Chap 25 - Jealous???

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 25 is here. Happy reading everyone!! (Note: sentence in pink colour is Dara’s inner voice and sentence in purple colour is Jiyong’s inner voice)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Before this chapter starts I want to explain a bit. I somehow forgot about TOP and Youngbae’s future after the high school. Hahahaha stupid of me. Okay so the last information about them is they didn’t pass the National Centre Exam so after that they apply to Yonsei University. They didn’t know that Jiyong will be attending to Yonsei University too at first because Jiyong still gonna take Seoul National Exam. TOP and Youngbae decided to go to Yonsei because their high school has connection to Yonsei and can let smart student apply to University with showing their report card to take the test. If the reports satisfy the University, they can take the last entry test. Luckily for them they can take and pass the test. Youngbae majoring in business while TOP majoring in Law. So basically TOP, Youngbae and Jiyong attend the same university but because they take different major, it’s hard for them to hanging out together at school times. But they still meet up when they can. So I hope this explain a bit about TOP and Youngbae. They will still make appearances on this story. And this is the first chapter about them on University hahaha ^^

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

“Ah so hungry. Come on let’s go to cafeteria. C’mon move fast BOTART!” TOP says while pulling me and Youngbae to make us walk faster.

 

Okay you probably ask me who is BOTART? Don’t make me explain to you about it. Ask TOP. That’s his idea and his random mind after he watched the Minion movie. After he watched that he become like minion. He starts calling me “Stuart” and calling Youngbae “Bob”. But because he is too lazy to call us in two names, he says it makes him tired. Okay I don’t know how can just speak 2 words, 2 ING WORDS makes him tired. That’s why he make nickname for our Minion’s names and then we become BOTART. Crazy? Yes he is…. And that is just the first crazy thing he does to us. There is still something else that even Bob, I mean Youngbae too tired to talk with him. You know why? Because he talks in Minion language. How we are supposed to answer him????? We try to make him move on from Minion but that is too hard. So we just let him do what he wants.

 

“Bobbbbb c’mon move faster or my favourite menu will be gone when we are arrive.” complaining TOP when he sees Youngbae walks very slow. I know Bae do that to annoy TOP.

 

TOP keep pushing and pulling us when we still walk as slowly as we can. You know, sometimes we really want to annoy him because we just want to pay him back for what he did to us. But I think that is what we mistaken. First rule for all of you, DON’T ANNOY TOP. Second rule, DON’T ANNOY TOP. And the last rule, DON’T EVER ING ANNOY TOP. Because why?

 

Ooh.. I know that smirk. I know it. I KNOW IT!!!

 

“BOTART!! Me want banana! Me want banana! Tatata balatu! Sa la ka! Ka quer da ads. Mova zipo prompo!! Po en! Po en! Po en!(BOTART. I am hungry. I am hungry. I hate you. How dare you? I want to eat! Move fast now! C’mon! C’mon! C’mon!)” says TOP in his alien language.

 

“STOP TOP! Stop embarrassing us! Can’t you see now everyone look at us weirdly?” say Youngbae while walking as fast as he can, away from TOP.

 

“Domo nik nak me Bob! (Don’t leave me Bob!) “ says Top while running to chase Bae.

 

I almost think that maybe they already forget me. I am lucky to know it because I can’t stand walk near TOP when he is in his minion soul. I don’t want to embarrassed myself. But horror came to me now when suddenly TOP chasing Bae and running back to my direction while shouting.

 

“Ka ern to Stuart! Po pona me a Mumumu! (I love you Stuart! Come give me a kiss!)” shouts TOP.

 

I run as fast as I can past him before he reaches me. You don’t know what he will do when he approach me. But before it happens, it’s better for me to run away from me. I don’t want to be molested by him.

 

And because of that, TOP successfully makes us arrive in cafeteria in 3 minutes when the real time should be takes 10 minutes. But luckily TOP is back to himself now, maybe because we already arrive at cafeteria.

 

We quickly order our menu and quickly search for our table. We don’t want to make TOP hungrier than now, so it’s better to order and search table fast so we can eat quickly. After all we just have one hour to eat lunch together. It’s so hard for us to be together when we takes different major. Our free schedules don’t match with each other. When I am free, Bae and TOP have class. When Bae free, TOP and I have class. And it happens too with TOP free schedules. But luckily, today TOP and Bae’s afternoon class is cancelled so we can have lunch together.

 

We are on the way to our table when suddenly Bae nudge my arm.

 

“What?” I ask him while raising my right eyebrow.

 

“Isn’t it Dara?” Bae says while looking at my left direction.

 

I follow his direction. And there I found her with her best friend. But what is weird there is someone else in their table. Someone I don’t know. I know I’m not freaking curious with her friends but somehow without I wanted it, she always introduce me to her friends. And I am very sure she never introduces me with this guy. But somehow his face looks familiar.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” ask TOP when he already stand behind us with his two food carts.

 

“Oh that, we are just looking at…” Bae wants to explain to TOP. But before he finish his word I interrupt him.

 

“Nothing TOP. Let’s go eat guys!” I say while walking to our table.

 

“Okay! LET’S EAT!” says TOP enthusiastically while following me behind. After a while, Bae follow us too.

 

When we arrive already on our table, I quickly choose a seat that will show my back to Dara’s table. I don’t know why but I just don’t want to see her.

 

“Jal mok get seum ni da!” says TOP quickly devouring his foods.

 

I and Bae started to eat too while talking about his course. Sometimes Bae ask me about his course and ask for my opinion too. He knows I don’t take Business major but somehow he keeps ask me and I just answer him. Our conversation stopped when TOP suddenly ask loudly.

 

“Jiyong what is that? Can I have that?” ask TOP while pointing at my tempura. Yes he freaking asking what is Tempura is. That is his way to just inform us that he wants it. But what frighten me is why he should ask that loudly. I am sure Dara hears it and will definitely come to my direction now to annoy me.

 

……..

……..

……..

……..

 

Hmm okay why it is too silent? Didn’t she should be already calling my name now?

 

I wait for a minute and still I don’t hear her calls even her footsteps. Okay that is weird. She usually runs to me when she hears my name or sees me. So why she isn’t now? I decided to turn my head to her table direction and there I see her still sitting on her seats. Okay that is weird. Or maybe she just doesn’t hear TOP? I decided to ignore it and just continue eating.

Not even a minute passed, suddenly we heard a screaming.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

“TEACHER?????????!!!!” shouted Dara, Bom and Minzy.

 

“Wow wow wow stop screaming ladies. You will frighten the others.” say Donghae try to calming them.

 

“A teacher???? Are you sure oppa?” Dara asks, forget about her spoon that is in the middle on the way to .

 

“Yes I am? Why? You think I am too stupid to become a teacher?” ask Donghae with puppy eyes.

 

“YAH OPPA! Why are you suddenly being cute? It’s not like that. I am just shocked to know you are a teacher. And why didn’t you tell me before?” Dara asks while punching Donghae’s arm slightly.

 

“That’s because I want to surprise you. So I didn’t tell you before. But I remember I say my warning to you. I said see you again soon to you right?”

 

“Ah…. so that’s what you mean before. You are so mean oppa. You could just tell me.” Dara whines.

 

“Then where is the fun if I just tell you right? I can’t see your shocked face. Hahahaha.” Donghae says while laughing.

 

“Then what we should call you then?” ask Bom.

 

“You can call me Donghae or you can call me oppa too just like Dara.” says Donghae casually while keep eating.

 

“But shouldn’t we call you Sonsaengnim? You are our teacher in here so shouldn’t we call you sonsaengnim?” ask Minzy.

 

“No need. Just call me Donghae or oppa. After all I am not your major teacher. So I don’t see why you should call me Sonsaengnim when I am not teaching you girls.” explain Donghae casually.

 

“But what if other students hear it oppa? Shouldn’t we show some respect to our teacher?” add Dara, too afraid to call him oppa.

 

“Dara.. Dara.. Dara… (he says while shaking his head to right and left) you can call me sonsaengnim when there are students near us. But if we are just alone like this just call me oppa. I don’t want to feel like I am old.” explain Donghae.

 

“But you are old oppa. Hahahaha.” says Dara while laughing while Bom and Minzy follow laughing with Dara too.

 

“Yah!!” glare Donghae to Dara, Bom and Minzy.

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

Bom, Minzy and I laughing at Donghae oppa when suddenly someone behind me interrupts us.

 

“Who is this guy?”

 

I turn around and see Jae looking at Donghae so intensely. I am sure if staring can kill someone, Donghae will be dead by now with Jae’s stare.

 

“Jae??” I ask.

 

“Who is this guy?” he ask again ignoring my question before like he didn’t hear it.

 

“Hmmm.. Jae this is Donghae oppa… Donghae oppa this is Jaejoong.” I say while introducing them to each other.

 

“Donghae oppa?” Jae asks while turning his head towards me with a confused and angry look.

 

“Yes.. actually he is..” I plan to explain to Jae about Donghae but Donghae interrupts me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Lee Donghae imnida. Mannaseo bangawoyo.” Donghae says while standing up and offering his hand to shake hand with Jae.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Kim Jae Joong imnida.” Jae says while shaking Donghae’s hand. But from what I see I think Jae grips oppa’s hand too roughly and keep staring at oppa like he wants to kill him. I think it’s just my imagination.

 

“What is that Jae?” ask Bom interrupts the intense atmosphere here while looking at something that Jae holding in his left hand.

 

“Ahhh.. I forgot. This is for you Dara. Saengil chukhahaeyo Dara!” says Jae while placing the cake he bring in out table.

 

“Today is your birthday Dara?” ask Donghae oppa.

 

“Anio. Today is not my birthday. My birthday is in November.” I say with a confused look.

 

“What do you mean Jae? You forgot Dara’s birthday?” ask Bom.

 

“No I am not.” say Jae while lighting up the candles.

 

“So what is this cake for Jae?” ask Minzy.

 

“I heard from your Dad that you already move out from Kwon’s residence. So today we should celebrate it. Dara has been reborn. So today is Dara’s new birthday.” explains Jae.

 

“Birthday?” I ask.

 

“Yeah okay. Happy birthday to you Dara!” says Jae when he finish lightning up the candles.

 

“Ahhh… I see… Thank you Jae.” I say.

 

“Excuse me. What does it mean? Move? What is the meaning of it?” ask Donghae oppa to me.

 

“Nothing oppa. I will tell you about it later. It’s nothing big really.” I explain to oppa.

 

“Okay. Will wait for your story later.” reply oppa.

 

“C’mon Dara blow the candles before it burns the cake.” Jae says.

 

“Ahh.. That’s right.” I say then quickly blow the candle.

 

“Chukhahaeyo Dara!” shouted us when I finish blow the candle while clapping their hands.

 

“Thank you everyone!” I say.

 

“I’ll help you to forget about that jerk. Cheer up okay?” say Jae while looking at me.

 

 

TOP’s POV (This conversation happen at the same time when Dara and the others talking)

“What the hell is that?” I ask to Bae and Jiyong.

 

“I don’t know. Looks like it’s from Dara’s table.” Bae says while looking at the direction where Dara’s table located.

 

“Dara? Ah I see. What is happening there?” I ask while looking to that direction too.

 

“What is happening there?” ask Youngbae.

 

“That is what I ask before too BOB! Why you ask me again?” I reply.

 

“Because I am curios and I don’t know what happen too.” Bae replies while keep looking at them.

 

“Hmmm.. Stuart..”

 

…..

 

“Stuart…..”

 

…..

 

“Yah… Stuart!!”

 

…..

 

“Yah!!! Jiyong?”

 

“What?”

 

“Why you don’t answer me before?”

 

“You called me?”

 

“Yes I did. 3 times!”

 

“I don’t hear it.”

 

“You….” I know he pretends he doesn’t hear it. He really doesn’t like it when I call him Stuart. That’s why he didn’t answer me before. But someday… I am sure…. I will make him like it. After all the name really suit him. We will be the most handsome minions in the world hahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

“Ji. What’s happening there?” I ask.

 

“Don’t know.” he replies shortly.

 

“Who is that guy? I never see him.” I ask again.

 

“Don’t know.” he replies shortly again.

 

“Why they are screaming like that?” I ask again.

 

“Don’t know.” he replies the same again while keep eating his food and not looking at where Bae and I looking.

 

“Yah! Why are you keep saying you don’t know?” I ask irritated with his answer.

 

“Because I don’t know.” Jiyong replies without taking a glance to me. Just keep eating.

 

“Let’s stalk them Bae.” I say.

 

“Let’s go.” Bae says.

 

Bae and I are walking slowly to their direction. We decided to sit a table away from Dara’s table. I open my ear to hear what they are saying.

 

“Dara.. Dara.. Dara… you can call me sonsaengnim when there are students near us. But if we are just alone like this just call me oppa. I don’t want to feel like I am old.” explain a guy that are seating beside Dara.

 

When I hear it, I quickly look to Youngbae. When I see him look at me too I quickly mutter to him, “Sonsaengnim?”

 

Bae just nodded to me with bulging eyes.

 

“What is the meaning of it?” I mutter to him again.

 

“I don’t know.” he mutter to me.

 

We decided to stop talking about it and just keep listening to them.

 

“Who is this guy?” he ask again ignoring my question before like he didn’t hear it.

 

“Hmmm.. Jae this is Donghae oppa… Donghae oppa this is Jaejoong.”

 

“Donghae oppa?”

 

“Yes.. actually he is..”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Lee Donghae imnida. Mannaseo bangawoyo.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Kim Jae Joong imnida.”

 

“Ah so the new guy is Lee Donghae. Is he the sonsaengnim? Then why he knows Dara? I see that they are close from the way they talk.” I say on my mind.

 

“Today is your birthday Dara?”

 

“Anio. Today is not my birthday. My birthday is in November.”

 

“What do you mean Jae? You forgot Dara’s birthday?”

 

“No I am not.”

 

“So what is this cake for Jae?”

 

“I heard from your Dad that you already move out from Kwon’s residence. So today we should celebrate it. Dara has been reborn. So today is Dara’s new birthday.”

 

“WHAT???” I turn my head around to Bae’s direction and mutter to Youngbae with bulging eyes.

 

From Bae’s reaction, I know that he just know about this information too.

 

“Dara moved out from Jiyong’s? Why I don’t know? Why Jiyong didn’t tell us about it?” I ask to myself still look shock about this news.

 

I mutter to Youngbae quickly, “Let’s ask Jiyong about this.”

 

When I see he nod at me, we quickly stand up and walk away slowly from that place to our table. But Jiyong isn’t there where we left him a while ago.

 

“Where is he?” I ask Bae.

 

“I don’t know. Shouldn’t he be here?” Bae asks.

 

“Hmm I don’t know. Maybe he left, there isn’t any trace of his plate. Maybe he has class and go after he finish his meal?” I try make some theory for Jiyong’s missing.

 

“Hmm maybe. Let’s try to go find him. Maybe he’s not that far away.” Bae suggests.

 

“Let’s go.” I say while walking out from the cafeteria.

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

I don’t know what is happening to me. I am curious to know what is happening, but I don’t know why I don’t want to know it too. So I decided to finish my meal quickly and just left the cafeteria as soon as possible. When I finish it, I quickly walk out from the cafeteria without saying goodbye to TOP and Youngbae.

 

I walk to my next classroom and decided to just wait there until the class start. When I sit on the seat near the window, I feel my phone vibrates on my pocket pants. I reach my phone and see there is one message. It’s from Youngbae.

 

“Hey! Where are you Bro? Has class? Why you didn’t say goodbye?” it is what the message says.

 

I quickly type my reply and hope they will believe me and just go on their way too.

“Sorry bro, just remember I need to meet my teacher to discuss something. I almost late that’s why I just left. Sorry. Will meet you up this Saturday.”

 

I don’t know why I reply with a lie. I never been lied to Bae before. We are childhood friend and I always tell him everything. But somehow I don’t want to tell him about this.

 

After I finish send my message, I pocket my phone back. I decided to read about our upcoming lesson to divert my mind from what I am thinking now. This is very weird, after all I never prepare myself by reading my upcoming lesson. But I just feel that I need to do something to really keep my mind on the right way. Like it used to be when I feel everything is like what I think to be.

 

“What are you doing to me Sandara Park.” I ask on my mind before I divert my focus on reading the book.

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

“Hmm okay Jae. Thanks for the cake.” I reply.

 

“C’mon let’s dig the cake.” says Bom enthusiastically and begin to cut the cake into 10 pieces.

 

“YAH! It’s for Dara!” shout Jae to stop Bom from destroying his creation.

 

“Jae it’s okay. Let’s share it. I definitely can’t eat it alone.” I say try to calm Jae.

 

“But Dara..”

 

“It’s okay Jae. Let others eat your delicious cake.”

 

“Hmmmm.. Okay if you say so.”

 

“Let’s sit.” I tell to Jae while showing him to the seat on my right.

 

“Okay this one is for Dara. Minzy. Hae oppa. Jae. And for meeee.” Bom says while giving a piece of cake to us one by one.

 

We start to dig on the cake.

 

“Hmmmmmmm…. it’s delicious.” I say while enjoying the strawberry taste on my mouth.

 

“Really?” ask Jae.

 

“Ne! Neoneun choegoya!” I say to Jae while giving him two thumbs up.

 

“Thanks Dara. I am glad you like it.” Jae replies.

 

After talking and eating the cake for about 10 minutes, suddenly Donghae oppa excuse himself.

 

“Dara. I am sorry. I have a class after this. I need to prepare the material, so I must leave now.” oppa says.

 

“Okay oppa. Will meet you again soon?” I ask when he is standing up from his seat.

 

“Of course. You still owe me some explanation.” he smirks to me.

 

“Okay. See you oppa.” I say while waving to him.

 

“Bye Dara. Bye Bom, Minzy and Jaejong.” oppa says and then walking out of the cafeteria.

 

After oppa is out from our sight, Jae quickly turn his head to me and suddenly he look so serious.

 

“Who is he Dara?” ask Jae.

 

“Huh? What do you mean Jae. You already know his name before. Didn’t I already introduce him to you?” I ask while raising my eyebrow, confused with Jae’s question.

 

“That is not what I mean Dara. How do you know him?” Jae asks.

 

“Ah…. How do I know him? Didn’t I told you before? About my accident on the Seoul National Exam day?” I say.

 

“Yeah you told me about it before. What is the connection with it?” ask Jae again look so confused.

 

“He is the one who hit her Jae. The motorcycle’s driver that hit Dara on the Seoul National Exam day.” Bom says try to help me explain about it.

 

“He is the guy who hit you?!??” shout Jae suddenly.

 

“Wow. Calm down Jae. Why are you suddenly shouting?” I ask while try to make Jae calm.

 

“I need to give him a lesson. He dare to hit you before.” says Jae while quickly standing up to chase Donghae oppa.

 

“Jae! Calm down!” I say while pulling his arm before he could run to where Donghae is.

 

“Dara! Let me go!” Jae says while trying to release my grip from his arm.

 

“Jae listen to me first.” I say, not letting go my grip on Jae’s arm.

 

“Fine.” he says when he realise that I will not let my grip on him and so he sit back again on his seat.

 

“It’s already solved Jae. I don’t blame him for my mischief. After all he is the one who took me to hospital and paid my bill.” I explain to Jae.

 

Jae tries to talk back to me, but I quickly interrupt him before he can say a word.

 

“And I think it’s not his mistake completely. If I don’t push myself that day to accompany Jiyong to Seoul Uni when I already feel my stomach hurt, maybe I will never got that accident.” I explain more.

 

“But..” Jae says.

 

“And I am completely thankful to him to not run away even when he hit me like that. I mean what will happen to me if he just run away and left me there right? Maybe I will be worse when I arrive on the hospital.” I interrupt Jae before he can say any words.

 

“Fine! I will not chase him.” Jae says while loosening his temper and slumped on the chair.

 

“Thank you Jae.” I say and give him a smile.

 

“But that’s not mean that I will let you near him again anymore.” he says still looking serious with me.

 

“Eh? Why?” I ask with confused face.

 

“I just feel something from him that I don’t like. Please don’t be near him Dara. Okay?” Jae ask while holding my right hand that is on the table.

 

“But Jae….” I try to reason to him but suddenly I don’t know what to say when I saw his sad eyes.

 

I quickly look to Bom and Minzy asking for some helps. And Bom just mutter to me, “Just do what he says for now.”

 

And Minzy just nod, agreeing to what Bom says.

 

So I decided to do what Bom says.

 

“Hmm.. Okay Jae..” I reply with a little smile.

 

“Good. Now enjoy your meal. I still have something to do.” Jae says and left us to go to the cafeteria’s kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NB:

Mannaseo bangawoyo: nice to meet you

Saengil chukhahaeyo: happy birthday

Anio: no

Neoneun choegoya: you are the best

 

Chapter 25 done!! How is it everyone? I am so happy now. Did you all see the news about Taeyang and Hyorin’s wedding? I am so happy for both of them. Wish they will have a beautiful life ahead together. I am wondering when our Daragon couple following them right??? Ahhhh I really want to see it happening.

 

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my 11 new subscribers (Dianishi12, tamtamiexx, Daragon_22, jiyongsica, doranifasolati, Schee80, jtrice, reanyue, vsheartdg, Sunbird and Panamaknae).

 

And I want to say thank you for your vote, antoine23 and CornStar. Thank you very much.

Lastly, I want to say thanks for everyone who still subscribe to my story and keep waiting for me .