Chap 1 - Love Letter

It Started With A Kiss

So this is the first chapter everyone. Everything that is in bracket is inner voice okay. Happy reading everyone!! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

SANDARA'S POV

Hello everyone. My name is Sandara Park. I am 17 years old. I go to Seoul Senior High School. I have 2 best friends, they are Park Bom and Gong Minzy. We are best friend since junior high school, we met because we go to same class. Now we go to same class too, Class F. Yup you don't hear it wrong, Class F hehehe. Me and my friends is not really good in education so we just qualify to enter Class F. But I am happy, although I am not in the smart class in my school, I am happy that I can always be together with my friends, that is enough for me. But I will be happier of course if I can be with him. You know what? I am in love with a guy, he is handsome, smart, have IQ 200, stylish, have a perfect body (what? how can I know? hahahahaha just my imagination. But I am sure he is). Aaaahhhhh he is so perfect. I fell in love with him when I saw him make a speech at our entrance ceremony. He is so perfect, I like his voice, his figure, his face, ahhh I love everything about him.

I have a crush for him for almost 3 years now, this is our last semester in school so this is my only chance to let him know about my feeling. I don't know why I want to tell him now after 2 years secretly love him for a far. Maybe I am afraid that we can be separate in university because you know why. My intelligence and his intelligence is beyond comparable, so maybe he will be going to high level University and I just can continue to middle or maybe low level University or maybe worst I can't go to University (whatttt noooo it can't be......). So I build my courage and try to confess my feeling to him. Of course it will be in love letter, I can’t confess my feeling to him personally because I know I will die (okay that is too excessive). Tomorrow is the start of our new semester, I will go to school early and wait for him, then I will give him my letter then I will go and wait for his reply. Okay that is perfect right? Now I have to finish my letter first hehehe..

(Sandara’s Letter)

Dear Kwon Jiyong,

Hi Kwon Jiyong.

My name is Sandara Park of Class F.

You probably don’t know me, but I know about you.

It’s been two years since you gave speech at entrance ceremony that made me admire your intelligence and stylish looks.

Since I had no hope of being in the same class with you, I worked up my courage and write my feelings for you in this letter.

Ever since the first time I saw you, it was as if I’d been struck by a shooting star.

I started having special feelings for you.

Kwon Jiyong, I love you.

I hope you can answer my feeling and reply my letter.

With Love,

Sandara Park

(010-12111984)

 

I read my letter for 3 times to make sure that I don’t write any sentence wrong and don’t write my phone number wrong too. If it is wrong how can he reply my letter right? I fold my letter carefully and put it in pink envelope. Then I put it in my bag. After make sure the letter is in my bag, I go to bathroom to change to my bunny pajamas and brush my teeth. After that, I climb to my bed and pray “ I wish Jiyong will accept my feelings for him”. Then I lie my body and close my eyes and try to sleep.

 

The Next Morning

AUTHOR POV

Sandara wake up earlier today. She quickly go to bathroom and prepare herself for school. She walk to school with her happy mood. She arrive first at her school. She check her wristwatch. It reads 6.30. So she have 30 minutes more to prepare herself to meet Jiyong later. She wait him near the bicycle parking and try to take a peek and look around to see if Jiyong has arrive or not.

Students arrive at school one by one, but still there is no sign for Kwon Jiyong. Sandara check her wristwatch again. It reads 6.55 now. After 5 minutes, she smell from a far Jiyong’s smell. Yeah you read it right. Sandara can smell Jiyong’s parfum. She has nose like a dog. And after that she hears a conversation between Jiyong and his 2 bestfriends.

“Good morning, Jiyong” Youngbae say while try to walk beside Jiyong.

“Good morning Bae” Jiyong reply with his y voice (this is what his voice means to Sandara).

“You are early today Jiyong not like usual?” say Top his other bestfriend.

“Yup just can’t sleep. Something tell me that today will be not good for me” Jiyong say while he massage his neck.

“Maybe you just slept in a wrong position? Or maybe you watch something until late at night so you can sleep hah??” Top mock Jiyong while poke Jiyong’s cheek.

“What the f*** Top! I am not like you” Jiyong disprove Top’s words.

Meanwhile the 3 guys having chat, they are not realize that a girl watching them and wait for the guys to arrive at the front gate. Not until their steps being block by a girl. They try to move aside and continue their walk to class but the girl try to block them and always move to in front of them. Being irritated Jiyong ask coldly to the girl.

“Who are you? And what are you doing? Move aside please!” Jiyong say.

“Ummm.. I.. I… I am Sandara Park of Class F. Ummmm.. Please read this..” Sandara say while give the letter to Jiyong.

“No, thanks” Jiyong say and walk past her not give a second look.

“Let’s go Bae , Top” Jiyong say after see that his friends not move from the spot where they stood before.

 

Sandara left at the front gate. She stood like a statue still with her position like before with both hands holding the letter. Every students that passing by watch the event and some give a symphaty look to her but some people just laugh at Sandara.

 

_____________________________________________________

 

How is the first chapter everyone? Do you like it? Is it okay? Is it long enough? Please leave comments so I can know what do you feel about the first chapter. Maybe I will post another chapter later or tomorrow hehehe.. Hope you like it. If you like it please subscribe and upvote. See you ~~~