Chap 9 - Miracle

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 9 is here. Happy reading everyone!! :D

_________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

The next night, Jiyong and Dara still studying together. Dara follows Jiyong’s schedule and studies even when she is in bathroom. They keep studying until late at night, so Dara already has a dark circle in both her eyes. She keep falling asleep when class begin and wakes up when her friends called her.

“Dara?? What’s wrong with you?” ask Jae when he see the change in Dara lately.

“Nothing Jae. I just studied until late at night these past few days so I didn’t have enough sleep.” Dara reply while yawning.

“Are you sure??? Tell me honestly Dara! How is your new home? Or do you have problems? Just tell me! I can help you resolve your problems.” ask Jae still doesn’t believe.

“It’s good Jae.” reply Dara, but Jae ignore it and mumbling by himself.

“I will go study at library. Bye Bom. Bye Minzy.” say Dara.

“I can sense it. You must get bullied in your new home. They make you work until late at night. They make you sweep and mop the floor right? That’s why you didn’t get enough sleep. That’s it! That’s must be the reason. Why are you so unfortunate? It’s my fault. I should be the one who help you.” Jae says while turning his back to Dara so he doesn’t know that Dara already gone.

“You must be scared to tell us about your condition right? So you just tell us that you’re studying. It’s my fault. I must help you before you get sick.” say Jae still doesn’t know that Dara already gone and the one who listen to him is Bom and Minzy.

“Dara. Let me help you!” say Jae while turning his head to Dara’s seat. But what welcome him is Bom and Minzy staring at him.

“EH? Where is Dara?” ask Jae while looking around searching for Dara.

“She’s gone to library to study.” answer Minzy.

“Library?? Our school has a library?? How come I never know about this?” ask Jae.

 

At Night

Sandara and Jiyong are studying when Seungri comes and walking to his hyung seat.

“Hyung, how do I solve this?” ask Seungri.

“Ah Seungri ah. I’m busy now. Try asking omma.” reply Jiyong.

Seungri get disappointed and walk out from Dara room. But he can’t let it go, why his hyung helps Dara but refuse to help him. So Seungri walk near Dara and shouted at her, “Hey!!! Sandara Park!! You’re so stupid, idiotic, and ugly! Because of you, I can’t study and my hyung can’t sleep. Who are you? Go homeeee!”

Jiyong who hear this turned around and see what Dara will react to Seungri. But Dara who focus and doing the exercise made by Jiyong didn’t hear Seungri and keep doing her exercise. Jiyong smirk when he see that Dara is focus studying. Seungri who doesn’t get any reaction from Dara just go out from Dara’s room angrily.

 

The Last Night Before Exam

“Here! Do this. I already make a sample test for all the subjects. You must finish this.” say Jiyong while giving the papers to Dara.

“Okay.” say Dara while begin to doing the sample test.

“WOAHHHHH amazing… The answer just keep coming to me.” say Dara while answering the Math test.

“Just get it done. We still have other subjects to cover.” say Jiyong while knock Dara’s head gently.

“Arasseo!” reply Dara.

 

(3 hours past)

SANDARA’S POV

“Jiyong! I finished it all already.” I say while turning my head to Jiyong who sit beside me.

But what I see is Jiyong who already sleeping beside me with his head laying on my desk. I try to wave my hand in front of him to see if he is really sleeping, but he doesn’t wake up. I try to call him 3 times but still he doesn’t wake up. So I just looking at him while putting my left elbow on my desk so I can lay my head on my palm.

In this past days, he has been staying up at night accompanying and teaching me. During the day, he also has to go to school. Unlike me who sleeps during class time. My requirement of him may have been a bit too harsh for him.

“Looking at you like this, make me fall in love with you again. You’re really good looking. You always make my heart beats faster. Please just let us be close like this for awhile. I am so happy when I’m with you. I really love you.” I say while looking around his face.

After awhile while still looking at his faces, I am begin to dozing off. Without I realize my elbow begin to lose strength and can’t support my head anymore so my head fall forward and fall at his cheek gently. I awakened immediately and takes off my head from him.

“What has happened? I kissed Jiyong’s cheek?” I ask in disbelieve while looking at him, afraid that he awakened because what has happened. When I see he is still sleeping I relieve small sigh.

I still looking at him again. I can’t take my eyes from him. After a while I lean my head on desk and position my head so I can still see Jiyong. I keep looking at him until I fell asleep.

 

EUNJU’S POV

“Knock.. Knock.. Knock…” I knock Dara’s room with my left hand while bringing their snack in my right hand.

But after a minute, Dara didn’t open the door and I don’t hear any reply that tell me to come in, so I just open the door slowly while saying, “ I bring your snack!”

But what welcome me is Jiyong and Dara sleeping together on Dara’s desk and their head is facing each other. I am shocked to see this but happy too. So I walk backward slowly afraid to wake them up. After I am already out from Dara’s room. I quickly run to dining room, place the snack and then running quickly to my room and take my camera. After I check that the camera is working, I quickly walk back to Dara’s room. I shutter the camera from the door to see if they will be waking up. When I see that the flash don’t wake them up, I walk near them and take photos of them from every angles that will look goods. I take a selfie too kkkkkkk. After I am satisfied, I leave the rooms with a big smile on my mouth.

 

The Next Morning

SANDARA’S POV

“I am going!” I say while putting on my shoes.

“Wait sweety!” auntie say while running to me.

“Yes auntie?” I ask.

“Here. Take this! I made a good luck charm for you.” auntie says while giving me a cute envelope.

“What is this auntie?” I ask while trying to open the envelope.

“Don’t open it now sweety. You can open it when you get in Top 100. It’s your goodluck charm until then.” say auntie.

“Ah.. Okay.. Thanks auntie!” I say while hugging her.

“It’s just an exam. Let’s not go overboard.” say Jiyong who interrupt our moment when he is going to putting on his shoes too.

“Thank you again auntie. Goodbye!” I say and ignore Jiyong’s words.

“Have a nice day!” say auntie while waving to me while I walking backward.

(Arrive at school)

I must say thanks to him. But he said I can’t talk with him at school. But I really must to say thanks to him. After all he really helped me this past days. When I see he already want to go to his class, I quickly running past him while saying thank you. I didn’t expect him to reply me, but he reply me and say do your best to me. I turned around to see him but he already go into his class. Just that two words make me really happy and so energize that I feel I can do anything.

The exam begin and when I read my first exam which is Mathematic, I can answer it quickly. The test almost the same with what Jiyong’s made. I do the exam with a big smile and finish the test within the time. I can do the next exam too easily. Jiyong’s sample test really predict the exam almost perfectly.

 

3 Days Later

This is the last days and the exam finally is over. I am going to meet up with Bom and Minzy at the school park when I hear Jiyong’s name beside me. I walk near the boys group who talks about Jiyong.

“Kwon Jiyong is really weird.” say guy A.

“Yeah I know. In his last exam he just fell asleep. Don’t know what has happened to him.” say guy B.

“It looks like that this time his number 1 ranking may not be guaranteed.” say guy C.

“How unfortunate. I thought that he would become the first student in the school to get full score in everything for 3 years respectively.” say guy D.

“It doesn’t look like that it is going to happen.” say guy A.

When I hear this, I feel guilty. I think, Jiyong is like that because of me. I make him doesn’t get enough sleep. I make him can’t do his exam like usual. I keep thinking until someone pat my shoulder.

“Dara!! What are you doing?” ask Jae with Bom, Minzy, Junsu and Yoochun behind.

“Ohhhhh nothing.” I reply.

“Let’s go out!! Let’s celebrate the day of our last exam!!” say Jae while draping his hand on my shoulder.

“Let me go Jae.” I say while trying to get his hand off of me.

“I won’t let go. You haven’t paid any attention to me lately. So today, I absolutely won’t let go.” reply Jae.

“You’re hopeless.” I reply.

“Hey, what are we doing? Where are we going?” ask Bom from behind.

“Leave it to me. Let’s go.” say Jae while pumping his right hand to air.

So off we go to what Jae has in his mind. But in my mind I think that I must buy something later to give to Jiyong as my gratitude gift.

 

JIYONG’S POV

“Hey! Isn’t that the girl who confessed to you?” ask Youngbae to me while pointing his finger to Dara and her friends’ direction.

“Yeah you’re right Bae. Isn’t she the girl who stalks you? Woah!! She’s already together with another guy. Maybe she already forgets about you because you keep ignored and behaved very cold to her.” say TOP while mocking me.

“It’s not my concern.” I say while keep looking at Dara and the guy who I think his name is Jae. I see that the guy’s hand is draping at Dara’s shoulder.

“I guess not.” reply TOP to me.

“Let’s go out today. The exam is finally over. Let’s have funnn!!” say TOP suddenly.

“Aissshhh Topppp… You always forget.. Jiyong never want us to go have fun.” say Youngbae while knock TOP’s head.

“Aishhhh you don’t have to hit me like that Bae. I just think maybe Jiyong will accept my offer today. So, let’s go have fun Jiyong?” ask TOP.

I want to say no to TOP like I always do before, but something in my head tell me to say yes. I don’t know why but after I see the Jae guy walking so close to Dara even he draped his hand to Dara’s shoulder make something in my mind a little bit messy. So before I can think further I already say yes to TOP and that makes the two go crazy.

“Okay!! Let’s go before this cold guy change his decision!” say TOP while dragging me and Bae follows behind.

It’s already 10 P.M when I arrive home after having fun with TOP and Bae. I think it’s not bad to have fun with them sometimes. I go to my room quickly and decided to take a bath. After that I go to my desk to rearrange it because the disaster that happen because of exam. When I rearrange it I see a box in my desk that I remember I never have it before. I ask Seungri who is laying in his bed if it is his thing. But he say it is not him. He say it is herbal tea and the one who always drinks it is elderly. After thinking for awhile I think I know what is it, why it’s in my desk and who gave it to me. I smirk while looking at the wall that connects my room and Dara’s room.

 

The Day of the First Exam Results

SANDARA’S POV

I am running now to the announcement board in front of our school auditorium. My hearts is beating to fast. I immediately run to the top 10 ranking announcement section. I close my eyes and prepare my heart. I open my eyes slowly and see the name that is written on the ranking 1 section. RANKING 1. KWON JIYONG. SCORE 800. That is what I saw.

“YESSS!!! YESSSS!!! YESSSS!!! He got perfect score.” I screaming with joy and that makes everyone look at me.

Thank goodddd!! He’s still first place. I’m relieved. He didn’t do badly because of me. I’m so glad. I say in my heart still with a happy face. I walk back to my classroom slowly and without I realize, I forget about my score.

 

JIYONG’S POV

“Jiyonggggg!! Where are you going?” ask Bae while following me from behind with TOP.

“Why are you walking so fast?? You want to see the exam results? You never looked at it before. What’s wrong?” ask TOP.

I ignore them and keep walking to the announcement board. When I arrive I immediately go to the end section where ranking 91 until 100 names will be shown.

“What’s wrong? The first place is in the front? This is the end. Why do you see this one? Yours won’t be here.” ask Bae when he already beside me.

RANKING 100. SANDARA PARK. SCORE 650. That is what I saw. I smirk when I see it. And then I hear everybody around me say something.

“WOWWWW.. It’s Sandara Park. Is she the girl from Class F?” ask guy A.

“How is that possible? She got on the 100th.” say girl A.

“WOOOWW.. I can’t believe it. Someone from class F actually got on Top 100.” say guy B.

That makes my smirk even bigger. But I quickly hide it and say let’s go back to our classroom to Bae and TOP. But before I go further, TOP grab my hand and say,” You haven’t see yours. We haven’t see ours too. Let’s go.”

 

SANDARA’S POV

When I walking back to my classroom I don’t see what is in front of me. I am too happy to see that Jiyong still got rank 1 so I just walk while grinning and looking down to hide my big smile from everyone. And then my dreamland got interrupted when I bumped to someone and because of that I lose my balance and fall backward. But before I touch the floor someone hold my hip and prevent me from falling. When I see the faces who help me, Jiyong’s face is the one that shown.

“Ahhhh sorry. And thank you.” I say when he help me to stand by my own.

After a while I say,” Congratulations on the first place again and the perfect score too.”

“You too. You did it. Miracle finally happened.” Jiyong reply.

“What do you mean?” I ask with a confused look.

“You haven’t seen it?” ask Jiyong.

Then suddenly I understand what he means and quickly running to the end of the announcement section and I see my name on ranking number 100.

“WOAAAHHHH… NO WAY… “I screaming in joy and after that I running again to Jiyong’s place where he stand before.

“Jiyongggg!!! I got 100th!!!! I’m so happy.” I shouted in joy when I arrive in front of him.

And then suddenly he open his palm to me. I don’t understand at first but then I understand so I quickly grab his hand and shaking it while continue to say thank you repeatedly. But then he shake off my hand and say, ”Not that! Give it back. You know what.”

Then I understand what he means. So I take the photos from my pocket and say, “Ah you mean this one?” while showing the photo.

“Yahhh!!! Don’t show it around.” Jiyong reply while looking around. I see that his friend is still in front of the announcement board looking for their names so they doesn’t see and hear us.

“And let me remind you. Don’t talk to me at school!” say Jiyong while putting his photo in his pocket.

When I see that he is going to turn around and walk away from me, I quickly shouted at him, “KWON JIYONGGGG!!! THANK YOU!!!”

 

 

Chapter 9 done!! How is it everyone?

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my new subscriber irtneerg13. :)