Chap 13 - Her Vacation

It Started With A Kiss

Chapter 13 is here. Happy reading everyone!! As always, the blue colour words are my notes. :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SANDARA’S POV

I quickly clean the kitchen after I finish my dinner. It took me 2 hours to clean it because I made so many mess when I was cooking. Then I take a quick shower I have ever had and run to my room. I look at my bedside clock and it shows it’s already 11 P.M. OMG……… I haven’t even start my homework and the day begin to changes. NOOOOOOOOO!! I quickly open my bag and take all of the homeworks book. First I open my English homework. After 15 minutes trying to find what is the meaning of the first question I give up and try to read the second question but still I don’t understand it. I give up to work on my English homework so I close it and change with Mathematic.

After 30 minutes

ARRRRRRGGGGHHhhHH!!!! What is this??? How can just sin and cos make me almost crazy…. How can I do this…. Okay this is enough change with history.

After an hour

Zzzzzzzzzzz…..

Zzzzzzzzzzz……

OH nooooooo why did I fell asleep??? OMG.. OMG… I look at my clock and it shows 1.30 A.M. OMG!!!!! I still haven’t finish anything and it’s almost morning. Wake up Dara… Wake up…. (she says while slapping both her cheeks gently) Okay let’s start again with physics. Maybe I will do history later. It just makes me sleepy.

After 30 minutes

HUAAAAAAAAA… Who is Einsteiinnn?? And who is Galileo????? What is thisssss??? OMG!!!!!! Okay fine let’s change again with history. I will just search the answer in text book.

After 2 hours

Zzzzzzzzzzz…..

Zzzzzzzzzzz……

 

EUNJU’S POV

What is Dara and Jiyong doing right now??? I wonder how the days turned out to be for both of them… Maybe they have an amazing and romantic dinner. Maybe they are watching stars together now… Kkkkkkkkk…. I know my plan will be a good way to help them…

“Omma what are you doing still wake up and giggling by yourself?” ask Seungri while rubbing his eyes.

“Oh nothing son. Just get back to sleep. Omma just remember something that makes omma happy hehehe.” I reply.

“Arraseo omma. Good night.” reply Seungri and get back to sleep.

“Good night son.” I say.

I will call her tomorrow and ask what is the progress. Oh maybe I must not. Ahhhhh maybe I must make the vacation longer. I will be back 4 days later when the school start. Yeah that’s it. I will make them have romantic days longer. I will call Hyunsuk and Teddy and tell them just to go home Monday. And I will just call Dara to tell them that I need to stay longer with my mother. That is perfect kkkkkkkkk……..

 

SANDARA’S POV

OMG!!! Why did I fall asleep again.. Oh noooooo….. Wake upppppp Daraaaa (she slap her cheeks hard now) Okay enough of history. This subject just make me sleepy and sleepy. I must change to biology.

 

At 8 A.M

“Good morning.” I say when I walk to the dining room and see Jiyong eating his breakfast while reading newspaper.

“Get some breakfast.” he reply without looking at me.

“Sorry I can’t prepare the breakfast and you must buy it for me too.” I say.

And then after a while he want to drink his coffee. Then he look at me, he got shocked.

“WOW. Only a night without sleep and you become a panda.” he says.

“Aiyyoooooo…. I’m going to be dead.” I reply while laying my head on the dining table.

“So you finished your homeworks?” he asks.

“Hmmmmmm actuaaallyyyy….. not. Not even a single one is finished.” I say while getting up.

When I see he doesn’t reply me and just staring at me. I continue my talk.

“Buttttt…. I tried really hard.. Last night, I began doing it immediately after cleaned the kitchen and took a bath. But I don’t understand anything… I kept changing subject but I still don’t understand it. And then I kind of fall asleep after trying hard. But I woke up and did the homework again. But later I fall asleep again and I woke up and did it again. But it kept repeating and when I am realize it already 8 A.M. AHHHHHHHHH!!! I’M SCREWED!!!! I CAN’T DOOOO ITTTTT!!!!” I say while sobbing.

“It looks like you are really screwed. Hope you a good luck.” he says.

After a while I thought maybe I must really ask for his help. With just my effort it really will take me a whole week without sleep to just finish the homeworks or even more. Buttttt it’s only 3 days more before school starttttttt. I really need his help or I will be dead 3 days later.

“Jiyoooonggggg..” I say.

“What?” he reply shortly.

“Can’t you help meeee??? Pleaseeeeeeee..” I say while clasping my hands and show him my puppy eyes.

“No.” he reply quickly.

“Pleaseeee help meeee Jiyonggggg….. I can’t do this aloneeee… Help meeeeeee….” I still begging him.

“I say NO. Don’t you understand?? It’s not a question about helping. It’s about wanting. Why don’t you ask help from your classmates?” he explains.

“Aiyooooooo…. I tried. When I was a freshman. I discussed it with my classmates. We did it together and got wrong together, and we ended up failing together.” I explain.

After a while he still doesn’t reply me so I ask him again. “So will you help me??? Pleaseeee…”

“No. I’m going out now.” he says while getting up.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!!” I shouted but he already in front of the door and when I want to chase him he already run far away.

 

The Last Day of Summer Vacation

My vacation ended up with me stay wake up for 3 days consecutively doing my homeworks. Jiyong still not willing to help me even I beg him everyday in the morning. He keep declined me and just enjoy his holidays with his friends. Auntie called me the next day after she left and tell me that he can’t go home with Seungri because her mother needs her and Dad with uncle prolong their vacation because they want to catch up with their friends. When I heard that I thought I will have my romantic vacation the last 4 days with him but I ended up alone just doing my homeworks.

Without I realize tomorrow school will begin and I still have 4 more homeworks to do. Yes I finally manage to finish the other homeworks with so much effort and sleepless. I still have Mathematic, Physic, English and History to do. How can I finish the 4 homeworks just over a night…… OMG!!! Helppp me!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELPPPP MEEEEE!!!!!

But nobody is there to help me. So after I eat my breakfast and have a 3 hours nap, I take a bath. I do my history first because if I do it later at night I am sure I will just fall asleep, so I better do it when the sun still shine. I manage to finish it after 5 hours and now the clock show that it is 5.00 P.M. I decided to take a rest first and order some pizza for my dinner. Jiyong is not home so I just eat alone. He said he will meet his friends and will be back after dinner. After I eat my dinner and take a little rest with watching TV, I decided I must do my homeworks now cause I still have 3 more to do.

I manage to finish my English homework after 5 hour and now it’s 11 P.M. Jiyong is already back when I manage to finish half of my homework so it’s around 8 or 9 P.M. And now he already asleep in his room. Huhhhh… It must be great to be Kwon Jiyong. He already finish his homeworks and get so many time to enjoy his vacation while I still have to worry about my homeworksssss…

“It must be great to be Nobita. Doraemon is always there to help. But meeee….” I say while laying my head on the desk. I am so tired and sleepy now, but I still have my Mathematic and Physic homeworks. I close my eyes try to have a little rest before I start to do my mathematic homework. But suddenly an idea comes to me. I have my Doraemonnnn.. I smirk while looking at the wall that connect my room and Jiyong’s room.

I take my flashlight from my drawer and after that I begin to walk slowly and make sure not to make any noise while walking to Jiyong’s room. I open the door slowly and make sure that I won’t wake Jiyong up. But before I come inside, I turned around and pray,” God… Buddha… Allah…. I beg you for forgiveness.. I’m not here to steal. I’m like a criminal at a dead end with no where to go. I just want to copy Jiyong’s Mathematic and Physic homeworks. I’ll just borrow it for a while. Please forgiveeee meeee…” (she say in her heart)

After I pray and beg forgiveness to God, Buddha and Allah.. I turn around and come inside Jiyong’s room. WOAHHHHH why is it so dark??? I have night blindness, so I can’t see clearly in dark. I try to search anything to help me find my way to Jiyong’s desk. But I always ended up bump everything on my way. I curse him in my mind. Why did he sleep with no light. Does he want to kill me? I continue my way with so much noise. But luckily Jiyong doesn’t wake up. He must be a sleepyhead. After so much effort I manage to reach his desk.

I quickly searh for desk lamp and turn it on. After that I direct it slowly to Jiyong’s direction to make sure that he is still asleep. When I direct it at him, he suddenly make some moves so I quickly turn it off afraid that he will wakes up. How can I search for his homework now if I can’t look. AHHHHHH!! But then I remember I bring my flashlight. Stupid Dara! (she knock her head gently).

But after 10 minutes searching, she still can’t find his homework. So she decided to search another places and then she find his bag. AHAAAA!!! Maybe his homeworks is in his bag. So she quickly take it and sit on the edge of the bed. She open his bag and search for the one that she needed. AHAAAAAA!! I finally find you Mathematic and Physic. (she take it and kiss the homeworks). I’ll borrow you for awhile baby….

 

AUTHOR POV

Dara is on her way out to go out from Jiyong’s room after she finally find Jiyong’s homeworks, but Jiyong suddenly get up, grab her hand and pull her towards him. Dara fell beside Jiyong.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asks while towering above Dara.

“Jiii….jiiii…yyooonnnggg…. Iii..iii… aamm just..” Dara says stutterly.

“Just what?” he asks.

“Noo.. nooo.. nothing. I will go out now.” Dara says while trying to get out from him.

“Oh no you can’t.” Jiyong says while keep Dara under him and make her can’t escape from him.

“What are you doing sneaking around in my room in the middle of the night?” he asks.

“I… I… I… am not.” Dara replies while still trying to escape from Jiyong.

“Ahhhh.. I know.. You want to assault me, right?” Jiyong asks while smirking.

“Ooofff.. oooff.. course not! I… just… “ she replies while crawling on her back to escape from him.

“If you’re not there to assault me, then are you sneaking into my room for other reasons?” he ask while catching up with Dara to let her not escape from him.

“I… I… I…” she replies.

“Sshhhhh… Don’t worry… I won’t tell other people. There’s only me and you in the room and nobody else. Didn’t Jaejoong say before that even a genius also have times when they become a beast? I.. probably won’t be able to control myself.” he replies while leaning his head down towards Dara.

“ARRRGGHHHHH!!! No… NO!!! NO!!! Although I really like you, but this is too fast! We should date healthily first!” she shouted while turning her head to the left and sobbing.

“Date healthily?” he asks.

“Yeeee….eeesss” she replies still sobbing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!” he laughs while getting up and move away from Dara.

“I see… So you’re still in love with me?” he asks while smirking.

“Youuuu!!! You were teasing me???” Dara asks while getting up.

“Don’t worry. No matter if it’s healthily or not, I don’t have any intentions to date you.” he explains.

“Youuu!! Bastard!! I will tell everyone at school tomorrow that you tried to assault me in the middle of the night.” she say while throwing the homework books to him. And then she gets up and walking towards the door. But before she reach the door, she hear him talking.

“Go ahead. I don’t care. There’s been so much gossip already. People are probably imagining such things already, anyway.” he says.

‘Youu!!!” she says while pointing her finger at him but then she turn around and continue her walk to the door. But again before she can open the door he talks to her again.

“Hey!! You don’t want this anymore?” he ask while picking up the homeworks.

“I don’t need it more!!! Hmph!!” she replies and open the door.

“Are you sure???? It’s mathematic and physic.. You’ll take a long time to do the calculations.” he says.

“That’s right! I don’t need it!” she say while standing at the open door.

“Just take this. You already make so much effort to go to my room and searching for this. But in the end, you say you don’t want it? Are you sure?” he ask while getting up and walking towards her then standing beside her.

“I said I don’t want! I don’t want it! I DON’T WANT IT!!!” shouted Dara while turning and glaring at Jiyong.

“GOOD! Please close the door on your way out cause I need to sleep!” say Jiyong with higher tones.

“WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE?” shouted Dara with a tears b in her eyes. Then she turned around and get out from his room. She closed the door with so much force. She run quickly to her room and close it. She jump on her bed and crying.

“What’s so great about genius! They think others are dummies! Who needs it!” she shouted while crying and ignore the fact that Jiyong can hears it.

She continue crying. After an hour she finally stop and look at her desk where her Mathematic and Physic homework still open and blank because she haven’t do it. She slowly get up and try to do it. After an hour she feel tired and her eyes begin to close so she decided to make a coffee to help her to stay up. She walks downstairs. And when she arrive at the dining room she look something on the table. She walk closer and take a look at it. She find Jiyong’s mathematic and physic homework books laying on the table with a note that reads to please use them. She reached out and try to take the book but then she hear someone talking.

“You’re so slow.” Jiyong says while getting out from the kitchen.

“What are you doing in the kitchen?” Dara asks.

“I couldn’t sleep. I’m fishing.” he replies.

“Fishing? What do you mean?” she ask don’t understand what Jiyong says.

“I’ve waited so long for the fish to come. The bait is in front of you, so what do you think?” he asks while pointing his finger to his homeworks.

“I’ll help you. I see that you have done so much effort so I’ll be a nice person.” Jiyong says again when Dara doesn’t reply him while leaning his head towards her.

“Heee… helpp me this time? Whaaattt do you mean?” she asks stutterly.

“You want to sleep, don’t you? I want to sleep too. Why don’t we end this swiftly and quickly?” Jiyong says and then he pulls Dara’s hand and walk upstairs with Dara following behind.

“YAHHH!! Where are you taking me to?” Dara ask panickedly.

Dara try to take her hand from Jiyong’s grip but it’s to strong. She pulls him but he pulls her back and she ended up in front of him. She try to get down but Jiyong blocks her.

“Yahhhh!!! What are you doing????? Didn’t you say you don’t want to date me?” Dara asks while still trying to get down and escape from Jiyong.

“What do you want to do to me?” she asks again.

But then suddenly Jiyong holds Dara waist and throw her at his shoulder and bring her like a sack of potato while walking upstairs towards Dara’s room. She keep shouting until they arrive at her room.

“Stop screaming, there’s no one in the house.” Jiyong says.

What Dara thinks didn’t happen. When they arrive in her room. Jiyong lets her down and make her sit in her seat. And then he say to do her homework and he guide her what she need to to solve the Mathematic problems. While she does the question, he will check Dara’s other homework and tell her if it needed any correction. But not all of them that he will correct it. He says that it’s needed to make others believe that she do her homework by herself. They finished all the homework 2.5 hours later.

 

SANDARA’S POV

In the end, before the holiday was over, I spent the last holiday night with Jiyong. Even we just doing my homework together. The atmosphere wasn’t bad. None of the expectations I had were met, but I am happy.

 

 

 

Chapter 13 done!! How is it everyone? How about the poster? I ask my friend to make me a poster for this story. I really love it. Do you like it?

Please leave comments, subscribe and upvote if you like the story :) Btw thanks for my new subscriber cielphu :)