something happened with the train so the train doesn’t move right away.

“Ahhhhh this is because of Jaeeeee!!! Now it’s already late and I am still on the way home.” shouted Dara while kicking some pebble.

Suddenly she hears something in her behind. Dara stops walking and try to look behind her but in the end she finds nothing. She continue walking. But after a minute she suddenly hears something again and when she turned around she finds nothing again. Dara become afraid and she try to walk faster but suddenly she hears a footstep from behind so she begin to walk faster again.

“Why I feel that someone is following me?” ask Dara in her heart while trying to walk faster than before.

And then suddenly the footsteps become closer and clearer. Then someone running towards her and stop in front of her.

“Whooooo… arrrrrreeee.. yooouuu?” ask Dara stutterly.

 

 

Chapter 6 done!! How is it everyone? Sorry I can only make an update now. I am so busy from Saturday until today. I hope this update can make up for everyone. Thank you for everyone who waiting and reading my story until now.

Who is following Dara? Are you curious? Hahahahahahha guess it everyone and leave your assumption in the comment section hehehehe..

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 7 new subscribers (corea18, Iamsheenaxtin, Kissanime, miakatamahome, Eytachan, bumweh, and XTheCatX). Thank you for your vote too corea18. :)