Chap 10 - A Little Change

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 10 is here. Happy reading everyone!! :D As always the one in blue colour is my notes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

“That’s Sandara Park from Class F.” say girl A.

“Which one?” ask girl B.

“The one in the middle.” say girl A.

“OMG. That’s her? The one that made it into the top 100?? Awesome!!” say girl B.

“I hear her ability is unprecedented in the history of Class F.” explain girl A.

“Finallyyyy!!! Some good gossip for a change.” say Bom to Dara.

“It makes us proud to be with you.” say Minzy.

“Hehehehehe.. I told you I can do it before right? Hehehhehehe.” say Dara while giggling so much. Never have been in all her 17 years she is very proud of herself like this time.

“Don’t giggle too much Dara.” say Bom while slapping her arm.

After the three happy girls pass the hall, Jae and his two friends appear from behind.

“It’s suspicious.” say Junsu.

“Very suspicious.” say Yoochun.

“I knew it!! There’s some kind of secret about her new home. How can she get a good score on exam when she is get bullied?? I must find out about her secret today. Let’s go!!” say Jaejoong while waving his finger to his two friends to follow him.

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun decided to follow Dara quietly from behind when she goes home. Jae want to find out the secret about her new home. Without Dara knowing, they follow her from behind. Everyone around them can recognize that the three guys follow Dara because they disguise themselves very badly by wearing something that is easy to recognize and makes them looks like a clown. But Dara is so not sensitive to everything around her so she doesn’t recognize them.

Dara finally arrives at home. Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun see her from afar until Dara get inside. When they can’t see her again, they come closer to the house and try to figure out about it. They can’t believe that Dara lives in a location where all elite homes located. They know Dara is not poor but to buy a home that is very expensive is not her character and they know she still can’t afford it too. So it makes Jae very sure of his prediction that Dara is bullied or force to work in her new house.

They still looking around to find out whose house is this when Junsu read the house plate and it says Kwon’s Residence. Junsu and Yoochun just thinking that the Kwon’s name is no other than Kwon Jiyong so it means this is Kwon Jiyong’s house, but Jaejoong says that so many people in Seoul that have Kwon as their surname. Jae’s prediction fizzle out when someone come from a far and heading to their direction. Jae get shocked too see that someone is no other than Kwon Jiyong.

Shocked to see Jiyong heads toward their direction, they quickly find a place to hide themselves. Their eyes follow Jiyong until he gets inside to the same house that Dara got inside too. Jae eyes bulge out and he suddenly fainted, too shocked to know that Dara and Jiyong live in same house. Junsu and Yoochun carry Jae and bring him home.

 

The Next Morning

Dara, Bom and Minzy just having conversation happily when Jae is running toward them with Junsu and Yoochun behind.

“DAAAARRRRRAAAA!!!!” shouted Jaejoong.

When Jae arrives in front of Dara, he quickly hold Dara makes her immobilize and ask her, “The house… the houseee.. the house you’re living in now.. Is it Kwon Jiyong’s house?”

“What????!!” shouted everyone in Class F.

“Thaattt iisss ridiculous.. What are you talking about Jae??” say Dara a little bit stutterly while releasing herself from Jae’s hold.

“But I saw you going into that Kwon’s house with my own eyes. Junsu and Yoochun saw it too right?” say Jae.

“That’s true. We saw it too.” say Yoochun and Junsu. Everyone in class is curious too so they gathered around near them.

“You must’ve dreamt it. Because how could I??? With Jiyong??? You must’ve hallucinate it Jae.” say Dara. Dara is nervous and so she decided to run to bathroom but she suddenly knock off her bag that is on her desk. Her bag is in open condition so when she knock it off everything that is in her bag comes out and scattered around. Bom and Minzy help Dara to collect her things when Bom find an envelope.

“To Dara, for good luck charm.” say Bom while reading the message on the envelope. She open it and shocked when she see a photo. Not just any photo, but Dara and Jiyong’s photo and they are sleeping together with head faced each other.

“EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What is this Dara?” shriek Bom and show the photo to Dara.

“WOAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!???!!!!!” shouted everyone when they see the picture too.

Dara who never know about the picture too get shocked and grasp the photo from Bom. But before she can see it clearly, Minzy grasp it and the Jae grasp it from Minzy too.

“What is the meaning of this Dara??” ask Minzy.

“Ehhh… Hmmmm.. That… Eeeeee… I’m sorry.” say Dara finally when she can’t think anymore how to say to her friends. She decided to tell the truth to them and ask them to not tell anyone else. Everyone is agreed but Jae still in shocked condition and crying. And then suddenly Bom ask Dara if Jiyong taught her for the last exam. When she says yes, everyone finally realize how Dara can get good score in her exam. Jiyong taught her so that’s why her score is good. After that, everyone is amazed and praise Jiyong more. They know he is genius but after know about Dara’s condition they are sure that Jiyong is very genius because he can make Dara who is in the second last in their class be in Top 100.

“Soooooo.. Is there something between the two of you?” ask Bom while wriggling her brow. Bom’s question makes Jae crying more loudly.

“Nothing Bom! That’s never happening. Because Jiyong totally ignores me. He hates me.” say Dara sadly but Dara’s answer make Jaejoong stop crying and smile when he know that there is nothing between them.

But without Dara knowing, Bom and Minzy already planning something for tomorrow when they found out that Jiyong and Dara live together. The evil smirk is plant on their mouth.

 

The Next Morning

Jiyong is running towards Dara’s class and when he arrives in her classroom he run to Dara’s place and hold her hand and running with her to the main hall without explain anything to her.

“I thought we’re not supposed to talk at school?” ask Dara while still running.

They stop running and Jiyong push her to the announcement board. Dara shocked to see their photos tacked in it. AND not just a photo but so many, every corner of the announcement board full of their photos. And not just that, in the corner hall there is a crowded and Dara can see that her two best friends is giving a free photo of her and Jiyong to everyone that pass the hall.

“What are your friends thinking?!!” shouted Jiyong to Dara when she is walking toward him. She wants to say sorry but before she can, Jiyong already shouted at her. After he shouted he turned around and walking, leave Dara behind shocked.

The time pass and lunch break’s bell is ringing, Dara walk to Jiyong’s class fastly. When she see Jiyong is walking to the canteen, Dara quickly go to in front of him and say sorry to him while bowing. But she shocked when he say, “You even wrote me a love letter, so you probably don’t mind the gossip, but it’s humiliating for me. Don’t interrupt my life anymore!”

After say that, Jiyong walk pass her. Dara is very shocked and without her realize, tears run out from her eyes.

 

SANDARA’S POV (already arrive in her room)

It didn’t matter how harsh you sounded. It didn’t matter how much you disliked me. I didn’t care. You didn’t want my love letter, I kept it myself. No matter what people said about me, I also accepted it. But…. But if it wasn’t for liking you, I would be too weak to even handle a word of it. Why do you dislike me so much? I really like you.. I really love you.. That’s what I am thinking while crying my heart out.

I keep crying in my room after I get home. I ignore everyone and just walk to my room. I didn’t even eat dinner. I cry my heart out. I don’t want everyone to know that I’m crying so I buried my head in my pillow and just crying crying and crying. After I don’t know how long, my tears finally run out. I am so tired right now. I walk to my desk and open my drawer. I take my love letter for Jiyong that he didn’t want to take. I read it again. I already know he is a cold guy, so why do I still love him.

I ask my self that question everytime but the answer doesn’t come out. Everytime I said I will move on, I will not love him again, I will forget him. But my heart keeps coming back to him.

 

JIYONG’S POV

“Heyy!! The bath is ready.” I say in front of Dara’s room while knocking it.

“I’m coming in.” I say when she doesn’t open it.

“Omma said the bath is ready.” I say while opening the door and come in.

When I get inside I see that she fall asleep in her desk. I come closer to her. Then I see an open letter laying on her desk. I leaned over to take a look at it. I see that it is her letter from me that I didn’t take that time. I read it.

“Who are you Sandara? What is in your head??” I say aloud but not enough to wake her up.

“To like a person…. how does it feel?” I ask while turning around and go out of her room.

 

SANDARA’S POV

I wake up because of the sunlight. I quickly stand up.

“OMG!! I fall asleep on my desk.” I say.

I quickly go to bathroom and take the fastest shower I have ever had. I wore my uniform and quickly run downstairs and greet everyone on the dining room. Dad say I always get up late and never help auntie to prepare breakfast. Auntie just smile and say it’s okay, even Jiyong and Seungri never help her. I sit at my seat beside Dad. I take my bread and when I see to my front I see Jiyong’s face. I keep looking at him until Dad ask me to come home early. He say he want me to help him to make dinner for everyone as a sign of our gratitude to Kwon’s family for letting us stay until now.

Then after 5 minutes Jiyong say that he already finish his breakfast and prepare to go to school. Then auntie say me to go to so I eat my bread as fast as I can. I walk to the front door and I see that he is wearing his shoes. After him finish, I walk to that place and want to begin to wear my shoes when suddenly he stop and stand in front of me. I say “What?” to him, but he doesn’t answer instead he come closer to me and suddenly he reach his hand and touch something in my hair.

“You’ve got crumbs on you.” he say while showing his hand to me. After that he turned around and leave me.

I am shocked and stand still in my spot for 30 seconds. That I wake up from my shocked land and brush my hair and mouth to make sure I don’t have any left bread’s crumbs on me. “What was that?” I say when he already out of the house.

Today Jiyong and I take a bus to school because there is not much time to walk to school. The bus is crowded maybe because it nears the time when students must arrive in school and people who work must arrive at their work place in 10 minutes more. So Jiyong and I just can stand, no more sit left. But like always he ignore me so he stand far away from me.

I move my neck to the right and left. I feel so stiff maybe because I slept on my desk. But after a minutes, I feel someone is watching me so I look left and right but I don’t see someone looking at me. I take a look to where Jiyong’s standing cause I think maybe he is the one who is looking at me but he only staring outside the window.

But then suddenly I feel someone touching my . I stand still. I want to move but there is more space for me to go. I try to move my legs to make the hand to move away from me but I failed. The hand keep touching my even it moves down to my thigh. I try to searching for help to the man beside me but something that I don’t expect happen. The man that is beside me touch my . I try to move my body but the guy from behind and the man beside me trap me so I can’t move.

I want to shout but somehow my voice doesn’t come out. I try to look to Jiyong’s location but I don’t see him in there. OMG!! Now I really want to cry. Nobody can help me. Even Jiyong maybe move to stand far away and out of my sight. I really want to cry now but then I realize even if I cry nobody will help me so I hold back my tears and decided to hit the man beside me.

When I already prepare to hit him, someone hand comes from beside me (the other one, not the place where the man who grasp Dara’s ) and take the man’s hand that is on my . I turned my head and I see Jiyong.

“As per social regulation section 83, sub section 3. ual speech and action or any other method to harass an opposite will be fined up to 6.7 million won.” say Jiyong while still grasping the man’s hand.

“HEY! I don’t do anything.” shouted the man.

Without I realize the guy that is touching my and thigh is not touching again and just stand behind me while looking away.

“Mister, you are not young anymore. If you had a daughter, how would you feel if someone did this to her?” say Jiyong to the man. And then Jiyong turn his head to the man behind me.

“And you! You!” shouted Jiyong to the guy while grasping his hand too because he keep looking away.

“What have you been studying? Didn’t your mom teach you?” shouted Jiyong to the guy.

After that Jiyong let go of the man and the guy hand, and guide me to move to another place. Now we are standing near the door and Jiyong stay behind me. I try to look behind and see that he is protecting me. I smile and say thank you to Jiyong in my heart. I feel safe beside him.

 

 

 

Chapter 10 done!! How is it everyone?

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 4 new subscribers (aqclouise, meceles_22, joms_sundae and lightning_TabiSan) :)