▬ Castle

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

The night after her grandmother died, Rei couldn’t let herself fall and mope around, instead, she arranged a private flight to send her grandmother’s body to rest alongside her grandfather in Kyoto. The rest of her family had gotten the heartbreaking news, and they are ready to receive them from the airport later.

She didn’t even sleep the night before as she was busy cleaning her grandmother’s body, and dressed her properly. She later made a long-distance call for a specially made coffin in Kyoto under Kawaguchi’s name.

Rei was restless, but she got everything done under the 24-hour time span. She likes it, it keeps her busy.

For one last time, she watched her grandmother rest in this plain wooden coffin kindly made by these wolves. Signaling the men to close the lid, she then instructed them to reserve the deceased in a mortuary in town before they leave at 10 in the morning.

Mark as well didn’t get a wink of sleep as he attentively yet worriedly watches over Rei who’s doing her best in closing off her real feelings.

When the sun rises over the horizon, Rei brings herself to take a quick but warm shower and dressed in all black attire.

Mark, on the other hand, had informed Jackson and Yugyeom, even Nala to pack their necessities for their impromptu trip to Kyoto. And trust Jaebum to be in charge of the pack along with the rest of the boys.

His parents were heartbroken of the tragedy that unfold in Rei’s life, and they’re with her all the way – no matter what.

Rei didn’t pack anything to bring along, but herself and her grandmother’s coffin. She didn’t even eat breakfast or drink any liquid for a matter of fact. 

The boys and Nala only ate what they could consume, but it was only a little, as they could almost feel the pain Rei was going through. Everyone in the pack feels as if they’re walking on eggshell whenever they’re around her – afraid to see her break.

By 9 in the morning, five of them along with few of Rei’s grandmother’s men and the coffin arrived at the private entrance of the airport.

With her own eyes, she watched her grandmother’s coffin board the cold cargo of their private plane and how the men securely fastened the casket before going into the plane along with Mark and everyone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Precisely by afternoon – Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom, Nala and Rei, along with the rest of the Kawaguchi household headed to pay respect to the deceased before heading to the burial place. Nala came along under Mark’s request because he was worried about how Rei was handling herself ever since her grandmother passed away.

She couldn’t stop blaming herself. She’s seen her grandmother in her dream, but she didn’t know that it was her. If she did, maybe she could’ve prevented her from dying. Doesn’t matter how much Mark tells her that it wasn’t her fault, it still feels like it, because her grandmother was there and Rei didn’t do anything to stop it from happening.

“How are you holding up, little cousin?” Dazai stood beside her, looking at her with his pair of worried eyes.

Taking a deep breath, “I’m fine,”

“Fine can be many things, but it’s not a part of feelings.” He said, sounding like a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter