Chap 31 - Booth Camp Part II

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 31 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in italic or pink colour is Dara’s inner voice)

______________________________________________________________

 

 

SANDARA’S POV (Flashback a few moments before Dara shouted at Jiyong)

“I am not hungry!! And you… Follow me!” Say Jiyong while pulling me.

He keeps pulling me and now we are walking out of the dining room. Why he looks so angry now? I think I didn’t do anything wrong. I keep silent about he is the one who cooked. I think I did great enough to make everyone believed that I am the one who cooked that. Did I say something wrong? Or did I do something bad when he cooked? What’s wrong with hm?

I’m still thinking about why he looks angry when suddenly his grip on my hand become tighter and it hurts me.

“Jiyong... It hurts...” I tell him, hope he will loosen it. But I think he didn’t hear me.

“Jiyong… Can you let me go? It hurts. You hurt me.” I say while trying to take my arm from his grip.

But he didn’t let me go and keep pulling me when suddenly I feel being pulled on my other hand.

“Let her go!” I hear Donghae oppa says when I turn around.

But Jiyong who is still look so angry just turn around and glaring at me first before glaring at Donghae oppa.

“I said let her go! You hurt her.” Oppa states.

But Jiyong didn’t let my arm go instead his grip become tighter and it make me winced a little. And somehow I think he loosen his grip a little.

“And why do you care? I need to do something with her.” Reply Jiyong shortly.

Oppa seems like to protest when I just decided to interrupt it before something happened, after all Jiyong is in bad mood situation now. I don’t want to make him angrier, somehow I know it’s because of me that he is so angry now, even when I don’t know why.

“Oppa… It’s okay. I am okay. Go back and enjoy your lunch.” I said while pulls my arm from his grip and pushing his hand to tell him to go back to dining room.

“But Dara…” Oppa says.

“I am okay oppa. We will back later. Jiyong just need to talk about something to me. Don’t worry oppa.” I reply.

“But…” Oppa want to protest more but I interrupt him.

“Oppa. I said I am okay. Just go have your lunch first.” I smile to oppa.

“Okay then if you said so. Don’t take too long, I am sure you need to fill your stomach too before cook us dinner.” Oppa smile to me.

“Sure oppa. Enjoy your lunch.” I say while waving to him when he walks back to dining room.

“So you are so close with that trainer and our Uni’s training teacher huh?” Ask Jiyong when Donghae oppa is no longer seen.

“Not really, but we are getting know each other more.” I reply while turning back toward Jiyong.

“Actually you know him too.” I add when he doesn’t reply me.

“Me? Know him? I don’t think so. I even don’t remember your best friends’ names. What is their name again? Pom? Minnie?”

“Yah!! That’s Bom and Minzy. I don’t know that having an IQ of 200 still can’t remember people names.”

“I just think I don’t need to remember useless thing.”

“WHAT????”

“And why you said I know him?” Ask Jiyong, didn’t let me finish my shouted.

“You met him before. In front of Seoul Uni.”

“Huh?”

“He is the one who hit me. I think you take me to the hospital with him.”

“…………………. Ah that man………. I see.”

“Yes he is……... And why do you take me here?”

“You…... Follow me!” And now he pulling me again toward the way I thought where the tennis court is.

-----------------------------

“Jiyong stop it!”

“It hurts Jiyong!!”

“Jiyong!!!”

But Jiyong ignore it and just do what he wants.

“Jiyong!!! Can you not hit me there??”

“Jiyong!!!!”

“Then hit it back!! What happen to my training before?”

“But I am hungry. I can’t focus.”

“Then hit my 3 balls back and you will get to have your lunch!”

“But…… Kyaaaa……”

“Yah don’t run!”

“But your ball is too fast? It will surely hit me again if I don’t run away.”

“I said hit it back. The more you run away the more you won’t have your lunch time.”

“But Jiyong why can’t we have lunch first? Why so suddenly you want to practice? And why you make me your partner in training? You can train again later after lunch. Kyaaaaaaaaaa…….” I run away again when he hit the ball toward me.

“Yah! I said hit it back!!” He shouted while taking another tennis ball.

I don’t know what happened to him. He just pulls me here and make me his partner for his training so suddenly. I ask him why but he never explain why too. He is so random now. And how can I help his training?? What I do when he hit the ball is either I hit it back with my body (I mean the ball hit me hahaha) or I am running away from the ball. It already 15 minutes past and I think I won’t be able to have my lunch hiks…. Because it will be impossible for me to hit his ball back. And there goes away my lunch now huaaaaa… My poor stomach.

 

After Dinner

I am now cleaning all the plates and utensils that I use to cook lunch. Luckily nothing happened on the dinner. I think Jiyong already have his mood back again. And for you know, luckily I still have my lunch. Oh you ask if I managed to hit Jiyong’s ball? Yes I did, but just one ball and actually I hit it coincidentally but Jiyong doesn’t need to know about that hahaha. After that, we are back to Dining room to have lunch, just some members still there chatting while the others go away, maybe to take rest or just walking around.

Jiyong helped me back again to cook dinner, he instructed me before to wait for him finish his practice and he will be the one who cook. What I need to do just prepare the utensils and ingredients. As promised, Donghae oppa give me another recipe for tonight dinner too, he gave it to me silently without everyone know. So I just did what Jiyong told me with the help from Donghae oppa recipes.

I am washing the plates when suddenly someone come to the kitchen.

“Need help?”

“Ah oppa… No oppa I can manage.” I reply to Donghae oppa while continue washing after turn around to look at him for a while.

“The food is good. I thought you said a bad cooker before hahaha.” Oppa say while walking to me and help me drying the plates. I said I can manage but he chooses to ignore me hahaha.

“Hahahaha……… actually…………. I am oppa.” I reply. I don’t know why but I don’t think I can lie to oppa. So I think I can tell him the truth. I am sure oppa won’t tell anyone about this.

“What do you mean Dara?” Ask oppa.

“Actually………” I explain to him what happened before from the failed lunch I made until the successful dinner.

“So he helped you?”

“Yes oppa.”

“You are not the one who cooked?”

“I am not oppa. Hahaha... You won’t want to taste my food. It is really bad. Like what Jiyong said very bad.”

“Unbelievable tokki. You are such a bad cook then hahahahahahaha.” Now oppa laugh at me like he never laughs before.

“Yah oppa!!! You laught at me again!!”

“Hahahahahahahahaha… You…. Hahahahahahahahaha…. I never met anyone… Hahahahahahahahaha…. Who can’t cook so much like you… Hahahahahahahahaha”

“Yahhhh oppppaaa!!!” I said while hitting him.

“Hahahahahahahahaha…. Tokki can’t cook…. Hahahahahahahahaha”

“Oppa yahhhh!!!” I say while hitting him harder now.

“Hahahahahahahahaha okay... Stop tokki... Hahahahahahahahaha… You’re hurting me.”

“No way unless you stop laughing at me.” I said while keep hitting him.

“Hahahaha stop stop Hahahahahahahahaha” oppa keep laughing while trying to stop my hit by grip my arm.

“Ouch….” I said when oppa grip my arm and it quickly stop his laughing and look at my arm that looks red.

“Tokki? What happened to your arm?” Ask oppa looking at my arm and touch the red part slightly.

“Ah… Nothing oppa...” I said while taking my arm back from him.

“What is nothing? It’s definitely something happened. Tell me the truth Sandara Park!” Uh oh… He calls my full name. Beware everyone… When anybody call your full name, it means he/she is being serious with you, and you need to tell or do whatever he/she said before something bad happens to you.

“Oppa….”

“Spill it now Sandara Park.”

I don’t want to make him angry so I just tell him the truth. Where I get the bruise on my arm. I told him that it’s because the hit that I receive from Jiyong’s ball. Actually I don’t know it bruise me or not until oppa gripped my arm. I don’t feel the pain, not until before and now I realised I am sore now all over my body, especially the body parts that get hit.

“What is wrong with him? Why he did that?” ask oppa look angry.

“No problem oppa. Maybe he just bad mood. Or maybe he just need some practice more before lunch.”

“We know that is not the truth Dara. What unreasonable reason you tell to defend him. I will talk to him now.” Oppa said while quickly want to walk away from the kitchen. But before he can do that I quickly catch his arm to stop him.

“Oppa... I am okay. No need to do that. After all that is maybe just how I repay him for helping me oppa.”

“But Dara... You don’t need to be hurt like that. You can repay him but not in that way.”

“Oppa maybe his just bad mood this afternoon. See... Nothing happened to me for dinner.” I try to make oppa calm.

“But Dara, you still need to know what happened before.”

“Oppa I am okay. Just a few medicine and massage it will go away. Don’t be too angry oppa, ne?” I say while showing him my puppy eyes.

“Aish…. This tokki is so hard-headed.” Oppa said while ruffling his hair.

“Hehehe.”

“Wait here then.” Oppa said suddenly and walking away again.

“Oppa!” I catch his arm again, stopping him.

“Don’t need to worry tokki. I won’t see him. I just want to take the first aid kit and see what we can apply for your bruise.” Oppa explains.

“Ahh I see. Okay oppa.” I say while letting his arm go.

“Wait for me and just sit okay?”

“Ne appa.” I said jokingly.

“Good.”

After a while oppa comes back with the first aid kit in his hand.

“You know Dara... I think I like you.” Oppa said suddenly while applying some ointment to my arm.

“What????” I ask with bulging eyes

“I know we just met not too long ago and get to know each other for just 2 months but I like you. I like being around you. The time we always spend just by talking when I eat at the restaurant, it makes me happy and forget my problem.” Oppa explain.

“But…. Oppa… I….” I ask while taking my arm.

“What’s wrong Dara?” Ask oppa.

“I…. I…” I don’t know what to say.

“Tokki…………. Yah!!! You interpret it wrong. I don’t talk about like in that way.” Oppa say when he realizes something.

“Huh?” I ask looking confused now.

“Aish……. (Oppa ruffling his hair) I don’t mean something like that tokki. What I mean… I like you like a sister. I thought you are like a sister that I really want to have before but I didn’t get it.” Oppa explains.

“Aishhhh… You scared me oppa….” I hit his arm.

“Hahahahaha… Look at you, being flustered at my confession.” Oppa say while ruffling my hair.

“It’s because you shocked me oppa.” I say while pouting.

“Ahhhhhh……... Do you love me????” Oppa fake a gasp.

“Yah!!!! No way!” I say and hit his arm.

“Hahahahahaha…” Oppa laughs.

“I like you too oppa. I hope I have a brother like you too.” I say suddenly.

“Then we are brother and sister now hahaha.”

“Woah I like that…… Oppa….” I say excitedly while side hugging him.

“Hahahahahaha this tokki princess…. I know you like someone tokki.” Oppa said while pinching my nose.

“Eh??????” I quickly release my hug and look at him with bulging eyes.

“Kwon Jiyong right? The guy who help you cook and the guy who make this bruise.” Oppa says.

“What????? How do you know oppa? Did Bom and Minzy told you??” I ask still flabbergasted with what oppa know.

“No, they didn’t. I just know it. I just see your reaction, your mood, your behaviour, your action and your expression when you’re near him or talk about him.”

“What??? Am I that obvious?”

“Yes you are tokki. You are so obvious. Even I who just know you for 2 months, very sure that you love him.”

“Am I???? Woahhhhhhhh…” I say still flabbergasted.

“Yes you are tokki princess hahahahah. This tokki is so in love with Kwon…” Oppa shouts but before he finishes his shout I quickly shut his mouth up with my hand.

“Yah opppaaaaa!!! You don’t need to shout it!” I say glaring at him.

 

JIYONG’S POV (This scene happen the same time with Dara and Donghae scene in kitchen)

After dinner I quickly go to my room to have some rest. I take a quick shower and after that quickly jump on my bed to rest. I just lay there when suddenly I thought about Dara’s bruise. I notice it when we are cooking dinner. I see her arm got red on some part, I think it’s because the hit of my ball.

I get up from my bed when Bobby come out from the bathroom.

“Where are you going?” Ask him.

“Just looking from fresh air.” I reply.

“Okay.” He replies.

I quickly go out from the room and I walk out from the villa. I know there is a convenient store near it that I see on our way to here before. After walk for about 2 5 minutes, I quickly go to the counter and ask for some painkiller and ointment. After pay for it, I walk back to the villa.

When I arrive on the villa, I quickly walk to the kitchen where I think she will be. I arrive in the open door when I see her with Donghae chatting happily. I intended to just walk in when I notice Donghae tending her arm up. They don’t notice me being there because their back is on me. I quickly turned around and walk back to my room.

 

SANDARA’S POV

The Last Night for Booth Camp

So today is our last night for this booth camp, we will return tomorrow after breakfast and finish packing our stuffs. They will still have 2 practices left, today before dinner and tomorrow morning. Luckily for me, today is the last day for me to cook. So I think I will do my best to cook the last dinner. With Jiyong’s help of course hahahaha.

After what happen on the first day, nothing happens again between me and Jiyong, he still helps me but doesn’t go random after that. Everyone so happy and enjoy Jiyong’s food and me just helped him with anything I could. Donghae oppa still give me his recipe too, sometime we discuss it together at night. Yes, oppa always helped me every night, cleaning the kitchen and the utensils that used. We will talk about anything while doing that. Sometimes about me and sometimes about him too. We will talk until 10 P.M and after that we will go to our own room to have sleep. Because I need to woke up early to preparing some snack for them before practice then preparing for breakfast too, of course just serving it because snacks and breakfast already been taken care of by Choiza sunbaenim.

Now I am cutting the ingredients for dinner, while waiting for Jiyong to finish his practice. After an hour, Jiyong come and help me cook dinner. Sometimes we just talk randomly, but almost all the time, he just mocking me or do something crazy that enough to make me irritated, but I like it hehehe. Because of course, I irritate him too hehehe XD. Today is the last dinner, oppa and I think we should make something special, so we decided to make mixed seafood stew, Yaki Mandu and Kimchi Bokkeumbap. And luckily oppa had make it so he knew the recipe very well.

We are in the middle on making the Mandu filling when suddenly we hear someone comes and Jiyong quickly put away the spoon and give it to me while I quickly hold it and pretend to be the one who make it.

“Hello… How is the dinner progress Dara…” say Choiza sunbaenim while walking toward us. Luckily Jiyong reacts quickly or Choiza sunbae will catch that.

“Hmmm… it’s doing good sunbae.” I reply when he arrives in front of us.

“What are you going to make Dara?” ask sunbae.

“Hmm… I am making mandu’s filling now. I will make Yaki mandu, mixed seafood stew and Kimchi Bokkeumbap.” I reply.

“Wow cool. I like that. This is will be the last day I can taste your cooking. I can’t wait it.” Sunbae says.

“Thank you sunbae.” I say.

“Okay do your best okay Dara………………. Jiyong? What are you doing here?” ask sunbae when he just recognize there’s Jiyong beside me.

“Nothing sunbae. Just take a look at Dara’s cooking because I finish my practice.” Jiyong replies.

“Huh finish your practice? But we still have 2 hours more for this evening practice.” Say sunbae while checking his wristwatch.

“Yes but Donghae sunbae says I can take some rest and he will just train me again tomorrow.” Jiyong replies again.

“Soooooo…. because he said that you can run away from the practice?” Choiza says with a rising eyebrow.

“Yes…” Jiyong want to explain but Choiza sunbae interrupt him.

“No can do Jiyong. If you finish your training, then practice with me. Let’s have a match. Maybe today I can beat you.” Say Choiza and quickly put his hand on Jiyong’s shoulder.

”But…” Jiyong want to say but sunbae interrupt him again.

“No but Jiyong. C’mon. I need someone to help me practice. And here you are having your free time. So it’s better if you help me. C’mon.” sunbae says while pushing Jiyong from behind.

“Good luck Dara. We will wait for your food.” Sunbae shouts from the kitchen door.

“But…. Jiyong??” I say when they are already gone from the kitchen.

OMG!!!!!! What I need to do now?????????????????

 

----------------------------------------------------

“Hmmmmm okay what is this?” ask Bobby when he is sitting.

“Hmmmm…. That is Yaki mandu….” I say stutteringly.

“Yaki mandu??? This black thing is yaki mandu??” ask Donghyuk while picking up the black mandu with his chopstick.

“Hmmm yes…...” I just reply that because I don’t know what I need to reply.

“Forget that everyone. Maybe Dara just fry it too long. No problem, we still have the other two. This one looks nice. I bet this is Kimchi Bokkeumbap, right?”

“Yes.” I reply a little cheer up with Jisoo’s comment.

“I will try this. This one smell delicious.” Say Jisoo while spooning it to .

But after a while she suddenly takes some tissue and clamp it to . I bet she throw the food she ate.

“What’s wrong Jisoo?” ask Jennie.

“Hmm…. Nothing…” Jisoo replies.

“What’s nothing? I am sure you just throw up your food.” Bobby says.

“Let me try too.” Donghyuk says.

“……………………… Yah what is this… It’s weird. It’s salty…. But hot too…. And feel a bit bitter too. I never taste something like this.” Donghyuk says while pouring himself a glass of water and quickly drink it.

“Don’t say that Donhyuk. Maybe Dara just a little tired today that’s why she can’t make the food like she did before. Let’s just eat the last one. I bet this one is good.” Comment Rose.

“Yes I think what Rose said is true. Let’s just eat with this one.” Lisa says.

But when Lisa try to spooning the mixed seafood stew to her bowl, suddenly from the ladle something jumps to her shirt. And…… when she looks at it, she looks a shrimp in her shirt… still alive…. YES… A SHRIMP!!!!

And suddenly the kitchen looks like a war, everyone is shouting and running because a shrimp just come out from the pot and suddenly another shrimps jump out from the pot too and make everyone frightened. Everyone running and looking for a place to hide from the chasing shrimp.

I don’t know what happen here. I think I already boil it but how come the shrimps still alive?

“Kyaaaaaa…. Help meeee!!!!” shouting Bobby while running around.

“Noooooooooooooo… Helppp meeeeeee!!!!” shouting Donghyuk trying to make the shrimp let his arm go by flapping his arm. But the shrimp hang tightly on his arm.

“Kyaaaaaaa…….” Jisoo shouts while hiding behind a chair.

I look around and see everyone already looks like having a war with the shrimps that I cook. But from the side of my eyes, I see Sulli running and hide behind Jiyong.

I want to go run to her and pull her away from Jiyong when suddenly Choiza sunbae pull me and make me his barrier.

“Kyaaaaa… Help me…...” shout sunbae while hiding behind me.

“Yahhh!!! Sunbae let me go!” I say while trying to loosen sunbae’s grip.

“Nooo!! The shrimp will attack me…... No nooo!!!” sunbae shout like a girl in a classic musical theater.

It took me 4 minutes to make Choiza sunbae let go of his grip on my arm. And it took us 10 minutes to catch all the alive shrimp and cage it on a big bottle and we quickly close the bottle to make sure the shrimp won’t jump again.

Everyone is sitting on the chair looks tired, like just had a world war. After some moment, Choiza sunbae ask me.

“What happened to you Dara?” ask Choiza.

Here it’s… The time for me to reveal the truth… I quickly standing and bowing to everyone.

“Mianhae… Actually…. I am not the one who cooked all of the food… Someone helped me…” I say.

“Someone helped you???” ask Lisa.

“So the one who cooked to us before is not you?” ask Bobby.

I quickly shake my head to inform them that I am not the one who cooked.

“So who is it?” ask Jennie.

“Who is the one who cooked for us?” ask Donghyuk.

“…………………. Don’t tell me...... The one who always finish practice fast……….. Jiyong???? KWON JIYONG????!!!!” shout Choiza sunbae when he realizes.

I just nod slightly.

“OMG!!!!! So Jiyong is the one who cooked for all of us?” ask Seunghoon.

“OMG!!!! What are you Jiyong? You are smart, play tennis well, handsome, and so many better things on you. And now you can cook too. A very good one if I must say.” Comment Choiza sunbae.

I look to Jiyong and he just show a flat face, like that is not something big.

“Wow cool Jiyong. Your food is delicious.” Comment Seungyoon.

“Thanks.” Reply Jiyong shortly.

“Okay so maybe for dinner, I think how about we order delivery? I think we don’t have any leftover right?” ask Choiza sunbae.

“I agree. Let’s order jajangmyun!!” shout Bobby.

“Me too. And maybe some fried mandu too.” Add Donghyuk.

“Okay let me call some Chinese restaurant to order.” Sunbae says.

While Choiza sunbae go to make a call not far away, suddenly Sulli talks to Jiyong.

“Jiyong… Can we talk for a while?” Sulli says.

“Hmmm sure.” Reply Jiyong.

“But not here. How about go to the garden?” ask Sulli.

“Sure no problem. Let’s go.” Jiyong says while standing. And after that Sulli follows and now they are walking toward the garden beside the tennis court.

Suddenly I feel like Sulli gonna say something important to Jiyong that I need to know. You ask how I know??? I will say it’s woman instinct? But anyway I think Sulli will say something that I need to know. So I decided to follow them.

“Ahh… I think I will go to the bathroom.” I say loudly enough for everyone in the dining room to hear.

After say that, I quickly follow them, but of course I make sure I follow them quietly, so they won’t notice me.

Now we are on the garden. I hid myself behind a tree that not far away from where Jiyong and Sulli standing. They are standing on the bridge near the pond.

I try to listen to what they are saying.

 

AN: On this scene, I will change the talk between Jiyong’s scene and Dara’s scene. Hope you’re not confuse.

 

“What do you want to talk about?” ask Jiyong.

“Since you got to know me so far, what do you think about me so far?” ask Sulli.

“Why do you ask?”

“Hmmm… just curious about what you think about me.”

 

“Ohhh ohhh… ohh…. What are Sulli doing? That scene doesn’t look good….” I say while fidgeting behind the tree.

I am thinking how I can interrupt them but my brain is betraying me, I can’t think any idea how to interrupt them. I am still on my dream land when suddenly I feel someone beside me. I want to shout but before I manage to shout, the person beside me quickly clamp my mouth.

“Hmmmmmm………”

“Yah!!! Be quiet. You will make us get caught.” Say Choiza sunbae to me.

“Sunbae??” I ask when he already release his hand from clamping my mouth.

We are talking quietly, just enough for both of us to hear. We don’t want Jiyong and Sulli know that we are following and watching them.

“What are you doing here sunbae?”

“How about you? What are you doing here too?”

“Me??? I just here to get some fresh air.”

“Some fresh air? Are you sure? Aren’t you spying on them?”

“What?? No!! I just need some fresh air. How about you sunbae? Spying on them?”

“No…. I… I… I just want to walk around when suddenly I see you.”

“Hmmm I don’t believe.”

“Whatever. Btw what are they talking about?”

“I don’t know. I can’t hear them very clearly. And you just interrupt me while I am listening to their conversation.”

“And now you just admit that you’re spying on them.”

“I am not! And why are you curious about what they are talking about too?”

“Just the same reason like you.”

“Huh the same reason?”

“Yes, the same reason like you here and like Sulli there.”

“What?????? You like Jiyong too??????????”

“Yes……... Huh??? What???????? I am not!!!! How can you conclude that?”

“But you said before that you’re here because of the same reason like me and Sulli. I like Jiyong of course that’s why I am spying them now. And Sulli… I believe she likes Jiyong too that’s why she is there. And you??? You said the same reason. So you like Jiyong too.”

“What??? Of course not….”

“Then you like who???? ………………………. Don’t tell me…… Sulli?????????” I shout the last word but luckily Choiza sunbae quickly clamp my mouth.

“Yah!!! Don’t shout!!!”

 

“After meeting you for the first time in High school, I think highly of you. Since you’re a straight forward person, I think…. I should be honest with you too.” Sulli says.

“I think…… I like you Jiyong….”

 

“WHAT??????” I shouted but luckily sunbae clamp my mouth again.

“Yah!! Be quiet. I can’t hear them!” say Choiza sunbae.

 

“What do you think about me Jiyong?” ask Sulli.

“I….” Jiyong says.

 

But before Jiyong finish what he wants to say, I see Sulli suddenly hold Jiyong’s arm and lean forward to him. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I know what she wants to do……. But before I manage to shout I hear someone shout.

“NO!!!!!” shout Choiza sunbae.

“Yahhhh! Sunbae!!” I quickly try to clamp his mouth but because he is taller than me I need to tiptoe and because I clamp his mouth to hard, sunbae lost his balance and because of that I lose my balance too and we fall backward together.

“OUCH!!!!” shout us.

And without I know, our sound makes Sulli shock and stop leaning forward to kiss Jiyong. And at the same time Jiyong turn his head toward our direction because of the loud noise we make.

“SANDARA PARK!! Get off me!” sunbae shout at me while pushing me off him. Because of losing balance I fall on top of sunbae.

I try to push myself up but I can’t. I think I sprain my ankle again.

“Ah…” I shout while trying to push myself up.

“Yah what the hell!! Hurry up and get off me!” shout sunbae to me again.

“But it hurts!” I whine.

“What are you doing?” ask Jiyong from behind us. Without us knowing, Jiyong and Sulli walk toward us and now they are looking at us, looking at me on top of Choiza sunbae.

“Huh!! Jiyong??” I shout, shocked look Jiyong behind me.

“What are you two doing?” ask Sulli now.

“No… Wait… It’s not what you think Sulli.” Explain sunbae while pushing me off of him.

“Yah!!” I shout when I fall again because sunbae push me.

“It’s not like what you’re thinking Sulli.” Sunbae says while getting up and walking toward Sulli.

While I am still on the ground rubbing my bottom because I fall on it when sunbae push me. Now not just my leg that hurts, but my bottom too.

“It’s not like what you’re thinking Jiyong. Dara just fall and I try to catch her…” choiza sunbae try to explain (a lie of course) but before he finishes his explanation, Jiyong interrupt him.

“I don’t care what happened. But I will take Dara now.” Say Jiyong while walking pass Choiza sunbae and now he stands in front of me.

“Jiyong?” I ask.

Instead of reply my question, he bends down and quickly carry me bridal style… AGAIN…….

“Jiyong?” I ask when he already stand again with me on his arm.

“Jiyong! I still haven’t finish talk to you.” Sulli says when we are walking toward the villa.

Jiyong stops and turns around and says, “I am sorry Sulli let’s talk again another time.” And after that Jiyong turn around and walking again.

“Jiyong…” I say.

“Hmm…”

“It’s not like what you think. I… I … I just….”

“I know.” He interrupts me.

“Huh? You know?”

“Yes I know. You and Choiza spied on us right?”

“What? No… No… I…. I…. I …. Just…. Walk around to get some fresh air.”

“Some fresh air?? Behind a tree?” ask Jiyong with a smirk.

“Yes… I read that it’s good to walk around and sitting near a tree.” I say.

“What kind of book that you read huh? Who said it’s good to walk and sitting around near a tree on night?”

“Huh? Isn’t it?”

“No. It’s bad you know. A very bad idea to walk or sit near a tree on night. It will infect your respiratory tract, can cause Malaria, Pneumonia, Asthma, colds and many more.” Explain Jiyong.

“What??? I don’t know about that...”

“Of course you won’t know. That’s how stupid you are.” Mock jiyong at me.

“YAH! I am not stupid!” I say while hitting him.

“Yah! Don’t hit me!”

“You need to be hit. You mocked me!”

“YAH! Keep hitting and I will make sure I will drop you!”

“Yah!! Don’t you dare!!”

“Try me!” smirk Jiyong at me.

“You!!!” I hit him again. But suddenly I feel his hand loosen on me.

“Kyaaaaaaa!!” I quickly sling my arm to his neck tightly.

But suddenly I feel his grip tighten again while he is just laughing at me.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha……” laugh Jiyong while he throws me up a little to position me again on his arm (still on bridal style).

“YAH!! How dare you!”

“Hahaha….”

“Put me down!”

“Okay!” he suddenly just drops me again without I prepare and it shock me. I quickly sling my arm again tightly on his neck. Luckily I have fast reflexes. And like before he just jokes on me againnnnnnnn!!!

“YAH!!!” I glare at him when I already think he won’t drop me again.

“What?? You say to put you down!”

“YES I DID!! But you need to put me slowly. Not DROP ME!”

“Then you should have told me clearly.”

“I said it clearly before!”

“Okay! Enough for your shouting. Now we need to tend your ankle.” Say Jiyong.

Without I realize we already arrive on the living room. Jiyong put me on the sofa while he opening the drawer try to find first aid kit. After he find it, he quickly tends to my ankle.

OMG!!! It’s happening again!!! How can you make me fall in love with you again, again and again????

 

 

 

 

NB:

Mianhae: sorry

 

Chapter 31 done!! Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 5 new subscribers (jenniphann, Lea1975, Misskwon_park, jiyongsica and kanglily).