Chap 4 - Move To The New House

It Started With A Kiss

Here is chapter 4!!!!! Sorry for the long boring chapter before because they are needed for explanation before our Daragon adventure begin. I hope this chapter is not boring because this is the last chapter before we begin the Daragon interactions's chapter. So happy reading again everyone :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR POV

At The Kwon Residence

“Today at around 13.00 o’clock, a meteorite from the Lyrid meteor shower struck and destroyed a home in Seoul. The victim is Park Family and their house that had just been recently completed. Fortunately, no one is badly hurt because when the meteorite fell from the sky to their rooftop, everybody was outside the house. Based on Park Teddy explanation, the head of the family, his daughter saw something bright from far away headed towards their house and because they couldn’t see it clearly, they walk outside to see it and not long after that the meteorite fell and destroyed the house. An investigation revealed that the meteorite was only three centimetres wide. Experts concluded that the meteorite strike was only circumstantial in the house’s collapse, its construction had been faulty, due to the builders having cut corners. They have nowhere to go. So everybody who saw this can help this poor family by contact Park Teddy in 01012111984.” report by one of the reporter in the evening news.

“Mom, thattt… thattt.. isn’t that Teddy?” Kwon Hyunsuk asks his wife.

“Yesss… Yess it is honey. That’s Teddy your childhood best friend right?” reply Kwon Eunju.

“OMG. I don’t know he is in Seoul now. Mom let’s help them. I want to help them. It’s been so long I haven’t meet my best friend and now they have this misfortune upon them.” say Hyunsuk.

“Let’s help them honey. Write the number and let’s call him tomorrow and invite them to stay in our house until they find new house.” say Eunju.

“Okay Mom.” reply Hyunsuk.

 

At Park’s Restaurant

“Cheer up Dad!! Just be grateful no one is hurt.” say Dara try to cheer up her Dad.

“Ahhhhhh… All our hard work for nothing..” say Teddy with a huge sigh.

“You just have to do your best again, Dad. Maybe this is our fate and maybe with this incident we will get a good luck for the next year.” say Dara.

“How am I supposed to tend the business in this situation? We can’t even rent a room. And now we must sleep in our restaurant for awhile. I’m sorry Dara. I told you to trust me but now look what happened to us. None of insurance company can give us insurance because of the meteorite incident. We’re so unlucky.” tell Teddy sadly.

“Don’t say that Dad. We’re lucky.. Very lucky… Because if the meteorite fall when we’re still in the house not just our house that is destroyed but we could be badly hurt too or worse, we could have died. Right? But we all survived without any scratch. We should be grateful.” tell Dara while hugging her Dad from the back.

Teddy can only smile and hold her daughter hands and think in his heart that her daughter is old enough to be wise and becoming more like his late wife.

“Let’s go sleep now uri ttal. It’s already late night and you must be very tired from all the incident.” say Teddy.

“Yes Dad. Let’s go to sleep.” say Dara while walking and holding on with her Dad’s arm.

 

The Next Morning (the one in the purple colour is conversation from the other line phone)

Park Teddy wakes up because of a loud constant rings from Dara’s handphone.

“Dara… Wake up!!! Your phone keeps ringing.” say Teddy while trying to wake up Dara.

“Just pick it up Dad maybe it’s from someone who want to help us. You give my number in television, right?” answer Dara sleepily without open her eyes.

“Hello.” say Teddy while picking up Dara’s phone.

“Hello Teddddyyyyyy!! How are you?” say Hyunsuk.

“HYUNSUUUKKK??? Is that you??” reply Teddy while getting up because shock that his childhood friend call him.

“Yes. It is me. How are you doing? I’ve heard what happened to you yesterday from the news. My deepest condolences for you.” reply Hyunsuk.

“Thanks. I am fine. Ah you heard it. Yeah I really have a bad luck.” reply Teddy sadly.

“Teddy I have a good news for you. Come to my house tonight. Just live with me and my family for awhile until you find a new house.” say Hyunsuk.

“Hyunsuk? Are you serious? I can’t give you trouble too. And after all I have a daughter too. Where will she live if I live with you?” reply Teddy doubtly.

“Of course I am serious Teddy. You can take your daughter with you and live with my family. You don’t bother us Teddy. Just come. My wife tell you to come too. She is the one who is very enthusiastic that you and your daughter will live with us.” say Hyunsuk trying to convince Teddy to move to his house.

“Butttt….” reply Teddy still not sure.

“No more but friend. Am I your best friend?” ask Hyunsuk.

“Of course you are!” reply Teddy quickly.

“Than no more buts friend. I will wait for you tonight okay?” say Hyunsuk.

“Okay than. Thanks friends. You really save me.” answer Teddy.

After Hyunsuk gives Teddy his address, Teddy hanging up the phone. Then he tell Dara about their conversation before. That makes Dara happy and say that they are very lucky indeed. They can live in her Dad’s friend’s house and her dad can meet up again with his childhood bestfriend.

 

On the way to School

“It is Sandara. Her house collapsed, right?” girl A says.

“Right. Did you see the news? It’s in newspaper too.” girl B says.

“I saw it. Poor thing kkkkkk. It happened right after she got rejected, too.” mock girl C.

“She really have a very bad luck. Maybe she is cursed or something.” mock guy A.

“Yeah maybe.. Let’s walk faster. I don’t want to get bad luck from her.” mock guy B and pull his friend to walk faster.

Sandara just ignore what other students say about her and continue her walk to school until she hear her friends calling her.

“DARAAAA!! WAITTTT!!” call Bom and Minzy.

“You’re the talk of the town nowadays Dara. You’ve become popular now.” say Bom when she is beside Dara.

“Aaaaahhhh!!! Now I know how it feels to want to crawl into a deep hole..” say Dara with a huge sigh.

“Just ignore it Dara. The most important thing is you’re famous now. Everybody know you now heheheheh..” say Bom while hanging on Dara’s arm.

“Where do you live now Dara? Have you already find another place to live yer?” ask Minzy.

“Me and my dad sleep at our restaurant yesterday. Tonight we’re going to stay for awhile at my Dad’s best friend’s house. He invited us to move in.” Dara answers.

“For real??? That’s good Dara. I am relieved you’ve found a place to live for awhile.” Bom says.

“He saw the news and this morning he called and told my father to move in to his house.” Dara explains more.

“Wooowww!! What a nice person. That’s great.” Minzy says.

Without them realizing, a woman is following them and taking pictures, especially Dara. They keep walking until they arrive in front of their school. Before they walk pass the front gate, Dara finally hear a sound like camera shutter so she look back and tries to look around to find if there is someone who might follow them or maybe taking pictures of them.

“Do you hear that?” ask Dara to her two friends.

“Hear what? I don’t hear anything.” Minzy answer.

“Me too. Maybe it’s just your imagination Dara.” Bom answer.

“Hmmm.. But I think I heard camera shutter. Hmmm maybe it’s really just my imagination.” say Dara.

They continue their walk to their class. But before they arrive at their class they hear someone shouting in the hall and the voice is belong to someone they know.

“Come everyone!! Come!! Please look here!! Show your caring heart to our poor friend. Just give 1000 won and we will appreciate your kindness! We need your help!! Our friend, Dara, her house destroyed yesterday so she doesn’t have any place to live. We need your help to make a fund to help her. Come on!! Don’t hesitate!! It’s a slight effort but very meaningful” shout Jaejoong to others student who passing by.

Sandara, Bom and Minzy are very shocked to see what Jaejoong are doing and embarrassed to see their friend do something like that. So, they try to walk slowly without any noise and try to pass the crowd before anyone recognize them. But, before they could get pass the hall, Jaejoong shout and call Dara to the crowd and continue his speech while grasp Dara’s hand so she can’t go anywhere. Dara can only cover her face with her bag because she can’t let go Jae’s grip. And then Kwon Jiyong and his 2 friends passing by the crowd. Jae who see Kwon passing by call him.

“Hey You!! Kwon Jiyong!! We’re fund raising for Sandara. Do you see the news? Just donate some money here.” say Jaejoong and stand in front of Jiyong.

“Excuse me. You block my path.” say Jiyong coldly.

“Kwon Jiyong, what’s with that attitude? Who do you think it was that made Dara suffer like this?” ask Jaejoong.

“The meteorite.” reply Jiyong shortly.

“I’m not talking about thaaaaatttt!!! If it wasn’t for you, Dara wouldn’t be put in this situation. You must take a resposibilty!” say Jae angrily.

“I didn’t call for the meteorite. So it’s not my mistake.” answer Jiyong and try to get pass Jaejoong.

“I don’t care!! Anyhow… Just donate some money!!” force Jaejoong.

“Fine!! Here!! Now let me pass!!” Jiyong say while taking some money from his wallet and give it to Jaejoong. But before Jae can take his money, Dara interrupted them.

“Stop looking down on people! I don’t need your money.” shouted Dara while walking to in front of Jiyong.

“I can’t believe I had a crush on someone like you for almost 3 years. It was such a waste of my time. If I must receive your help, I’d rather die!” shouted Dara.

“Remember you are the one who said those words.” reply Jiyong and walk pass them with his 2 friends.

“Just because I’m in Class F.. Just because I’m stupid.. Don’t you dare make fun of me!” shouted Dara to Jiyong.

 

The Night on the way to Kwon’s Residence

“The place we’re moving to won’t fall down easily like our house, right Dad?” ask Dara.

“I can guarantee you it won’t. It’ll definitely be stable, safe and long lasting.” Teddy answers.

“What is your friend name, Dad?” ask Dara.

“Kwon Hyunsuk. He is my childhood friend. I always help Hyunsuk before since we were in middle school. I helped him to meet his wife too.” say Teddy.

“KWOONNN????? Why do I hear Kwon everywhere. Why it must be Kwon, the name of Dad’s friend. It’s not his house right? Of course not. So many people have Kwon as their surname. So it must be another Kwon right?” Dara talk in her heart.

After 30 minutes, finally they arrive in front of Kwon’s residence.

“Wooowww.. This is Hyunsuk’s house!” say Teddy.

“WOAAAAWWWW!! This is so big appa!!” say Dara. Her face look very happy and amazed while looking at the house.

Park Teddy get out of the car and ring the bell.

“Hyunsuuuukk.. I already in front of your house.” say Teddy to the receiver beside the bell.

“Ohhh you finally arrive friend.. Wait a minute okay.. I will call my son to help you to bring all of your stuff in.” say Hyunsuk.

After hearing that. Dara and her Dad begin to take their stuff from the truck. Teddy bring some of the stuff while Dara wait beside the car. Until almost more than half of the stuff moved, Dara try to take and bring the remaining stuff so her Dad doesn’t have to go back and forth. Without her knowing, a guy walk to her behind.

“Do you need any help?” ask the guy.

“Ahhh no.. Thanks. I can manage. Maybe you can take the others stuff at the back.” Dara reply without looking back.

“Okay then.” reply the guy and take the stuff that is in the back.

When Dara finish take her stuff, she begin to walk to the house but before she could walk any further, she bump to someone back after she turned around.

“I’m sorry.” say Dara while massage her nose.

“No problem.” reply the guy while turning around.

“KWOOOOONNN JIYONGGGGG???” shouted Dara when she see the guy’s face who she bumped to.

 

 

Chapter 4 finish!! Finally our Daragon adventure will begin in the next chapter!! Is it too long? I just want to make the chapter when they living together faster so in the end this chapter is longer than the others. Hope you still like it… Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :)