Chap 26 - Without Her

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 26 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour is Dara’s inner voice and sentence in purple colour is Jiyong’s inner voice)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“What’s wrong with Jae?” I ask to Bom and Minzy after Jae is out of our sight.

 

“Just ignore him. Maybe he is just jealous.” answer Bom while giggling.

 

“Huh? Jealous? With who? And for what?” I ask again not understanding what Bom means.

 

“Yes jealous. With Hae oppa of course. And you know why he is.” Answer Minzy now, like she knows what Bom means.

 

“Huh? With oppa? And I know why? Huh? What do you guys mean?” I ask again while trying to think what they mean.

 

“Just forget it Dara. Let’s just enjoy our cake.” say Bom while keep eating her cake, I mean her second cake.

 

I keep silent and just do what Bom say. But my mind keep thinking what Bom and Minzy mean. Why did Jae ask me not to be near Donghae oppa? And why he is angry with Donghae oppa? Is there something that I don’t know?

 

 

After School

 

JIYONG’S POV

“I’m home.” I say while opening our door’s house.

 

“Maybe we should put the egg first Seungri?”

 

“No appa. I think we should put the oil first.”

 

“No son. I think we should crack the egg first?”

 

“Ah you are right appa… APPA!!!!”

 

“What??!”

 

“You need to crack it and open it on the bowl. NOT ON THE TABLE!!!”

 

“Ahhh… You are right son hahahahaha. Let’s do it again.”

 

“What is happening in here?” I ask when I heard some ruckus and the sound is coming from the kitchen.

 

“Oh you are home Jiyong? Come on help us.” say appa while trying to crack an egg again.

 

“What’s going on? Where is omma?” I ask while putting my backpack on the chair.

 

“Well… Omma’s feeling kind of down. She says she has no appetite and doesn’t want to do anything so she’s pretty worn out.” appa explains.

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“So I figured we should share the household chores for a while.” explain appa more.

 

“You will be in the charge for cooking breakfast hyung hahahaha. Dad and I will be in charge for dinner. I will be in charge for cleaning the first floor and hyung will be in charge for cleaning the second floor.” say Seungri explain the sharing job.

 

“I haven’t seen omma like this in a long time…… You can go up to take a bath Jiyong. I will call you when dinner is ready.” appa says.

 

“Are you sure appa? You don’t want me to help?” I ask.

 

“It’s okay son. I can manage. There is Seungri who will help too. Right son?”

 

“Yes appa! Just take a bath hyung. You can start cleaning the second floor if you want hahahaha.”

 

“Okay then.” I say while leaving the kitchen to take a bath.

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“I am home.”

 

But no one answer me. And the house is still dark. It means appa still on the restaurant.

 

“Ahhh.. Babo Dara. Why you said that. No one will answer you you know.” I knock my head slightly.

 

It really feels different now. There is no body who will welcome me home again. There won’t be aunty who greets me home while saying that dinner is ready. No Seungri who will mock me when he sees me right after I come to the living room while he show his tongue out. No uncle who will ask me how is my day. And……. there will be no Jiyong who will sit in front of me on the dining table.

 

“Yah!!! What are you thinking Dara!” I hit my head hard now.

 

“Forget him already! Why are you keep thinking about him???” I hit my head again and after that I quickly enter my house and open my shoes.

 

“You already said that you will forget him DARA!!! Stop thinking about him or you will be the one who suffer you know. Stop thinking about aunty, uncle and Seungri too. You won’t be there anymore. Start your new life DARA!!!!” I say to myself.

 

But without I realize I already cry a lot now.

 

 

At Jiyong’s room after dinner

 

JIYONG’S POV

“Hyung… What’s wrong with omma?” ask Seungri who sit on my bed.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask.

 

“It’s so strange hyung. Omma won’t do anything. She just keep crying and crying. She won’t eat. She won’t make breakfast and dinner. She won’t clean the house……. It’s not because that babo Sandara’s gone, is it?”

 

“Seungri… You have your own room, don’t you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You finally got your room back, so don’t overstay in my room.”

 

“Ah… I know hyung… But… It’s become a habit. I just come into hyung’s room without thinking about it. Hehehe.. Then good night hyung.” Seungri says and after that he walks out from my room.

 

“Hmmmm.. Good night…”

 

Why it’s suddenly feels so quiet here.

 

 

The Next Day

 

AUTHOR POV

“Good bye Minzy. Good bye Bom..” Dara says after their last class ended.

 

“Where are you going Dara?” Bom asks.

 

“Huh? To the club of course.” Dara replies.

 

“Club? Tennis Club?” Minzy asks.

 

“Yes Tennis Club. Did both of you have amnesia? I am a member of tennis club. And today is the day for tennis schedule.” Dara explains.

 

“But… You know… If you’ve given up on Jiyong, you don’t have to play tennis anymore, do you?” ask Bom.

 

“This is for my own pride! It has nothing to do with Jiyong. You are right I am join the club because of him but I don’t want to quit just because I am giving up on him. I choose play tennis because I want.” Dara explains.

 

“But…”

 

“No more but Bom. I need to go now or I will be late. I don’t want Choiza sunbae to punish me because I arrive late. Bye Bom.. Bye Minzy.. See you on the restaurant later.” Dara says while running out from the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Good afternoon everyone. Let’s start today session with 50 squat jumps, run 50 laps, and 50 sits up. DO IT NOW!” shouted Choiza.

“NE SUNBAENIM!!!!” shouted tennis club’s members.

 

After 20 minutes doing all of it, tennis club members now laying down because they are so exhausted now.

 

“All of you… Well done!” says Choiza walking to where the members laying down.

 

“So many members have quit, and yet, all of you have endured the hard training. I am so proud of you!” says Choiza to the last 15 new members.

 

At first the new members consist of 50 members. But now after just 2 weeks, it already makes more than half of new members quit.

 

“Let me reward all of you. Today… At last… All of you can enter the court.” continue Choiza.

 

“No way????? You mean it?” ask Dara, bolted up from her position.

 

“Yes I mean it.” answer Choiza.

 

“Finally. Yeahhhhh…….” shouted the 15 members.

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Fight, fight, fight….”

 

“Fight… Fight.. Fight…..”

 

What am I doing now????? I thought we can finally enter the court and do the real playing tennis. But what am I doing??????? Why I should be the one who pick the balls? Am I am ball girl???????? AHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

“Ow!”

 

“Yahhh.. Hit the ball correctly!” I shouted to no one. I don’t know where the ball is coming from.

 

What am I doing???? Why does it always happen to me??? Why everyone else can playing on the court but I just can pick the balls. And what I hate the most I should be do some ballerina things just to make me avoid the ball that coming to my direction.

 

“Ow!!!” I got hit on my head when I focus to avoid the ball coming from my left side but unfortunately I didn’t see that another ball coming from my front, and now I am fell on my while the ball that I am collecting now scattered out from my hold.

“So you still haven’t learned to give up?” a girl voice that I know even when I didn’t look up to see her face says.

 

“Choi Sulli.” I say loud enough just for me to hear it while I keep sitting on the ground and trying to collect some balls near me.

 

“If it were me, I couldn’t put up with it. Repeating the basics every day and now picking up balls… Even though Jiyong isn’t here.” says Sulli standing in front of me.

 

“I’m not doing this for Jiyong.” I say while standing up after finish collecting balls near me.

 

“Oh… Really?” she asks.

 

“Yeah that is the truth.” I say again try to convince her… or convince myself?

 

“Then…. Fight for it!” she says while smirking and pointing her finger behind me.

 

I look behind me and see so many balls need to be pick up now.

 

“Ahh…… Why do I have to pick up balls?” I say to myself while bowing down and collecting the balls.

 

But after collecting some balls, suddenly a foot step on a ball that I am going to pick up.

 

“HEY!! You’re stepping on my ball!” I shouted to the foot that is stepping on the ball while pointing my fingers at the foot too.

 

“Yahhh! Get your foot out from my ball now! As a tennis man, you should never step on the ball like that!!” I keep scolding on the foot.

 

“So… You’re picking up balls now?” a voice that I recognize suddenly says.

 

“Ji…Ji… Jiyong??? Why are you here?” I say while looking up the foot owner.

 

“Because I’m a member of tennis club.” Jiyong says.

 

“But.. they said you don’t attend practice.” I say.

 

“Is it a problem if I do?” he says while kicking the ball that he steps on before and the ball roll to my direction.

 

“Jiyong!! Over here!!” I see Sulli calling for him now and Jiyong just left me and walk towards Sulli direction.

 

I watch his back while walking toward her direction. After a minute I realized.

 

“Yah!! Why are you looking at him like that?? Don’t you say you will forget about him!!” I slap my cheek slightly to wake me up from my dreamland.

 

What’s with his attitude? He doesn’t even show some sad or happy face when he saw me. Doesn’t he miss me? He doesn’t even know how I feel.. I miss him so much.. Here I am trying so hard to forget about him.. And he doesn’t even look sad or devastated….

 

“Ohh… Jiyong??! How unusual to see you at practice!” say Choiza sunbae when he sees Jiyong walking to the court.

 

“It must be because you’re here to challenge me right?” Choiza sunbae ask while walking to where he put his racket.

 

“AM I RIGHT??” he shouted when he already holding his racket and pointing it to Jiyong.

 

“I don’t mind. But I’d feel bad if I embarrassed you again. What do you want to do? Call it off?” Jiyong replies.

 

“If you’re so confident, you’ll accept my challenge and agree to all my terms, right?” Choiza sunbae asks.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Then.. this showdown will be a doubles match. I’ll pair with Choi Sulli.. and you… will be pairing with…. Sandara Park.” say Choiza sunbae while smirking.

 

“Huh?? ME???” I ask, shocked with what I hear, I make the ball that I hold once again fall scattered out from my hold.

 

“Don’t kid around.” reply Jiyong.

 

“Wow. Choiza sunbae must not have an ounce of pride.” say Bobby hear from the court beside the court where Jiyong and the others stand.

 

“Does he want to beat Jiyong that badly?” Donghyuks asks.

 

“What’s the problem? Sulli is a female first year and Sandara is a female first year too. It’s a very fair pairing!” say Choiza sunbae while keep smirking.

 

“What’s fair about it?” ask Jiyong with a little high voice now. I think he is irritated with Choiza sunbae now.

 

“It’s beyond unfair. If anyone could win paired with a thing like that, they could be a world champion.” Jiyong says with an irritated voice while pointing at me.

 

“Jiyong… do you have to go that far?” I say, his word really hit me hard. I know I at this sport, but he doesn’t need to say things like that and shove to my face like that.

 

“Well, it’s the truth.” Sulli comments.

 

THAT WOMAN!!” I glare at her.

 

“You said you’d accept my terms, no matter what they were! CHOI SULLI! SANDARA PARK! GET IN THE COURT!” shouted Choiza sunbae.

 

“You have my sympathy, but I never hold back in matches.” Sulli says while walking to the other side of the court after pat Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

After that Jiyong suddenly turn back to me and glare at me.

 

“I am sorry.” I mumble suddenly, afraid with Jiyong’s glare.

 

Jiyong just keep glaring at me.

 

I keep repeating on my mind and silently praying that Jiyong will reject this agreement. No way can I play with him now. I even don’t know how to swing the racket, how will I play with him. I will just hinder him.

 

Reject him.. reject him please.. please….”

 

“What’s wrong Jiyong??? Want to forfeit?” ask Choiza sunbae and it makes Jiyong turn back and looking at Choiza sunbae with an irritated face.

 

“Going to run away before the match starts? What a shameful thing for a man to do! Right, Sulli?” mock Choiza sunbae more.

 

After that, Jiyong suddenly turn back again and walking towards me.

 

OMG! I am doomed!

 

“Listen! You don’t have to hit the ball.” says Jiyong when he already arrives in front of me.

 

“Huh? Are you really doing this?” I ask with a shocked face.

 

“I have to. I can’t back down now. Anyway, all you have to do is stand there. Whatever you do, just don’t get in my way!” he says while keep glaring at me.

 

“Nee…” I say while bowing my head down and follow him to the court.

 

Just don’t get in my way.” what he said before somehow really hit me hard somewhere deep in my heart. That sentence is what I always heard since I give him my love letter and since I lived with him. Is that what you always think about me Jiyong? Am I always get in your way? Mess your life? Am I really such a bad luck to you?

 

“Serving Play.” say our captain that is become the judge now when he already see that we are already on our position.

 

The first serve is from Choiza sunbae. He hit it hard towards me. I am thinking of running away. But Jiyong’s word before makes me stand on my spot and the ball just slowly fall on the left side ground near me.

 

“15-0” shouted Captain.

 

The match continue and Choiza sunbae team keep scoring while I just keep avoid the balls to hit me. Jiyong manage to hit back the ball that coming towards me, but when the ball (mostly) coming towards me he can’t do anything. So Choiza and Sulli keep scoring and now it already half game.

 

“Game play.” shouted Captain and it makes us change our position. Jiyong and I walk to where Choiza sunbae and Sulli’s side before and they walk to our side before.

 

I keep chanting Jiyong’s word on my head. I must not get in his way. I must not get in his way.

 

Now the second round starts. I think it will be last round too. No way for us to win. I mean Jiyong can win over Choiza sunbae. But he being paired with me?? It’s no way we can win.

 

Somehow, Choiza sunbae keep hitting the ball towards me and it makes me keep avoiding the ball. The game already happen for 30 minutes, I already tired from avoiding the ball. I am beginning to lose my strength but the ball keep flying towards me. I can’t manage to avoid it again and some of the balls manage to hit me. It hit me on my arm, or my left stomach, or my thigh. It hurts so much but I can’t complain right? Not when I make Jiyong losing so much point. And it’s because I can’t hit the ball back.

 

Jiyong is tired too, I see him from my side. He always try to hit the ball that will be coming towards me, that’s why he need to run from his side to my side and back to his side again, afraid that Choiza sunbae will hit the ball to his empty side.

 

I think I should do something at least. I just can’t keep standing while Jiyong keep doing all the things by himself. And when I see the ball flying to the center side. I run toward it. In my mind I keep shouting that I need to hit the ball. At least I should hit one ball. Just one ball. I run toward it, don’t realize that Jiyong shout at me and running toward the center side too.

 

“Move! I will get it!” Jiyong shout.

 

But it’s too late. Jiyong manage to stop my racket from hitting his head but he doesn’t manage to hit the ball back and the ball flying and fall behind our back from the space beside me and Jiyong.

 

“GAME SET! 150-15! Winners: Choiza and Sulli.” shouted the captain.

 

“Hahahahahahaha… Too bad… Too bad… Too bad for you Jiyong! I win!” say Choiza sunbae while walking to the net and Sulli follow behind.

 

Jiyong angrily glaring at me and let his hold on my racket and walk toward the net too. I just follow him behind with a sad face.

 

“But I must say you two make a fine pair. What do you say we have another match next week with the same pairings?” ask Choiza while handing his hand out when we arrive on the centre.

 

Jiyong shake his hand and then shake Sulli’s hand. I follow him behind. Choiza sunbae keep smiling towards us.

 

“Sure!” Jiyong replies after our shaking hands moment finish.

 

“WHAT?” ask Choiza, shocked with Jiyong answer.

 

I am shocked too with his answer. I turn my head to look at him with a shock face.

 

“Are you serious Jiyong?”

 

“Would you rather not?” ask Jiyong back to Choiza sunbae.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I might embarrass you again, Sunbae.” Jiyong says while emphasizing the word sunbae.

 

“Fine then.. All right! We’ll have a rematch next week at the same time. Understood, Sulli? Sandara?” reply Choiza sunbae quickly to Jiyong. I think I see Choiza sunbae show afraid face a little before reply to Jiyong, but maybe it’s just my imagination.

 

“Ne…” I manage to reply Choiza sunbae.

 

Then Choiza sunbae walk out from the court and Sulli follow behind. And Jiyong suddenly left the court too after manage to glare at me once again.

 

What is happening here??????

 

 

At the Chicken Restaurant after tennis club session (The chicken restaurant where Sandara’s work part time)

“WHAT??? You played double with Jiyong???” shouted Bom and Minzy when I told them about what happened earlier.

 

“Yahhh!! Both of you!! Quiet please.” I say while looking around and I realize everyone is looking at us now.

 

“I am sorry I am sorry.” I quickly standing up from my seat and bowing toward everyone and tell them to continue enjoy their meal.

 

“Yah! Don’t shout like that. You’re scaring the others.” I glare at Bom and Minzy.

 

“But… you… play tennis??? With Jiyong???? Am I dreaming now?? Am I dreaming Minzy?” ask Bom while turning her head to Minzy now.

 

“You’re not. I think we are not in dreamland and yes Dara is playing tennis with Jiyong.” Minzy says while still looking shocked with my news too.

 

They are already shocked when I just tell them what happened before, but how will they react if tell them I will play double with Jiyong again… next week… OMG… maybe I should wait when the restaurant have fewer customers.

 

“Okay enough with chit chat now. What do you want? I still need to do my job you know. There is still so many customers.” I say quickly when I see new customers coming.

 

“Just the usual for me Dara.” say Bom.

 

“Me too.” say Minzy.

 

“Okay then. Wait for 10 minutes. I will be back with both of you when I finish serve new customers okay?” I say while taking note of their orders and quickly walking to the kitchen to tell ahjumma the order.

 

After an hour finally some customers leave the restaurant and now it just have some young couples that enjoy dating.

 

“So how is it?” I ask while taking a seat in front of Bom.

 

“What?” Bom asks with an eyebrow rising.

 

“The chicken.” I reply.

 

“Of course it’s delicious. Ahjumma’s cook always the best for me. Ahjumma jjang!!” Bom shouted, make sure ahjumma hear it.

 

“Aigooo.. Kamsahamnida uri Bom.” ahjumma shouted back.

 

“You’re welcome ahjumma. Saranghae.” Bom reply back.

 

“By the way, there is something else I need to tell both of you.” I say while hold my hand to keep it from fidgeting.

 

“What is it Dara?” ask Minzy.

 

“Don’t shout when I finish tell it, okay?” I say.

 

“Okay.” Bom says.

 

“Promise?” I ask again.

 

“Promise!” Bom and Minzy say while raise their hand to show that they promise to do that.

 

“Okay… You know.. After the match ended… You know…”

 

“Yahhh.. Ppalli tell us now!” say Bom.

 

“JiyongandIwillhaveanothermatchwithChoizaandSullinextweek.” I say it fast without breath.

 

“What?” Bom ask, looking confused.

 

“I say Jiyong and I will have another match with Choiza and Sulli next week.” I mumble.

 

“Yah!! Say it louder. I can’t hear it.” complain Bom.

 

“I say Jiyong and I will have another match with Choiza and Sulli next week.” I say louder now.

 

“WHAT?” shouted Bom and Minzy now.

 

“Yah! Be quiet!” I shouted back while looking around again and like before everyone looking at us again now, but luckily it’s fewer now.

 

“I am sorry. I am sorry.” I standing up from my seat and bowing to the customers.

 

“YAH! I tell you to not shout after I tell you.” I shouted but just enough for Bom and Minzy to hear it.

 

“How can we are not shouted Dara when you tell us something like that.” say Minzy.

 

“How can it happened?” ask Bom.

 

“I don’t know. It just happened. Choiza sunbae just ask Jiyong to have match again and Jiyong agreed.” I explain while bowing my head.

 

“What are you gonna do Dara?” ask Bom.

 

“I don’t know.” I say while shaking my head but keep my head down.

 

“You finally decided to forget about Jiyong, but now you have to have a match again with him?” say Bom with worried face.

 

“Doesn’t it mean you must see him every day and have practice with him?” Minzy ask with bulging eyes.

 

“Hmmmm maybe. I don’t know. He didn’t say it. He left me after the match ended and just glared at me.” I explain.

 

“OMG. This is bad news. How can you forget him if you keep being near him.” say Bom.

 

“No way… No way… There’s no way Dara can do that…” say Minzy.

 

“Honestly, I’m not confident that I can now.” I reply.

 

“Right? You two even kissed, after all, right?” Minzy asks.

 

I just nod at it.

 

“But depending on how you look at it, this could be your chance. Doing something together might change how Jiyong feels about you.” Minzy says.

 

“That won’t happen. Even I work and practice hard every day, I can’t make us win. Our opponents are way out of my league. Besides, I’ve done a lot of things with Jiyong. Back in High School, he tutored me, he helped me with my summer homeworks, we cooked together, we ate together…. but… his feelings for me never changed.” after finish explain it I just bump my head on the table and just laying my head there.

 

“That is true. How poor of you, uri Tokki.” Bom says while patting my head.

 

“He just kept being a coldblooded jerk.” say Minzy with angry voice now.

 

“Looks like it’s going to be a tough week for you, Tokki.” Bom says while keep patting my head.

 

“But…. I can’t spend the rest of my life running from Jiyong.” I say while getting my head up from the table and it makes Bom’s hand slipping from my head.

 

“I’ll do my best at tennis and I’ll forget about Jiyong too! Yes! That’s what I will do! Fighting!!!” I say while getting up now and do cheering mode.

 

“Fighting!” say someone behind me.

 

“Oppa??” I say when I turn around to the voice behind me.

 

“What is the cheering about?” ask Donghae oppa.

 

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” I answer his question with a question.

 

“Me? Get my dinner?” say Hae oppa.

 

“Hahahaha that’s right, what else you will be here if not for eat dinner hahahaha. Silly of me. What do you want for dinner oppa?” I ask.

 

“Whatever you think the best for tonight.” reply oppa.

 

“Okay! I will choose the best menu for you. Wait for it okay oppa. Just sit here. Yah both of you. Company oppa while I am away okay?” I say to oppa then to Bom and Minzy.

 

“Ne tokki!” reply Bom and Minzy while paying homage to me like soldiers.

 

“Tokki?” ask Donghae oppa to Bom and Minzy.

 

“Yes tokki. That is what we call Dara sometimes hehehe.” explain Bom.

 

“Ah I see. Why tokki?” ask Donghae oppa.

 

“Ask Bom. She is the one who suddenly call me like that.” I answer while walking to take a seat beside oppa after finish tell ahjumma Donghae oppa’s order.

 

“Ah… It’s a long story hahaha. You need to have a day spare to listen to the story. It happens when Dara and I still in kindergarten. It even before we know Minzy hahaha.” explain Bom while recalling our childhood memories.

 

“Ahahahha you mean that story Bom? Hahahahahah.” laugh Minzy suddenly when she remembers my name story. Yeah Minzy already know about it. After all we meet Minzy when we were on junior high school.

 

“Tell me Bom. What happened? Why you call her tokki?” urging Donghae oppa to Bom.

 

“I will tell you later oppa. It’s already late. And you need to eat your dinner. You shouldn’t have upset stomach before you get to eat your dinner. Hahaha.” explain Bom while trying not to laugh recalling my story, my name story.

 

“Okay. Promise me you will tell me someday.” say Donghae oppa.

 

“I promise oppa.” reply Bom.

 

“Then can I call you tokki too?” ask Donghae oppa to me now.

 

“Hmmmm… hmm…. hmm….”

 

“I can’t?” say oppa with sad face.

 

“Hahaha oppa you need to look at your face… Hahahahaha…” I say while laughing looking at oppa face.

 

“Yah! Bad tokki!” oppa says while knock my head slightly.

 

“Yah oppa!!!” I say while glaring at him.

 

“Hahaha bad tokki.” mock oppa to me.

 

“I am not!” I say while pouting.

 

“Yes you are hahaha..” say oppa.

 

“Daraa! The order is ready.” shouted ahjumma.

 

“Ne!” I reply while walking to the kitchen.

 

“Here you order bad oppa!” I say while serving the food to him.

 

“Ohh… now I am a bad oppa?” he ask while smirking.

 

“Yes you are.” I say while taking a seat beside him again.

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

I don’t know why I am feeling down this past few days. I am feel so lonely too this past day. So today I think I will just take a walk around before go to sleep.

 

But I don’t know why suddenly my feet take me to where Dara’s work part time. I know she still work there but why I am walking to that place again now?

 

Babo Jiyong! Maybe your hungry stomach is the one who lead you to this delicious place!” say my mind.

 

But why you should walk here? Isn’t there many other delicious restaurant near your home?” say my other mind.

 

I already on my way to open the door but suddenly from my side eyes, I caught Dara. And there is a guy beside him.

 

What is she doing?

 

I see the guy patting Dara’s head and Dara is laughing beside him.

 

She never laughs like that before with me.

 

I keep watching them and after a few minutes I decided to walk back home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NB:

Kamsahamnida: thank you

Uri: our

Saranghae: I love you

Ppalli: hurry up

Tokki: bunny

Babo: stupid

 

 

Chapter 26 done!! Happy Valentine to all my subscribers, upvoters and my readers. Hope you have a great day! I wish our Daragon couple make some news on the Valentine day hahaha. Just hope. By the way have you read the news about GD will enlist this February 27th? Huhuhu I am so sad to hear it. Let’s hug together and wait for GD oppa to come back okay? *bighug*

 

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 7 new subscribers (Anji_WantsTwiNKies, daljwiyong, Babsmayeni, Hushguess88, Sarah2302, mizsA_13, and einsara).